10 Best Hostels To Stay In Los Carriles Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Carriles Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Los Carriles Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Carriles Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Carriles Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Los Carriles Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Los Carriles Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Los Carriles Asturias:
Albergue Camino de Santiago
The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from Albergue Camino de Santiago.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Llanes Gulpiyuri Beach
Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel, while Potes is 24 miles away. Santander Airport is 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel LLanes Camino Santiago Villahormes
The hostel has a terrace.Llanes is 8 miles from Hostel LLanes Camino Santiago Villahormes, while Potes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella
At the hostel, each room is equipped with a terrace with a mountain view. All rooms have a closet.Llanes is 8 miles from Hostel Del Camino Llanes Ribadesella. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 55 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Way of Saint James Llanes Asturias Hostel
Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo
There is a shared lounge and a shared equipped kitchen at the property. Breakfast includes fresh dairy products, bread and eggs, as well as fresh fruit from the garden.The property offers surf lessons, and a range of activities are available in the area, such as horse riding, canoeing and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire.Llanes is 1.6 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo, while Potes is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 mi from Albergue Llanes Playa de Poo.
- Just perfect stay for piligrims, clean sheets and towels provided. Fluent English speaking manager was very welcoming.
- I like location, it near the sea. kitchen. good atmosphere
- Great place for pilgrims. You will feel you can relax and enjoy a drink on the terrace and it’s near one of the most beautiful beach on the camino.
- The location was fantastic, right next to a beautiful beach. The staff were really helpful and friendly and it was a cosy hostel.
- Amazing place with special energy. Highly recommending. Great, very calm place and beautiful nature around.
Llanes International Hostel
At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom, rooms at Llanes International Hostel also have free WiFi.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Llanes is 1.6 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi from the property.
- Exelente atencion, todos muy amables, y la comida muy rica que prepara Estela, en general limpio, comodo y bien comunicado, la playa muy cerca.
- Alejandro nos atendio genial en toda nuestra estancia.
- El personal muy amable y un sitio cómodo. Relación calidad precio muy buena.
- Es sencillo y está muy limpio, las camas son cómodas. Calidad precio excelente.
- Sin darme cuenta reserve una habitación compartida en lugar de una individual, en el establecimiento fueron muy amables y comprensivos. muy agardecido
At the hostel, each room comes with a closet. Albergue Cabrales has certain units that feature river views, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Guests at Albergue Cabrales will be able to enjoy activities in and around Carreña de Cabrales, like skiing.Llanes is 8 miles from the hostel, while Potes is 16 miles away. Santander Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location great views excellent staff.
- Very clean, we found beds made with sheets. We thought this was an additional charge.
- The location was great for touring around the National Park, and for the amount we paid, it was a great value. The staff were extremely nice and helpful. Place was also super clean.
- Located away from the main road in a village, makes a perfect place to relax and enjoy the moment. They have a terrace and a yard overlooking a mountain and just meters away from a river pleasing with the sound of running water. For some, the location can be a disadvantage as you need a car to comfortably get in and around there.
- I enjoyed the view, the breakfast was decent and there was ample parking.
Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino
At the hostel, all rooms have a closet.Potes is 20 miles from Albergue La Casona Del Peregrino, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 47 miles from the property.
The location close to the center, beach and Camino
Comfy clean beds
Helpful nice staff
Washing the clothes is included in the price (no drying thou – the only possibility is in the garden)
- There wasn’t much to like about the breakfast. It was very average. Poor quality orange juice, disappointing coffee, bread, butter and cheap jam
- I loved the location of the hotel. It was right in the heart of Llanes. The staff that greeted us upon our arrival were amazing although the person in charge of breakfast was grouchy and made me feel very rushed.
- The location was perfect, the staff very nice and helpful. The room was spacious and quiet.
- Location was good, personnel is kind and responsive.
- The location close to the center, beach and Camino
Albergue La Estación
Each dorm at Albergue La Estación has simple décor and access to a shared bathroom.The area surrounding Llanes is ideal for hiking and canoeing. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provided information on outdoor activities.Autovía del Cantábrico Motorway is 2.5 mi away, and connects you to Santander and Gijón in an hour.
- Location, right at train station, very quiet, small, quiet rooms with coded locks on doors which is great for some privacy/control, spacious common sitying/kitchen area, very friendly, helpful staff!
- Clean. Nice. Helpful Staff. You can use the kitchen, you can cook. The bathroom is clean & neat. Located bear the beach. I‘d come again.
- rooms are nice (just 4 people inside, what I liked), bathroom is fine, kitchen is quite well eqiped and spacious. This is RIGHT at the train station (the same building), so if you’re travelling by train, you baiscally arrive at the hostel:) Bus is 1.2km away, so also acceptable. Location is good, it’s 700 m from city centre, so you will like it;)
- Helpful staff, clean, perfect location for the pilgrimage route.
- Very good albergue for pilgrims. Service-minded and helpful staff. Well equipped kitchen, nice dining room and social area. Quiet guests, all interested in sleep. Close to shops and restaurants.
Top Hostels In Los Carriles Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Los Carriles Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Carriles Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Los Carriles Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!