10 Best Hostels To Stay In Linteiros Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Linteiros Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Linteiros Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Linteiros Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Linteiros Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Linteiros Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Linteiros Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Linteiros Galicia:
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hostal Kukia, while Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
- A lovely hotel ,very nice boutique style rooms ,very clean and excellent value for money ….Antonia the owner is fab and the staff are wonderful ,great food served downstairs and drinks and tapas .
Tuvimos que reservar dos habitaciones dobles porque éramos 3 y así pudimos comprobar lo bonitas que están decoradas. Nos encantó. Las propietarias son muy agradables y tienen mucho gusto. Todo al mínimo detalle.
Disponen de dos salones donde puedes degustar los dulces, cereales y todas las bebidas calientes que obsequian a los huéspedes. Una maravilla.
En los bajos tiene un restaurante fenomenal con terraza interior y exterior.
La ubicación en pleno centro peatonal, genial.
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vilar de Castro is 3.1 mi from the property, while Abeleiroas is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela is 23 mi from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, while Finisterre is 14 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 29 mi away.
The place wasnt on camino path but they offer pick up ( a bit of an unpleasant walk from ponte olveira) and was dropped off back there in the morning for free.
It was empty so they very kindly offered me the double bedroom ensuite bathroom instead of the bunkbed i had booked. It was extremelly clean and comfortable.
- Beautiful large apartment and bathroom. Great little kitchen for preparing supper.
- Very clean and new. Good washer & dryer in the apartment. Good breakfast included and a car ride back to the Camino.
- I was given a free upgrade to a private apartment, simply because one was available. The pool was heavenly on my feet. Would stay there again. Very good value. The family treated me well.
- Het appartement was zeer ruim en van alle gemakken voorzien. Mooie inrichting, comfortabele banken, goeie bedden. Met diverse drankjes in de koelkast tegen een redelijke prijs. We werden volgens afspraak opgehaald op het afgesproken punt op de camino de Santiago en de volgende dag weer terug gebracht.
- The place wasnt on camino path but they offer pick up ( a bit of an unpleasant walk from ponte olveira) and was dropped off back there in the morning for free.
Camino de Finisterre
All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at Camino de Finisterre also offer a pool view. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from Camino de Finisterre.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Picota features free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms come with a balcony.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 mi from Albergue Picota, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- This albergue is very well kept. It is new and impecably clean. The owner does not speak English but is very helpful.
- This hostel is a little gem on the Camino. Cleanliness and comfort were good for the dormitory room with modern and sparkly clean ensuite. A lovely terrace! The hostel was very quiet. Located near supermarket and car/cafes.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
- The whole place was so clean, the smell of disinfectant lingered the whole time i was there. For the price I paid, i was prepared for a bit of ‘grottiness’, so the bright, clean and disinfected facilities were a welcome surprise. The owner does not speak English but we managed to understand each other with my crap Spanish and lots of sign language and a bit of google translate.
- The owner Maria Jesus was lovely and so attentive to our needs as 2 weary Peregrinos. She pointed out the restaurants and supermarket, just a stone’s throw from the property. AND a 5 minute walk away to a FREE swimming pool. We had booked the double room which was fantastic but we peeped in the dormitory and WOW!! See piccys – each bed had a table and reading light and you could walk outside to an area to sit, hang laundry, wash clothes, chill out, etc. The kitchen was a great space with everything you could want. The entrance area had lovely plush seating. It was wonderful!!
Albergue Alto da Pena
At the hostel, every room has a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while some units at Albergue Alto da Pena also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 14 miles from Albergue Alto da Pena. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles away.
-cozy, relaxing spot on the way to the end of the world
-bar and early breakfast
-Garden and a space to relax outdoor and a social room
-clean and well organized
- New albergue with nice owner and comfy rooms. Really enjoyed the supper with other pilgrims organised by owner (9 eur) with great food.
- Ich war total zufrieden mit der Unterkunft. die paar Kilometer haben sich echt gelohnt. immer wieder gerne. besonders nett waren die HerbergsEltern!
- Simpatia e localizacao para quem vai fazer o caminho de santiago
- Tolle Lage auf dem Weg nach Fisterra für die 1.Etappe idealer Zielpunkt…sehr idyllisch gelegen! Tolle Küche und supernettes und aufmerksames Personal!
- -cozy, relaxing spot on the way to the end of the world
At the hostel, rooms contain a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at O Rueiro also offer a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Santiago de Compostela is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 22 miles from O Rueiro.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Monte Aro
The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from Albergue Monte Aro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Albergue Rossol features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free indoor bycicle parking.Pontevedra is 21 mi from Albergue Rossol, while Sanxenxo is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- Elena was amazing! She learned everyone’s names. She gave thoughtful advice. Everything was very clean. Beds very comfortable.
- It was in a central location. The bathrooms were spacious and allowed for privacy.
- A nice hostel in the centre of Padron, clean and comfortable. I appreciated the lockers and also the curtains, plug and light at each bed. Recommend.
- Courtains were great for privacy, everything was very clean. The bar is open until late and then early in the morning
- It is right on the camino route. It is nice to have a curtain on the bunk beds for privacy and it is lovely to sleep in proper sheets
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa
Guests at the Albergue Turístico de Logrosa enjoy free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a large back garden, a terrace and a lounge with fireplace. A range of Galician products is offered at the restaurant, and drinks are served at the bar.The rooms at the hostel have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Irons and hairdryers can be requested at reception.Secure storage for bicycles is available on site. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking.The Albergue de Logrosa lies in the Negreira part of the A Coruña Province. Finisterre is less than 37 mi away.
Very charming accommodations. We stayed in the bunkroom off the large dining hall. It felt like we were staying in a medieval castle. Quiet, comfortable space. Very clean. Staff drop ve me to town and picked me up when I needed to have a meal. The meal provided was cooked and served with love. Simple, but delicious and enjoyed in the garden.
Wonderful and pleasant staff and owner.
The staff was so nice and accommodating. Because there weren’t that many of us staying- I didn’t want them to cook a meal just for me, even though they were willing. I decided I would eat in town and they were kind enough to give me a ride into Negreira, recommend a great restaurant and pick me up and bring me back to their place afterwards.
The room was spacious with a shared bathroom upstairs as well as several bathrooms downstairs.
If you have mobility concerns they have you taken care of. One of the bathrooms is specifically handicapped accessible and there is bedroom on the main floor.
- Best host on the Camino. Great room and facilities. Wonderful place to land for the night.
- The staff went over and above to help. He drove me to town for dinner.
- Lovely place to stay and it felt relaxed and hospitable. Lovely staff.
- Very charming accommodations. We stayed in the bunkroom off the large dining hall. It felt like we were staying in a medieval castle. Quiet, comfortable space. Very clean. Staff drop ve me to town and picked me up when I needed to have a meal. The meal provided was cooked and served with love. Simple, but delicious and enjoyed in the garden.
Albergue Pensión Flavia
This guest house has bunk beds in dormitories and private rooms, all including a closet, bed linen and towels. Private rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Dormitory rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can make use of a shared fridge, freezer, microwave and oven.You can find several restaurants and shops within 1,950 feet of Albergue Pension Flavia. The property is located next to the Portuguese Route of the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, and the city of Santiago is 16 mi away.
- Just a few steps from the Camino, and about 5 minutes walk to the centre so a great location. Brilliant value. We had a private room. The previous guest had gone off with the key so we had to wait quite a while to check in, but the staff couldn’t have done more. The hostel was basic but had everything needed.
- It’s the first one you arrive to when walking El Camino de Santiago. It has a hair dryer.
- Value for money, lovely kitchen, good washing machine
- It’s just a short walk to the centre of Padrón.
- Kitchen, washing machine (even a dryer). Nice small rooms, two shared bathrooms for a floor. Everything was clean.
Top Hostels In Linteiros Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Linteiros Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Linteiros Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Linteiros Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!