10 Best Hostels To Stay In Liñayo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Liñayo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Liñayo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Liñayo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Liñayo Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Liñayo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Liñayo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Liñayo Galicia:
Albergue Seminario Menor
Albergue Seminario Menor offers private single rooms and single beds in large mixed dormitories. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare food in one of the common rooms, which has microwaves, electric ovens and some cooking utensils. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks.The hostel has a common room with computers and the use of them is available for a small charge.Luggage storage is provided, and the hostel offers a self-service laundry room.Free public parking is available near the Albergue Seminario Menor, and there is easy access to the AP-9 Motorway.
-huge meeting place for all pilligrims
-many showers and toilets
-bar and a small shop inside the structure
-good position, close to city center and to supermarkets
- I booked a private room for two nights at the end of my Camino. It was a restful stay and far away from all the noise of the city.
- This hostel is very well equipped, big and stylish. Very good location, close to the shops, city centre and everything. Good value for money.
It is actually quite easy to walk into the old town along a steep cut through lane. It is a 15 minute walk to the airport bus at Plaza Galicia.
REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR OWN TOWEL.
Very big old priest school building like an old monastery.
- The members of the staff were remarkably kind and helpful, assisting in all possible ways, and ready to help at all times. Patient with all guests and requests. Beautiful building and in an great location. Very clean, cleaned daily in the morning.
- -huge meeting place for all pilligrims
Albergue Turistico De Logrosa
Guests at the Albergue Turístico de Logrosa enjoy free Wi-Fi access in public areas. There is a large back garden, a terrace and a lounge with fireplace. A range of Galician products is offered at the restaurant, and drinks are served at the bar.The rooms at the hostel have access to shared bathrooms and showers. Irons and hairdryers can be requested at reception.Secure storage for bicycles is available on site. The local area is ideal for cycling and hiking.The Albergue de Logrosa lies in the Negreira part of the A Coruña Province. Finisterre is less than 37 mi away.
Very charming accommodations. We stayed in the bunkroom off the large dining hall. It felt like we were staying in a medieval castle. Quiet, comfortable space. Very clean. Staff drop ve me to town and picked me up when I needed to have a meal. The meal provided was cooked and served with love. Simple, but delicious and enjoyed in the garden.
Wonderful and pleasant staff and owner.
The staff was so nice and accommodating. Because there weren’t that many of us staying- I didn’t want them to cook a meal just for me, even though they were willing. I decided I would eat in town and they were kind enough to give me a ride into Negreira, recommend a great restaurant and pick me up and bring me back to their place afterwards.
The room was spacious with a shared bathroom upstairs as well as several bathrooms downstairs.
If you have mobility concerns they have you taken care of. One of the bathrooms is specifically handicapped accessible and there is bedroom on the main floor.
- Best host on the Camino. Great room and facilities. Wonderful place to land for the night.
- The staff went over and above to help. He drove me to town for dinner.
- Lovely place to stay and it felt relaxed and hospitable. Lovely staff.
- Very charming accommodations. We stayed in the bunkroom off the large dining hall. It felt like we were staying in a medieval castle. Quiet, comfortable space. Very clean. Staff drop ve me to town and picked me up when I needed to have a meal. The meal provided was cooked and served with love. Simple, but delicious and enjoyed in the garden.
Albergue Alto da Pena
At the hostel, every room has a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while some units at Albergue Alto da Pena also feature a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 14 miles from Albergue Alto da Pena. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles away.
-cozy, relaxing spot on the way to the end of the world
-bar and early breakfast
-Garden and a space to relax outdoor and a social room
-clean and well organized
- New albergue with nice owner and comfy rooms. Really enjoyed the supper with other pilgrims organised by owner (9 eur) with great food.
- Ich war total zufrieden mit der Unterkunft. die paar Kilometer haben sich echt gelohnt. immer wieder gerne. besonders nett waren die HerbergsEltern!
- Simpatia e localizacao para quem vai fazer o caminho de santiago
- Tolle Lage auf dem Weg nach Fisterra für die 1.Etappe idealer Zielpunkt…sehr idyllisch gelegen! Tolle Küche und supernettes und aufmerksames Personal!
- -cozy, relaxing spot on the way to the end of the world
At the hostel, rooms contain a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at O Rueiro also offer a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.A à la carte breakfast is available every morning at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Santiago de Compostela is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 22 miles from O Rueiro.
No reviews yet.
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Santiago de Compostela is 19 miles from Hostal Kukia, while Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
- A lovely hotel ,very nice boutique style rooms ,very clean and excellent value for money ….Antonia the owner is fab and the staff are wonderful ,great food served downstairs and drinks and tapas .
Tuvimos que reservar dos habitaciones dobles porque éramos 3 y así pudimos comprobar lo bonitas que están decoradas. Nos encantó. Las propietarias son muy agradables y tienen mucho gusto. Todo al mínimo detalle.
Disponen de dos salones donde puedes degustar los dulces, cereales y todas las bebidas calientes que obsequian a los huéspedes. Una maravilla.
En los bajos tiene un restaurante fenomenal con terraza interior y exterior.
La ubicación en pleno centro peatonal, genial.
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Crucesinn Albergue have a terrace. All guest rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Hostaleros were kind and helpfull. It’s very clean and the place is very quiet with nice window views. They have good place for drying your clothes. And the small swimming pool – a kind of luxury. It’s good they serve meals (delivered from another place) but the prices should be more relevant to a quality.
Very clean and comfortable place, a good alternative on the Camino Portugues if you wish to add a few km from Padron..
The owners go above and beyond and are very helpful!
– very clean
– nice garden and views
– a bar with good beer and wine
– small pool with clean water
– located just next to Camino Route
- Nice all-inclusive albergue about ten miles from Santiago de Compostela. Friendly staff. Low price. Towels/sheets are available for 3 euros more. Food and drinks and laundry available on site. No nearby services.
- New albergue, very nice and clean place just between Padron and albergue in Teo. 17km from Santiago de Compostela
La Calabaza del Peregrino
Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from La Calabaza del Peregrino.
- Quaint little albergue literally on the Camino. We got in early and watched all the pilgrims go by. Great food and wonderful outside garden/tables out the back and a big clothesline. It’s only 13 km from Santiago so most pilgrims keep going. We loved having a short walk into Santiago so were in early for getting our compestela and going to mass.
- Good location, great food and nice staff. Cleand room and bathroom.
- Good place to stay on the camino, though it wasn’t any better than a normal albergue. So the price was a bit too high.
- Good location along the Camino route, great stop if you want to break up your walk into Santiago.
Nice albergue with everything you would expect on the Camino…. bunk beds, average bathrooms (but clean), a place to wash and hang your clothes. No kitchen.
The restaurant is a little overpriced but it is to be expected as there is nothing else around. Still, the food was good.
Wi-Fi was great.
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 2.9 miles from Albergue Milladoiro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Well designed for pilgrim travelers from comfortable and welcoming common areas and fully stocked kitchen to small shelf in bunk.
- This is a 5 Star albergue with all the facilities a pilgrim needs 7 km from Santiago. Bar next door serves amazing food and had friendly staff. I would recommend this albergue.
- Clean and well-organized. Laundry Service included in the price was the best!
- Location. Cleanliness. The Ladies are fabulous, so very helpful. Spacious. Laundry room.
- A very comfortable and nice Albergue, not far from the camino. Until Santigo almost a few kilometre. The place is very clean and new. You can relax there very easily, a lot of space. The housekeeper is a pearl, looks that every guest feels well. Recommendable!
Selected rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with an oven.A continental, buffet or American breakfast is served at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Mexican dishes and also offers dairy-free options.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Santiago de Compostela is 3.7 miles from the hostel. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles from the property, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Handy for me as i was driving, on the town outskirts. And proper sheet on the bottom but duvets with no covers, luckily I had a sleeping bag. I seemed to be the only guest and everything was brand new
- Very cute cottage right on the Camino. Luis was super friendly and helpful.
- My last stop on Camino before Santiago. Quite big place near the main road, rooms look a bit rustical but comfortable. Very very very very kind owner, his wife cooked a delicious dinner for us. Great surprise for me: non-gluten tortilla and non-gluten/non-lactose dessert prepared just for me. Thank you very much again!
- Friendly host, excellent meals. Private room booked, very spacious.
- We decided to breakup the distance for the last leg of the Camino. This is a perfect option for that. It is a short distance from the Camino – less than 100m. The owner is welcoming plus the dinner they offer is delicious! We hiked the final 6km into Santiago from this albergue in the morning and had plenty of time to make noon mass.
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vilar de Castro is 3.1 mi from the property, while Abeleiroas is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela is 23 mi from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, while Finisterre is 14 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 29 mi away.
The place wasnt on camino path but they offer pick up ( a bit of an unpleasant walk from ponte olveira) and was dropped off back there in the morning for free.
It was empty so they very kindly offered me the double bedroom ensuite bathroom instead of the bunkbed i had booked. It was extremelly clean and comfortable.
- Beautiful large apartment and bathroom. Great little kitchen for preparing supper.
- Very clean and new. Good washer & dryer in the apartment. Good breakfast included and a car ride back to the Camino.
- I was given a free upgrade to a private apartment, simply because one was available. The pool was heavenly on my feet. Would stay there again. Very good value. The family treated me well.
- Het appartement was zeer ruim en van alle gemakken voorzien. Mooie inrichting, comfortabele banken, goeie bedden. Met diverse drankjes in de koelkast tegen een redelijke prijs. We werden volgens afspraak opgehaald op het afgesproken punt op de camino de Santiago en de volgende dag weer terug gebracht.
- The place wasnt on camino path but they offer pick up ( a bit of an unpleasant walk from ponte olveira) and was dropped off back there in the morning for free.
Top Hostels In Liñayo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Liñayo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Liñayo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Liñayo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!