10 Best Hostels To Stay In Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Los Corrales De Buelna Cantabria:
Posada Corral Mayor
At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Santander is 23 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Potes is 29 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 21 miles away.
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
- Very authentic recostruction of the old building. Very comfortable and peaceful. Breakfast was excellent.
La Ermita 1826
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 18 miles from the hostel, while Llanes is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Relación calidad precio. Tranquilidad. Ambiente familiar. Naturaleza…
- La ubicación, el entorno,el personal muy agradable
- La cercanía de su personal, la amabilidad y la comodidad de la instalación.
El pueblo, y los
Perritos que tenian en el hotel pepa y lola
- El personal. El cocinero. La comida. La tranquilidad
Albergue El Convento
Featuring a simple-vintage décor, this hostel offers dormitory rooms for maximum 4 people as well as private rooms, the former nun cells. They feature a garden view and give access to a shared bathroom.There is a dining area where the continental buffet is served every morning, as well as a communal lounge area with a library, and board games.The property features a spacious garden with barbecue facilities and guests have access to the communal terrace.Other facilities include a bio store with local products and souvenirs.Restaurants, bars and shops can be found within walking distance. Santander Airport is 15 mi away.
- Staff were all friendly, hostel for walkers on doing the el Camino trail
- Friendly, easy-going, helpful staff. Clean, comfortable place! A real gem! They totally get what pilgrims need.
- The staff was very helpful and extremly friendly! Really nice atmosphere in the hostel and Santillana is a lovely small village. Would definitely come back (especially if you are on the camino!)
- Central location, very clean, nice garden and terrace, staff was very friendly. Good value for money but since this is a hostel-style accommodation, I would only recommend it for short stays (1-2 nights).
- Everything! Clean, super friendly and helpful. Only 2 beds per room. I had a room to myself for 2 nights. It’s quiet, convenient, simply lovely!
Albergue Solar de Hidalgos
Many of the palace’s ancient features have been carefully preserved, giving the Solar de Hidalgos an authentic, historic charm. Here you will find numerous antique sculptures and artwork, suits of armor, dark stone flooring and exposed wood beams. These ancient features are now blended with modern facilities.The hostel is located beside the Benemejiis Palace, which now acts as the Caja Cantabria exhibition center. This small town is filled with impressive historic buildings, and outside it you will find some of Spain’s best green landscape.
Yet another good stop point if your walking the Camino.
Old ‘museum’ of a building. Bit of a hotch potch.
Plenty of history in the building and the town.
Plenty of places to eat in the town.
We had to male use of Medical Centre which is only open until midday.
Aldo local hospital and the staff were great.
- The hostel itself with al the old stuff is awesome!! Also the host is a real nice guy (who speaks English) and the breakfast for 3 euros is good!
- couldn’t have a friendlier welcome by staff!!! Perfect location and in my case wonderful warm-hearted start for my Camino.
- The old style of the hostel was really lovely and added to the charm of it, and the guy at reception were very welcoming.
- Spacious, comfy room in a medievil setting full of character.
- Yet another good stop point if your walking the Camino.
Vivienda Rural La Casa Vieja De Alceda
The La Casa Vieja De Alceda accomodation features traditional decor. The cottage and apartments all have a cozy lounge with sofa and TV and a kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, hob and coffee maker.The properties are set within the historic center, with various bars, restaurant and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. Busses to Santander pass 350 feet away.The properties are set next to the thermal waters of the River Pas, 1,000 feet from The Alceda Park and Adventure Park. The prehistoric caves of Puente Viesgo are 12 mi away.La Casa Vieja De Alceda offers free parking and is 14 mi from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve.
No reviews yet.
Albergue El Pino
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms come with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 20 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Llanes is 28 miles away. Santander Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
The hostel was spotlessly clean.
A good breakfast was included in the price.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable.
The hostel is in a quiet rural location with sea views.
The local beach is pretty good and only 1 mile from the hostel.
The restaurant in Cobreces does a good Menu del Dia for only 9.20 euros.
Towels were provided.
There was no TV.
- Extremely friendly helpful staff – they booked a taxi to transfer our luggage and contacted previous accommodation to locate some lost clothing .Wonderful view from the property and only short walk to excellent restaurant . Fantastic location for camino . Really clean and comfortable -excellent value for money !
Simply decorated, each room at Hostería Fimar features a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. They all come with a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can enjoy a drink at Hostería Fimar’ terrace.The guest house is on Bay of Biscay, 10 minutes’ drive from Santa Justa Beach and from the picturesque sandy beaches of Tagle and Comillas. You can also find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.
- A wonderful hotel, beautiful location and a very nice staff .Thay will treat you like a member of family. Highly recommended
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this accommodation on the day we stayed as our ferry had been cancelled (thank you Brittany Ferries!). We arrived on Sunday afternoon, just in time for lunch and loved the delightful, friendly owners, who didn’t speak a word of English and the food was outstanding, both for breakfast and lunch. We’ve never seen so much food offered for breakfast and their menu del dia was just fabulous for 17 euros. The night’s accommodation, including breakfast was so reasonable through Booking.com.
- Breakfasts were the best I’ve ever seen. The staff was extremely friendly like the friends were caring us. The location is between the green hills with a sea view line from the room window.
- Todos! The reception was great, awesome food, location and value for price
At the hostel, rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some units at Hostal Amarantos also provide guests with a patio.Santander is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 4.2 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 11 miles away.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- La comodidad de tener restaurante abajo para poder cenar
- Lo mejor la atención del personal. Se tomaron muchas molestias para que todo estuviera a nuestro gusto.
- La amabilidad y simpatia de los chicos que nos han atendido durante nuestra estancia, la habitación muy bonita y limpia, esta muy centrico y se aparca muy bien, la cama muy comoda, lo poco que hemos comido en el bar muy bueno. Repetiremos.
At the hostel, all rooms come with a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Los Nuberos.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.Santander is 12 miles from Los Nuberos, while Santillana del Mar is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Black Shark Surfhouse
At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Black Shark Surfhouse also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Santander is 21 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 20 miles from the property.
Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Very nice and friendly staff,
Nice atmosphere in garden and overall,
Very clean shared bath room.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Surf house was very clean and in a great location. Alex and Cachi very helpful and friendly hosts!
- Me encantó la ubicación frente al mar, el dueño súper agradable y atento en todo momento, el desayuno perfecto, las camas muy cómodas y buen armario para meter tus cosas. Además una zona común con tres sofás y cama y el jardín también guay. Me he quedado con ganas de más, soy de los que no gusta repetir un lugar, pero aquí volveré para surfear con ellos!!!
- Bardzo sympatyczne i klimatyczne miejsce. Gospodarz bardzo pomocny i sympatyczny. Czysto i schludnie. Polecam.
- Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Top Hostels In Los Corrales De Buelna Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Los Corrales de Buelna Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!