10 Best Hostels To Stay In Leirado Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Leirado Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Leirado Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leirado Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leirado Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Leirado Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Leirado Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Leirado Galicia:
Casucho Da Peregrina
Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The hostel offers specific services for pilgrims, such as free pick up and transfer to other destinations.Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi away.
The place is just very nice,with all the confort in a beautiful location.
You’re been pick up by the owner at the end of your Camino walk so no hassle and they are very lovely and helpful.
- Free Pick Update into Heaven / Free Drop Off to Porrino or Camino/ Low Prices for bebidas / architecture of The Place / small Pool / Panorama / Ultra Friendly host
- The host Jesus did everything to make our stay enjoyable!
- Wonderful and cozy place in the forest run by a lovely and hearty couple, with very nice views and surroundings, the installation is neat and comfortable. Don’t miss this!
Struttura bellissima in posizione incantevole
Proprietari gentilissimi e super disponibili
Colazione inclusa abbondante
- The place is just very nice,with all the confort in a beautiful location.
Albergue Rural O Coto
Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a shared bathroom. A TV and DVD player is offered.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Ourense is 27 mi from Albergue Rural o Coto, while Pontevedra is 28 mi from the property. Vigo Airport is 19 mi away.
- O espaço na envolvente é muito bonito. O hotel localiza-se e tem vistas para uma bela praia fluvial.
- La ubicación cerca del puente romano y rodeado de bosque. La tranquilidad, el sonido del río. La construcción sobre roca. El trato exquisito y la atención para recomendar rutas, actividades, qué ver, dónde comer. La posibilidad de ir a bañarse a la “playa” del río en un minuto.
- el entorno paradisiaco, mucho relax, el rio al lado, todo lleno de naturaleza
- principalmente el entorno, las vistas la casa en si, maravilloso paraje
- El entorno privilegiado. El sitio precioso , calidad precio buena. Esperamos repetir !!
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of local dishes and also offers vegetarian options.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 5 miles from Senda Sur.
- It was a fantastic place to sleep after a long days walk. Such a quiet area and had air conditioning that most Albergues do not have. Check-in and check out was super easy. Would recommend Senda Sur to anyone walking the Portuguese Camino.
- Great location. Very spacious and clean. Lots of privacy.
- Best hostel on the Camino . Every bed had curtains for privacy, with a lamp and a power plug for charging .
- Lucia was so accommodating and friendly. Just off the Camino. The beds were big and have privacy curtains. The bathrooms were clean. Lucia even set me up with a massage therapist who came to the albergue.
- Great staff. And laudry service is little cheaper than others. I would like to recommend who is in Camino de santiago . Morning is served but 2euros. Not bad.
At the hostel, each room comes with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath, rooms at Ideas Peregrinas also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a city view.Cycling, water sports, hiking and gastronomy are popular in the surrounding area. You will find bars, and restaurants nearby.Vigo is 14 mi from Ideas Peregrinas, while Pontevedra is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 13 mi from the hostel.
- Everything. Great staff, great location, great rooms, great public spaces, washer and dryer. A pilgrim heaven
- They were kind enough to pick me up and drop me off at the Camino, and were kind and helpful throughout. There is a supermarket and cafe nearby.
This lovely Place with its hosts is just amazing. They did everything possible to make their Guests happy. Rooms Are very nice, bathroom clean, Kitchen is superb!!!!
Thanks for all and Hope to come back!!!
- Loved everything. This place was so cute! Everything was comfortable. Great common areas on the 2nd and 3rd floors. The cafe and store were amazing. I would have loved to stay longer.
- Great restaurant below, lots of room to move around, close to everything
Albergue Santo Domingo
Vigo is 14 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Albergue Santo Domingo.
- The rooms did not have a fan. Temperature was 30 Celsius at night. It was vey hot and stuffy
- It was one of the nicest albergues that I have stayed in. Very friendly staff. Nice facilities and very comfortable.
- Esther was extremely kind and accommodating. The accommodation is perfectly situated in a quaint amd beautiful village. The kitchen is well equipped and the lovely little patio or dining room table the perfect place to enjiy a communal meal.
- Amazing bathrooms!! Staff really helpful. Nice garden and kitchen!
- The ambience was lovely. It was lovely to be in such an old, historic building. Facilities were great and the staff were really lovely.
Albergue Buen Camino Tui
All guest rooms in Albergue Buen Camino Tui are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Clean, great reception, quite place 🙂
- Very helpful family staff. Very clean, comfortable beds and sheets. Everything very clean and modern. Nice kitchen with good breakfast facilities-fresh fruit and bread rolls etc It`s on the main centre town street but a little further down going out north of town
- New and very clean. Close to town centre and very convenient for the Camino.
- Brand new hostel Excellent staff powerful showers
- Very friendly reception. Very clean and quiet. Great location …easy to find and good access to historical center of town
- Clean, great reception, quite place 🙂
Albergue San Martin
Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from the hostel. Vigo Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Good price for a double room. We asked for a balcony since it said on the facilities, and he gave us a four people room for the two of us. Small cozy balcony were we watched the sun go down. It’s very old, but we had fresh sheets and the blankets were soft and newly bought. Nice host.
- Good location for Camino trip. Quite clean, but old fashioned.
- The place was closed when we arrived. There was an obscure sign on an open window with phone numbers. We called and the staff arrived 10 minutes later to check us in. The wifi worked for a few hours then cut off.
- The ease of check-in and cleanliness, especially in the toilet and kitchen.
Albergue MUY LIMPIO y MUY TRANQUILO. Ideal para coger fuerzas para comenzar el Camino Portugués desde Tui.
El dueño nos trató genial.
Además te ofrece la posibilidad de cenar y/o desayunar en su bar.
Albergue San Telmo
At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a bath.Guests at Albergue San Telmo can enjoy a continental breakfast.Vigo is 13 miles from the accommodation. Vigo Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Santiago de Vilavella
At the hostel, each room comes with a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 7 miles from Santiago de Vilavella. Vigo Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The place is newly renovated and very clean – right on the Camino. There are restaurants and markets within the block. Staff were helpful. Que dios te bendiga. Ken Fabbi
- Good beds, clean, modern, a good place to spend a night on the Camino considering the price.
- Right on the Camino route, so a great place to send the night.
Great location (on the Camino) and very helpful staff. We were in a group of 4 so had a compartment (4 bunks) to ourselves, it was cosy but one of the better night sleeps we had on the Camino. Very comfortable mattress. Bathroom clean and spacious. Fridge in the kitchen to store water /purchases.
Simple breakfast available in the morning for a good price.
- The staff were amazing and so helpful and particularly Lucia? Sorry I can’t remember her name properly but she was so kind and attentive to us! Thank you ?
Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.The area is popular for hiking, and car rental is available at Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon.Vigo is 7 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon, while Pontevedra is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 3.7 miles from Hospedaje Bahía de San Simon.
- Clean and comfortable for our one night on the Camino.
- Excellent value and José was fabulous. He messaged us during our day walking to say he would collect us at the town, and he also took us on a tour of the area. Room had everything we needed for a great price.
- A great Camino stop. Fantastic value for money and the owner Jose, who turned out to be a very knowledgeable tour guide, was very generous with his time and showed great kindness. A wonderful, uplifting stay en route.
- Everything was awesome. The hostel is so beautiful and clean, moreover the man was very kind, helpful and friendly.
- Everything – José makes you feel at home. He is kind and goes out of his way to help
Top Hostels In Leirado Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Leirado Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Leirado Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Leirado Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!