10 Best Hostels To Stay In Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Mansilla Mayor Castile And Leon:
Albergue San Pelayo
This charming hostel is set in a pretty garden. Each room at Albergue San Pelayo has simple, rustic décor and a private bathroom.León is just 5 mi from the hostel. The A231 Motorway is 8.1 mi away and you can reach Oviedo in approximately 90 minutes by car and León in 10 minutes by car .
While the outside of this place may make you wonder, the inside is wonderfully warm and welcoming. It is cozy and comfortable and the rooms are mostly on one level down a hallway. The garden outside is a quiet respite from the busy traffic passing through the town just down below. The communal dinner offered a variety of choices. Jacqueline and her husband are great hosts. You can skip breakfast and head in town on your way out and stop at the bakery. Absolutely delicious.
Upon arriving, I asked where I could get lunch and she recommended this place and it was delicious.
Dinner- yes! Just save the 3 euros for the breakfast that they are offering and stop by the bakery as you are leaving- you won’t be disappointed.
My room was nice and comfortable- no TV in the rooms – in case you need that.
There’s a wonderful living room for indoor relaxing and conversation.
Well worth a stay.
- Lovely building with big garden. Excellent 10 euro meal and very friendly welcome. More like a hotel than hostel in communal areas. Excellent stop on the Camino.
- Good hot shower, friendly helpful staff, warm comfy bed, reasonable evening meal.
- The bed was a little hard but the room was spacious and clean. The menu was excellent served with wonderful wine.
- Very friendly host and room had all I expected. The garden is lovely to sit in after a long day walking. The communal dinner was very good and all enjoyed.
- While the outside of this place may make you wonder, the inside is wonderfully warm and welcoming. It is cozy and comfortable and the rooms are mostly on one level down a hallway. The garden outside is a quiet respite from the busy traffic passing through the town just down below. The communal dinner offered a variety of choices. Jacqueline and her husband are great hosts. You can skip breakfast and head in town on your way out and stop at the bakery. Absolutely delicious.
Albergue Vive tu Camino
Albergue Vive tu Camino features free WiFi throughout the property. A TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property and there is also free bycicle parking.La Bañeza is 30 mi from Albergue Vive tu Camino, while Colle is 27 mi from the property.
- Small owner operated facility at a distance we needed on the Camino. Dinner was excellent, home cooked on the spot
- really great service and staff, pictures are accurate, loved their community feel dinner
Convenient stopping place good clean accommodation
Nice drink with olives
-on Camino path
-hosts were friendly
-food option was decent
- We did not get breakfast even though we paid thru booking.com.
Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury has a playground. Guests at Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury will be able to enjoy activities in and around León, like cycling.San Isidoro Church is 1.9 miles from Albergue Santo Tomás de Canterbury.
- This is a perfect hostel for camino pilgrims and not a bad shout for general Leon tourists on a backpackers budget. The rooms and bathrooms are kept clean, and the bar in the hostel reception has a good selection at decent prices, ideal for a relaxing jarra or four after a few days on the camino
- Rosie was so kind and went out of her way to help me see a doctor while I was there. Thank you Rosie! Muchas Gracias ??
- Very nice staff. The welcomed me by my name, did my washing and gave good conversation at the bar.
- Fireplace was lovely. It was clean and the staff was nice.
- Nice place, way outside of the center. Lots and lots of parking space, very rare in Spanish cities. Affordable breakfast. Nice bar with open local wines, also rioja.
Alda Centro León
Heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a desk and TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and free toiletries. Sheets and towels are provided.There is a dining room and communal kitchen with a ceramic hob, microwave and fridge. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk.Barrio Romántico neighborhood, popular for its tapas bars, is just a 5-minute walk away. The charming town of Astorga, with Gaudi´s Epicospal Palace, is just 30 minutes’ drive away.
- I arrived very late and checked out early. The owners gave me detailed instructions on how to access the room and what to do on check out. Very helpful. Room was basic but clean and well presented.
- Very good location (supermarket and farmacy around the corner), very good internet connection, heating on so I could dry my laundry, very helpful staff and nice big room with my own bathroom
Everything was perfect! Thanks Daniela ???♀️
She was extra Nice and helped me with précise instructions to move around Leon! She went beyond and helped to book my next destination.
- Location was good! You have all you need in the room for spending the night.
- The hotel is located almost in the city centre. We walked the camino, so nice place to stay and feel like a human agian (at least for one day) :). The hotel is good value for money.
Check In León
At Check In León, each room has a closet. Every room includes a shared bathroom with a hair dryer, while some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms at Check In León are equipped with a seating area.San Marcos Convent is 1.4 miles from Check In León, while Plaza de toros de León is half a mile away.
- We were walking the Camino and getting in later in the afternoon, so we reserved this place. The bathrooms are private, which was a real treat!
A pilgrim’s needs are simple: A clean place, nice bed, great showers, the ability to wash clothes, access to good food or the ability to make a meal and an overall good vibe.
This place had all of that. As far as food, there’s a nice kitchenette with all the utensils and equipment you need. A really big grocery is within walking distance and there is a KFC right across the street.
It’s an easy place to find, right in the Camino at the beginning on the city. The Wi-Fi was good and there’s a nice sitting area. There are full size lockers for your backpack.
You can wash your clothes or Alphonso will wash and dry them for you for a total of 6 euros. There is nothing like warm clothes from the dryer. You can also purchase disposable sheets and bath towels if you need that.
As someone who stays at Casa Rural more than Albergues, I’m glad I chose to stay here.
- Comfortable, Very clean and tidy, very nice bathrooms, nice terrace and good laundry room. Good wi-fi.
- Had to change my booking from two nights to one night, even different date because of the plan change on el camino, but the hospitalero was very very helpful to change it by calling booking.com. Wonderful facilities. Location can be a bit far away from the centrum but honestly after a nice Pilgrims menu it’s not bad to walk a little bit.
- The place was clean, bed comfortable and room spacious.
Hostel Urban Rio Cea
The rooms at Rio Cea Urban Hostel all have shared bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have city views.At Hostel Urban Rio Cea you will find a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. It offers city views.The kitchen can also be used by the guest to prepare their own meals. There is also a communal sitting-room at the guest disposal and free WiFi.The property is just 3 minutes’ walk from both the Barrio Húmedo and the Barrio Romántico districts, which are famous for their tapas bars and nightclubs. León Cathedral is just 1,500 feet away.
- The room and wc was very clean and confortable. The location was great, very near the center.
- Big room with fantastic view, and convenient location. The staff member was also very friendly.
- Host was very personable and gracious.I appreciated greatly the no charge towel and tv I think all places should be like this.
- It was a lovely place, wonderful facilities However the breakfast was basic and I was eaten alive by bed bugs…
- This place was great! Located close to the cathédrale and restaurants ect…
Albergue Muralla Leonesa
All rooms feature simple décor and parquet floors, and the shared bathrooms come with a shower. Bed linen is provided. Some rooms also include a flat-screen TV.This hostel has a tour desk, where staff can provide you with tourist information about the area. Luggage storage and bicycle parking is available.Palacio del Conde is 1,150 feet from Abergue Muralla Leonesa, and Casa Botines is a 7-minute walk away. Leon Train Station is 0.9 mi from the property.
- Great little albergue with super clean rooms and an awesome shower.
- The location close to the Two plazas and cathedral . Staff wonderful . Very clean
- Staff was amazing, helpful, so nice. Spoke English and Spanish. Great morning breakfast.
- We spent one night at Albergue Muralla during our September 2017 camino. It is in a very nice part of Leon, in the “old town” with an updated interior of a very old brick building. Four of us shared a “quad room” of two bunkbeds. Our room was one of several private rooms on the main floor of the albergue. Very nice hostess. Breakfast was included in the rate. Small patio in back of the building. Good wifi. Will stay here again during a future camino.
- Great location close to Plaza Mayor…a reasonable walk to the train station.
Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino
Rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.León is 7.5 mi from Albergue de Peregrinos- La casa del camino, while Astorga is 21 mi away.
- 3 very friendly ladies working there, clean and cosy place, good dinner
- The hosts are incredibly welcoming. Beautiful home cooked meals. Great place!
- This was the very first albergue I stayed at on my first Camino. I was greeted with smiles and a cold drink from the lovely owner. Bunks were clean and the home cooked dinner was abundant. Has a good peaceful garden area with hammocks and seating to relax. Friendly place.
- Friendly staff, great Pilgrams dinner, super cute grounds !
- The rooms where very nice, and the staff was excellent. The garden is perfect with hammocks and armchairs
La Madriguera Hostel
Every room includes a shared bathroom.FGULEM is 0.9 miles from the hostel, while Auditorium Ciudad de León is an 18-minute walk away.
- Clean, comfortable bed, very friendly nice welcoming, close to city center, I am absolutely positive about it and can just recommend it!
- The lady who owns the place went over and above when one of my friends was injured and spent two hours running her two different hospitals to make sure she was okay. I cannot rate this plate highly enough.
- The owner of this property was absolutely incredible full stop one of my compatriots had to go to hospital due to having a flight accident and the lady who runs this hostel spent two hours driving her from one hospital to another and translating for her and doing absolutely everything to make her well. I cannot rate this place highly enough it is the greatest.
- Very clean and comfortable, with good facilities (kitchen etc.) And friendly staff! Had almost the entire hostel to myself so was plenty of space and quiet.
- Good laundry area with lots of clothes pegs and drying space; kitchen was great
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave. All guest rooms have a closet.Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.Popular points of interest near Globetrotter Hostel include Casa Botines, León Chamber of Commerce and FGULEM.
- Excellent location right in the center of the old town – the Cathedral is literally around the corner. Helpful and friendly staff, air conditioning in the rooms (at least it was in our dorm room). Common areas are very cozy and spacious.
- Amazing location for people on the Camino, right opposite the Cathedral. Very clean, amazing bathrooms. The beds are like little private cubbies with a curtain for privacy from other guests. They give you all bedding including doonas and sheets and towels for the bathroom. There is a nice kitchen and massive communal area. The place was really quiet and the central location was great for exploring the city and getting tapas and other food. It was quite empty when I was there which surprised me for such an amazing place. They didn’t actually do breakfast, but that was fine, the chocolate place just down the road did amazing food and coffee.
- The two big locker great for backpackers, the bed with curtains, the free towels and tiny shower gel, the real blanket, the silent electronical key, the common space.
- Everything was perfect, unbeatable value for the money. Location could not be better. Would have loved to stay longer in Leon, it’s such a nice small city!
- The location was perfect. I started the camino in Leon and this gave me the perfect quiet night before my journey started.
Top Hostels In Mansilla Mayor Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mansilla Mayor Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!