10 Best Hostels To Stay In Manzanillo Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Manzanillo Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Manzanillo Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manzanillo Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manzanillo Puntarenas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Manzanillo Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Manzanillo Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Manzanillo Puntarenas:
Zeneidas Surf Garden
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Santa Teresa, Surf Garden Zeneidas offers a shared lounge with TV and library, communal kitchen and free WiFi. All rooms have a garden view. The property offers surf lessons and boards rentalEvery room is fitted with a shared bathroom.Montezuma is 6.8 miles from Surf Garden Zeneidas, while Tambor is 10.6 miles from the property.
Amazing location with the property stretching down to the beach making it possible to hang out under the stars even late. Great staff, such positive vibes around the whole place. Great common area with love for detail. Rooms are great and clean, so are the shared bathrooms. Vegan balls at the reception topped it all off.
Supermarkets are only a 5 min walk away.
Could’ve stayed forever…
- So close to the beach, the location was perfect! Check-in was smooth and she showed me around the property, which you don’t always get. Lots of hammocks to lounge in and a great common area by the kitchen with a TV, if you’re into that. And A/C in the rooms so you can get some relief from the heat!
- Very nice hostel where you can easily stay for a few days doing nothing ! A lot of space, nice Hamacas everywhere, the bathroom are super clean and fancy. There are two kitchens really well equiped and a very nice living room to watch movies on Netflix when you feel lazy to go out 🙂 Important to say : the table in the living room is incredibly beautiful! The staff is very nice and helpful ! The bed are comfortable ! And well… it’s right on the beach ! Amazing hostel !!!
- the whole place is magical. i have visited many hostels but zeneidas surf garden is definitely the best ever! directly located at the beach, best surfspot, awesome vibes and the best stuff ever! the rooms are super nice and this place will leave you happy and full of love. thank you zeneidas. hasta pronto!
- It’s the real paradise for surfers! The rooms are clean and surrounded by a huge garden, where you can chill, have a drink, have lunch or dinner, meet other surfers… Direct access to the beach. Amazing sunsets.
- Amazing location with the property stretching down to the beach making it possible to hang out under the stars even late. Great staff, such positive vibes around the whole place. Great common area with love for detail. Rooms are great and clean, so are the shared bathrooms. Vegan balls at the reception topped it all off.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Cabinas Playa offers accommodations in Santa Teresa, just 7 miles from Montezuma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Cabinas Playa , and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
- Common area with pool and pool table is nice. Cabinas are directly at the entrance to the best surf spot in Santa Teresa.
- close to beach, nice relaxing area, pool, pool table
- The rooms were very nice and very clean. All of the staff were cool and friendly, and the ambiance and set-up of the property was great!
The pool area was great, it allows to interact a lot with other guests
Ideal if you’re looking for party & chill in Santa Teresa
We stayed there for new year’s eve and it was very nice, the personnel from cabins even gave us chips and drinks
Great location, very close to the most beautiful beach in santa teresa.
I had an air conditioner, fridge and hot water in the shower at my room.
The amazing staff helped me with everything I needed and I’m definitely coming back next time!
Casa del Mar Surf Destiny
One of our best sellers in Santa Teresa! Casa del Mar Surf Destiny is located in Santa Teresa, 6 miles from Montezuma and 10 miles from Tambor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Montaña Grande is 20 miles from Casa del Mar Surf Destiny, and Sámara is 30 miles away.
- Very comfortable room, very close to the beach and helpful staff.
- Best Hostel ever! Really nice staff clean beautiful and comfortable kitchen and rooms! Directly at the beach and the best gallo pinto and empanadas in town!!! Between the two surf spots! Special thanks to augustin and lenny thank you so much we really enjoyed our stay!!! Luis and Antonia 🙂
- Nice People. Nice location. Cheap place to stay for long time.
- Close to the beach, close to a supermarket, nice people, nice rooms, breakfast
It’s very basic and clean. The staff are very good people! The breakfast is fine.
The location is nice, close by the beach with to surf spots in short walking distance.
I would definitely return to this lovely place. It’s not to big, which makes it easier to get to know the people who is staying and the hostel. I like that a lot especially when I’m traveling by myself.
Brunela Soldiers Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Brunela Soldiers Hostel is located in Santa Teresa Beach in the region of Puntarenas, just 6 miles from Montezuma. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Brunela Soldiers Hostel, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 12 miles from Brunela Soldiers Hostel.
It was a perfect stay there! The hostel is very nice! for example a great pool and a very good breakfast!:))
The workers and the bosses there are very very friendly and helpful!
I came alone and I made at this hostel new friends!
It was an amazing stay there!!
- Great vibe, awesome breakfast, the ac was cold and be pool was fresh. What more could I want!
- Very close to the beach, good point for it!… The place is good to stay but not long.
- Todo, la amabilidad de los chicos y la buena onda!
- La atención fue buena y mucha buena onda de parte de los que están acá. Muy rico el desayuno!
- It was a perfect stay there! The hostel is very nice! for example a great pool and a very good breakfast!:))
Tropical Pasta Surf House and Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Tropical Pasta Surf House and Hostel is located in Santa Teresa in the region of Puntarenas, just 6 miles from Montezuma. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Tambor is 10 miles from Tropical Pasta Surf House & Hostel, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles away.
- It is a perfectly located place, run by an Italian family. They are very friendly and flexible.
- This place was just great. We had a perfect stay and because of that a perfect holiday. The place has a very nice and relaxed atmosphere. The owners were very helpful and flexible. We were suppose to stay just 2 nights, but we decided to extend our stay to 6 nights. Still we wish we could have stayed!
- Freaking awesome place very close to everything and still in a very quiet part. If you wanna surf you just have to cross the road as the entrance of the beach is just ahead. Really nice kitchen and common areas
- There was nearly no one there so it might be a different experience in high season but from my own experience I loved my stay there. The owners are absolutely lovely, the place is clean, the outside kitchen and “lounge area” are great and relaxing, the location perfect
- Big room, nice eating and chilling area, kitchen was okay. The family lives upstairs and have this very cute son with his little catfriend.
Hostel 7, Casa De Gingi
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Santa Teresa, 6 miles from Montezuma, Hostel 7, Casa De Gingi features free WiFi access and free private parking.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Tambor is 10 miles from Hostel 7, Casa De Gingi, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere is very welcoming, hammocks in the open space are perfect for relaxing!the staff is súper nice and the kitchen very big!
- Location close to the beach and a convenience store (which is open until late). Nice outside relaxing area with lots of hammocks. One of the cheaper options we could find in Santa Teresa.
- I liked that the property was big, and that the communal spaces had a lot of chairs, hammocks etc. No problem finding place to charge your phone. Good Wi-Fi. They offered free yoga and meditation classes on certain days. Just a short walk across the street to the beach. Close to many restaurants, 500 m to Atm. The Argentinean girl at the reception was very nice and helpful.
- Have travelled around CR last 3 weeks and Hostel Seven was the best of all the accommodations. So nice staff, great location, beautiful beach, free yoga.. love this place!
- Very friendly and helpful staff und very good Place, near to the beach. you also get free yoga which was amazing
Hostel Dos Monos South
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Dos Monos South offers accommodations in Santa Teresa.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Montezuma is 6 miles from Hostel Dos Monos South, and Tambor is 10 miles from the property.
- Super comfortable bed, AC, close to ATM+supermarket+beach+taco corner (!!!), would definitely go back there
- The hostel is very close to the beach. Staff is friendly, but they didn’t give us the rooms we had booked (6 person dorm), instead we were in separate rooms (6 and 7 person dorms). That was annoying and they couldn’t change it for some reason, although most of the time there was a free bed in the 6 bed dorm.
- Cool decoration and atmosphere. Quiet but with a young, positive vibe. Clean and spacious room.
- Staff was very friendly and the location right across from the beach was great.
- Excellent location for people that go to Santa Teresa to relax and surf. A supermarket, a great bakery and surfing rentals are all next to your doorstep and as is the junction of Playa Carmen with Playa Santa Teresa. Playa Carmen is amazing for surfing and enjoying the beach and sunset. The atmosphere was amazing and I met some great people just with my 2 night stay. I wished I stayed longer and if I visit Santa Teresa I will definitely be staying at Dos Monos South.
Pura Vida Mini Hostel Santa Teresa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Pura Vida Mini Hostel Santa Teresa is located in Santa Teresa, just 6 miles from Montezuma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Tambor is 10 miles from Pura Vida Hostel S Teresa, and Montaña Grande is 20 miles from the property.
- Close to the beach and nice peace. Great hammocks and nice pool. Two kitchens to cook. Great dorms and beds. Great restaurants near the hostel.
- Only a few steps away from the heart of town and one of the most swim-able and surf-able beaches. The surroundings or the cabin felt like the jungle was all around. Impressed!
- Nice garden, 2 kitchens to cook in, supermarket and bank super close and can help you arrange surfboards/lessons/atv’s etc.
- It covered all the bases for a nice peaceful stay !
- Location of the property was very central to bars, restaurants and beach. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Alouatta Playa Coyote
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Set in San Francisco, Alouatta Playa Coyote features barbecue facilities and a garden. Each accommodation at the hostel has garden views and free WiFi. The rooms include a terrace.The units in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms are fitted with a kettle, while some rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a toaster, a fridge and a stovetop. All guest rooms have a shared bathroom.A vegetarian breakfast is available every morning at the property.Alouatta Playa Coyote offers a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Francisco, like snorkelling and hiking.Santa Teresa is 10.6 miles from Hostel Alouatta. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 16.8 miles from the hostel.
- Very cool young couple running this hostel. They make a challenging business run seamlessly.
Everything is amazing in Aloutta! From the beautiful tents, the shared kitchen, the view, everything!
The comun areas are very clean and new, the hot shower is great.
The tents are pretty big, you can even stand up inside them, very spacious inside.
I haven’t seen such a beautiful sky at night in so many years, full of stars and so quiet.
The dutch couple who run the place are amazing, we were the only guest that night so we had time to hang out with them, they are really nice and will help you with anything you need.
Great beaches very close to the place.
- Charming host, perfect localisation, great rooms and services in a relaxing atmoshpere. The best hostel of our 3 weeks trip !
The tents were great! Simple but comfortable and it was perfect to fall asleep to sound sof nature. There were fan in all of them. Great kitschen facilities. The Staff was absolutely lovely, calm, warm and welcoming. The surroundings were beautiful, and the beach was great. There was nice music and beautiful lighting.
We loved our stay!
Saubere und sehr gut gelegene Unterkunft sofern man ein eigenes Auto besitzt
Sehr nette und hilfsbereite Betreiber
Offene und freundliche Atmosphäre
Proyecto Montezuma Hostel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Proyecto Montezuma Hostel is located in Montezuma. Downtown is a 10-minute walk away, while Moctezuma Waterfall can be reached in a 2-minute walk. Proyecto Montezuma is a TEFL, Surf and Spanish School.The hostel has three dormitory rooms and one private room. There is a fully-equipped communal kitchen, free coffee and WiFi.
- Fabulous location. Beds were really comfortable. Staff are extremely friendly. Right beside the water and little pools to swim in. Kitchen clean and has all the facilities.
- It’s a short walk into the main city Center so it’s very quiet and peaceful at night; super chilled out; seems to be used as a base for longer term backpackers, probably best if between ages of 22-29; staff is very knowledgeable and helpful for organizing onwards travel; kitchen is clean but small
- The best hostel I have ever been to. Lovely people, great location!
- The hostal is located right at the sea, which is beautiful. They have some ‘natural pools’ which are very nice and a well equiped kitchen. Would definitely recommend staying here!
- Great location, the house is tucked away from the rest of the town in a nature-surrounded area (make sure to check out the butterfly gardens within a 10-min walk!) . Very knowledgeable owners who can also give you a great night tour of the forest for an extra buck. There is also an extensive system of hiking trails on the property with a free entrance for the guests. And the dog Nadju is so lovely!
Top Hostels In Manzanillo Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Manzanillo Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Manzanillo Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Manzanillo Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!