10 Best Hostels To Stay In Manantiales Maldonado – Top Hotel Reviews
Manantiales Maldonado is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Manantiales Maldonado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manantiales Maldonado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manantiales Maldonado. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Manantiales Maldonado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Manantiales Maldonado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Manantiales Maldonado:
Be Boutique Hostel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Be Boutique Hostel is located in Manantiales in the region of Maldonado, just 9 miles from Punta del Este. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Piriápolis is 26 miles from Manantiales, and Punta Ballena is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 17 miles from Be Boutique Hostel.
- Me encantó la disposición de los espacios comunes, el patio y el living, la pileta. Las habitaciones y los baños limpios. Además de la atención muy buena onda del personal.
- La buena onda del lugar, la limpieza, lo espacioso de la habitación, la calidez de la atención, la tranquilidad, el entorno, la comodidad del lugar y una excelente ubicación, ideal para aprovechar la playa. Excelentes servicios para un hostel, muy buen desayuno, super amables, todo muy recomendable !!! Volvería con mucho gusto !
Viaje con una amiga por año nuevo. Nos quedamos en una habitacion privada (baño compartido) por tres noches. Nair y el resto del staff fueron más que amables, siempre atentos a que todo estuviera en orden y atendiendo cualquier inquietud.
Tuvimos un inconveniente con el auto y todos se ofrecieron a ayudarnos sin dudarlo.
El hostel esta muy bien ubicado, especialmente si se tiene auto.
El desayuno suficiente y rico. Limpio y ordenado, y la habitacion contaba con aire acondicionado que fue clave durante esos dias de calor.
- Las comodidades del hostel tienen todo para ser disfrutadas en temporada, pero la calides de sus anfitriones es aún mas destacable. Si bien hay transporte público con frecuencia es un destino para ir en auto y mas allá que Manantiales es un destino tranquilo en si mismo esta muy cerca de La Barra Jose Ignacio y el propio Punta del Este.
- O hostel é bonito, o proprietário super agradável e o café da manhã muito bom
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Punta del Este, 26 miles from Piriápolis, El Hostalito features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Punta Ballena is 12 miles from El Hostalito, and José Ignacio is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 16 miles from El Hostalito.
Manantiales is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, friendly locals and outdoor activities.
- Everything. It’s 13 km’s from Punta and so less people around the small village that Manantiales is. Maia & Celiar are such a welcoming couple you feel right in there home straight away (which actually is their home). Breakfast is great. Especially the soothing and music choice maia is playing in the morning is very welcoming. The diners you can order are mafe right from the hearth too. I felt as if I left my own home when going back on the road. Best hostel I stayed so far in SA. If you don’t like this hostel’s vibe, stop traveling or book the Trump tower in Punta:D
- The place is amazing! Amazing people, who take cares of everything with too much love and attention
- The owner is very friendly. The wine they have in the bar is very tasty. The outdoor space is good to sit down and relax after dark.
- amazing place ever if you looking for nature, peace and hospitality. my partner and I we loved all! Hope to come back this place again, simple but very good. private room make you feel as you are in middle of jungle, close to the beaches also central places.
- Owners are very kind and helpful. We were walking distance to the beach. An excellent dinner was available for a very reasonable extra cost where we enjoyed talking with the other guests. The room we stayed in was small but comfortable. Will return soon!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hostel Mundaka is located in Punta del Este, just 23 miles from Piriápolis. The hostel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Punta Ballena is 9 miles from Hostel Mundaka, and José Ignacio is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 13 miles from Hostel Mundaka.
- Great hostel, nice location and the staff was amazing!
Really cool place, gaston and the other guys was caring and friendly and very helpfull.
Best place in punta del este!!
- Nice pool en nice bar (with good empanas en fruitjuice).
- The highlight of our stay in Punte del Este was Mundaka Hostel. The staff were always helpful and friendly. Best of all was the vibe and inclusive environment, thoroughly enjoyable.
- Las instalaciones son muy lindas, la decoración y ambiente. te sentis muy bien ahí
One of our best sellers in Punta del Este! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Negrita Hostel is located in the La Barra neighborhood in Punta del Este. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 14 miles away.
La Barra is a great choice for travelers interested in relaxation, nature and food.
- It was a very good stay at the Negrita Hostel. It has an excellent, friendly and welcoming stuff. The hostel itself has a very relaxed environment and located in central location in La Barra close to all the beaches and shops / restaurants. Overall very satisfied with the stay there.
- good staff, we met nice people, location was good, and the pool was perfect.
- The staff was excellent, especially Gabo, he was super helpful and friendly in giving us tips on sites to see, how to get around; we learned a lot about the culture and history of the area from him, awesome guy! Location was close to the beach and market, and had great cheap eats nearby (purple house casacome). Atmosphere was very chill and relaxing at the hostel. We stayed in the double room and it was comfortable with an extra twin bed as well. Big kitchen and 3 fridges! we cooked everyday. And 3 super friendly and well-behaved dogs, one of them (Raquel) went with us on a nice walk on the beach. Overall, really enjoyed our stay!
- Amazing facilities, location, staff & good vibes
- The guys who works there are really great. They talk and give a lot of good advices about the place. They really knnow what they are doing. The bar at the hostel is good.
The Trip Hostel
One of our best sellers in Punta del Este! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Trip Hostel is located in Punta del Este, 20 miles from Piriápolis and 7 miles from Punta Ballena. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.José Ignacio is 19 miles from The Trip Hostel, and Maldonado is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Great place, awesome staff, sweet reggae tunes, great decor, good wifi, beds etc all good at the trip hood! 🤙🏻
- First of all, best hostel ever at all. Staff were so kind and tolerated. I checked out and they even let me take a shower and use the kitchen and use the lobby to wait. Rooms are amazing. It is only 3min walking distance to terminal. Price is also very cheap. Wifi is strong even for video calls. In many hostel you cannot even talk in the phone. Very very friendly hostel
- Fairly central location, cheap, good value for money. MOST of the staff were friendly and welcoming.
- The property was overall great, the staff awesome and the facilities where good
- Close to bus terminal and beaches. Cozy common area. Plugs by the beds.
Soul Hostel Punta del Este
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Soul Hostel Punta del Este is located in the Aidy Grill neighborhood in Punta del Este, just 20 miles from Piriápolis. The hostel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Punta Ballena is 8 miles from Soul Hostel Punta del Este, and José Ignacio is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 11 miles from Soul Hostel Punta del Este.
Aidy Grill is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, ambiance and beach walks.
- Nothing. Worse place ever. The stuff treated us so badly dont go there!! There is a great hostel next to soul called 32 very recommend
- Nice backyard and outside bathrooms. Comfy mattress.
- It was very unique. The aesthetic was like nothing we’d ever seen before and we loved it. We had a private bedroom right across the Hall from a shared bathroom. The hammocks outside were very enjoyable. We had a great time and we felt very at home at all times.
- The reception staff at Check in and also in the evening was really nice and helpful. Hammocks in the garden. Common area is quite nice.
- Equipe muito boa, ambiente agradável, limpo e com ótima localização.
Mansa Beach Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Punta del Este, 17 miles from Piriápolis, Mansa Beach Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Ballena is 4.3 miles from Mansa Beach Hostel, and José Ignacio is 20 miles away. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Staff helpful, specially in the morning, help me booking the bus for the next stop.
- It looks nice from the outside and you’re really near to the beach, which is quite nice.
- The best thing about this hostel is the amazing staff and owner who go out of their way to make your stay comfortable and memorable. I injured myself while in Punta and the lovely owner Erika took me to the hospital, the reception staff made calls to change my bus ticket for me, Max (the owner’s son) let me borrow his bike and helped me book my ferry when my credit card wasn’t working on the website, and Santi the bartender is amazing. There’s also an awesome dog that lives on the property. I call her La Loca. She is so sweet and loves to play! The atmosphere is really nice too. Most guests hang out at night around the patio bar and it’s a very chill but social environment. But the rooms are nice and quiet because the bar area is located far from the rooms. If you stay here, I know you will have a wonderful time in Punta.
The Service was excellent
The Location was amazing
- Hostel was conveniently located across the street from the beach & it is easy to socialize with others at the hostel. Staff is friendly.
Del Barcito Hostel and Suites
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Del Barcito Hostel and Suites offers accommodations in Punta del Este. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and fishing. The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Piriápolis is 20 miles from Del Barcito Hostel and Suites, and Punta Ballena is 7 miles from the property. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The breakfast was very good for a hostel – both – it included both fruit and protein as well as toast. The staff were very friendly and helpful and many spoke english. It was an easy walk to a major beach and they provided free chairs and umbrella.
- Good wifi, staff friendly, hot showers, close to nice beaches
- Nice peoples at the reception and good situation !
- The hostel was in an excellent location close to the beaches. It’s also close to a nearby shopping mall with a well stocked supermarket, and laundry facilities. The room was nice and clean, and the staff were very friendly and welcoming! The kitchen was well equipped for cooking as well. Wifi was excellent and there are lots of communal spaces to hangout in.
- Cosmo, the owner is very friendly and helpful. He made us a “green” or “detox” juice on breakfast. The intalations are all new. Good shower. Cinema room. Localization is good.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, F&F Hostel is located in the Aidy Grill neighborhood in Punta del Este, just 20 miles from Piriápolis.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Ballena is 7 miles from F&F Hostel, and José Ignacio is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Aidy Grill is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, ambiance and beach walks.
- The staff was really nice! The hostel has a good vibe, nice deco, available maps.
- This hostel has a nice bar and pool and deck to hang out. Its expected to be noisy until very late. Staff are friendly, kitchen and bathrooms are good.
Amazing people!! We very enjoy from this hostel
The team is very nice specially Marina!!
The best hostel in punta del este!
- Friendly staff and good value. Kitchen is well equipped but gets wayyy too busy.
The facilities of this hostel are awesome. My room was very clean as well.
Marina from reception is amazing 😍😍
El Viajero Brava Beach Hostel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Punta del Este! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Viajero Brava Beach Hostel & Suites offers accommodations in Punta del Este. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Piriápolis is 20 miles from El Viajero Brava Beach, and Punta Ballena is 7 miles from the property. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 11 miles away.
- The staff and accommodations were amazing! Very helpful and welcoming. They even gave me an extra breakfast when I showed up early for my reservation. Will definitely be back!
- It was comfortable with nice beds and clean bathrooms.
- Good place und good location; nice room (double bed)
- Huge an fully functional kitchen with tons (!) of space in the refrigerators. The size of the dorms was adequate, but could’ve been a little bigger. Each dorm has it’s own bathroom which was – in contrast – enormous. The lounge was very cozy.
- Really friendly place. Staff were very kind to me when I had problems with my debit card and helped me to get settled. Great central location and value. Very good breakfast and the facilities were very clean and comfortable.
Top Hostels In Manantiales Maldonado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Manantiales Maldonado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Manantiales Maldonado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Manantiales Maldonado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!