10 Best Hostels To Stay In Lugo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lugo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lugo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lugo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lugo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lugo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lugo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Lugo Galicia:
Featuring simple décor, the hostel offers rooms and dormitories with heating and a TV. Each dormitory has a bathroom with a shower.Roots&Boots Lugo is set next to the Miño River. Rooms have views of the river and park.Restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the hostel. La Milagrosa Park is 3.1 mi away and Lugo Train Station is 1.9 mi from the accommodations.
- The setting was lovely. The property is beside the river. Our room was cozy and comfortable. The Wifi was good. We got cake (tapas) with our morning coffee. There was a small kitchen with refrigerator/freezer available for our use. The bar/restuarant has a lot of outdoor seatting. We saw many walkers on The Way.
- Good location for continuing on the Camino, but a pain the get to when you don’t know where you’re going. Friendly staff.
Restaurant, bar, terrace next to the hostel
View on the river
A lot of people, good to make new friends and hang out
- Very good service and good facility! Quite helpful!
- Great location nice view super clean the food is amazing the staff is lovely bed are confortable
The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- Nice hostel inside the city wall, quiet area but still very close to everything, staff really nice, i arrived late and they were waiting for me, recommended
- Perfect location. In the old town, just next to the wall, but not in the eating/going out area, so it is quiet at night.
- The property was convenient and close to the center and walking distance from the bus station.
El chico que lleva el hotel es increíble, fue súper agradable y cariñoso tanto con nosotros como con nuestra mascota, estaba siempre dispuesto a ayudar, en fin , inmejorableee!!!!
El hotel es muy nuevo y las instalaciones son muy bonitas, además, la ubicación es excelente, dentro de la muralla y a cinco minutos andando de la estación de autobuses
- C’est pas vraiment un hôtel, plus stylé auberge de jeunesse. Bin situé, bon rapport qualité / prix, propreté. ..
Albergue Lug 2
You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis and billiards at this hostel, and bike hire is available. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 44 mi from Albergue Lug 2.
- Very close to the city centre, parking included in the price
- Good location. Cheap accommodations for a camino.
Room wide, shower room is clean
Table tennis, billiards, enjoy a game.I’m glad there is a kitchen
- Local calmo. Boa disposição geral do edifício (planta).
- Parking gratis. Buena atención y habitación amplia.
All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, some accommodations at Hostel Cross also feature a city view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The beds, bathrooms, kitchen and common areas were all fantastic.
- I liked the blinds on the bunks. Excellent for privacy.
- The private beds with shutters were great and the bathrooms were plentiful and well equipped.
- New self check-in experience by machine to get the room key.
- Everything was brand new. Big common space where you can sit and work, watch tv or whatever you need. Everything was clean. It’s modern hostel and the beds are really good equipment – you can have your own privacy, locker, power outlet and small light.
Casa Do Marabillas
Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Some units feature views of the mountain or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.Sarria is 11 mi from Casa Do Marabillas, while Monforte de Lemos is 21 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 mi away.
- The proprietor of the hostel on the Camino Francia was delightful and the property was very clean and well kept,I would thoroughly recommend it for anyone. I’m a single woman traveling alone. Breakfast was perfect- everything you could want. I would definitely return here.
- Our room was cozy and clean. Beds were comfortable. Owner Pedro was friendly, welcoming and so informative. He really cares about the comfort of his guests. The albergue is just off city centro so it was very quiet. One of my favorite albergue son the Camino.
- This was a great stop on the Camino. We had the private room with private bathroom. The owner could not have been more helpful! We enjoyed our overnight stay!!! Thank you!
- Great breakfast for 3 euro, very friendly staff, very clean.
- We had a twin room with a little balcony. Room was basic but fine. The owner was friendly and spoke good English
Lugo is 15 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 8 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- Staff, property, guests, lawn, clothesline, fan with mister, location
- We enjoyed the lawn chairs and the beautiful scenery. The food and wine were good and convenient to the beds. The beds were comfortable and clean. The bathroom was clean with hot water. One issue was that a woman got stuck in a shower, couldn’t get out, I hope that’s fixed.
- This was by far the most beautiful place that we stayed on the Camino. We were traveling with our teenage daughters and had a double room on the first floor and had two individual beds in the dormitory upstairs. The food, the views, and the accommodations were amazing. The location was unique, outside of Portomarin by a few kilometers. Highly recommend.
- Mercadoiro was a perfect place to rest after hiking all day long from Sarria. I stayed in the albergue and the bed was comfy and clean. They provided disposable sheets which I found a plus. I also had the dinner, and it was really good for just 12 Euros. The staff was nice and open to answer questions.
- Location was excellent for our Camino and the garden and bathrooms were very nice
A Fontana de Luxo
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. A Fontana de Luxo provides some accommodations with lake views, and the rooms include a patio. All rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lugo is 15 miles from A Fontana de Luxo, while Sarria is 10 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- First Albergue as you come off the Camino so if you are weary this Albergue is for you! Lovely view of the lake and bridge as well. It was very clean, smartly organized, excellent free breakfast and the staff was remarkable!!! If you want to be right in the city center don’t stop here but otherwise this Albergue was delightful. Washer and dryer for clothes and a nice hair dryer in the bathroom as well.
- After an exhausting day, I was welcomed with open arms and hospitality
- This would be a very nice place for younger people. The staff was very helpful and friendly, laundry facilities were readily available, and a kitchen was available for guest use. It is right on the river and provided a great place for weary walkers to relax. The owner quickly came and took us to a nearby restaurant which was very good.
- Clean but too far from central town. Staff not so friendly
- Best bunk bed on camino, no wobbles or squeaks and mattress fantastic. Also the outdoor area overloom in ng tbe river/lake great.
Albergue Aqua Portomarin
The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Albergue Aqua Portomarin will be able to enjoy activities in and around Portomarin, like cycling.Lugo is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from Albergue Aqua Portomarin.
- Charming hotel with a beautiful view of the water. Efficient check in after walking for 4 miles in a rainstorm. The owner was great, showing us around and up to our room. He even carried our backpacks up to our room. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Restaurants and grocery stores were close by. Nice stop off the Camino.
- Wonderful stay – the lady running the Albergue was so friendly and kind & worked so hard to create such a great place. Amazing room – stunnning views. Spotlessly clean.
- The bed was so comfortable and the view from my room of the river was amazing. The property is one of the closest to the Camino Frances making it an excellent choice particularly for a swift departure in the morning not requiring a walk through Portomarín. The staff was so kind and welcoming.
- The owner was very friendly and the facilities a few feet from the Camino. This is a nice place with both dorms and private rooms.
- Convenient location and a welcoming though the host was somewhat overactive.
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area and a TV with cable channels. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave. At Albergue Ferramenteiro each room includes a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Lugo is 15 miles from Albergue Ferramenteiro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- The outdoor patio had a beautiful view of the river, the kitchen was very well equipped and it was spotlessly clean.
- Bed was comfortable with clean linens, there was a good laundry area with clothes lines indoors. There was a good kitchen area.
- Cheap. Location is excellent. Staff are very helpful and friendly.
- Despite being one large room of bunk beds (don’t forget your earplugs and eyeshade at this one), I actually found this albergue to be really comfortable and clean and pretty quiet. It was nice to have a large kitchen space, it made it easy to cook with Camino friends and meet other travelers, and there was a small sitting room area with couches and a tv which I really appreciated having. The beds were quite comfortable and the staff was really nice and helpful. A big bonus was the super clean and modern bathrooms, it was really nice to have a great shower. Location is also good, just 1min off of the Camino and really easy to find. I’d stay here again!
- Very large clean and modern hostel. Staff very helpful.
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a shared bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at PortoSantiago also have a mountain view. At the accommodation the rooms come with a seating area.Guests at PortoSantiago will be able to enjoy activities in and around Portomarin, like fishing and hiking.Lugo is 14 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 11 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- Easy location just off the Camino de Santiago. Short walk to Church, Plaza and Bars/Restaurants. Property offers albergue or private/semi private room with shared bath.
- Friendly and welcoming staff. Good location and nice outdoor area
- Location was reasonably good in Portomarin. Good price. Really friendly and helpful receptionist.
Sehr nettes Personal !
Alles sehr sauber und freundlich gestaltet.
Preis Leistung Top !!!
- Este albergue cuenta con literas en habitación compartida así como habitaciones individuales y dobles, en mi caso me hospedé en una individual con baño compartido. La habitación era pequeña pero muy coqueta, con tv, wifi, una cama muy cómoda y unas zonas comunes estupendas que incluyen cocina, sala de estar y jardín con mesas y tumbonas, todo muy cuidado y limpio. El personal fue encantador y siempre dispuesto a ayudar. El desayuno por 4 euros está bastante completo y abundante. La ubicación está fenomenal, a escasos metros de la plaza principal de Portomarín. Perfecto para pasar una noche entre etapa y etapa del camino de Santiago. Lo recomendaría sin duda a peregrinos.
Top Hostels In Lugo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lugo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lugo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lugo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!