10 Best Hostels To Stay In Los Cristianos Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Cristianos Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Los Cristianos Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Los Cristianos Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Los Cristianos Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Los Cristianos Tenerife:
Both private rooms and dormitories come with bunk beds and a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.You can find a range of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hostel. Tenerife South Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property and Siam Park is 3.1 mi away.
- The Hostel could use directions on how to find the place, maybe from a prominent place like the harbour area ie where people catch the ferry. The check in is not in the same place as the hostel, once again directions are needed. It took me what seemed a lifetime to find the place and only by luck from meeting a fellow guest did i find out where you check in. The bathroom in the mixed room dorm was appalling. This is a shame since the hostel itself is great. It has kitchen facilities, a communal area and is in a great location. Would i stay again? yes, provided they paid a little more attention to the cleanliness of the hostel.
- Despite the welcoming being not really “standard”, the treatment was fine.
- Very clean and close to bus station, beach, restaurants and shops. Located in a central and busy tourist area but hostel is quiet inside if u like sleeping in the daytime or nighttime. Staff very friendly and easygoing
- Location excellent! Great proximity to the port. Own fridge and kettle a bonus. Better than I though it would be.
- The location was excellent, only a fifteen minute walk from the harbour. Big, quiet room, nice bathroom with a bathtub.
Dive resort Ocean Dreams
The simply decorated dormitories include bunk beds and a balcony with sea views. There are shared bathroom facilities. The hostel also offers a shared lounge space for guests.You can find shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Dove resort Ocean Dreams. Tenerife Sur Airport is 11 mi from the property, while ferries to the neighboring islands of La Palma and La Gomera leave from Los Cristianos Port.
- Fantastic location, nice and clean and staff pleasant. It is what it is a cheap and cheerful place to stay for the night.
- I was living alone almost all the time, cause it was not the season, and I really liked that! All the time there was staff who speaks English or Russian(surprisingly) so it was easy to communicate. Guys were very friendly and we spent some time together. Also, there was just excellent sundeck were I spent most of the evenings. And the location is just great, cause it’s just 3 minutes to the beach and there is everything you need very close to the hostel.
- Really old and not so clean hostel, but have genius loci on nice place. If you looking for night life, will be good for you. But if you looking for quite place for have rest time – i cannot recoment this hostel…
- Good choice for a cheaper room in Los Cristianos before getting the ferry over to La Gomera (which is what we did). Good location right on the promenade.
The best place on the Island.
Nice Staff until you want to come back 👌
Endless Summer House
Each room has a wardrobe and fan. There are shared bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, as well as a shared lounge.Endless Summer House offers barbecue facilities and a communal area with a kitchen, fridge, microwave and kettle. Packed lunches are available on request. Bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 11 mi from the hostel and Costa Adeje Beach is 0.9 mi away. Siam Park and Siam Shopping Center are both a 5-minute walk from the property.
+ exceptionally clean Hostel
+ walking distance to beaches, stores, restaurants and to the main bus station
+ you can see the sun rise in the morning over the mountains
+ excellent value for money
1. Interesting design of the hostel itself and a patio;
2. Helpful and pleasant staff;
3. Ideal cleanliness;
4. comfortable matress;
5. convenient organizers on the beds;
6. capacious lockers;
7. Closes handle and a shelves shoes;
8. well-equipped kitchen (fridge, kettle, lots of plates and dishes);
9. Bus station in a walking distance;
Everything was just so cool!!!
- ESH feels like home away from home, really helpful and friendly team! Waited for me for late check out
- This hotel is probably the best one ive stayed at…really nice atmosphere and all the other staff are really helpfull and cool…Ricard and the italian guy are borned to run an hostel… dont change…. The terrasse and the view were a + thank you again
- I stay here second time, because I really like this pretty hostel! It’s located close to Costa Adeje station, very comfortable. It’s extremely good internet here, great kitchen and shower, nice terrace-garden, and everything is sparkling clean. Also I very like this idea do not bring alcohol from outside. So at nights there was nice and quiet)
- + exceptionally clean Hostel
La Tortuga Hostel
Rooms at La Tortuga Hostel are individually decorated. Some of them include a private bathroom with a bath.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at the property. A shared kitchen and barbecue facilities are also at their disposal.Bike and scooter rental is possible at La Tortuga Hostel. Activities in the area include diving, snorkeling and canoeing.
- Very prof and friendly staff . Home away from home . Will come again
- Great, comfortable Hostel with extremely friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere . Above standard included free breakfast in the morning. BBQ on Wednesday is great for coming together and socializing with other guests. Very good free parking spots.
- Love this place…always stay there. Such a great atmosphere. Beds are great.
- Interesting place with patio for young people frome over the world. Good atmosfere and friendly personal.
- Very nice staff. Supermarket, beach, bars and clubs are very close to the hostel. Perfect place!
Hostel La Playa
Some rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and snorkeling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire.Playa de las Americas is 1.8 mi from Hostel La Playa, while Puerto de la Cruz is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- From start to finish my stay in Hostel La Playa was superb. Owner Diego was very attentive and made contact before arriving which was a great idea. ( nice personal touch ) Also organised travel to airport cheaper than the normal taxi rate. Met two other travellers who are regulars that keep coming back to stay in hostel. They took me on a tour of the island & showed me places I didn’t know exsist. I spent 2 nights on my own and felt very safe. I recommend anyone from Lone Travellers to small hen/stag parties to stay here. I’m already planning my next stay.
A comfortable bed in perfect location at no price.
Perfect place when you need just a bed in center of the center
- Nothing special about the breakfast. Nothing special would like eggs or fruit. No cooking facility which was a great disappointment.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The location was perfect, really close to the beach and all you need. The rooms was clean. I could not have asked for more so im really happy with my stay here.
- A hostel is a hostel but this was a really homely place. Shared a bunk bed in a 4 person room. Mattress was comfortable. It is really small but the place is spotlessly clean and cleaned every day. There was a pool but it’s so close to the beach I didn’t use it. Outdoor communal area and indoor communal area. Can use laptop and printer there, do washing for a small fee. Breakfast provided. Right next to the beach and restaurants. Would stay here again.
Albergue Rural La Cañada
Each simply decorated room has bunk beds and access to a shared bathroom showers. Bed linen and towels are provided.Car hire and bike rental can be organized at the property, and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is within a 10-minute drive of the property, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a 45-minute drive away.
- Having my own room for the price of hostel was nice.
- Breakfast included, peace and quiet at night away from traffic and tourist area. Nice evening walks around banana plantation in the evening. Your own transport is strongly advised here and all tourist attractions on the island are reachable in a days drive .
- The language barrier was overcome inventively by Fernando. This was a peaceful place
- Fernando is fantastic – everyone staying is friendly and the property is unique in that it is nestled between cactus/succulent farms. Lovely place to wake up, have friendly chats, and enjoy a relaxing breakfast.
- Small room would suit students on a budget,cheap and clean
Hostel Shuler Pool Ocean View
The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet, while some rooms come with a terrace. The units have a shared bathroom with a shower.You can play table tennis and darts at Hostel Shuler Pool Ocean View, and bike hire and car hire are available.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Gran Sur Shopping Center, Plaza del Duque Shopping Center and San Eugenio Shopping Center. Tenerife Sur Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
- The owners are so welcoming and makes you feel very comfortable. The whole atmosphere is fantastic and the hostel represents unreal value for money with excellent facilities present.
- Very friendly people and staff. The beds in the tents were very comfortable. A lot of stuff to play with like tabletennis, swimmingpool, darts, TV and the beach is reachable by walking…i would go again to this place.
I like customers service, really nice people.
Very good location. Shops and restorans and bus station are very close. They have training equipment i liked so much. Good internet. Big tv for football and MMA. Ping pong table and swimming pool, sauna. Free Washing mashins. I really like this Hostel.
- The place was great, cant complain about anything- bueno casi nada – una chica que se quedo y trabajaba en el sur y era de Puerto De La Cruz y no era muy amable, all other guests and staff were fantastic.
- Comfortable in the tent. Place is clean and well-kept. Supermarket nearby. Good value for money.
Art Villa Nautilus
There is a kitchen, a guest lounge and a terrace available for all guests to share.Breakfast is available daily, and includes buffet and vegan options.This hostel offers a sun terrace. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.The accommodations provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying. When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Playa de las Americas is 5.6 mi from Hostel Art Villa Nautilus, while Puerto Colon is 6.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8.1 mi from the hostel.
- Perfectly clean, has everything you need for a comfortable stay, amazing staff.
- The thematic marine design and atmosphere of lounge area are very good. Kitchen facilities are good. Nice for groups of friends.
- It is situated in a very peaceful area and very close (5 min walk) to Las Galletas, a small city by the sea. I recommend if you get in the city to go eat the best cakes ever at Lilie’s garden, a unique place with great decor 🙂
- Very clean, organised and quiet hostel. Tony was great in actioning any requests.
- This place is special, no doubt. It’s clean, it’s quiet (thank god) and the people living here are actually following the rules. The rooms are naturally cold (I used an extra blanket), which is nice. It’s so quiet that even in the bathroom you are afraid to fart too loud. Sure, this might not be for everyone. Party people, stay away. People that can’t follow rules, find another place. Helpful and friendly staff aswell.
Hostel Los Duendes del Sur
At the hostel, every room includes a patio. Hostel Los Duendes del Sur provides certain units with garden views, and all rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Playa de las Americas is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere was great,created by the lay out with the central courtyard being the hub for socialising. Staff were relaxed and friendly.
- Spacious common area inside and out. Great facilities for cooking and a fridge for storing food.
- every room is painted very nice, it’s as in a story
- Really cozy place. Great atmosphere. Nice kitchen to cook your own food. Everything was clean and tidy. Quiet after 23. Good value for money.
- Good access to public transport links, good place for solo travelers
Club Activo Hostel
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including windsurfing and diving.Playa de las Americas is 7 miles from the hostel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Los Cristianos Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Cristianos Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Los Cristianos Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!