10 Best Hostels To Stay In Lezama Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Lezama Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lezama Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lezama Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lezama Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lezama Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lezama Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Lezama Basque Country:
Mañarikua Hostelling International
Heated rooms feature tiled floors and have a desk and wardrobe. All have shared bathroom facilities.There is a games room with table tennis and billiards. You will also find vending machines for drinks and snacks. Discounts are available at local football pitches. Within 1,650 feet of the residence is a sports center with indoor pools, golf school and paddle tennis courts.
- Well located for the airport. Free wifi worked well.
- It is very near the Bilbao airport. The price is suitable. The front desk is very patient.
Price is low and location is good.
For a dinner or drink you can go to the hotel next door.
- Private room for low price, simple breakfast provided in the morning, staff very obliging to late arrival and ordered a taxi for the morning.
Ich suchte eine günstige Übernachtungsmöglichkeit, das wurde erfüllt.
Eine witzige, Familien- und Jugendfreunliche Unterkunft in cooler Lokation.
Unten, im Hotel, gab es auch eine Bar, wo man gut und günstig essen und trinken konnte.
Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
- Truth be told, I wish there were more positive things to say about this place. I can’t fault its location, it’s really central. The staff were quite friendly too.
– The location is superb.
– The staff are friendly and helpful.
– Having a full kitchen for cooking is nice.
– The common area is quite comfortable and a great place to socialize, or, in my case, watch the World Cup with others.
– The luggage storage and being allowed to hang out in the common were a big help on the day of my departure, as it was raining quite heavily.
- Great location and atmosphere. Super comfortable and excellent breakfast provided
People were lovely
Great social areas
Free food and drink
- The staff is really friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. Located in a vibrant area.
Each modern room and dorm at Bilbao Aterpetxea Hostel has heating, a desk and a private or shared bathroom. All accommodations offers views of Bilbao.There is a shared lounge area with a TV and a dining area. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.You can make use of sports facilities including football, basketball courts and table tennis. Free parking is available onsite for cars and bikes.Olabeaga and Autonomía train stations are within 15 minutes’ walk of the Aterpetxea, and connect you to the city center in 10 minutes. You can take the bus or tram to the Guggenheim Museum, 1.9 mi away.
- Good view. There was a group of us so we had a shared dorm and a dorm to ourselves. The dorm sizes were bigger than we expected and the bed sheets were nice and clean. You can rent towels if you forget to bring your own. It is good value for money. Breakfast was basic but ok. Lift, wifi and parking free were appreciated.
- Great and cheap option in Bilbao, staff is very friendly and offers great customer service. It is only a 10 min walk to termibus station and 30 min to the city center.
- It was good value for money and convenient for the city centre.
The location is great. It is easy to park the car and to go to city center by bus. The room was clean, and the staff was helpfull.
Even with 3 small children it was a good place to stay.
- the staff were nice, it has 7 floors, parking, a shared rooms to read etc, there are 2 buses which reach the hostal
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
Rooms at Moon Hostel Bio feature vibrant décor and individual lockers. Private rooms have a private bathroom, while dormitories have bunk beds and a shared private bathroom.The property has a lounge area for guests to relax in. You can make use of maps, lockers and bicycle storage at reception, and staff can also arrange bicycle rental.Various bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found on Lehendakari Aguirre Street, 100 feet away.Taxis and buses to various locations in the city stop 150 feet from the property and Deusto University is 1,300 feet away. The Fine Art Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away.Moon Hostel Bio is 1.9 mi from the historic center and Bilbao Cathedral. Bilbao Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Bathroom was nice, you can rent a bike for 6 € a day.
Cozy and relux.
Nice location cafe and sightseeing.
Near the Guggenheim musium.
- Clean and quiet. Near the centre of town. Just beside albuergo for those on camino
In private rooms there is private barhroom
There is an avaiable kitchen with facilities
- Simple but it did the job. Location is good for Guggenheim museum
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Including bunk beds, all rooms have individual reading lights and lockers. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented for an additional charge.Other shared facitlies available at Quartier Bilbao Hostel include a rooftop terrace, a TV lounge with vending machines, and a kitchenette where the self-service continental breakfast is available.Set in a pedestrian street, this hostal is just 150 feet from the Ribera Market. Plaza Nueva is 400 feet from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, while El Arenal Park is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Good clean beds and delicious breakfast with nice coffee and fruits, very hospitable welcoming staff. Located very well – Ribeira tram station, near there are lot of bars, restaurants, easy to reach the airport.
- Perfect location in Casco Viejo, with friendly staff ready to assist at any time. Nice chill vibes in the common room as well
- Elise was a wonderful ambassador for the hostel She was so welcoming and so helpful
- Great location, friendly staff, plentiful free breakfast – good size communal area
- Amazing atmosphere and very professional, helpful and friendly staff. I’ve stayed several times already, including the double room, which has a great terrace facing the colorful houses of Casco Viejo. The best ho(s)tel in Bilbao. Thank you!
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, and shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be rented.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There is 24-hour free tea and coffee and computers with free internet connection.The staff at the hostel can organize guided tours and activities for groups. The center is a 5-minute metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is a 15-minute walk from Atxuri Train Station and a 10-minute walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- It is a good hostel with very positive values and good facilities. Staff was friendly and it was clean enough.
- Spacious hostel, lots of potential. Staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful.
- The staff was exceptional during the prior and on site communication, they helped us a lot, always pro actional
- The room was great, plenty of space for all of us. The charger area with each bed was a brilliant idea. The location was good for driving in and also transport links with the nearby subway station.
- Very big new hostel out of Bilbao centre. Friendly staff, clean, good wifi, good breakfast. Located five minutes walk from a metro station, supermarket, about 20 minutes walk to the centre along the river. Generally, this hostel was fine but unfortunately the room I was in had bed bugs. Once I informed the staff member, she changed my room immediately, and allowed me a free wash and dry of my clothing. She was very nice, but I didn’t get the impression that the complaint was going to be followed up on.
All Iron Hostel
The property offers dormitory rooms with a coffee machine. Lockers with individual sockets inside are available. This property is adapted for guests with disabilities.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is 1.3 mi from All Iron Hostel, while Plaza Nueva is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Very welcoming accommodation within walking distance to some great food options and a reasonable walk to the main downtown area. Clean and conducive to meeting other travelers.
- It was my second time staying at All Iron, and it was amazing! My favorite hostel ever.
- The place was super clean, staffs were nice and the view was incredible.
- I actually like the location of the hostel because it is situated next to a super green park. Room was with an amazing view. Spacious common area with lots of games.
- Everything else! Snoring people should have separate room though 😉
Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika
At the hostel, rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao is 10 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 8 miles away.
- The location and the house itself are great! The host is very nice and the little dog Lolita is the best 🙂 Thank you for the breakfast!
- The property is gorgeous and feels like you’re in the country. The resident dog, Lolita, is a gem. I liked the outdoor kitchen and seating and the ability to buy the items I wanted to cook. Decent prices.
- Super clean. Spotless. €6 for a bottle of surprisingly tasty wine. Bedroom with shower was modern. Water was hot. Towel provided by alburgue host. Funky outdoor kitchen for pilgrims use.
- The Albergue is situated in the hills away from the congestion of cities; it was a haven of serenity after walking for hours on the Camino. It surpassed my expectations.
- L’ostello ha una bella atmosfera, immerso nella natura e nel cammino di Santiago de Compostela. I letti sono comodi.
At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao Exhibition Center is 0.7 mi from Bcool Bilbao, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 0.8 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- There are several social spaces which are comfortable and well maintained. The bed pods are very comfortable and clean and give good privacy. They have a good bar and breakfast. Staff were all very friendly and helpful and they store luggage.
- Relaxt atmosphere. Personal helps you with any questions.
- Comfy bed, curtain on bed, personal shelf and outlet
- This was the nicest hostel I have stayed in. The beds were all private with there own light and curtain and our bathroom was spotless. The bar was great and drinks were cheap and our check in and check out experience was great!
I liked the cleanliness of the rooms, staff were very friendly on arrival even though I had a very late arrival.
Facilities are modern and clean.
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
Most of the rooms located in this refurbished factory are equipped with a private bathroom and a personal locker. Every bunk bed comes with a night light, a shelf and USB connector. Bed linen is provided.You can find 2 wheel-chair adapted shared bathrooms in this property.This premium hostel feature a shared interior courtyard with a vertical garden and a shared lounge area with TV. Guests will have access to a shared kitchenette area with a fridge, dining area and microwave.The stylish on-site bar and restaurant offers characteristic local dishes and Pintxos.Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk at the property, and a laundry room available at an extra charge.Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located within walking distance from several restaurants, shops and bar areas.Bilbao Old Town is 0.8 mi from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, while the Funikular is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Good location near Guggenheim. Clean friendly staff
- it is located in just next to Guggenheim, and staff are so kind for everyone. Most of all, facilities of the hostel was perfect and you could use refrigerator and microwave as well. i recommend this hostel for everyone!
- The beds were really comfortable, and the toilet in the room was clean.
- Staff really helpful and friendly. Bathroom always empty and accessible. Great location. Even though I was sharing a room with lots of people it felt private and spacious.
- Really friendly staff – girl with purple hair was lovely and really helpful
Top Hostels In Lezama Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lezama Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lezama Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lezama Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!