Luque is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Luque. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Luque. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Luque. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Luque right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Luque with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Luque.
10 Best Hostels In Luque:
Florema Hostel is located in Asuncion, 16 miles from San Bernardino and 20 miles from Altos.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Areguá is 11 miles from Florema Hostel, and Caacupé is 27 miles away. Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Fantastic owner and a good, outside of the main city location
Lovely hostel in a very safe and wealthy area. Good bus connections.
Owners were extremely helpful and pleasant people. We really liked them. They were incredibly flexible.
We definitely recommend this beautiful hostel.
- The hostel had a very nice atmosphere, was very clean; the staff were very friendly and helpful. Really good!
- todo limpio, amplio baño, amplia habitación, harto vegetación por el sector, dueños preocupados y muy acogedores, ningún problema.
- Si me gustó muchísimo. Muy amable los dueños en todo momento. Nos sentimos como en Casa!
Hostal Santisima Trinidad offers accommodations in Asuncion. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Bernardino is 15 miles from Hostal Santisima Trinidad, and Altos is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 3.7 miles from Hostal Santisima Trinidad.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Asuncion! Montiel 1205 is located in Asuncion, just 16 miles from San Bernardino.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altos is 20 miles from Montiel 1205, and Areguá is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Gar nicht, minderwertigste Qualität und dazu noch dreckig.
- A mitad de camino entre la terminal de ómnibus y el aeropuerto
- Lugar muito bonito e muito tranguilo um pouco longe do centro mais comprensa
- Personas muy amables, mucha flexibilidad en todo, muy barato, zona residencial, lugar seguro
- Bairro do hostel muito bem localizado e seguro com muitos restaurantes, bares/Pub muito próximo.
One of our best sellers in Asuncion! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Isla Francia offers accommodations in Asuncion.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Bernardino is 19 miles from Isla Francia, and Altos is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Breakfast is amazing. Swimming pool, even though small, clean and just perfect to freshen up.
Staff is very friendly and really makes sure you are safe and enjoy your time there.
- The family feeling is what makes this place! Great vibes!!!!
- I liked the room layout with the curtains across the beds and individual sockets/lamps.
- Joël and Laurence are super friendly and made feel at home right away, the breakfast was delicious, the location is great
- Lorenza and Jojo are the kindest hosts. They are so welcoming, put on a FANTASTIC breakfast and really helped me when I was having a bit of trouble with my bus ticket. I could not recommend this hostel enough- if you are coming to Asuncion, you NEED to stay here!
- Breakfast is amazing. Swimming pool, even though small, clean and just perfect to freshen up.
Estacion Central Hostel
One of our best sellers in Asuncion! Estacion Central Hostel is located in Asuncion, just 19 miles from San Bernardino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altos is 24 miles from Estacion Central Hostel, and Areguá is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast, nice decorations of the hostel, kitchen, good place to stay in Asunción, good wifi.
- Het was lekker en gezellig, super relaxed good value for money.
- The people who worked there were super friendly and welcoming. They really make all guests feel at home.
- I had a very warm welcome. Sylvia introduced every guest to me. She remembers everyone’s name! Even the guests from many months ago. It has a social atmosphere and is located near the attractions.
- Really cosy place (with a social mini-disco every night?), like coming to someone’s little home for a while. Lisa and Silvia especially gave good service and they’re both sweet gals 🙂
Located in Asuncion, 20 miles from San Bernardino, Ñande Po’a features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altos is 24 miles from Ñande Po’a, and Areguá is 16 miles from the property. Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 8 miles away.
Marco (the manager) is a very nice and helpful man!
The patio is so nice! Good equipment in the kitchen, fridge in the room and we could use the barbecue for traditional “asado”.
We highly recommend this place!
Owner very helpful and friendly.
We feel like guests rather then customers.
The garden is very nice.
I feel relaxing inside.
It’s a very good option if you dont want to pay for a hotel. The staff is very friendly and they always want to help you on whatever you need.
The location is good, you can walk to the downtown from the hostel and there is a shopping center 6 blocks away.
Rooms are comfortable and clean, even with a frigobar inside.
- We had a wonderful stay at Nande Poa – from far the best hospedaje of our entire trip! The two owners were incredibly welcoming, we loved the place with its patio (great for breakfast or to chill), our room was very comfortable, spacious, and the shower was hot! :))) Everything was very clean. It’s a nice location too, very close to the local market and Palma Street. The owners helped us organize the rest of our trip, gave us good tips, and let us leave our backpacks for a whole day after we checked out – very useful for us. We highly recommand staying there!
- We were warmly greeted on our arrival and made to feel very welcome. The hosts were also very helpful answering my questions during our stay. We have stayed in hostals/hotels all over the world and this was one of the best.
- Marco (the manager) is a very nice and helpful man!
Hostal Casa Suiza
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Casa Suiza offers accommodations in Asuncion. Free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Bernardino is 16 miles from Hostal Casa Suiza, and Altos is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 6 miles from Hostal Casa Suiza.
- Muy buena ubicación. Muy limpio. Desayuno muy bueno. Las habitaciones son tal y como se muestran en las fotos.
- El desayuno, las habitaciones, la ubicacion, la amabilidad del personal, la limpieza de las instalaciones
- Hotel ideal para estancia corta. Tiene todo lo necesario, buenas habitaciones, wifi, desayuno correcto y bien ubicado.
- esta bien para la relacion precio calidad… es confortable y sencillo y a un precio accesible… esta bastante bien ubicado…
- La Ubicación, respecto al aeropuerto, centro comerciales, casco histórico.
El Nómada Hostel
One of our best sellers in Asuncion! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, El Nómada Hostel offers accommodations in Asuncion, just 20 miles from San Bernardino. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Altos is 25 miles from El Nómada Hostel, and Areguá is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
Very nice personnel, cheap and very comfortable rooms with ac, good breakfast (amongst the better ones in South America), the best city map we got so far (includes important bus lines), nice pool.
Nice BBQ down the street.
All in all a really really nice experience and a stand alone reason to come to Asuncion.
If you book directly with them they include the breakfast…
- I guess the pool and garden are nice (but I cannot judge as it has been raining when I was there). The hostel is professionally managed. Great supermercado 2 blocks away.
- Sociable. Helpful staff. Decent breakfast. Walking distance to town center. Spacious rooms. Secure and safe
- The breakfast buffet included pancakes and sometimes scrambled eggs. Also i wasn’t watched while i was eating unlike the other hostels in asuncion
- Very clean and good services. The garden is big and there is a pool. It was very hot during our stay, but our room had air conditioning. The personnel is friendly and helpful. The management is very keen in keeping everything clean and perfectly working.
- Very nice personnel, cheap and very comfortable rooms with ac, good breakfast (amongst the better ones in South America), the best city map we got so far (includes important bus lines), nice pool.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Panambi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Asuncion.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.San Bernardino is 20 miles from Panambi, and Altos is 24 miles from the property. Silvio Pettirossi International Airport is 8 miles away.
- The room was spacey and comfortable, the kitchen compact (ok, not that many utencils but the first place on our trip to have a frying pan!), there were shops closeby and we slept well. And the staff – five stars! Extremely helpful and kind people. And really, I didn’t expect this much considering the price.
Lovely place situated in the very center of the old town. Even lovelier and extremely helpful owners!
Make sure to book apartment/room 3 🙂
- This place is in a prime location in the city. Walking distance to most shops and restaurants and supermarkets around the corner. The staff were excellent and very helpful. We had the room with a street view which was great.
- We stayed in Panambi for 3 nights in May 2017 and had a great experience. You check in in the hostel (Hostel Familiar), which is only 2 blocks away. There you will be warmly welcomed by Marcos and his wife that just took over this place. The Panambi hostel is a very ambient place and our room was just perfect. It has a private bathroom, kitchenette and airconditioning. And that for this price. The Panambi hostel is located in a charming house with a small garden. Apart of the nice room, meeting Marcos and his wife is reason enough to book this place!
- We thought that we booked a double room but the room was huge with one double and a set of bunk beds. The kitchenette was small but useful, and having the fridge was great! The private bathroom was nice and clean too, and the shower has heat settings at the top of the shower head, you just have to find them. The staff in the hostel were so friendly and welcoming and were very helpful. Location was good, not too far a walk to the centre of town and the buses stop right outside. Wi-Fi was excellent.
El Jardin Hostal
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, El Jardin Hostal is located in Asuncion, just 20 miles from San Bernardino.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altos is 24 miles from El Jardin Hostal, and Areguá is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Silvio Pettirossi International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- It has beautiful and peaceful garden with bunch of lovely people around. Very friendly atmosphere and helpful staff. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Useful kitchen with lots of gadgets.
- El Jardin feels like an oasis in this busy place. I was suppose to stay only a few days and that’s been a week ago. The people are super friendly and make this place like a lil germ in Asuncion.
Very nice, welcoming and helpful owners.
The garden is very nice and cosy.
The location is good, a few blocks from plaza Uruguaya and walking distance from bars, restaurants and all you need.
- People at the reception were nice and helpful. The garden was also nice.
- Muy cerca del centro. Siempre agia calory en la ducha, el ac trabaje muy bien. Desayuno rico.
Top Hostels In Luque Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Luque to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Luque but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Luque. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!