10 Best Hostels To Stay In Llucmajor Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Llucmajor Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Llucmajor Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llucmajor Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llucmajor Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Llucmajor Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Llucmajor Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Llucmajor Majorca:
At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, while some have pool views.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play pool at Hostal Orsi.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The location was very good too. Parking was available only in the street. A very good WiFi (1st floor).
Service is excellent. Shuttle from and to the airport was great, even though it was very early morning.
Nice pool. The hostal is in the middle of local neighborhood, which is nice. Some may take this as a disadvantage, since the rooster starts noiseing in the early hours and dogs sometimes bark. There is good local cafeteria, Corb Mari, on the same alley.
Note that there is no air con in the room. No problem with us though. The room and the entire hostal is pristine.
- Good location to the airport and autobahn, not far from the beach, free parking, friendly staff.
War alles Super, Zimmer waren gut, die Betten waren bequem und man konnte gut schlafen.
Unterkunft Hostal Orsi kann ich nur empfehlen.
Für 3 Tage auf Malle mit nur einem Gedanken “Party Party” werden wir bestimmt nochmal buchen.
- Gemütlicher Innenhof mit Pool und leckeren Cocktails.
Elegance Playa Arenal II
A continental breakfast is available daily at the hostel.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Low price, we stayed there only 1 night waiting for our 3* hotel.
- With Breakfast, Pool and friendly people…for this price really good☺
Good room for the money we paid.
Room was clean with fresh white towels, shampoo, and soup.
The breakfast is a typical Spanish one: toast bread, muffins, ham and cheese, jams and butter, milk and cereals, drinks (tea, coffee, juices). If you want something more nutritious, you’d better go to the big supermarket 5min from the hotel.
There is a hair-dryer (you can take it on the reception by putting in a deposit 10 euros).
We didn’t have problems with hot water.
The bus stop of the 23 bus is close and it goes to Palma (near 30-35min).
Location is fine (30-40 min to Palma) if you are a young person as there is a lot of youth around. The beach is lovely – blue water and sandy coast.
- Der Pool und der Poolbereich war ganz in ordnung. Es gab viele Liegestühle (auch wenn sie ein wenig abgeranzt sind) und dazu auch viele Sonnenschirme. In circa 8 Minuten war man am ersten Strand und auch am Hafen. Das Taxi bis zum Ballermann 6 kostete nur 8 Euro, was eine halbe Stunde Fußmarsch ersetzt hat.
Nix, leider gar nix,
Achso doch der Check in und out war unkompliziert.
Elegance Playa Arenal III
Basic rooms have a fan and private balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A safe can be rented.There are many shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk. You will also find golf courses within 10 minutes’ drive.You can hire a bicycle at the Arenal Pins and explore the beachfront promenade, which is 3.1 mi long. Palma Airport is 5 minutes away by bus, and Palma city center is 10 minutes away. There are bus stops beside the property.
- All good for how much I payed The balance is fair . So everything is ok.
It was close to the airport.
- Great localization and conection with airport by bus or taxi (cost 15-17euro). From nearest bus stop you can easily go and explore other part od island, go to center by walk or to hiking a bit. A lot of shop and restaurant near. Room was clean everyday and what was important – they change tovel everyday. Bathroom small but enought, with small window. Good WiFi.
- Cheap get away, had the essentials and a balcony which was a bonus. Clean area although pool wasn’t big but was a good place to stay. Short walk to the marina and beach so good area
- It was near my friends hotel that was the only bonus for me
The property includes a bar and a restaurant. There is also a games room with billiards.The rooms come either with private or shared bathroom and some of them feature a balcony or a terrace. Fan and hairdryer can be obtained on request.There are a number of bus stop within 350 feet of the property. The city of Palma is 9.6 mi away and Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in 17 minutes by car.The property organizes a variety of activities, such as boat trips, car hire and there is cliff jumping and other adventure activities in the area. Aqualand Water Park is a 35-minute walk from the hostel.
Wonderful place. Even in high season we dont see a lot people here. Maybe they are sleep or be at the beach but almost time when we was in the kitchen we was alone)
There are free sun umbrellas, creams and alot divases for summer rest.
Mercadona is located only 500 meters.
Staff is very friendly and kindly
- Perfect place for one night stay near the airort, helpul staff.
- The staff was great especially Olly. He helped us get places and knew alot about mallorca. Its perfectly located.
the hostel had a great warm welcome the owners were very frirndly and most helpfull the room for 3e people was a nice size and.very cl
Awesome place to stay! Close to the action, but not on a main streat, so its quiet ar night.
Super friendly and helpul staff.
Close to bus station – easy acces to Palma or airport.
Best value for money in the whole island. Recommended for everyone.
- Wonderful place. Even in high season we dont see a lot people here. Maybe they are sleep or be at the beach but almost time when we was in the kitchen we was alone)
Low Cost CH
Each simple room comes with a sink, hairdryer, desk and wardrobe. Towels and bed linen are provided and some double rooms have a terrace. There are 6 communal bathrooms.Guests can use the pool at Hotel Teide for free. They can also store their luggage there for free. Breakfast is also offered at an extra cost at Hotel Teide.At Low Cost CH you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage. The hostel is a 10-minute walk from El Arenal Marina. Palma de Mallorca Airport is within a 10-minute drive. A bus to the airport and Palma stops just 150 feet from the property.
- We did not like anything there , Animals lives better than the human have to live and stay there .
The staff was really friendly and helpful, i just needed a room for sleeping and all was clean and nice, the room was ok, simple, and there was 3 bathrooms to chare with others so no problem at all and clean💕
it was worth the money!!
– 24hrs reception and also in Slovak language during check-in
– close to the beach
– no problem with early check out (before 5am)
- Basic. Suited overnight stop as close to airport. Found a street park for rental car one block away.
- – Good location and walking distance from the beach.
Embat – alberg juvenil
You will find a cash machine at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 18 mi from Embat Hostel, while El Arenal is 13 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 14 mi from the property.
Parking is available in the small village. The best way is to park the car on the main street as it could be confusing to find your way through the narrow streets
- Price of accomodation, small towel included, cleaning
Montuiri is beautiful cozy town and the hostel itself is good choice if you want to get away from the crowds and party
Not a typical hostel, dont expect to meet travellers, no communal space only empty restaurant/bar
For a few nights good choice if you want to explore the island.
- Very helpful staff, pleasant and peaceful surroundings
- The ho(s)tel is in beautiful Montuirï, a very old town which is mostly inhabitated by locals. there’s a supermarket right around the corner and the people were very nice, even if there were some language barriers from time to time
- Staff helpful
All rooms at Hostal Tierramar are individually furnished and come with single beds which can be joined together. Some rooms have a balcony and air conditioning.The property serves drinks and cocktails in the lobby area. You will find a range of bars and restaurants in a short walk. The staff of Hostal Tierramar can advise you on what to do in the island.Palma de Mallorca City Center is 30 minutes by car. Regular city busses leave from a bus stop located just 550 feet away.
- Staff very friendly, which really makes a difference. Good breakfast in nice space. Very close to the beach. Easy traveling to and from the airport by bus.
- I enjoyed the stay very much, the staff was super nice and helped us with everything we needed. We could also borrow sun umbrellas, inflatable mattresses or sunscreen. Breakfast every morning was nice as well, with coffee and a range of sweet and salty food. The hostal is at an amazing location – near the beach, restaurants, bar, renting centres etc.
- Very friendly staff. It is located right next to the beach and nice restaurants in el Arenal.
- Everything good, free stuff for the beach, good service, nothing to complain
- Very well located and well maintained hostal. Extra plus for very good breakfast!
Et Dömsche Das Hostal
All air-conditioned rooms include a 42″ flat-screen TV with satellite channels, including 13 German channels. They are equipped with a desk, wardrobe, and mini-fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower.You will find shops, bars, and restaurants within 150 feet from the property. The nearest bust stop, where you can take a bus to Palma de Mallorca in summer, is only 650 feet away.Son Gual Mallorca Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from the hostel and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 5.6 mi away.
We didn’t like the fact that the room was not thoroughly cleaned.
We also did not like the attitude of 1 employee there, but we loved this Spanish woman who was very kind and helped us a lot!This place is only for 1 night stay,not for more.
- The Staff was super friendly from the beginning till the end. The TV in the room was very big.The location was extremely good, 15 mins by public bus from the airport, and very close to the action – but far enough from the noise,
- Nice and clean hostal. Friendly en helpful staff. The location is excellent near the beaches, bars and restaurants.
- Location is very good, Al Arenal is a best place to stay if u visiting Mellorca
- Super nettes und bemühtes Personal. Auch die Lage ist perfekt, in einer kleinen Seitenstraße nahe der Playa.
- We didn’t like the fact that the room was not thoroughly cleaned.
New Art Hostel – Albergue Juvenil
Shared rooms have lockers and access to shared bathrooms. Private rooms have a private bathroom, TV and air conditioning. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.Guests can also use the shared kitchen and dining area. There are also self-service laundry facilities.Staff can provide information on the area. You will find shopping streets, nightlife and dining options within a 10-minute walk of the property.Krakovic Park is right beside New Art Hostel Albergue Juvenil and offers a large, green space, as well as the Kristian Kreković Museum.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 10 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Close to the beach, next to a wonderful park, around 15 min walk to the city center. Variety of cafeterias around for coffee or food. I advise. Private room with nice bathroom was new and clean. Common area in hostel very modern and friendly.
Very clean! When I got to the hostel my bed was ready, with towers and some products for hygienic. I shared a room only with girls, and it was very organized.
The commom area is great and clean as well, plus a super kitchen (everything disponible to cook what we wanted).
- Nice and clean in a quiet area, little room but comfortable bed. Good kitchen and Good internet connection and supermarkets within walking distance. Near to the beach and La seu castle. Very good reception.
- Tha staff is very friendly, clean room, free towels, 15 minutes to the old town by foot, close to the airport by bus.
- Everything is brand new ! Host person very warm, AC and WiFi included, room perfectly neat, I strongly recommend this hostel !
Hostel Fleming – Albergue Juvenil
There is a games room and a seating area . Guests have access to 2 shared kitchens and shared bathrooms .Rooms have individual bed-site light, plug and a locker.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the hostel offers car and bike rental.Cala Major Beach is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Fleming. Son Sant Joan Airport is 6.8 mi away.
Staff was very friendly and provided me with necessary Information to get around the City Center.
I did not expect a room with a bunk bed only for two People, even when I booked in a dormitory for more people .. which was awesome! 🙂 very central and easy reachable from the City Center.
Clean and comfy!
- Very nice, clean hostel with big kitchen and close to the bus station.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable beds, close to bus station
It was hard to find space for 17 people in peak season so I was happy to find Fleming. I was worried that it was ‘too good to be true’ but it’s a great place.
Comfy beds, very clean. The rooms were quite hot with no AC but that wasn’t too bad as we were out a lot.
- No AC!! 😲 it was just a regular hostel, not the best layout to meet ppl.
- Staff was very friendly and provided me with necessary Information to get around the City Center.
Top Hostels In Llucmajor Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Llucmajor Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Llucmajor Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Llucmajor Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!