10 Best Hostels To Stay In Mallou Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mallou Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Mallou Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mallou Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mallou Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Mallou Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Mallou Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Mallou Galicia:
Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe
A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Guests at Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe will be able to enjoy activities in and around Corcubión, like hiking.Finisterre is 4.3 miles from the accommodation, while Ribeira is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Albergue-Hostel Playa de Quenxe.
Wonderful views facing the sea!
Friendly & helpful staff.
Convenient location if doing Camino De Santiago.
Good buffet breakfast.
Soya/Almond milk coffee options available!
- Beautiful location right on the water. Hostel rooms overlook the water with large picture windows. Bar below for food and drinks.
- We were alone in all hostel, and that was five star experience, beautiful view, good beds.
Cuando llegamos, la habitación que habíamos reservado no nos gustaba porque tenía el baño compartido con el albergue y nos la cambiaron por una con baño, pagando un poco más.
La habitación era muy espaciosa, la cama cómoda y las vistas estupendas.
El desayuno entraba en el precio y era completo.
- Las vistas eran muy buenas y el personal muy agradable. Éramos tres y tuvimos una habitación de cuatro para nosotros solos en el hostel.
- Wonderful views facing the sea!
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hostal Kukia, while Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The location, staff, and rooms were all excellent.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
- La habitación era muy espaciosa y las camas cómodas.
Each modern dorm at El Albergue Arasolis has simple décor, lockers, a desk, sofa and access to a shared bathroom. A laundry service is available for an additional cost.Fisterra’s marina and town hall are within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found along the seafront. The long, white sandy beach at Escaselas is a 5-minute drive from Fisterra.
- Good location, nice staff. Everything is good, value for the money.
- The location is great, the staff is helpful and friendly, the hostel is clean and comfortable.
- The location was only a few minutes to the beach and the restaurants. The staff who checked us in were very helpful. The bathroom was clean and the beds were comfortable.
- We only arrived close to 22h00 & were met at the bus stop by Juan “Gato”. He took us to Ara Solis & it was the most fun check-in by far!!! The hospitalera made sure there was very good communication before our arrival & during our stay. The albergue is extremely clean, very close to the beach, they have good laundry facilities around the corner & they have a kettle (not something you often find in albergues)!!! We had such a lovely time that we ended up staying another day; & also recommended it to friends who enjoyed their stay just as much! Absolutely excellent albergue!!!
- Great location, staff friendly & helpful, bunk comfortable. Best of all there was a kettle in the kitchen- sadly missing in most Spanish albergues
Albergue La Espiral
With a private bathroom, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms have a sea view.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue La Espiral.Ribeira is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Our last stay on a long Camino. Loved the atmosphere. A perfect place to end. Clean and well-cared for. Staff were sincere, kind and helpful. They are passionate about trying to be sincere to the Camino spirit . We booked another night after our first. I think of them often.
- Fatima was great. She also hung out our laundry for us, which was very kind and totally unexpected.
- Comfy bed, new and clean facilities. Communal area to eat and hang out.
- The kitchen was very usable, Fatima is lovely, it was quiet enough to sleep early or sleep in late in the morning.
- Very friendly hosts. Made all the guests feel like family. Perfect place to stay at the end of El Camino!
Albergue Mar de Rostro
Each room is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a shared fully equipped kitchen at the property.Fisterra bus station is 850 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 mi away.
- It looks like typicall albergue. The sleepingbag is neccesary. The toilet was nice. The doore had code and you can enter whole night.
- Very close to the centre of Finisterre and easy to find. Nice welcoming receptionist.
- The staff was very helpful. The bathroom seemed to have some plumbing issues in that there was a smell coming from the restroom facilities as if the pipes were backing up. Mattresses were cloth and well worn. A full kitchen was available with free coffee.
- Dormí en este albergue el 27 de julio de 2018. Las instalaciones son adecuadas y relativamente nuevas. Bastante gente en la misma habitación, pero nada que no pudiera sobrellevarse con unos tapones para los oídos. La situación es buena respecto al puerto, la playa, la carretera que sube al faro y la estación de autobuses y el trato por parte del personal es amable. Recomendable 🙂
- La entrada con contraseña y la terraza. Ubicación muy buena.
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vilar de Castro is 3.1 mi from the property, while Abeleiroas is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela is 23 mi from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, while Finisterre is 14 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 29 mi away.
- Modern, new and clean, and because we are a group, we had the whole floor for ourself
- For 41 euro we got a big bedroom with three comfortable beds, dinner rooms with kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave oven and almost all what you may need), huge bathroom (about 8 sq. m) with shower and the free access to washing- and drying machines and caffe maker. All furniture and appliances are new. Could we wish more?
The place wasnt on camino path but they offer pick up ( a bit of an unpleasant walk from ponte olveira) and was dropped off back there in the morning for free.
It was empty so they very kindly offered me the double bedroom ensuite bathroom instead of the bunkbed i had booked. It was extremelly clean and comfortable.
- Beautiful large apartment and bathroom. Great little kitchen for preparing supper.
- Very clean and new. Good washer & dryer in the apartment. Good breakfast included and a car ride back to the Camino.
Camino de Finisterre
All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at Camino de Finisterre also offer a pool view. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from Camino de Finisterre.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Picota features free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms come with a balcony.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 mi from Albergue Picota, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- This albergue is very well kept. It is new and impecably clean. The owner does not speak English but is very helpful.
- This hostel is a little gem on the Camino. Cleanliness and comfort were good for the dormitory room with modern and sparkly clean ensuite. A lovely terrace! The hostel was very quiet. Located near supermarket and car/cafes.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
- The whole place was so clean, the smell of disinfectant lingered the whole time i was there. For the price I paid, i was prepared for a bit of ‘grottiness’, so the bright, clean and disinfected facilities were a welcome surprise. The owner does not speak English but we managed to understand each other with my crap Spanish and lots of sign language and a bit of google translate.
- The owner Maria Jesus was lovely and so attentive to our needs as 2 weary Peregrinos. She pointed out the restaurants and supermarket, just a stone’s throw from the property. AND a 5 minute walk away to a FREE swimming pool. We had booked the double room which was fantastic but we peeped in the dormitory and WOW!! See piccys – each bed had a table and reading light and you could walk outside to an area to sit, hang laundry, wash clothes, chill out, etc. The kitchen was a great space with everything you could want. The entrance area had lovely plush seating. It was wonderful!!
Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila, while Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- Its an Albergue so not 5 star. Better than most I experienced on the Camino.
- The location, very friendly staff, they serve breakfast
- We have stayed at Cabo da Vila on three different occasions, and everytime it gets better! This last visit we planned to stay 3 nights but stayed for 6 nights because it felt so welcome and is a great atmosphere to enjoy Fisterra. The albergue is extremely clean and they work very hard to make sure you enjoy your stay.
- I enjoyed my one night stay here! It was an unexpected change of plans. The staff was extremely friendly and the bunk beds felt more private because of the large storage areas for each person. I like that I could sit up more in the lower bunk than other albergues that I’ve stayed at. Also, it is very close to the port and the water!
- Great location and very clean. Most of the staff was very pleasant
Mar de Fora
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while certain rooms will provide you with a patio. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Ribeira is 28 miles from Mar de Fora, while Noya is 21 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- Price, location, laundry service, close to Atlantic facing beach to watch the sunset.
- Good location between old city and beautiful atlantic playa. Very nice and helpful staff.
- The patio is small but the wind of the see is very nice
- The owner and Carmen especially was lovely .I would highly recommend her yoga class.
- It was a double room in Alberge, but the facilities and beds were clean and comfortable. It was convenient to use the kitchen facilities. The owner was very kind, too.
Top Hostels In Mallou Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Mallou Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Mallou Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Mallou Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!