10 Best Hostels To Stay In Lligua – Top Hotel Reviews
Lligua is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lligua. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lligua. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lligua. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lligua right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lligua with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Lligua.
10 Best Hostels In Lligua:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Nomada offers accommodations in Baños.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. San Andrés is 23 miles from Hostal Nomada, and Riobamba is 25 miles away.
- Lovely room, comfy bed, great shower and warm water, very friendly staff and reasonable price for the double room. Good location next to the bus terminal too and not too far to walk to the main restaurants and shops.
- Room was decent and clean. Nice to have free fruit and cake.
- Price was good, cheaper to book there than on booking.com, so we were glad we had only booked one night with booking. Friendly staff, even got some birthday cake! very clean, safe & comfy.
- Comfy bed,close to bus station and good price. Clean and modern.
- Basic hostel – clean and in good location to the bus terminal.
Hostal Charvic 2
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hostal Charvic 2 offers accommodations in Baños. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. San Andrés is 24 miles from Hostal Charvic 2, and Riobamba is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Grand Imperio
Hostal Grand Imperio offers accommodations in Baños.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Andrés is 23 miles from Hostal Grand Imperio, and Riobamba is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés, Hostal Montoya features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Hostal Montoya, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Baños, 23 miles from San Andrés, Hostal Mayje features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 25 miles from Hostal Mayje, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Recreo Backpackers
One of our best sellers in Baños! Located in Baños, 24 miles from San Andrés, El Recreo Backpackers features free WiFi access and free private parking.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. The rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Riobamba is 25 miles from El Recreo Backpackers, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
The owners were really nice! Helped me with anything I needed and even gave me a ride to the bus station after I checked out.
Also a great location! About 15 min walk from the center so it’s quiet but accesible.
- The place is very tranquil and set back a bit from the main town. I felt safe there as a solo female traveler and the family that owns the place is really lovely! They went out of their way to help me and because of them I had a great stay in Banos.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful! The views from the roof are incredible..you could spend hours watching the clouds cover and uncover volcán Tungurahua, and if the sky is clear you can stargaze! The laundry is free (but pin your clothes to dry because the wind may throw them off the line). It’s quiet and you get more for what you pay.
Amazing place! The rooms are very spacious and clean. Each room has its own bathroom and there are lockers as well.
Outside there are some hammocks, great to relax after a busy day in Baños.
The kitchen has everything you need to cook and, if not, just ask the owner Marcelo for anything you may need. He is one of the nicest man I’ve met in Ecuador btw. He and his family will make you feel right at home.
Other nice things about the hostel: laundry is free and Marcelo’s son bakes from home, so there are bound to be some cake leftovers that you can eat 🙂
- Furnished Kitchen. Nice staff giving information about the town and activities. Relaxing area
- The owners were really nice! Helped me with anything I needed and even gave me a ride to the bus station after I checked out.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Transilvania offers accommodations in Baños, just 24 miles from San Andrés. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 25 miles from Transilvania, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- Comfy bed, got towels and soap. Great location and quiet at night.
Incredible nice personal, great atmosphere. It really felt good to be there.
Breakfast was 2 $ and it was pancakes with some fruits -tasty!
- The room was clean. I was on the 3rd floor and it was quiet.
- The staff was great and very helpful. We booked the canyoning trip through the hostel which was awesome. The breakfast is quite good and reasonably priced. The location is great as it’s close to everything but not too loud.
- Staff where easy to communicate with, good value for money, comfortable bed. Great range of tours and partnership that is pretty much all the activities in Banos. Access to a common room with Netflix and lockers.
Erupcion Art Hotel & Hostel
One of our best sellers in Baños! Located in Baños in the region of Tungurahua, 23 miles from San Andrés, Erupcion Art Hotel & Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Erupcion Art Hotel & Hostel, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- Very thorough staff, I got a booklet upon arrival with everything I needed. They had a detailed board with everything that you could do around the town. It was a ten minute walk from the nearest hot springs and they had free filtered water!!! I was so excited about the water. Bed was comfortable and clean.
Great location in center of town. Friendly atmosphere with helpful staff. Lots of options for activities arranged at front desk. Short walk to Thermal Baths.
Will return next time I’m in Ecuador!
- Great location in Baños with friendly staff and good restaurant. They will set up tours for all the popular activities.
- Location, reception/staff, bed/linens, shower, Wi-Fi.
- Great location in Baños: near everything (coffee, tour agencies, etc.)
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Backpackers Balcones is located in Baños, just 24 miles from San Andrés.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Riobamba is 25 miles from Backpackers Balcones, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- The beds were really comfortable, the room was big with a little couch and desk area, awesome balcony with hammocks right outside our door, and a private bathroom that joined our room with another room. The hostel itself has heaps of common areas with comfy seating and balcony space with views of the mountains and surrounding areas. Kitchen is small but well-equipped. Location is out of the city centre so nice and quiet at night. There’s bike rentals and tour info if needed.
- I really liked this place. It’s very pretty with all the flowers everywhere and the constant sound of the river. It’s a really laid back place with many pretty yet rustic places to sit and hang out. The view of the volcano from the 3rd and 4th floor balconies is absolutely stunning. The beds are really comfortable and there’s enough blankets for cool nights. I like that I could just relax in my room or go out and find people in the kitchen or on one of the balconies to have great conversations with. Manuel is a really nice guy. He’s not a bossy owner. He just likes taking care of his place which you can see from the very healthy plants in the garden. If you want to make sure he’s there when you arrive, send him a WhatsApp become you come, tell him what time to expect you, and ask him to meet you there. It’s no big deal.
- We had a room + private bathroom and kitchen with small balcony. With a view on the forest and mountains. Very clean and comfy beds. Large room for 3 people.
It is nice to be able to use the kitchen but would be nicer if there was more cutlery available. 🙂
Very cosy and social place.
- Location is excellent, property owner is also good person.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Intikilla offers accommodations in Baños.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. San Andrés is 23 miles from Hostal Intikilla, and Riobamba is 25 miles away.
- The staff did not speak English, but with my broken spanish and their willingness to help we never had any problems! They helped us arrange a very nice tour to the Amazon Rainforest.
The hosts were incredibly friendly, helpful and supportive. Price quality is excellent. We did a lot of laundry there, 12th. Nothing of our clothes was missing and everything was super clean.
Our room was located across from the street facing a music store. They were used to advertise their music by playing it till 11pm at a latest. As the windows are not really noise-insulating it depends when you want to go to bed if it’s going to bother you or not. We cannot complain about it as the hosts gave us the choice which room to take as the hostel was not fully booked.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Happy to help us organise day trips/activities. Wifi was good, rooms basic but comfortable and clean. Excellent location – minutes walk to Mercado, Supermarket and Bank/ATM. Great value for money – you couldn’t ask for more for the price.
- El personal es muy amable y las camas muy comodas.
- LAS CAMAS MUY CONFORTABLES, EXCELENTE LA AMABILIDAD DEL PERSONAL, LA UBICACION
Top Hostels In Lligua Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lligua to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lligua but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lligua. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!