10 Best Hostels To Stay In Malvas Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Malvas Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Malvas Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malvas Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malvas Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Malvas Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Malvas Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Malvas Galicia:
At the hostel, each room comes with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath, rooms at Ideas Peregrinas also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a city view.Cycling, water sports, hiking and gastronomy are popular in the surrounding area. You will find bars, and restaurants nearby.Vigo is 14 mi from Ideas Peregrinas, while Pontevedra is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 13 mi from the hostel.
The location is great – in the middle of the old town. The hostel is clean and well maintained. It has different common areas where you can stay, including kitchen that is fully equipped. They have some seats (and hammock) in front of the entrance where you can chill as well.
Laundry facilities are available for the reasonable price (2 eur/washing/drying).
The check in was smooth and I was shown/given all the necessary information to navigate easily in the hostel.
They have their cafe downstairs which is nicely done and the food that I tried was tasty (seaweed empanada and salads).
The bed linen and towels were white, super clean and fresh.
Overall, it is a great hostel to relax after walking another long Camino day with all the facilities and cleanliness.
- Everything. Great staff, great location, great rooms, great public spaces, washer and dryer. A pilgrim heaven
- They were kind enough to pick me up and drop me off at the Camino, and were kind and helpful throughout. There is a supermarket and cafe nearby.
This lovely Place with its hosts is just amazing. They did everything possible to make their Guests happy. Rooms Are very nice, bathroom clean, Kitchen is superb!!!!
Thanks for all and Hope to come back!!!
- Loved everything. This place was so cute! Everything was comfortable. Great common areas on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The cafe and store were amazing. I would have loved to stay longer.
- The location is great – in the middle of the old town. The hostel is clean and well maintained. It has different common areas where you can stay, including kitchen that is fully equipped. They have some seats (and hammock) in front of the entrance where you can chill as well.
Albergue Santo Domingo
Vigo is 14 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Albergue Santo Domingo.
- Quiet, soothing, cool (during hot summer), nice decor, free washing machine, plenty of line to hang washed clothes (which dried fast because of the location). Kind religious staff. Nice Kitchen/eating area. Comfortable bed.
- The rooms did not have a fan. Temperature was 30 Celsius at night. It was vey hot and stuffy
- It was one of the nicest albergues that I have stayed in. Very friendly staff. Nice facilities and very comfortable.
- Esther was extremely kind and accommodating. The accommodation is perfectly situated in a quaint amd beautiful village. The kitchen is well equipped and the lovely little patio or dining room table the perfect place to enjiy a communal meal.
- Amazing bathrooms!! Staff really helpful. Nice garden and kitchen!
Albergue Buen Camino Tui
All guest rooms in Albergue Buen Camino Tui are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Clean, great reception, quite place 🙂
- Very helpful family staff. Very clean, comfortable beds and sheets. Everything very clean and modern. Nice kitchen with good breakfast facilities-fresh fruit and bread rolls etc It`s on the main centre town street but a little further down going out north of town
- New and very clean. Close to town centre and very convenient for the Camino.
- Brand new hostel Excellent staff powerful showers
- Very friendly reception. Very clean and quiet. Great location …easy to find and good access to historical center of town
- Clean, great reception, quite place 🙂
Albergue San Martin
Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from the hostel. Vigo Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Good price for a double room. We asked for a balcony since it said on the facilities, and he gave us a four people room for the two of us. Small cozy balcony were we watched the sun go down. It’s very old, but we had fresh sheets and the blankets were soft and newly bought. Nice host.
- Good location for Camino trip. Quite clean, but old fashioned.
- The place was closed when we arrived. There was an obscure sign on an open window with phone numbers. We called and the staff arrived 10 minutes later to check us in. The wifi worked for a few hours then cut off.
- The ease of check-in and cleanliness, especially in the toilet and kitchen.
- El personal es amable y hospitalario, además ellos mismos gestionan un bar cercano (aunque nosotros no lo probamos).
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of local dishes and also offers vegetarian options.Senda Sur has a terrace.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Comfortable bed in semi private cubicle of sorts. Had drying racks to leave wash out in the sun to dry. Typical hostel, works for pilgrims.
- It was a fantastic place to sleep after a long days walk. Such a quiet area and had air conditioning that most Albergues do not have. Check-in and check out was super easy. Would recommend Senda Sur to anyone walking the Portuguese Camino.
- Great location. Very spacious and clean. Lots of privacy.
- Best hostel on the Camino . Every bed had curtains for privacy, with a lamp and a power plug for charging .
- Lucia was so accommodating and friendly. Just off the Camino. The beds were big and have privacy curtains. The bathrooms were clean. Lucia even set me up with a massage therapist who came to the albergue.
Casucho Da Peregrina
Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The hostel offers specific services for pilgrims, such as free pick up and transfer to other destinations.Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi away.
The place is just very nice,with all the confort in a beautiful location.
You’re been pick up by the owner at the end of your Camino walk so no hassle and they are very lovely and helpful.
- Free Pick Update into Heaven / Free Drop Off to Porrino or Camino/ Low Prices for bebidas / architecture of The Place / small Pool / Panorama / Ultra Friendly host
- The host Jesus did everything to make our stay enjoyable!
- Wonderful and cozy place in the forest run by a lovely and hearty couple, with very nice views and surroundings, the installation is neat and comfortable. Don’t miss this!
- originell und praktisch für Familien mit 4Personen
- The place is just very nice,with all the confort in a beautiful location.
Hostel Albergue Baionamar
Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a shared bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Hostel Albergue Baionamar will be able to enjoy activities in and around Baiona, like cycling.Vigo is 11 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Hostel Albergue Baionamar.
- Clean, new, very modern, comfortable, nice staff, good location!
- The staff was excellent. Helped us by pointing out food locations and making our plans for travel. As we Canadians don’t speak Spanish they were helpful with English.
- Fantastic place. Spotlessly clean. Super friendly staff and very helpful
- Was well situated, had excellent facilities and staff were extremely helpful.
- Чисто, приветливый сотрудник. Близко к пляжу и к различным кафе. Удобные кровати.
Estela do Mar
All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom, some accommodations at Estela do Mar also offer a patio. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.Vigo is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 24 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 14 miles away.
Loved the extras – individual reading lights, charging ports and mini-alcove for personal belongings.
Lockers provided for secure storage.
Kitchen really well-equipped.
- Совсем новый хостел. Всё чистое. Отличная кухня. Очень внимательный персонал. Находится совсем рядом с набережной
He pasado una estancia maravillosa en el hsotel estela do mar !
Todo fue perfecto : esta situado al lado de las playas, el personal esta muy agradable y simpatico !
El hostel tiene un patio grande.
Seguro regresaré para hacer el camino !
- Struttura nuova, situata in zona centrale. Massima pulizia. Possibilità di uso cucina. Gentilezza e disponibilità del personale. Consigliatissimo!
Ubicación, todo limpio y nuevo y el trato tan acogedor de Yago.
Gran patio con butacas para una buena tertulia.camas super comodas y una gran ducha para finalizar una etapa del camino
- Loved the extras – individual reading lights, charging ports and mini-alcove for personal belongings.
Alojamiento Camino Portugues Oia
At the hostel, every room comes with a closet.Alojamiento Camino Portugues Oia has a terrace.Vigo is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 30 miles away. Vigo Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff, great location & ocean view from my window
- The place ___after challenging day it was lovely to have hot shower and quiet room to rest.
- Very comfortable stay. We stayed in the dorm (32 beds roughly, only 6 filled). The beds were new and very comfortable, each had a light, plug and curtain which gave great privacy. The location was wonderful, on the camino route and overlooking the sea with a small beach nearby. Jonathan was a wonderful host, very helpful and friendly. We had a lovely stay.
- Our host was very friendly. We stayed in a double room with a great view of the sea. Fast wifi. Room was simple but suited our needs.
- Excellent location easy to find very helpful staff
Kaps Hostel Vigo
Modern dorms and rooms offer city views. There is access to private or shared bathrooms.There are vending machines at reception, as well as a TV lounge and library. Hairdryers and towels rent service can be requested at reception.El Castro Park is less than 10 minutes’ walk away. The waterfront is less than 1.2 mi from the hostel.
- Everything was very good! The staff was helpful and the location is perfect because it’s quiet where the hostel is but not far from the shopping center or the beach.
- The room (I was alone in a room of 5) the size of the bathroom, the quality of wifi. The ladies at the recepcion desk were so nice and helpful. If you lose your stuff somewhere you can buy some useful things here.
Real linen on beds and a comfy duvet.
There doesn’t seem to be much personality to the place. Quite sterile looking and feeling. No fresh air to be had if that’s what you are looking for.
- The hostel is very nice and clean, also there´s a great atmosphere to relax and rest.
Good location, great price and super clean.
The staff were really friendly and very helpful.
Top Hostels In Malvas Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Malvas Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Malvas Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Malvas Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!