10 Best Hostels To Stay In Los Ángeles Granada Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Ángeles Granada Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Los Ángeles Granada Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Ángeles Granada Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Ángeles Granada Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Los Ángeles Granada Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Los Ángeles Granada Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Los ÁNgeles Granada Region:
One of our top picks in Masaya – and a guest favorite.
Located in Masaya in the region of Masaya Region, 7 miles from Granada, Paradiso Hostel features a terrace and water sports facilities. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Managua is 21 miles from Paradiso Hostel, and El Rosario is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- i liked the location which was the best ever, the whole complex was hugh. i couldnt believe they sold it as and hostel as it was more of a resort type, but with dorm rooms. If you need to relax and take a break you should not miss out staying here.
- A nice clean hostel at the shore of the Laguna. Nice open air restaurant. Very pretty grounds. E-mail correspondence prior to arrival was very helpful (thank you, Harold!).
- Okay, so the main thing about this hostel is the location: at the very beautiful and quiet laguna. The hostel and its grounds also look great: the whole atmosphere makes you think you’re on a tropical island. It seems this hostel has the best access to the laguna because it has a small beach. The volunteers organise a welcome drink your first night and this is fun and a good opportunity to meet all the other guests. They also organise party’s, dj’s and there is always a (board) game you can join. The food is really good, from breakfast to desert. You can take out a free kayak around the laguna, which is really nice (go in the morning, the water is more quiet then). I also did a hike up the crater, which was very nice as well, very friendly guide, although almost no English!
- Great location on the water with swimming and kayaks. A fun, hostel atmosphere in a beautiful location and good food. Basic sleeping accommodations which is all you need. Helpful staff.
- Cool lay out, lively setting but everything shuts down in time to relax. Food is fair priced and really good.
Hostel De Boca en Boca
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel De Boca en Boca offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. El Rosario is 21 miles from Hostel De Boca en Boca, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hostel has such a homely feel that makes you want to stay longer than planned.
The staff are very friendly and always welcome you with a smile, which makes a huge difference. Thank you Lucy, Yancy, Darwin, Hancel, Luis and Raman!
The premises are very nicely decorated and the garden and terrace are wonderful spots to relax.
The kitchen is cleaned regularly and well equipped.
They offer a very interesting free guided tour of the city and a lot of fun activities in the evening.
- Lovely place and quiet at night while still close to the main square. Super to chill!
- The staff was very helpful and speaks a decent amount of English which was helpful for me. $15 direct bus ride from Granada to San Juan Del Sur picked up at the hostel. The atmosphere was comfortable and relaxed but close to the hustle if you needed anything and after getting oriented to the city I felt safe making the walk alone.
- Location was great. Loved all the hammocks and outdoor seating as well as the happy hour. Very clean and comfortable. I recommend booking a massage!
- Perfect place to stay in Granada. It’s absolutely close to the city cente. Personal is very friendly and try everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Hostel full of young backpacker. It was possible for me to stay one night more. Good breakfast with pancakes. Wifi works everywhere. They offer a locker and towels.
- The hostel has such a homely feel that makes you want to stay longer than planned.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hostal Mochilas is located in Granada in the region of Granada Region, just 26 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Hostal Mochilas, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Mochilas.
- This could not have been any more lovey and friendly! It had a great vibe and caring staff. It was very clean, comfortable and located right next to the center. It was an oasis.
- The staff was very nice and the location of the hostel was perfect. There is a fan and the shower pressure was really good. The staff cleaned up my room every 3 days which was ok for a hostel. The breakfast was good.
- Great location, very close to the city center. Breakfast was great, with a range of options. The staff was friendly, and with the pool and bar we hung around here during the hottest hours of the day. The Room was basic, but sufficient.
- We liked the staff and the delicious breakfast! The location is very good.
- Room was clean and comfortable. We had to leave early in a rush to catch a bus and the staff quickly made us a sandwich as we didn’t have time for the free breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, GM Granada offers accommodations in Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Managua is 26 miles from GM Granada, and El Rosario is 21 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- was a great little place. pool, kitchen.well run..10/10
- Staff is super friendly. Pool is definitely an asset. The kitchen is really clean. Bathrooms are clean too.
- The friendly and hardworking staff. The young manager was very helpful and made a couple og phonecalls for us and she speaks good English. The hostel was newly painted and very, very clean . Very nice pool area.
- Really nice hostel, with a beautiful pool. The customer service was a little hit and miss. Often there was no one at reception. We booked a shuttle which arrived early and staff allowed it to leave without us! To their credit they sorted the problem and got the van to return and pick us up. They provide some well priced hassle free tours. Would stay there again.
The turtle pond
Helpful reception lady
Hostel Nicaragua Mia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Nicaragua Mia offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Hostel Nicaragua Mia, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Location is practically unbeatable … good English spoken … good resto … changed money … near tour operators … on people-watching strip … covered patio … good wifi … I have no more stars to give 🙂
- The breakfast (included) is great. The staff are great. It was a really fair price for what it offered. I would stay here again.
- The location was amazing- literally could not be more in the centre of it tried! Plus somehow the room was far enough back so it wasn’t too noisy! Not silent (obviously) but definitely nice and quiet. It was all very relaxed, the staff just let us get on with it. The breakfast was unbelievable! Biggest portions I’ve ever had, even for a paid breakfast! They basically let you choose an option from their actual menu, so you have a choice, and it’s amazing quality & size! I actually had to ask for bits to not be included so I could finish it all! The garden was a nice touch too,it was nice to be able to escape from the city & sit in the chair hammocks they have.
- the yard is nice (but beware of mosquitoes) & free coffee.
- Great breakfast. Chico and andres were very nice. You can’t ask for a better .location. Good for the money
El Caite Hostel
Located in Granada, 26 miles from Managua, El Caite Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from El Caite Hostel, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from El Caite Hostel.
- Very nice staff and a good place for singe traveller, chill out at the pool you’ll get to know many people
- Excellent location, friendly staff, secure, clean and a very good breakfast … all for as little as 12 dollars a night! Highly recommend this place
- pool was great, rooms comfy as well, breakfast good size
– comfortable beds
– mostly clean rooms with ensuite bathrooms
– good breakfast
- Very good beds in the dorms. Great central area where you can meet people and take a refreshing dive in the swimming pool.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Emily Hostel offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Emily Hostel, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles from the property.
Emily Hostal came recommended by a friend. It is conveniently located near the Central Plaza and tourist area. Shuttles will pick-up and drop-off there, but as it’s a busy and narrow street, you best be ready to toss your bag in and jump aboard.
I loved the friendly and VERY helpful staff.
The room was clean, as were the common areas. The hostal itself is a on the well-used side but it is priced to match and is good value overall.
There is someone on the desk 24 hours a day. The doors though are locked at night, but if you are 7 feet tall there is a bell you can ring to get let back in.
They will hold your luggage for you if you head out to explore on your check-in/out day.
They have connections for shuttles and tours at a good price.
I definitely recommend this place.
- The family was very nice, the hostel quiet at night (except one night), and very close to parque central, the Bank, restaurants… It’s better than other hostels I’ve stayed at in granada, just remember it’s Nicaragua and don’t expect too much.
- It was a very nice experience. Peaceful sleep, the staff was really nice and extremely helpful all the way through. Stayed for 3 weeks, great value and would definitely stay here again.
- Hostel is very close to the central square and the cathedral.
Close to the bus station.
Cheap and fine place.
They gave me a lock and towel to use without any charge as I forgot mine. Really nice!
At night I wanted to confirm the shuttle, but the guy behind the reception didn’t speak English. He found someone to translate it and came to find me in my room to help me with my request. So kind!
- Emily Hostal came recommended by a friend. It is conveniently located near the Central Plaza and tourist area. Shuttles will pick-up and drop-off there, but as it’s a busy and narrow street, you best be ready to toss your bag in and jump aboard.
Hostal Los Octavianos
One of our best sellers in Granada! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Los Octavianos is located in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 22 miles from Hostal Los Octavianos, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Hostal Los Octavianos.
The room was very spacious – a big wardrobe and two beds.
The regular staff (Danesa) was super nice and helpful.
They have changed their location recently – the new guesthouse is close to the main street and the cathedral and it is a safe area.
- This hostel is very beautiful and clean. The owner is the sweetest lady ever. And free breakfast!
- Comfy bed and fairly spacious room. Wifi worked well.
- Very Friendly staff, eager to help and plan the trip. 10min walk to city centre. Provide free breakfast. Cheap prices.
- Great price for Granada if you want a really chilled hostel out of town. Nice bathrooms and AC for the price. They can organise tours and have good prices.
- The room was very spacious – a big wardrobe and two beds.
Surfing Donkey At The Lake
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Surfing Donkey At The Lake is located in Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or lake.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Managua is 27 miles from Surfing Donkey At The Lake, and El Rosario is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Surfing Donkey At The Lake.
- We loved everything about this place. The staff was nice and very helpfull. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was good. Bar was open and served great drinks in very good prices. This place has very good location – view to the lake and it’s very close to the center.
- Nice pool for lounging in the sun. Nice quite location right in between the city and the islands right on the water with an amazing view. Good wifi. Cool yoga deck.
- The location was good and staff were friendly, we also got welcome drinks and breakfast included.
- I like the fact, that it is a quiet and good place to stay
- The location on the lake is lovely! The views and the breeze are delightful.
Hostal Cultural Casa del Poeta
One of our best sellers in Granada! Hostal Cultural Casa del Poeta is located in Granada. Free WiFi access is available. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include a desk and a fan.At Hostal Cultural Casa del Poeta you will find a garden. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport is 31.7 miles away. Parking can be arranged for an extra fee.
- Older building in need of some basic repairs like a coat of paint. Friendly staff and location.
Cozzy and relax place, away from noise. In the upstairs room, Mombacho’s volcano view 🙂
- The colors, garden and location of the hostel were all so wonderful. Only a three minute walk from the restaurant strip and a two minute walk from the lake. This meant we had quiet nights sleep which most places in Granada cannot say. The staff was so kind and helpful with directions and ideas. The three bathrooms/showers are shared by all guests but we never even saw another guest, though they were booked up. Cannot wait to come back!
- Good included breakfast, friendly staff and decent location.
Kindness of the employees
The girl spends her time cleaning the lavatories & showers
The house is distinctive of the area
Top Hostels In Los ÁNgeles Granada Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Los Ángeles Granada Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Los Ángeles Granada Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Los Ángeles Granada Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!