10 Best Hostels To Stay In Lomo de Arico Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Lomo de Arico Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lomo de Arico Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lomo de Arico Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Lomo De Arico Tenerife:
Tenerife Climbing House
At the hostel, each room has a closet. Some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.Playa de las Americas is 16 miles from Tenerife Climbing House. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice place! The hosts are very friendly and the place is so nice!
- The people who work there are really nice.Its a very good location to meet climbing people.They have a great rooftop terrace which should be amazing when the weathers is nice.
- People that work here and travelers that stay here are very friendly. We stayed in a double room and liked everything. The shower is hot and the view from the terrace is great:)
The best hostel I’ve ever stayed at.
Nice clean rooms, garden, terrace with beautiful view.
From there you can easily access a lot of great places to climb.
But the best part is people. If you are a climber, you can easily find a way to communicate almost with everyone in there, maybe even make some friends.
Also I took a course for beginners there and really enjoyed it.
This was a great surprise with sound and interesting people and staff. Good place to stay also for non-climbers. Slept great and enjoyed the fantastic terrace.
Good walks nearby and grocery store around the corner. Great beds.
Aloe Vera Shared House
The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Aloe Vera Shared House features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find luggage storage space at the property. The area is popular for diving, snorkeling, surfing and hiking.Playa de las Americas is 12 mi from Aloe Vera Shared House, while Puerto de la Cruz is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Excellent value for money , quite location, friendly helpful staff , comfortable bed , very clean and quite, good access to beach and nature reserve on its door step , being away from main town its so so peaceful was perfect for what I needed , looking forward to spending more time at this property in a couple weeks time after going to the north for work & before returning home
- My stay is amazing. In fact I am still there. Booked some extra days. The crew is awseome. They are all really nice. They give a family feeling. They love to talk and hang out in the evening. In the morning someone makes the breakfast ready. And I surfed with them for the first time in my life!!
- The staff is very friendly and near to the airport and beaches. I highly recommend the place. See you again soon 🙂
- Nice house, nice people and very close to the airport. Thank you for your welcome. Hope to stay again here!
- Cozy hostel, clean, good room size, friendly people.
Casa Grande Surf Hostel
Accommodations is in bunk beds in mixed dormitory rooms. Each bright dormitory has a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with showers.There is a communal kitchen for guest use, as well as a dining room, TV lounge and games room. The hostel has an on-site minimarket and a laundry room.Free internet is available on the computers in the internet zone. The hostel offers 24-hour reception and there is free parking nearby.
- The staff and proerty are the best. Outstanding location also.
- The staff is wonderful, extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel has an outstanding location near beaches, restaurants, shops etc…. It’s an awesome place to chill out, relax and have fun…. If you like the beach or the mountains, this hostel is perfect for you…. Friendly guests also btw !!!
- great location near the airport, el medano is a great beach town, you get free things to use on the beach
- Very friendly personell, atmosphere warm and welcoming, showers and kitchen very clean, nice common rooms. Good spot and lovely people.
- The location of the hostel is perfect. The breakfast was ok: orange juice, coffee, milk, tea, cookies, toast, butter and different jam. It was nice to hear the music in the hostel in the morning and afternoon.
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms feature a closet.Italian and vegetarian breakfast options are available daily at Ashavana Hostel.Playa de las Americas is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Absolutely recommended hostel!
It was super clean, full of interesting people and in a strategic location (2 mins from the beach).
The breakfast was complete and the services were efficient.
But what made our experience so positive has been the help and welcome of the italian manager, Nico. He perfectly managed the needs of the customers and immediately solved all our requests.
We will go back there for sure.
- Top Location, very nice volunteers (thanks Daniele for the welcome!) and cool atmosphere. Very relaxed. Come here if you don’t mind going to bed late, as in the house one can hear everything, so sleeping starts when the last one goes to bed 😉
- Everything is nic e. It’s very clean and the dorms are not overfilled. Nice common area, small but well equipped kitchen.
- The workers and volunteers are amazing! Nice vibes in the hostal, a very good atmosphere. The rooms are spacious.
La Calavera Guesthouse still offers the original spirit of a hostel. Very friendly volunteers (Thanks Roberta and Danielle :-).
Very clean and small place… not too many beds offered so very cozy place…
- Absolutely recommended hostel!
Los Amigos Hostel Tenerife
Los Amigos Hostel Tenerife offers comfortable dormitories with bunk beds and individual lockers and private bedrooms. Bathrooms are shared, sheets are included and laundry facilities are available.The hostel offers a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare meals and a comfortable lounge area. You can hire bikes, surfboards and snorkeling gear, as well as get tourist and sports information at the 24-hour reception or relax on the terrace.Los Amigos offers free parking and is within 3.7 mi of 2 golf courses. Busses to Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, El Medano and Granadilla stop 650 feet away.
- The place is just top! It is a perfect hostel, full of design, art and adventure spirit. The place looks very cosy and clean, the staff is really friendly. Just 5 minutes walk from the beautiful beach Playa de la Tejita, 10 min by car from the airport and it has everything a backpacker needs. Definitely worth its’ price!
- Friendly staff. It was possible to eat in the hostel for a good price. The staff offered transfers to the airport. The beach was nearby.
The Los Amigos is a great vplace to chill out. Outside sitting I. Sitting outside on one of the many comfortable couches und you can relax and feeling home surrounded by a beautiful garden. The staff is very helpful and were very forthcoming and caring with some change I asked for. The facutvhas a nice and warm atmosphere and is nice decorated. Erveryi is clean and there is a well equipped and also clean kitchen. You even can order a fresh meal if you like. I stayed in a 4 need room dorm. The room was nice and had a locker. My matrass was a bit to soft, but the rest was ok. Only the guy snoring like hell above me cost me my sleep, even with my earplugs in.. But this it not the responsibility of the hostel. It’s more lacking resoect of the other guest. I would assume that people who know they are snoring would book themselves a single room in order not to disturb others 😀
However I recommend the Los Amigos Hostel and say thank you to the staff gmfor having me.
- Great people there (staff and guests), very helpful ! A nice swimming pool to relax just before taking your flight back !
- Amazingly friendly and accommodating for personal needs. Absolutely tried their best to be flexible for us and help in any way they could to make our stay easier and more pleasant. The hostel itself is lovely and has a very relaxed vibe – staff definitely made this stay a 10/10 with their welcoming and friendly attitudes! A great location for both socialising and keeping to yourself if you so please.
Albergue Rural La Cañada
Each simply decorated room has bunk beds and access to a shared bathroom showers. Bed linen and towels are provided.Car hire and bike rental can be organized at the property, and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is within a 10-minute drive of the property, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a 45-minute drive away.
- Having my own room for the price of hostel was nice.
- Breakfast included, peace and quiet at night away from traffic and tourist area. Nice evening walks around banana plantation in the evening. Your own transport is strongly advised here and all tourist attractions on the island are reachable in a days drive .
- The language barrier was overcome inventively by Fernando. This was a peaceful place
- Fernando is fantastic – everyone staying is friendly and the property is unique in that it is nestled between cactus/succulent farms. Lovely place to wake up, have friendly chats, and enjoy a relaxing breakfast.
- Small room would suit students on a budget,cheap and clean
At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom with a hair dryer.Playa de las Americas is 10 miles from Granadilla Tenerife, while Puerto de la Cruz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife
Some rooms include views of the mountain or city. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife features free WiFi throughout the property.Restaurants and shops can be found in the surroundings.The area is popular for hiking, horse riding and cycling. The hostel also offers car hire. Playa de las Americas is 9.9 mi from Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife, while Puerto de la Cruz is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 mi from Hostel La Cama Mia En Tenerife.
- Fistly the host is helpful and friendly person that enabled to us to leave our bags in the room almost 3 hours before official check-in! In general we liked the accommodation, it was really nice, cosy and perfect for us-bagpackers, when we had a lot of space in the room for our belongings. The shower gel, toothbrushes, even acne gel, a lot of maps, books, magazines (e.g.dutch version of Donald Duck!) and a lot of another things, all available for the guests, is certainly a pleasant surprise for everyone. The owners of the hostel made a nice place full of love, that sweetens your stay in Granadilla 🙂
- Great location, great service, close to the airport and teide not far
- It was a bit cold my son often complain he is 7 years,the water for shower was cold,under the mat in the shower cubic was mouldy.
- The location is grate if you have a car. The price was cheap
- Clean and beautiful rooms, a lot of bathrooms, friendly owners, nice terrace. Great value for the money!
Eco HOSTEL Tenerife
At the hostel, all rooms come with a closet. Selected rooms come with a kitchen with an oven.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from Eco HOSTEL Tenerife, while Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 1.9 miles from the accommodation.
- We arrived later than expected at 21:30. Maybe in case of sooner arrived, we would get better explanation of the place. Friendly staff.
- Nice, unique and very warm relationfenest. Found sharp piece of wire in tent which punched our sleeping pad
- The owners are extremely nice. They showed us around their grounds and explained a lot of things about organic farming.
- The sound and feel to it. Never been to a finca before.
- Breakfast was great. Thisi is not super comfortable high quality accomodation but the qualities are somewhere else. This place has its unforgottable atmosphere… I am really happy that i stayed there and had this experience.
Club Activo Hostel
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including windsurfing and diving.Playa de las Americas is 7 miles from the hostel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Lomo De Arico Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lomo de Arico Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lomo de Arico Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!