10 Best Hostels To Stay In Lobelos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lobelos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lobelos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lobelos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lobelos Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lobelos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lobelos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Lobelos Galicia:
All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A vegetarian breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Tequeron.Finisterre is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from Tequeron.
- We absolutely loved our stay with Pilar- her Albergue was very clean and cute and she designed the whole thing herself! Great practical touches and use of space!! Pilar herself is an absolute gem!! We were blown away by her kindness and accommodating nature- she was so incredibly helpful, especially when we ran into road bumps in our travel- she was there for us every step of the way! She also gave us an amazing recommendation to check out the local waterfall! Pilar you are welcome in our ‘Albergue’ anytime!!!! Thank you for the love and laughter!
- The proprietress was friendly. We all got a hug on our way out to set us on our Camino. Stayed in a private 4 bed room with own bathroom. Property appears to have been recently renovated (at least upstairs). Little kitchennet upstairs was handy (although no appliances other than a fridge) but could do some basic food preparation up there.
- Pilar was very friendly and location was easy to find. We had family room/4 bedded at top of staircase.Very steep stairs so care is needed.Reception area not separate to sleeping areas which is unusual.
- It’s was clean and the owner was lovely and helpful
- Friendly welcome, easy location for centre of town.
Albergue O Bordón
The colorful dormitories offer a single bed and shared bathroom with free towels. There is a washing machine available, as well as a shared kitchen and TV lounge. An airport shuttle can be hired and there is a tour desk available for guests.Albergue O Bordón is 15 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving local gastronomy and fresh sea food. Cape Finisterre is within the same distance and Santiago de Compostela is 47 mi away.
- Pedro was very friendly and picked us up from town. He also said we could leave in the morning when ever we wanted to.
- Bathroom, room, good WiFi connection, kitchen, cerveza at the reception and some food to buy (cause it was very rainy), good location, restaurant few steps from albergue
- Nice friendly place, even had bedside mats for your tired feet ! Small shop and kitchen, I ate in, had spaghetti bolognese, the warden even put out free bread and olives for me. Has a small bar as well !
- The owner was very attentive. There were little rugs at the side of the bed for poor aching feet! Kitchen very adequate. Would stay again.
The staff was very Nice! A lot of space in the room 🙂
Albergue As Eiras
At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Albergue As Eiras also offer a sea view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. At Albergue As Eiras you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Finisterre is 6 miles from Albergue As Eiras. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Good food. Very happy and helpful staff. Clean premises.
- I had a small quiet room,only two bunk beds, bliss! Cafe Bar next door with reasonable prices
- The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable.
- Fabulous Albergue – has everything you need – clean and modern bedroom (2 bunk beds in our room), Hester for s cold day, lockers, microwave, kitchen sitting area, large clothes drying area outside. Restaurant served great breakfasts, lunch and dinner. Staff were excellent, do helpful and friendly. Just next to Camino. View of the sea from outside sitting/dining area
- Friendly and accommodating staff; my husband and I were put in a separate bedroom, which was well appreciated and counts as luxury in an albergue. Beautiful view of the beach from the terrace and modern facilities.
Hostel playa de Quenxe
Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Corcubión, like hiking.Finisterre is 4.3 miles from Hostel playa de Quenxe, while Ribeira is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 39 miles from the accommodation.
Wonderful views facing the sea!
Friendly & helpful staff.
Convenient location if doing Camino De Santiago.
Good buffet breakfast.
Soya/Almond milk coffee options available!
- Beautiful location right on the water. Hostel rooms overlook the water with large picture windows. Bar below for food and drinks.
- We were alone in all hostel, and that was five star experience, beautiful view, good beds.
Freundlich und hilfsbereites Personal
Blick aufs Meer aus dem Bett
- Lage direkt am Meer mit Blick auf’s Wasser. Im Hostel/Alberge Bereich gab es auch eine Küche.
- Wonderful views facing the sea!
Albergue Villa Caforra
All guest rooms in the hostel are fitted with a TV. Every room has a shared bathroom with a shower, while selected rooms also boast mountain views. The units will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Albergue Villa Caforra can enjoy a buffet breakfast.There is a free shuttle service from Dumbria to the property. Santiago de Compostela is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Finisterre is 11 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 35 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Albergue O Logoso
Each simply decorated dorm at Albergue O Logoso has access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hostel also has a small shop on site, as well as a laundry room.Cee and the coast can be reached in approximately 20 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is 39 mi away.
- Wonderful location. Beautiful and serene. Staff super pleasant. We stayed in the house. Very clean and attractive rooms. Private bath. Area was perfect to unwind from Camino.
- Fantastic Albergue – the two ladies running were so kind and helpful. We had a wonderful room with shared bathroom – very peaceful setting. The ladies cooked us a fab evening meal.
- Clean, quite and nice hosts. Great place on the Camino.
- The owner was very kind, and we got a perfect taxi service to and from the hotel,
- Clean. Comfortable beds. Very hot water. Friendly staff. Good food but limited choices.
Selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the hostel.Ribeira is 28 miles from O Encontro, while Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- I was the only person occupying a 4 bed dorm – if fully occupied it would have been a crush
- I liked that I could come and go to throughout the night, that was good. The hospitaleros was super nice.
- It’s an “albergue” with private rooms upstairs. It’s on a little side street a few blocks from the main center of town. I liked the location and the room itself. Comfortable and convenient. The hospitalero was wonderful; helpful, friendly (without even speaking English).
- Convenient. Clean. Good clothes drying lines. The people were really good.
- Very kind owners, eager to help with virtually anything. We could even leave our luggage for a party of the second day, free of charge. Astonishing atmosphere!
Each modern dorm at El Albergue Arasolis has simple décor, lockers, a desk, sofa and access to a shared bathroom. A laundry service is available for an additional cost.Fisterra’s marina and town hall are within 10 minutes’ walk of the hostel.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found along the seafront. The long, white sandy beach at Escaselas is a 5-minute drive from Fisterra.
- Good location, nice staff. Everything is good, value for the money.
- The location is great, the staff is helpful and friendly, the hostel is clean and comfortable.
- The location was only a few minutes to the beach and the restaurants. The staff who checked us in were very helpful. The bathroom was clean and the beds were comfortable.
- We only arrived close to 22h00 & were met at the bus stop by Juan “Gato”. He took us to Ara Solis & it was the most fun check-in by far!!! The hospitalera made sure there was very good communication before our arrival & during our stay. The albergue is extremely clean, very close to the beach, they have good laundry facilities around the corner & they have a kettle (not something you often find in albergues)!!! We had such a lovely time that we ended up staying another day; & also recommended it to friends who enjoyed their stay just as much! Absolutely excellent albergue!!!
- Great location, staff friendly & helpful, bunk comfortable. Best of all there was a kettle in the kitchen- sadly missing in most Spanish albergues
Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Ribeira is 28 miles from Albergue-Pensión Cabo da Vila, while Noya is 21 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 43 miles away.
- We have stayed at Cabo da Vila on three different occasions, and everytime it gets better! This last visit we planned to stay 3 nights but stayed for 6 nights because it felt so welcome and is a great atmosphere to enjoy Fisterra. The albergue is extremely clean and they work very hard to make sure you enjoy your stay.
- I enjoyed my one night stay here! It was an unexpected change of plans. The staff was extremely friendly and the bunk beds felt more private because of the large storage areas for each person. I like that I could sit up more in the lower bunk than other albergues that I’ve stayed at. Also, it is very close to the port and the water!
- Great location and very clean. Most of the staff was very pleasant
- Friendly staff. Booked the suite with a terrase and nice wiew over the sea. Beautiful!
- The most welcoming and helpful staff. I was sick and they accompanied me to the doctor and explained my illness.
Albergue La Espiral
With a private bathroom, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms have a sea view.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue La Espiral.Ribeira is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Comfy bed, new and clean facilities. Communal area to eat and hang out.
- The kitchen was very usable, Fatima is lovely, it was quiet enough to sleep early or sleep in late in the morning.
- Very friendly hosts. Made all the guests feel like family. Perfect place to stay at the end of El Camino!
On the Camino Portugues, there is a favorite albergue called Casa Fernanda. Well, this is Casa Fatima! You know it’s a great albergue when guests (a) come with no advertising in town; (b) stay for more days than they had planned; and (c) come back to Finisterre just to spend more time at this albergue!
You step from the street into the kitchen (which is also reception, living room, etc.), and you are instantly family. Fatima greets you with a hug the first time she meets you. They ply you with food (if you are lucky, it may be Simone’s fresh pasta).
I felt like I was at home when I saw that they don’t like drunken parties and want to maintain a serene atmosphere, and they offer reiki and massage…
- Private room with shared bathroom – fantastic view from the room which was very large and airy. Very warm welcome. Spotlessly clean and a very calm and soothing hostel – just perfect for our finish of the Camino.
Top Hostels In Lobelos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lobelos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lobelos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lobelos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!