10 Best Hostels To Stay In Malton Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Malton Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Malton Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malton Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malton Ontario. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Malton Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Malton Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Malton Ontario:
Kensington Market House
In a bustling neighborhood of downtown Toronto, Kensington Market House offers free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy a communal kitchen offering an oven, a microwave and an electric kettle.All of the private rooms at the hostel are simply furnished. Each has access to a shared bathroom.On-site parking is available for a fee. For added convenience, the hostel also provides laundry facilities.The hostel is a 1-minute walk from shops, restaurants and bars. The University of Toronto – St. George Campus is just over half a mile away and Chinatown can be found within an 8-minute walk.
- The overall aesthetic of the place was very simplistic and cute! A lot of pastel tones and plants. The bed was very comfy and the shared bathroom looked newly renovated.
- The room was clean, provided a hair dryer which was nice. The bed was comfortable and we also got a futon/couch. The bathroom was right across our room which was convenient, and we enjoyed the provided slippers for the shower/walking around + how the front door had a key-code to enter whenever we wanted, since we were out very late. Mark was kind and very responsive by cell which was great. Kitchen was good, floors all around were clean, and decorations made it feel cozy.
- The privacy, the decor of the hostel and our room, as well as the cheap price for such an awesome location
- Location was great, 5 minute walk from Kensinton market which had loads of great little cafes, bars and restaurants and a 24hr convenience store. It is a great shame as if this place had a but more tlc and a good deep clean I would defintely come back!!
Within the past month, my boyfriend and I have stayed here twice. It is a skip and a hop away from Kensington Market, which was amazing! The place itself is a very cute house with the most adorable decor throughout.
Each time we have gone, we have had pleasant experiences with the staff. We have loved our rooms and returned to stay there again because of how much we enjoyed it.
It is a great place for laid back travelers who want an affordable night away! The place was clean and quiet and far enough away from the pubs where we were left undisturbed by noise. Great location!
University of Toronto-New College Residence-45 Willcocks Residence
Experience the excitement of Toronto city centre at one of Canada’s largest universities. Situated in the city’s historic district, the property is 10 minutes’ walk from Spadina subway station. Free WiFi is provided.The University of Toronto’s New College Residence features single rooms equipped with modern amenities, including air conditioning, complimentary internet access, and study desk. Located next door, guests can also access the main university fitness centre for a fee. A hot breakfast buffet is available on weekdays.Guests at the New College Residence are placed within walking distance to a variety of attractions and sites. Museums, shopping districts, entertainment, gourmet restaurants and the city’s metro system are right outside the front doors.
- The Brunch provided was amazing. There was a 24 hour supermarket just blocks away and there was a three story book store also nearby. Public transportation was directly in front of the property
- The location was perfect! It is within 30mins walking of all the major attractions. 30min may seem like a lot but there are plenty of restaurants, shopping, and sites to see along the way.
- The area was very quiet (Toronto University), but near the lively Bloor Street, where you could find lots of bars and cafès, and not too far from highly-commercial Yonge Street. The price of the room was very competitive. Near Spadina underground station.
- The room was nice size, the view alone was amazing from my 8th floor room !!
- Good, clean student rooms. No TV but ok price. Need to take a street car. It’s 25 mins downtown.
Kensington College Backpackers
Located in Toronto in the region of Ontario, 0.9 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts, Kensington College Backpackers features a terrace and ski storage. Private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Toronto Eaton Center is 1.1 miles from Kensington College Hostel, and Princess of Wales Theater is one mile away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.9 miles from Kensington College Backpackers.
- The price was good, full functioning kitchen and a good mesh of people. They accommodate early check out since I had to leave early in the AM to catch my flight.
- Good, rich breakfast with plenty of choices to eat. Handy use of computers with internet for free in the reception area.
- Nothing. It was dirty, i felt i was in the garbge. I have never been in that situation where i wanted to throw out. The floor was not clean. I gusse houndred of years not get vacuumed. I fellt not scured. It was horriblely bad. It is the true im not exaggerating. I felt im in the hores or prostitution. It was DIRTY i sweer to the GOD.
- Good breakfast. Nice kitchen. Kind personal. Good internet.
- The included breakfast was nice, with bagels, toast and home-baked muffins; the staff was friendly and the area is great (right next to Kensington market and Chinatown).
Chinatown Travellers Home
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chinatown Travellers Home offers accommodations in Toronto. Private parking is available on site.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 0.4 miles from Chinatown Travellers Home, and Toronto Eaton Center is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Located within walking distance to my event and many shops and restaurants. Owner was nice.
- For 80$ downtown Toronto we weren’t very optimistic. But everything worked out perfectly. It’s more like a hostel than a hotel but that was okay too. We just needed a place to stay with a private bathroom and a place to park the car.
- Close walking location to everywhere, very clean and had all that we needed for a 1-night stay. Didnt look very good form the outside but inside it was surprisingly very clean (clean rooms + showers).
- It was clean and it had the necessary facilities. Bed linens, towels and shower soap.
- The bed was very comfy and the lights were bright when turned on.
University of Toronto – New College Residence – Wilson Hall Residence
University of Toronto – New College Residence – Wilson Hall Residence is located in downtown Toronto. Free WiFi is available throughout the residence.The University of Toronto’s New College Residence features single and double rooms equipped with modern amenities, including air conditioning and a study desk.Located in a separate building on campus, guests can also access the university fitness centre with a surcharge. A hot breakfast buffet is available on weekdays.Guests at the New College Residence are placed within walking distance to a variety of attractions and sites. Museums, shopping districts, entertainment, gourmet restaurants and the city’s metro system are right outside the front doors.
- safe, private, nice breakfast, clean, friendly staff.
- Decent breakfast, great value for money, good location. Also really liked the “retro” style of the building which seems to come straight from a 1970’s movie
Cheap place to stay, generally left to your own thing and great location!
If you need anything the desk is manned nearly all the time, this is a massive bonus!
- The location was convenient for me. A hot breakfast was OK. It was quiet despite the design of the room.
Excellent internet connection.A
One of our best sellers in Toronto! University Apartment offers accommodations in Toronto.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 0.7 miles from University Apartment, and Toronto Eaton Center is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.2 miles from University Apartment.
- The list of rules were highly amusing with the amount typos that were in it. It was also highly amusing the amount of pegs we had as well as shelves in the bathroom being bike locked. The shower in the closet (literally) was an okay shower.
- Only because of wifi I can be able to spend my night there.
- It was a clean place a little noisy but in general cozy.
- Stuffs were nicer compare to the review, room is clean, it gots all the necessities, near to chinatown, downtown and train, no bed bugs, if you guys are scared when reading review. Very nice if you don’t own a car.
- The property was clean except that they do not clean the room during your stay and there was nowhere to hang clothes in the room. Closeness to shopping and restaurants which are cheap and affordable and great asian food.
Toronto Travellers Home
Toronto Travellers Home is located in the Kensington Market neighborhood in Toronto, 0.7 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts and one mile from Toronto Eaton Center.Princess of Wales Theater is 0.7 miles from Toronto Travellers Home, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- location is perfect, price is good, the room, shared bathroom, and hallway were spotless.
- Great budget stay. Hot showers, good heating in the room, easy check in process and whole place was very clean. The location was exceptional, close to a funky area of town. For a short stay, I would certainly stay again.
- There was literally nothing to like about this place.
- Mi, was a very nice staff, informative and patient, Thanks Mi!
- It’s located in the downtown area, 5-10 min walk to CN tower, art gallery of Ontario and coach bus terminal
Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel
Located within downtown Toronto, this student co-op lends rooms out to the public throughout the summer. The hotel is an 8 minutes’ walk from the Dundas TTC subway station.Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel offers private rooms with shared washrooms and a kitchen area. Rooms include linens, a small towel and a bar of soap. Daily housekeeping is also available. The property also has 24/7 security and front desk staff.A continental breakfast including cereal, yogurt and more is served every morning. Breakfast items can also be purchased separately and vending machines are available throughout the residence. The kitchen area includes a stove and a refrigerator.Roof decks are located on the 4th, 5th and 22nd floors and offer views of the city and garden. Lounge areas include the ground floor Cafe and 22nd floor Hanke lounge.Neill-Wycik Backpackers Hotel is walking distance from many downtown Toronto attractions: Allan Gardens is 4 minutes’ walk, The Eaton Centre is 8 minutes’ walk and Union station is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- Location, location, location. So easy to get to everything you need to get to. And the price is just right for discount shoppers. No bugs. Decent shower. Never felt unsafe (as a single female traveller that is a major plus!).
- Nothing. Object is designed to students, thus really basic infrastructure is existed.
- awesome I wish it was available year round. I travel there every six weeks to go to the hospital as I am on the lung transplant list and they are very accomadating.
- Breakfast was fresh and satisfying. Yummy croissants
- Very dirty room with dirtier bed sheets! In a triple room only one bed was real and the others were folding cots and very uncomfortable.
Höstel Toronto is located in the Cabbagetown neighborhood in Toronto, 0.9 miles from Toronto Eaton Center and 1.2 miles from Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts.Each room has a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.Princess of Wales Theater is 1.5 miles from Höstel Toronto, and Yorkdale Shopping Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 2.5 miles from Höstel Toronto.
- When I came in first time, the staff were amazing. I had chatting with two staff, they were fun.
- Only 10min walk to the city center. Friendly stuff and clean.
- The Quietness, Cleanliness, Location, Relative ease of Entry-(even@ 4:00 A.M!) Able to leave my luggage@front desk for ca 12 hrs after checkout. Ease of booking&departure- no damage deposit. No lengthy lectures on HOSTEL etiquette.
- Great location and very helpful friendly staff. Cosy and warm room with great shower
- Stephie the staff member, was so incredibly lovely and generous. Always willing to talk to you and help you on your journey. She was simply amazing! The cleaner was also lovely and kept the place very clean and sanitary.
HI Toronto Hostel
One of our best sellers in Toronto! This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. HI Toronto Hostel is located in Toronto, just 1,950 feet from Toronto Eaton Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts is 0.6 miles from HI Toronto Hostel, and Princess of Wales Theater is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
Excellent common areas.
- Nice kitchen for those that needed the facility – but it was not advertised. The dorm was quiet, which I appreciated. Is there a place to store suitcases when empty?
- After been in Brussels the night before, this hostel blew me away! The look, the feel and the staff was amazing! They helped me with any problems and I got to meet some awesome people in my short stay!
- Nice breakfast, super friendly staff, really good location, all the people I met in this hostel were pretty cool.
- great location; super friendly staff; high security standard; we had a room on the second floor, which had already been renovated, personal safe in the room; great entertainment programm every day (for example axe throwing); breakfast was good (menu not buffet); party in the cellar; kitchen was clean, big and well equipped
- Excellent common areas.
Top Hostels In Malton Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Malton Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Malton Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Malton Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!