10 Best Hostels To Stay In Lloreda Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Lloreda Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lloreda Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lloreda Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lloreda Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lloreda Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lloreda Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Lloreda Cantabria:
Albergue el Musgoso
The bright rooms at Albergue el Musgoso feature rustic décor. Some have private bathroom and all have access to a communal lounge with fireplace, sofas, TV with DVD player and library.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room and the communal kitchen includes microwave, fridge and hob. Numerous restaurants, bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.The Musgoso organizes activities including hiking and climbing and you can go surfing at Somo and Loredo Beaches, 15 minutes’ drive away. Cabárceno Nature Reserve, a zoo with over 200 species of animal, is 6.8 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby, and Albergue el Musgoso is 10 minutes’ walk from Lierganes FEVE Train Station. Santander is 16 mi away.
- Las zonas comunes de la casa son muy acogedoras . La zona del jardín es muy apetecible. Y Carmen es una perfecta anfitriona. El pueblo es muy bonito y está bastante bien conservado. Afluencia de visitantes en el fin de semana pero no afecta a la zona de El Musgoso
- Personal muy amable. Todo muy limpio. Muy bien situado, con el río al lado. Recomendable 100%
- Carmen, la dueña, es maravillosa. Da gusto encontrar gente como ella.
- Carmen la casera es encantadora. Tuvimos un problema con la reserva pero nos rehubico sin complicaciones! Genial
- El lugar, el entorno, y la hospitalidad de Carmen, la gerente
At the hostel, all rooms come with a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Los Nuberos.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.Santander is 12 miles from Los Nuberos, while Santillana del Mar is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 9 miles from the hostel.
No reviews yet.
Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 17 miles from Albergue Valvanuz, while Santillana del Mar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Vivienda Rural La Casa Vieja De Alceda
The La Casa Vieja De Alceda accomodation features traditional decor. The cottage and apartments all have a cozy lounge with sofa and TV and a kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, hob and coffee maker.The properties are set within the historic center, with various bars, restaurant and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. Busses to Santander pass 350 feet away.The properties are set next to the thermal waters of the River Pas, 1,000 feet from The Alceda Park and Adventure Park. The prehistoric caves of Puente Viesgo are 12 mi away.La Casa Vieja De Alceda offers free parking and is 14 mi from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve.
No reviews yet.
Rooms have a shared bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Santander is 7 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 9 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 6 miles away.
- Highly recommend. The owner is so kind and helpful with anything you need. I had a wonderful night sleep here and had my clothes washed and dried for €3. They also serve food there (salads, sandwiches, eggs, freshly made French fries….. delicious! Lastly everything felt Very clean and comfortable. I never use pillows in albergues but i did here.
- The hospitality of the hosts was fabulous and we were welcomed in despite arriving very early. We had friends arriving late and this also was no problem. Great food on offer for dinner as well as a really well equipped kitchen.
- Very friendly staff, who went out of their way to help and make you feel comfortable.
- The best albergue on Camino del Norte. Very clean, well kept, and extremely friendly hosts.
- Un lugar muy bonito y cómodo. Han sido muy atentos con nosotros, por lo que la estancia fue agradable. Una buena opción para pasar un fin de semana en el norte. Además, todo estaba muy limpio
The rooms in Alojamientos Cantíber are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Alojamientos Cantíber provides certain rooms that include a balcony, and all rooms include a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options. Other facilities at Alojamientos Cantiber include a shared kitchen area, including a desk, flat-screen TV, and seating area.El Sardinero Casino is 1.7 mi from Alojamientos Cantíber, while El Sardinero Beach is 1.7 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- Super cute hostel, lovely owner and great little balcony overlooking the street.
- The lady was very nice and helpful. Also the atmosphere was friendly and cosy. I like that the hostel is not big, just one room for eight people plus two private rooms. Thank you! Gracias!
- Very welcoming staff. The place was comfortable and beautifully decorated.
- Everything was Ok. Beatriz helps in a special way. It is a very special place.
- Die Vermieter waren sehr aufmerksam und freundlich. Sie haben direkt einem das Gefühl vermittelt, willkommen zu sein ohne zu aufdringlich zu sein.
Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander Port is 2,650 feet from Hostel Allegro , while Camino de Santiago en Santander is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- Rafael is lovely, he’s super friendly, hospitable, knowledgeable, will make phone calls for you, show you how to use the main door key in case you want to be out late in the evening and staff has left, he makes breakfast for you, gives great tips, etc. His hostal is super clean, friendly, safe, the large room with bunkbeds has lots of space for pilgrims and hikers so you don’t feel crowded. Lockers are big, sheets are clean and beds are comfortable. Bathrooms are spacious and clean. Location is GREAT! AWONDERFUL experience to stay here!
- Staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast made in morning very good too.Tv very good for watching world cup.
– Location is good. Some previous reviews have said it’s at the top of a huge hill, but as an overweight and out of shape 41 year old, I did not find the hill difficult in the least.
– The owner is very friendly and helpful.
– Outlets for each bed to charge devices.
– Spacious lockers.
– It’s a very clean hostel.
– Quiet. It’s easy to get some rest.
– The showers are actually pretty large for a hostel and the water pressure and temperature are excellent.
- Everything is in walking distance, and the staff was really nice!
- The einer is Really Kind and funny. The place is Clean! Loved it.
The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- the vibe at the house, easy to meet people, super nice staff, the hammocks, the surf equipment. close to a big supermarket (6min walk)
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
- Breakfast was great. Plentiful. Staff were very accommoding. Especially when I had an issue with my mobile not charging, thanks Con. Great to have company after been on the Camino. Though I am not a surfer, the staff were relaxed.
A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santander Port is 0.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Is the best hostel I’ve stayed in my life. The beds are super private, so the light and noise from others guests doesn’t disturb you. The location is amazing and all the hostel staff really nice and helpful!
- Nice design and style, very clean and chill, the value for price is amazing, recommended!
- Es totalmente nuevo super bonito y la ubicación es perfecta
Nous sommes une famille avec deux enfants et nous avons pris une chambre, un grand lit et deux lits superposés. L’accueil est super aimable , gentil et attentionné ,
Les locaux sont neufs et extrêmement propre.
Un gardien est présent 24h/24h .
Petit déjeuner continental à 3 euros par personnes , prix imbattables , et les choix sont suffisants .
La proximité immédiate du centre ville est un régal.
Simple et cool sont les mots clés .
La ragazza che ci ha accolto e’ estremamente gentile, cosi come i gestori della struttura. Le aree relax e la zona colazione sono ben arredate e organizzate. I letti sono molto comodi e le relative tendine danno una giusta privacy e comfort. Molto buono anche il rapporto qualita’/prezzo della colazione.
Hostel de las Facultades
Each bright dormitory room is equipped with lockers and sound proofing. They all give access to a shared bathroom. Blankets are provided. Hostel de las Facultades features an air renewal system throughout the property.You can find a shared kitchen at the property where a fridge, ceramic hob, microwave, electric kettle and kitchenware are available. A washing-machine with tumble-dryer option is available. There is a dining-room with a lounge area, and a spacious garden with seating areas shared with the other buildings.Other facilities include a bicycle parking for a surcharge, and touristic information can be provided at the reception as well as luggage storage service.You can find supermarkets, restaurants, a pharmacy and a medical clinic nearby. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, windsurfing and cycling. Santander Port is 0.9 mi while Santander Centreal Bus Station is 1.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi away.
- The hostel with super nice stuff and energy! They really put an effort into explaining all the things you can see/do in Santander. I will definitely come back again!
- I really enjoyed my stay at Hostel de las Facultades – it was safe, spotlessly clean, quiet and welcoming – also the bus service to all of the city and La Magdalena was just outside the door. It was really nice to see this part of Santander. The owner Jose was exceptionally kind and helpful and available for all questions. I would recommend it without hesitation
- The staff were really helpful & friendly; I will be recommending here as the place to stay when people come to visit me.
- The staff were exceptional, charming and efficient, and took endless trouble to make sure everyone was comfortable. The kitchen facilities were the best I’ve seen, including a fridge full of good quality local food to buy and prepare, something I’ve not seen in other hostels,
- Lovely staff, and good beds/pillows. Showers were really warm good in the cooler weather. You are also given enough warm blankets. Kitchen is great there is also a coffee machine and basic vending machine as well.
Top Hostels In Lloreda Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lloreda Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lloreda Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lloreda Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!