10 Best Hostels To Stay In Lodoso Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lodoso Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lodoso Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lodoso Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lodoso Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lodoso Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lodoso Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Lodoso Galicia:
At the hostel, rooms have a desk. ZENDOIRA has some accommodations that feature mountain views, and each room has a shared bathroom and a closet. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Lugo is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Sarria is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Zendoira.
- Common room is comfortable and creative, very pleasant host
- Traveled with my 17-yr.-old nephew. The Japanese-style “capsule” beds were why we chose Zendoira, but somehow I booked us into a regular, two-bed room. When we arrived the clerk was happy enough to change the booking, and we enjoyed the unique bunk experience, with roomy, private spaces for each of us. The following day there was some back-and-forth with Booking.com and management about the shift in rooms, but it all was solved without much trouble, perhaps because of the Genius benefit?
Love the pod style beds – great for privacy, plugs and sockets in beds
Staff were very helpful also the common area and living room are super modern and sleek
- Super friendly staff and extremely clean Pension. The bunk beds provided curtains which gave each person privacy and the ability to sleep in darkness, read with the reading lightprovided, or plug in your phone to check emails. If you’re on the Camino this is a must stay, it will be a treat for the night!!
- Awesome place to stay whilst doing the Camino. By far one of the nicest albergues we stayed at. Big clean bathroom with an enormous bathtub! Really nice interior design.
Lugo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 28 miles from Albergue Outeiro.
- Very well managed, everything on timers very clean
- The owner is really nice and I enjoyed his company a lot! I would really recommend this place
- Excellent. Would highly recommend it. Clean, showers and toilets facilities spotless. Short walking distance to town.
- Great position first Albergue on the Camino .Extremely helpful host.
- I arrived to Palas de Rei after 2x 33k days with not much sleep in between on the previous night (ended up sleeping on the floor in the hallway due really awful snorers at the previous albergue). When I arrived I was shattered, but the guy at the reception was really kind, welcoming and understanding. After I told him my story, he took me to an empty dorm and led me to the only single bed in the room with views over the mountains. I literally just burst into tears and hugged him. Such a lovely human being!
Lugo is 15 miles from the hostel, while Sarria is 8 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- We enjoyed the lawn chairs and the beautiful scenery. The food and wine were good and convenient to the beds. The beds were comfortable and clean. The bathroom was clean with hot water. One issue was that a woman got stuck in a shower, couldn’t get out, I hope that’s fixed.
- This was by far the most beautiful place that we stayed on the Camino. We were traveling with our teenage daughters and had a double room on the first floor and had two individual beds in the dormitory upstairs. The food, the views, and the accommodations were amazing. The location was unique, outside of Portomarin by a few kilometers. Highly recommend.
- Mercadoiro was a perfect place to rest after hiking all day long from Sarria. I stayed in the albergue and the bed was comfy and clean. They provided disposable sheets which I found a plus. I also had the dinner, and it was really good for just 12 Euros. The staff was nice and open to answer questions.
- Location was excellent for our Camino and the garden and bathrooms were very nice
- Our only night in an albergue and we were quite impressed. The room was limited to 5 bunk beds so not crowded and the showers were nice and warm. The restaurant was very good and the gardens and setting of the albergue were lovely.
Albergue Aqua Portomarin
The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Albergue Aqua Portomarin will be able to enjoy activities in and around Portomarin, like cycling.Lugo is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 41 miles from Albergue Aqua Portomarin.
- Charming hotel with a beautiful view of the water. Efficient check in after walking for 4 miles in a rainstorm. The owner was great, showing us around and up to our room. He even carried our backpacks up to our room. Room was clean and beds were comfortable. Restaurants and grocery stores were close by. Nice stop off the Camino.
- Wonderful stay – the lady running the Albergue was so friendly and kind & worked so hard to create such a great place. Amazing room – stunnning views. Spotlessly clean.
- The bed was so comfortable and the view from my room of the river was amazing. The property is one of the closest to the Camino Frances making it an excellent choice particularly for a swift departure in the morning not requiring a walk through Portomarín. The staff was so kind and welcoming.
- The owner was very friendly and the facilities a few feet from the Camino. This is a nice place with both dorms and private rooms.
- Convenient location and a welcoming though the host was somewhat overactive.
Casa Do Marabillas
Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Some units feature views of the mountain or river.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.Sarria is 11 mi from Casa Do Marabillas, while Monforte de Lemos is 21 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 mi away.
- The proprietor of the hostel on the Camino Francia was delightful and the property was very clean and well kept,I would thoroughly recommend it for anyone. I’m a single woman traveling alone. Breakfast was perfect- everything you could want. I would definitely return here.
- Our room was cozy and clean. Beds were comfortable. Owner Pedro was friendly, welcoming and so informative. He really cares about the comfort of his guests. The albergue is just off city centro so it was very quiet. One of my favorite albergue son the Camino.
- This was a great stop on the Camino. We had the private room with private bathroom. The owner could not have been more helpful! We enjoyed our overnight stay!!! Thank you!
- Great breakfast for 3 euro, very friendly staff, very clean.
- We had a twin room with a little balcony. Room was basic but fine. The owner was friendly and spoke good English
A Fontana de Luxo
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. A Fontana de Luxo provides some accommodations with lake views, and the rooms include a patio. All rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lugo is 15 miles from A Fontana de Luxo, while Sarria is 10 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- First Albergue as you come off the Camino so if you are weary this Albergue is for you! Lovely view of the lake and bridge as well. It was very clean, smartly organized, excellent free breakfast and the staff was remarkable!!! If you want to be right in the city center don’t stop here but otherwise this Albergue was delightful. Washer and dryer for clothes and a nice hair dryer in the bathroom as well.
- After an exhausting day, I was welcomed with open arms and hospitality
- This would be a very nice place for younger people. The staff was very helpful and friendly, laundry facilities were readily available, and a kitchen was available for guest use. It is right on the river and provided a great place for weary walkers to relax. The owner quickly came and took us to a nearby restaurant which was very good.
- One of the best albergues I stayed in since starting in St Jean. Very clean, well kept. Real sheets, a toiletry bag, and great shower! Beautiful view. Is actually just before Portomarin but there are options for food delivery from in town and in the morning you don’t have to walk up the hill. Highly recommend.
- Clean but too far from central town. Staff not so friendly
Albergue San Anton
This hostel offers beds in mixed dormitory rooms, including a personal locker and the use of a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Heating is also provided.The property offers a shared kitchen. There is also a gift shop available, and a massage and shuttle services can be requested for an extra fee.Santa Maria Church is 2,650 feet from Albergue San Anton, and you can find several restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property, famous for its octopus specialties. Santiago de Compostela is 32 mi away.
very clean, helpful staff
the location was ideal, the pub ‘Stop’ was the best pub we visited on our pilgrimage
- Great place to stay and the owners are just absolutely the best!
- Excellent Albergue, clean & well maintained. Would stay there again!
- Fabulous garden with lawn, loungers and lots of room to wash/dry clothes. Cotton sheet/pillowcase and duvet given.
Excellent little place with all facilities.
Staff are just great, very helpful and managed my booking last minute.
Highly highly recommended.
- very clean, helpful staff
All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Albergue Montoto features free WiFi. You will find a shared kitchen at the property and a shared lounge with a TV.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Santiago de Compostela is 27 mi from Albergue Montoto, while Lugo is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 mi from the property.
- It was modern fresh and very clean! I loved how spacious the bunk room was! The bunks were extra wide and comfortable! The kitchen/lounge area was huge and nice! I saw a sign that said “ jacuzzi” but I didn’t check it out.
- Very clean. Very quiet. Helpful staff. Good value.
Staff were great, very helpful
Large rooms, and they provide real sheets which is a real luxury on the camino with a chocolate on them for each guest.
2 massive kitchens, biggests on the camino. Loads of common room area
- Super clean and very friendly and helpful host. Right on the Camino route out of town.
- They also have a jacuzzi which would be great for tired pilgrims!
Albergue Alfonso II
Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a shared bathroom.Santiago de Compostela is 27 mi from Albergue Alfonso II, while Lugo is 24 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 21 mi away.
- For me this was the most comfortable albergue on my way to Santiago de Compostela. I liked it very much – people, atmosphere, view from the terace, garden, service, food, everything was top. Thank you!
- Clean facilities, nice view, big yard for hanging out the wash
- A backpack was sent to the wrong location. Staff located backpack and helped us get it, driving us back to the albergue
- I was doing the Camino de Santiago (French one) with two friends and I needed to go to the doctor. The staff was very friendly and they drove me to the closest medical center (which was a bit far from the hostel). The room and bathrooms were very clean.
I really liked the staff here. They were some of the best staff in albergues I stayed. They were quite friendly and caring. It was the best albergue experience!!
The facility was good too: very clean. They had a nice outside space and a terrace, where I spend some time writing my diary.
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area and a TV with cable channels. Some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave. At Albergue Ferramenteiro each room includes a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Lugo is 15 miles from Albergue Ferramenteiro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- Bed was comfortable with clean linens, there was a good laundry area with clothes lines indoors. There was a good kitchen area.
- Cheap. Location is excellent. Staff are very helpful and friendly.
- Despite being one large room of bunk beds (don’t forget your earplugs and eyeshade at this one), I actually found this albergue to be really comfortable and clean and pretty quiet. It was nice to have a large kitchen space, it made it easy to cook with Camino friends and meet other travelers, and there was a small sitting room area with couches and a tv which I really appreciated having. The beds were quite comfortable and the staff was really nice and helpful. A big bonus was the super clean and modern bathrooms, it was really nice to have a great shower. Location is also good, just 1min off of the Camino and really easy to find. I’d stay here again!
- Very large clean and modern hostel. Staff very helpful.
- Friendly staff . Allied me to store my bike inside . The bunks aare very comfortable for a taller person like me and they are built for privacy with their own light and power point
Top Hostels In Lodoso Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lodoso Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lodoso Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lodoso Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!