10 Best Hostels To Stay In Marín Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Marín Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Marín Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marín Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marín Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Marín Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Marín Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Marín Galicia:
Alojamiento Turístico de Marín
All rooms at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín are equipped with a seating area. Alojamiento Turístico de Marín provides some rooms with mountain views, and all rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.Vigo is 9 miles from Alojamiento Turístico de Marín, while Pontevedra is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from Alojamiento Turístico de Marín.
No reviews yet.
Slow City Hostel Pontevedra
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Slow City Hostel Pontevedra also have free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.San Francisco Monastery is 1,200 feet from the accommodation, while Pazo de Cultura is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Slow City Hostel Pontevedra.
- We really really liked this place. The young Manager, Jorge, is a great guy and he very kindly let usbtwo tired Pilgrims in early. He speaks good English. We had the quiet double bed room facing into the small internal courtyard. A very cosy bed in a very clean all white, high ceilinged and airy room with French Windows. The communal shower was clean with hot hot water and the kitchen facilities were terrific with free tea and coffee. The first floor dormitory that we saw was spacious and bright with only three bunk beds in it. The double room with twin beds has a good sized sky light above it. The Hostel is very centrally located within an historic building in the Old Town. A brilliant place to stay for tired Pilgrims.
Very modern and clean small hostel in a prime location in the centre of town. There was toast, cereals and coffe for breakfast.
The friendliness and hospitality of the staff was outstanding. Very good value for money.
- This is a lovely town worth spending time exploring. Our hospitalero guided us to some good places inc the large and free town museum, free and open late. Location superb in a quiet street but close to the old town characterful streets. Very good value for a centre town location and so intimate.
- location is on a quiet side street and very well and centrally located in this lovely city. Reception was helpful. The building certainly has character.
- The hostel has an agreement with a local laudromat and provides a service whereby your laundry is collected, cleaned and folded and returned to you within three hours for a fee of €8. Excellent service for pilgrims arriving late with no time to hand wash and dry clothes before the following morning. There was also food left in the kitchen for breakfast so that pilgrims can have breakfast before they leave, no matter how early in the morning.
O Refuxio de la Jerezana
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, rooms at O Refuxio de la Jerezana also provide guests with a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
The hostal was clean and comfortable.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Anna is the best hospitaliero on the whole Camino! Excellent help!
- Excellent place, but the locarion is not good. Too busy traffic road rift outside and too long to walk into nature or town. But once you are inside the property it is very good and actually peaceful in spitemofmthe traffic
- Great staff, clean facilities and a good breakfast!
- The hosts were very caring and called to check on me when I didnt arrive on timr.
- The hostal was clean and comfortable.
Kaps Hostel Vigo
Modern dorms and rooms offer city views. There is access to private or shared bathrooms.There are vending machines at reception, as well as a TV lounge and library. Hairdryers and towels rent service can be requested at reception.El Castro Park is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The waterfront is less than 1.2 mi from the hostel.
- Everything was very good! The staff was helpful and the location is perfect because it’s quiet where the hostel is but not far from the shopping center or the beach.
- The room (I was alone in a room of 5) the size of the bathroom, the quality of wifi. The ladies at the recepcion desk were so nice and helpful. If you lose your stuff somewhere you can buy some useful things here.
Real linen on beds and a comfy duvet.
There doesn’t seem to be much personality to the place. Quite sterile looking and feeling. No fresh air to be had if that’s what you are looking for.
- The hostel is very nice and clean, also there´s a great atmosphere to relax and rest.
Good location, great price and super clean.
The staff were really friendly and very helpful.
O Castelo do camiño
A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Vigo is 10 miles from O Castelo do camiño. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Albergue Villafranca also offer a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Pontevedra Town Hall is 1.9 miles from the accommodation, while Teatro Principal is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Albergue Villafranca.
- It is clean and spacious. Hosts are helpful with booking a taxi to the city.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed. Staff (Pamela) very helpful: went to get me a couple of things and even came back later to take me to nearby cafe (it was raining). Super helpful. She said it was a new hostel. The teething problems do need sorting but assuming this gets done would rate highly in terms of value for money.
- Es un apartamento ideal para viajar con mascotas y o con familia tiene un baño muy amplio y el salón es bastante confortable tiene la cocina contigua al salón con todos los electrodomésticos necesarios nevera congelador horno microondas campana y utensilios además tiene un amplio jardín y el trato es muy bueno. Está a escasos 5 minutos en coche de Pontevedra
- El trato del personal fue agradable. Te dan ropa de cama, toalla y gel.
- Lugar muy distante de la ciudad y sin transporte, 8 camas y um solo cuarto de baño
O Recuncho do Peregrino
Featuring a washing machine and dryer, Or Recuncho do Peregrino offers rooms and a garden overlooking the sea. Other facilities include garage for bicycles, double and single rooms and dormitories.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom and the property also features a shared kitchen and a lounge and TV room. Guests will find a mini market on site.Pontevedra is 9.3 mi from O Recuncho do Peregrino, while Vigo Airport is 11 mi from the property. Vigo is located 11 mi away and Porriño 12 mi away.Vilanova de Arousa is 25 mi away and Santiago de Compostela is 48 mi from O Recuncho do Peregrino.
- We received an amazing service and so friendly attitude, stay in O Recuncho do Peregrino was above our expectations. So different from other Albergues on Camino Portuguese. Also can suggest to try Pizzeria just 400m for Albergue, which offers delicious food.
- This is a lovely place and well worth the push on from Redondela. Welcoming host, good restaurants nearby, lovely facilities, view of the river-a lake at this point.
- The staff is amazing!! So nice that you feel like you were at home!
Miguel, the host is super nice. Friendly, warm and very welcoming. There was a mini shop where you could buy some food and drinks which was convenient for us as tired pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago.
Nice big dining room table. Kitchen was clean and okay. Beautiful views.
- A nice and calm place on the camino portugues. Lovely garden with a wonderful view. The owner is very helpful and is looking that his guests have everthing they need. Recommendable!
The modern and comfortable units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms also boast a fully equipped kitchen fitted with a fridge, an oven, a microwave, a kettle, and a toaster. At A Xesteira, rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Vigo is 8.7 mi from the accommodations, while Pontevedra is 7.5 mi away. Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- It’s a very nice, clean and extraordinary well organized place. Really contains everything a pilgrim needs, especially a great kitchen with food that can be purchased there and a good breakfast. You can also do your laundry there. Nice garden.
It has plenty of room and is clean and comfortable. In a great location on the Camino. Free coffee and beer too!
However it needs a fan in the rooms in summer. Hot!
- Everything is new, very clean. Great hostel equipment- especially in the kitchen. Nice and helpful staff. Very comfy bed. Good breakfast with yummy homemade cake. And I loved the garden and patio. And very good idea with some food to purchase, even if overpriced 😉
- The property was real value for money in terms of facilities and that lady was genuinely helpful and courteous. The TV room, kitchen as well as the washing room after a day of walking the Camino was very welcome.
- This place is fabulous. Very well thought out. Complimentary basic supplies were great. Then there is a “micro market” in the kitchen with additional provisions to make your stay even better, operated on an ‘honesty box’ system. Fairly priced. Washing machine, dryer, and all comforts. Great bathrooms.
At the hostel, all rooms include a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while some accommodations at Jumboli also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Vigo is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 9 miles away. Vigo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was on the way to Santiago, had a beautiful view of the beach and great staff.
- Rustic pension 45 mins walk after Rendendola directly on the Camino. Restaurant /bar same owners close by .. Fine for a 1 night stay.
- Right on Camino, near cafe with 9 Euro Pilgrim menu.
- The view was great. The place was quiet. Other than the size of the bed the bed was comfortable.
They cook a really nice diner,
Room was an off heated for one night,
But perfectly clean.
Hostal Brisa do mar
At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hostal Brisa do mar has certain rooms with sea views, and the rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Playa Canelas is an 18-minute walk from Hostal Brisa do mar. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Muy recomendable. Un excelente trato y además las habitaciones son cómodas, están limpias y tienen estupendas vistas.
- la localización, la amabilidad de la dueña, la limpieza, buena cama, buen desayuno, y buenas vistas. en medio de Portonovo y Sanxenxo, pienso volver
- El personal excelente, la limpieza y la ubicación
La playa en la perta
Los dueños y la señora que mantenia la habitacion perfectamente limpia
La atención de la chica de recepción fue estupenda. Nos tuvimos que mover de habitación el segundo día, pero no nos importó porque las habitaciones estaban muy limpias y muy guapas. La ubicación genial. En un paseo de 10 minutos estas en Portonovo y estas cruzando la calle de la playa.
Muy tranquilo por las noches y unas vistas impresionantes. Totalmente recomendable.
Top Hostels In Marín Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Marín Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Marín Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Marín Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!