10 Best Hostels To Stay In Les Salades Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Les Salades Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Les Salades Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Les Salades Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Les Salades Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Les Salades Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Les Salades Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Les Salades Valencia Community:
Snooze and Fly
This property is offering accommodations for guests who need to overnight between flights. Opening from 19.00 until 11.00, Snooze and Fly is a functional accommodations where all rooms provide access to a shared toilet. Please note that the property is closed during the day.Benidorm is 29 mi from the hostel, while Alicante is 5.6 mi away. Alicante Airport is 1.9 mi from the property.
- Great location near to the airport for brief stay over between flights! Owner was so helpful picked us up and dropped back at the airport and very early and late times! Very good for a place to sleep!
- Fantastic owner very helpful could not do enough to help you
- Heel gemakkelijk. Airport pickup ‘s avonds, ‘s ochtends terug gevoerd op tijd voor de vlucht. Geweldige formule
- Il servizio di transfer aeroporto – “hotel”, consigliato per arrivi notturni.
Para empezar lo ideal del alojamiento es su precio. Este era un viaje de negocios y la idea era economizar al máximo. Su precio está más que bien para lo que ofrece. Es un albergue, la primera noche compartí espacio pero la segunda ya no. Son colchones inflables, si lo que buscas es un lugar meramente para descansar y no quieres pagar mucho en temporada alta en Alicante este sitio está genial.
Lo importante es no ir con altas expectativas, es un sitio para pasar la noche medianamente bien, resguardado, y poder asearte un poco. Mi alojamiento ha sido en la parte compartida pero tienen un espacio para quien no desea compartir habitación.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juzgados is 2,950 feet from La Florida, while Bulevar plaza is 1.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5 mi from La Florida.
- Nothing. Not even the fact that I had a private bathroom.
- The price was cheap, but that’s all what keeps this hotel rated.
- Very busy Hostel. Booking was cut short due to hostel being designated as an immigration centre for some refugees that were due to arrive. Easy access and clean room however.
- Had late flight in so took taxi to La Florida Girl on reception very helpful even returned my phone that was left on counter! Its cheap and for short stay is ok
Value for money.
Single room with bathroom.
Staff really helpful.
X Hostel Alicante
Guests have access to shared bathrooms and bed linen is included. There is also a fully equipped shared kitchen for guest use. Free tea and coffee is offered in the mornings.You can meet other guests on the rooftop terrace, common room and games area, which has board games, table tennis and book swap. Staff also organize weekly pub crawls. There is no curfew at the hostel.Within 5 minutes’ walk of X Hostel you will find a supermarket, restaurants and bars. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the city center is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Alicante Beach is a 20-minute walk from the hostel. The airport bus stops 5 minutes’ walk away and takes around 20 minutes.
- The place is always crowded, full of people and action.
- Very clean, polite staff, comfy reception, perfect for young people, they organise events
- Great atmosphere, great staff, provided lots of entertainment and directions. The design of the hostel promoted the interaction of guests. Facilities were good.
- Friendly and helpful staff. They really make your stay happy.
- I liked absolutely everything in this place. I arrived quite late and very helpful staff told me everything about the place, showed me around. I liked the idea it was managed, the walls, the rooms, reception desk, the kitchen, reading corner, everything. If I am ever back in Alicante(which I think I will), I’m more than sure that it will be the place where I will stay. Not far from the center and others like station or bus station, very easy to get around. The day I left was very early, the staff booked me a taxi with no problem.
Chameleon Hostel Alicante
Air-conditioned and heated for an additional fee, all rooms have free WiFi and lockers. Shared bathrooms are located either inside or outside the rooms. Towels can be rented on site.The property also offers a shared lounge and a kitchen. Packed lunches are available on request.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property. Alicante Port is 1.1 mi away and the beach can be reached in around 30 minutes on foot.
- It’s located near the Alicante Terminal. If you’re tired from a long train ride or just need an overnight to catch an early train the next day, it’s perfect. Girl at reception was really nice and very helpful when my key card for the locker didn’t work.
Great hostel with friendly staff and extremely clean and secure facilities. You get a keycard to acsess both the building, the room AND your locker.
Beds were comfy, bathrooms and facilities super clean and well maintained. About a 15 minute walk down to the beach.
- Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and all over a great experience.
- Good size big roof terrace, big lounge, great tv with recording facility
- The friendly staff, the practical efficiency of the hostel’s furnishings (the outlet of the electrical socket for each bed with a storage box and a lamp, electronic locks all for one ekectronic key, elevator) high standard and decorative beautiful lounge, pleasantly comfortable kitchen.
Barrio Boutik Hostal
You can also find a variety of restaurants in Alicante’s old town.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Alicante.Barrio Boutik Hostal is located just 1,300 feet from Alicante’s marina and seafront promenade. Postiguet Beach is a 5-minute walk away, while Santa Bárbara Castle is next to the guest house.
The lady running the hostal is amazing, friendly and extremely helpful.
She even gave us the umbrella and towel for the beach and suncreams left over from other customers.
Wifi and air conditioning working very well. basic breakfast included
Just bring some earplugs with you if you get a room facing the street. We knew in advance and we slept incredibly well
- Handy location, friendly staff and overall good value for money if you’re just looking for a place to sleep and shower.
- Quirky I think that’s the right word the room was Plain and simple but beautifully designed
- Comfortable place in a unique style. Great location.
- Catherine, William, Pauline and Lila couldn’t be more helpful will definitely go back, one of the best places I’ve stayed, great service one of the best I’ve seen, well done guys
- The lady running the hostal is amazing, friendly and extremely helpful.
Europa House Village
The accommodations is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower in each unit. Bed linen is offered. Cleaning service is offered daily at no extra cost.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 7.5 mi from Europa House Village.
- Everything was very clean and very modern. The desk was big, so there was plenty of space to work. The air conditioning worked a treat. There was plenty of space for hanging and storing clothes. Security was excellent. The blinds meant I could sleep well, despite the early sunrise in June.
There was no internet/Wi-fi or Tv in the rooms. The address given at booking.com wasn’t the right one. Apparently the offices were in another location which was far from any amenities that were stated on booking.com site. The staff was really helpful though.
This is student housing.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, they couldn’t have done any more for me. Fantastic people.
- kindness of the staff, value for money, cleanliness
- La cama es cómoda y no hay ruido, tranquilidad absoluta (al menos en Julio).
NWT Paradise Urban Hostel
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. NWT Paradise Urban Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. Hi-speed WiFi is available.You can find a grocery shop and restaurant within a 5-minute walk of the property. The nearest beach is a 15-minute walk from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel, Central Market is 2953 feet, while Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6.2 mi from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel.
I liked the quiet seclusion it had.Was about 10-15 minute walk to the city,so not far.
The manager Jorge was a little gem.So helpful and obliging-he gets 10 out of 10!!
- Great selection of restaurants and cafes for breakfast and dinner.
- very nice and clean . Very helpful and cheerful chap Thank you x
- The location was good. I had separate room with bath, it was comfortable and clean.
- The bed made a very pleasant sleep, the grounds are very relaxing with lots of space to enjoy the Spanish sunshine. The rooms are simple and comfortable, clean bedding, provisions left in the shower, we are frequent visitors to Alicante and we would definitely stay at the Paradise Urban Hostel again, a really special place!
- I liked the quiet seclusion it had.Was about 10-15 minute walk to the city,so not far.
San Vicente Rooms
At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at San Vicente Rooms also have a seating area. All units will provide guests with an oven.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari, Town Hall Square and Museum of Contemporary Art. Alicante Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Clean and comfortable rooms with bonus of lounge and large clean kitchen facilities with all appliances. Not only coffee and tea provided but condiments and even olive oil. Owner is very welcoming and helpful. WiFi. Great centre city location. Excellent value.
- The kindness and disability of Mrs. Donatella, whom I thank. The comfort of the room, located in the city center.
- Donetella fantastic hostess with a great apartment, couldn’t fault the hospitality of a lovely lady. Thank you
- Very easy ro find location with navigation. Super location. Very nice and friendly staff.
- The host was really nice. Overall, it’s a good stay.
At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have air conditioning, and some units at Hostal Mayor have a balcony.Staff speak Arabic, English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk.Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is 0.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The hostel was in the heart of the activity both old and new. Lovely restaurants, art gallery, castle, cathedral.
Accommodatiion basic friendly staff .
- Friendly staff, very good location. Got absolutely new blankets.
- Localization is the only plus. Hostel is located in the city centre. Close to the sea and many restaurants around.
- The location is perfect. It’s in the heart of the city, close to restaurants, bars and the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean with air-con. I only stayed one night, but if I go to Alicante again, I will come back here for sure.
The staff were very friendly and helpful! The room was exactly what we needed for a one night stay before our flight.
Also our flight was not until late on the day of check out, and they were more than happy to let us keep the room until 5pm so we could go out in Alicante and then return to shower etc before or flight – so much better than in a hotel where you would normally have to check out at 11am!
It’s a great central location and a short walk to the airport shuttle bus stop.
- The hostel was in the heart of the activity both old and new. Lovely restaurants, art gallery, castle, cathedral.
Each dormitory offers air conditioning and soundproofing. They all have individual reading lamps and lockers. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The ground floor has a kitchen and guests can make use of the microwave and fridge. There is also a patio and a common room with a bar, board games, cable TV, table football, instruments and books.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. Bulevar plaza is 1,650 feet from Hostel Olé, while Santa Barbara Castle is a 30-minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- Everything: location, value for money, staff friendliness, cleanliness, bed comfort, room size, number of showers/toilets (never a waiting time for use)
- Location was perfect, service good, rooms and public areas were clean. WiFi worked well also in room 🙂 I didn’t eat breakfast so I don’t know how was it. But it cost 3,50€
- “Can I extend my stay?” – the most used phrased during my 12 days at Hostel Olé. The staff are absolutely wonderful- ready to help you with advice, tips, or to help you socialize and meet other travelers. Jaime was an absolute CHARM to meet and he made my stay 10x better than I could have expected. The hostel is very “family like” and it’s really fun to get to meet the family that owns it. The common room has plenty of space to sit down, hang out, nap, watch the a game (I was there during the world cup!), or even for beer pong and jamming out with the many instruments available. The rooms were clean and simple, nothing special. Perfect for sleeping after a night of partying. The bathrooms were also kept clean frequently. The location is awesome, sup I never had a problem during my stay here and I WILL come back!
- The Hostel is easy to find. One is welcomed by a friendly receptionist. Mattress is comfortable, each bed has a lamp and a socket. Bathroom is clean. A big market and also a small supermarket nearby. The street with restaurants and clubs about 3 minutes away, the beach – about 12 minutes away.
- Everything was great at the hostel. The location was hand for us to go to the beach and take the metro to move around. The staffs were really friendly and helped us every time we needed. The room was great, quiet and locker was available(for free) . The bathroom always clean. I high recommend this place for everyone.
Top Hostels In Les Salades Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Les Salades Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Les Salades Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Les Salades Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!