10 Best Hostels To Stay In Llodio Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Llodio Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Llodio Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Llodio Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Llodio Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Llodio Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Llodio Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Llodio Basque Country:
Bilbao Central Hostel
The hostel has a free Internet computer area and a shared lounge with sofas and TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. A coin-operated washing machine and dryer are also available.A breakfast is served every morning at Bilbao Central Hostel. You can also prepare your own meals using the modern kitchen equipped with fridge and microwave.The guesthouse is a 15-minute walk from Guggenheim Museum and just a 10-minute walk from Museum of Artistic Reproductions. Bilbao Central Hostel is well connected with public transportation; both Abando and Moyua Metro Stations are a 5-minute walk from the property.
- The staff was very polite, helpful and nice and the rooms are for 6 people only, with good space between the beds and lockers are inside the rooms.
- Really nice staff. Very good location. Some shared bathroom were a full bathroom (shower + toilet + handwasher)
- 2 floor hostel in the middle of Bilbao. There are 2 large-ish grocery stores and a gym only a block away. Full kitchen was provided and was a decent place to meet other travellers. Staff were nice but not all spoke much english. Full size locker provided that could fit my full backpacking bag. Air conditioning worked great.
- The hostel has a very good central location with a walking distance to most of the sights, supermarkets, and transportation. The hostel itself was very clean, colorful and organized. The room was cozy and the common space was very nice. Breakfast was included as well. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- The staffs were very kind and tried to communicate with us even though they were not good at English.
All Iron Hostel
The property offers dormitory rooms with a coffee machine. Lockers with individual sockets inside are available. This property is adapted for guests with disabilities.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is 1.3 mi from All Iron Hostel, while Plaza Nueva is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Very welcoming accommodation within walking distance to some great food options and a reasonable walk to the main downtown area. Clean and conducive to meeting other travelers.
- It was my second time staying at All Iron, and it was amazing! My favorite hostel ever.
- The place was super clean, staffs were nice and the view was incredible.
- I actually like the location of the hostel because it is situated next to a super green park. Room was with an amazing view. Spacious common area with lots of games.
- Everything else! Snoring people should have separate room though 😉
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, and shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be rented.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There is 24-hour free tea and coffee and computers with free internet connection.The staff at the hostel can organize guided tours and activities for groups. The center is a 5-minute metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is a 15-minute walk from Atxuri Train Station and a 10-minute walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- It was not far away from metro Bolueta, the staff wasvery helpfull, breakfast was good.
- It is a good hostel with very positive values and good facilities. Staff was friendly and it was clean enough.
- Spacious hostel, lots of potential. Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was exceptional during the prior and on site communication, they helped us a lot, always pro actional
- The room was great, plenty of space for all of us. The charger area with each bed was a brilliant idea. The location was good for driving in and also transport links with the nearby subway station.
Each modern room and dorm at Bilbao Aterpetxea Hostel has heating, a desk and a private or shared bathroom. All accommodations offers views of Bilbao.There is a shared lounge area with a TV and a dining area. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.You can make use of sports facilities including football, basketball courts and table tennis. Free parking is available onsite for cars and bikes.Olabeaga and Autonomía train stations are within 15 minutes’ walk of the Aterpetxea, and connect you to the city center in 10 minutes. You can take the bus or tram to the Guggenheim Museum, 1.9 mi away.
- Good view. There was a group of us so we had a shared dorm and a dorm to ourselves. The dorm sizes were bigger than we expected and the bed sheets were nice and clean. You can rent towels if you forget to bring your own. It is good value for money. Breakfast was basic but ok. Lift, wifi and parking free were appreciated.
- Great and cheap option in Bilbao, staff is very friendly and offers great customer service. It is only a 10 min walk to termibus station and 30 min to the city center.
- It was good value for money and convenient for the city centre.
The location is great. It is easy to park the car and to go to city center by bus. The room was clean, and the staff was helpfull.
Even with 3 small children it was a good place to stay.
- the staff were nice, it has 7 floors, parking, a shared rooms to read etc, there are 2 buses which reach the hostal
All rooms are heated and have a wardrobe.There is a shared lounge at the property with flat-screen TV and a communal area with a microwave, fridge and coffee and tea facilities.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
LOvely hostel. Martin so helpful. Took extra trouble with the breakfast. Tomato jam a local speciality with ham
- It’s a hostel so your expectations are downgraded. Reasonable. Nice breakfast. Good host.
- Great stay after a day on the camino. Funny & helpful host. Beds are good, bathroom & kitchen perfect. Good indoor relaxing area. Washing machine & dryer are working good!
- Comfortable place and good location. Very nice staff.
- A fabulous welcome with a guy who also gave me fabulous information regarding the camino and how to avoid the bad parts of Portugalete to join by bus the beach ( I am not used to this type of Alberge and the welcome was much better than in many hotels or pensions much more expensive ) , very clean , an excellent breakfast with fresh squeezed orange juice , very clean beds
- LOvely hostel. Martin so helpful. Took extra trouble with the breakfast. Tomato jam a local speciality with ham
Bilbao Akelarre Hostel
Rooms feature bunk beds and come with shared bathrooms. Guests can make use of a microwave, a fridge and kitchenware. Laundry service is available upon request.You can get tourist information of the area at the hostel and there is also a bicycle rental service.Ría de Bilbao Sea Museum is within 2,800 feet of Bilbao Akelarre Hostel. You can walk to the University of Deusto in under 20 minutes and the University of Sarriko is a 10-minute walk away. San Mames Football Stadium is only 5 minutes away by car. Bilbao Airport is 7.5 mi away.
- Place was close to downtown and quiet. I liked the price and the sympathy of the host. It is a simple hostel but you have everything you need to spend a good night for a few bucks. Definitely recommend this place for travelers.
- The receptionist was especially helpful and courteous. After I told her I was leaving very early to catch a train, she provided explicit, excellent instructions to the closest local light rail station, including a backup plan — which was very helpful since as she suspected, the closest station was closed. Without her help I would have missed my train. She also thoughtfully left a ready-to-go breakfast on my bed. Facility was perfect for the budget traveler, too. Nice homey touches and a very well-stocked kitchen. Wonderful!
- Great staff. Good free all day coffee and a very clean hostel.
Staff were amazing
Rooms were roomy and beds comfortable
Breakfast was good and plenty of it
- The staffs were amazing! I love them! They gave me so many information to explore the city also go to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe.
At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao Exhibition Center is 0.7 mi from Bcool Bilbao, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 0.8 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- There are several social spaces which are comfortable and well maintained. The bed pods are very comfortable and clean and give good privacy. They have a good bar and breakfast. Staff were all very friendly and helpful and they store luggage.
- Relaxt atmosphere. Personal helps you with any questions.
- Comfy bed, curtain on bed, personal shelf and outlet
- This was the nicest hostel I have stayed in. The beds were all private with there own light and curtain and our bathroom was spotless. The bar was great and drinks were cheap and our check in and check out experience was great!
I liked the cleanliness of the rooms, staff were very friendly on arrival even though I had a very late arrival.
Facilities are modern and clean.
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Including bunk beds, all rooms have individual reading lights and lockers. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented for an additional charge.Other shared facitlies available at Quartier Bilbao Hostel include a rooftop terrace, a TV lounge with vending machines, and a kitchenette where the self-service continental breakfast is available.Set in a pedestrian street, this hostal is just 150 feet from the Ribera Market. Plaza Nueva is 400 feet from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, while El Arenal Park is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Staff was friendly. Room and bathroom were clean. Good shower.
- Its in the old city on a nice street close to everything, cozy inside, great staff working there
- Good clean beds and delicious breakfast with nice coffee and fruits, very hospitable welcoming staff. Located very well – Ribeira tram station, near there are lot of bars, restaurants, easy to reach the airport.
- Perfect location in Casco Viejo, with friendly staff ready to assist at any time. Nice chill vibes in the common room as well
- Elise was a wonderful ambassador for the hostel She was so welcoming and so helpful
Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
- Truth be told, I wish there were more positive things to say about this place. I can’t fault its location, it’s really central. The staff were quite friendly too.
– The location is superb.
– The staff are friendly and helpful.
– Having a full kitchen for cooking is nice.
– The common area is quite comfortable and a great place to socialize, or, in my case, watch the World Cup with others.
– The luggage storage and being allowed to hang out in the common were a big help on the day of my departure, as it was raining quite heavily.
- Great location and atmosphere. Super comfortable and excellent breakfast provided
People were lovely
Great social areas
Free food and drink
- The staff is really friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. Located in a vibrant area.
Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao
Guests at the Pil Pil have free access to the shared kitchen, and there is free tea and coffee all day. There is also a TV lounge with board games, as well as a shared patio.You can use the hostel’s printer for free if you need to print out a boarding pass. There is also luggage storage and bike parking on site.Free maps and city guides are available at the front desk. Pil Pil Hostel is a 15-minute walk from the Guggenheim Museum, and Eskalduna Convention Centre is 8 minutes away.The hostel is next to San Mamés Metro Station and Sabino Arana Tram Stop. It is a 4-minute walk from the airport bus stop and San Mamés Train Station.
- Nice location, great common area and good included breakfast. Perfect for a one night stay
- Great clean hostal in the centre of Bilbao. Good breakfast.
- The staff were very helpful and the facility is lovely. No washer or dryer but there was a clothes rack outside so I could try to dry my clothes. The dorm room I stayed in is right next to a common room where the TV was on late at a high volume, but the staff turned it off when I approached them and requested that they turn down the volume.
- Comfortable bed, great location close to the airport bus stop, nice breakfast and friendly atmosphere.
Amazing staff! One of the best dormitory hostels I have been.
Really clean and private bathroom.
Top Hostels In Llodio Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Llodio Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Llodio Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Llodio Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!