10 Best Hostels To Stay In Maipú Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Maipú Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Maipú Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maipú Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maipú Mendoza Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Maipú Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Maipú Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Maipú Mendoza Province:
Featuring a fully equipped common kitchen, a garden, and BBQ facilities, Hostel Wineries offers free Wi-Fi and Continental breakfast in Coquimbito.The rooms in Hostel Wineries feature either private or shared bathroom facilities. Guests can keep their belongings in lockers.Hostel Wineries features a tour desk and laundry services can be arranged upon request.Maipu city centre is 3.1 miles away and Mendoza is 9.3 miles from the property. Trapiche Wine Cellar is 310.7 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site.
No reviews yet.
Jaque Mate Hostel
Jaque Mate Hostel offers accommodations in Mendoza.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.2 miles from Jaque Mate Hostel, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.7 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The hostel overall is new and has everything that is needed, well located in a quiet side street next to Main Street.
- Right next to Arístides St. which is where the nightlife is. Easy to connect with important walkable sites.
- Perfect location, a block from all the fine restaurants. Staff are super friendly and have a lot of humor. Best I have ever experienced!
- Rodrigo, who works at the hostel, was a delight to chat with and made the most thoughtful recommendation for a goodbye dinner for me and a colleague. Great place to stay. I had stayed there a month before and was happy to go back. Mercedes who also works there took the time to research bus times and departures for me. Great people.
- La ubicación es buena cerca de la avenida donde hay muchos bares. A su vez, es destacable la amabilidad del personal, son super serviciales y simpáticos.
Hostel Estacion Mendoza
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, half a mile from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Estacion Mendoza features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
– Backyard was nice place to spend time in the afternoon and have a beer or two
– Room was quiet even though we had a room with entrance from the kithchen
Nice welcome for check in
Check in 24/24 which is very useful
Small garden nice with little tables
Close to the centre
- Friendly staff, private room was fine with air condition and private bathroom. Nice garden and swimming pool.
Staff is amazing!!! Very good vibe at the hostel and nice guests!!!
Breakfast was good. The room is clean.
Very close to the bus station.
- Nice helpful people running the hostel. Perfect location.
- – Backyard was nice place to spend time in the afternoon and have a beer or two
Punto Urbano Hostel
Located in Mendoza, 0.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Punto Urbano Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
-Free wine from 19:00-21:00!
-big outdoor area with its own wifi signal
-comfy bed and pillows
-very friendly workers
-great breakfast (crepes,eggs,cereal,croissants)
-wifi very strong in rooms
- Great backyard , lvery large shared room , friendly staff , and great location .
- The hostel has a big leafy backyard ideal for relaxing. Free wine is also a bonus, although don’t have high expectation regarding the quality, especially after wine tasting all day!
- Great wifi, charging plugs next to bed with shelf with lamp, huge big lockers with enough space for two backpacks and day bag, friendly staff, nice breakfast included, free towel provided, good location less than 30 min walk from bus terminal, easy to find and friendly and easy check in
The location,in the centre of the city. The patio, where it is quite and you can sit and read in the shade.
The airco in the room. It was hot and humid outside, so the airco was really a bonus.
The staff is very friendly.
- -Free wine from 19:00-21:00!
Hostel Suites Mendoza
Hostel Suites Mendoza is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, just 0.7 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum.All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles away.
- the staff, the location, the central market next door
- Very good location and decent price, so you pay for what you get. We walked from the bus station so very handy. We had a private room which was fine. Tidy enough and calm. However my partner didn’t think the bed was comfortable at all. Thank God the air conditioning worked well cause the room was so hot, it was a furnace without it. Shower water didn’t flow very well but at least we had a private bathroom in the room. Basically you pay for exactly what you get. Kitchen facilities are decent and the breakfast at least had some fruits
It’s centrally located, close to supermarkets, restaurants and shops.
It’s good for couple of night stay, cheap stay in another word so you can’t expect anything more than you paid for.
- The person at the desk, when I arrive, was very nice and with a good English. There was some issue with my credit card (that I still don’t understand), but he was flexible and relax in us finding a solution to it. I didn’t talk much with the person in the morning, but he seemed to be very nice as well. The wifi worked well in the common area, and it even worked (although less strongly) in my room on the same floor, most of the time I tried it.
- Helpfull staff, cleaned reguarly. outside patio to our room was a great addition!
Hostel de Los Artistas
Located 0.8 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum in Mendoza, Hostel de Los Artistas features free WiFi access and private parking.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Nice family run hostel with dito atmosphere.
- Great, family run hostel that exceeded my initial expectation! I was only passing through, but that evening I had the pleasure of sitting down to an Assado (Argentinian barbecue) with all the family, their friends and hostel guests. We stayed up until the early hours of the morning chatting, playing music and drinking pisco. It was an evening to remember and a local experience I will cherish forever. Although the accommodation is quite basic, the welcoming from the hosts far outweighed any reservations I first had. I would definitely return if I were visiting Mendoza again.
- I really enjoyed my stay here. I stayed three nights and felt totally at home. The owner and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and the facilities are very clean and comfortable. The hostel is spacious and there is an outdoor area to relax in as well. I definitely recommend staying here.
- A really lovely hostel with nice outdoor chilling space, comfortable bed, clean everywhere. The staff were so lovely, they lent me the bus card so i didn’t have to buy one and were great in helping me when i missed my onward bus journey. They also did a great Alsado!!!!!
- Overall ok. Nice kitchen. Everything clean. Good atmosphere.
- Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Casinha do Sol Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casinha do Sol Hostel offers accommodation in Villa Hipódromo.Rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Guests can unwind in the shared TV lounge.Mendoza is 1.9 miles from Casinha do Sol Hostel, while Potrerillos is 19.9 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Intiaconcagua Hostel is located in Ciudad Lujan de Cuyo, just 11 miles from Mendoza. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potrerillos is 19 miles from Intiaconcagua Hostel, and Chacras de Coria is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Todo muy ordenado, el trato de la gente del lugar, muy cerca de todo
- Estuve muy bien! El dueño, Santiago, super amable. El hostel es comodo, tiene lo necesario. Esta a media cuadra de la plaza de Lujan. Muy recomendable.
- Lugar tranquilo e independiente, muy buen trato de quien me recibió y muy atento
- Las camas cómodas, los baños bien, la cocina equipada, la decoración muy amena, las mascotas muy simpáticas
- Inigualable lugar en cuanto a tranquilidad y calidad humana, seguridad, y confianza. Totalmente recomendable.
Casa Pueblo Hostel
Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, 0.6 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Casa Pueblo Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Casa Pueblo Hostel.
- Staff were friendly and it was a nice space to meet other travellers. Kitchen was well equipped too!
- Girls at reception were fantastic and the location couldn’t be better.
- The location was good for me on that day. The staff were extra nice
- Nice staff, close to the station. Nice breakfast as well
- Very close to the bus station and the staff who work here are so lovely and genuine.
Hostel Internacional Mendoza
Located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, 0.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Internacional Mendoza features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was nice what that saves the average of the hostel
- Great value. Superior to what we expected before coming. We got a private bathroom and private patio alocated yo our room. Gaston was also an amazing person working there. If you need anything go look for him.
- Had a private patio which was great, and the staff were excellent, especially gaston who went out of his way to make us feel welcome
- The staff were really very friendly and went out of their way to help us. Great service!
- The hostel lends itself well to making friends ,but beer /wine prices are slightly dear.
Top Hostels In Maipú Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Maipú Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Maipú Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Maipú Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!