10 Best Hostels To Stay In Legarda Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Legarda Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Legarda Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Legarda Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Legarda Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Legarda Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Legarda Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Legarda Navarre:
Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal
At the hostel, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Pamplona is 11 miles from Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Mendizabal features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Olite is 16 mi from Albergue Mendizabal, while Estella is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
- It was convenient to the Camino and was inexpensive.
- Lovely home, friendly atmosphere, home cooked dinner and warm as toast,
The owner was really helpfull in everything. Asked us if we wanted dinner for an extra $. He cooked it himself. It was great. The soup hit the spot for the cold weather thatwas coming. The rest of the meal was great too.
The whole house was very clean.
- Friendly welcome, in a pretty village which is in a beautiful location.
- An albergue for pilgrims,on the Camino, but we had a 2-bed room. Laid-back atmosphere and owner, nothing ever locked. Comfortable, with sun-terrace. Breakfast ok. Shared facilities, ok. Could eat at the nearby co-op bar/cafe, tho mainly pintxos. Nice small village of Muruzabal, near Obanos, 4 km Puente la Reina, all visitable. Must-see tiny church at Eunate 1.5km.
The rooms include a TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Albergue-Hostel Atseden features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 12 mi from Albergue-Hostel Atseden, while Olite is 16 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 9.9 mi away.
- I was walking the Camino and the albergue was right on the path. The facilities were exceptionally clean and modern. The hosts were very hospitable and friendly.
- Very nice welcoming. Secure stay because of lockers: one big and one small for every bed.
- All was wonderful!One of the best albergue on the Camino!Very lovely personal.Thanks a lot!
- This Albergue was immaculate. Each person had their own drawer beneath their bed with nightlight and outlet. The shared bunk had curtains for privacy. The walled lawn area was much enjoyed.
Super modern and helpful owner. Facilities are well thought out. You can lock your stuff in a locker and a drawer under your bunk. Washing machine and a large washing sink available.
She leaves a breakfast for you for the morning.
At the hostel, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Albergue Jakue will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente la Reina, like hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Jakue.
- Excellent terrace and restaurant with buffet menu
- Easy to find on route. Cute functional accommodation.
- Very chilled vibe and perfect location just as you are finishing the Camino for the day 🙂
- We liked the location , very good value for money , it is situated next to a hotel which one can use also so this adds to the property
- Small room with 3 beds, private bath, excellent set up with bar and outside relaxing area.
Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Puente. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed a cerveza from the drink machine on the patio.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Albergue Santiago Apostol has a playground.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 16 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Fantastic swimming pool, shower and clothed washing facilities
- Option of private rooms off dormitory, clean and spacious bathrooms and facilities to wash clothes and boots and hang out items
- Very spacious fespite the numbers of people. Dinner had 4 options per course and wad very tasty. Lots of fresh air.
- It was great to meet other pilgrims from around the world. Wonderful to have supper there. The walk up the hill would have been rough after dinner (and drinks) in town! S
- This place is functional and clean. But if you are walking it’s through Puente de Reina and up a hill. Not what you need at the end of a hard d day’s walk.
Each of the rooms at Izaga is quiet and comfortable, with a TV and private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals and snacks at the Hostal’s cafeteria-bar and restaurant. Set menus are also offered for lunch and dinner.The 21 and 16 buses stop yards away and can take guests to central Pamplona within 10 minutes.
- It was about a 15 minute walk from the airport with my small case (there isn’t much of a walkway beside the road so people with big cases might think twice before walking). The city (and bustle of the San Fermin festival) was 15 minutes away on the number 16 bus which runs regularly throughout the day (and night during San Fermin). The hotel is simple but clean with a modern bathroom- perfectly adequate for my short stay.
- Great value for money, free parking, very close to bus to town
- The location was ideal for getting in and out of Pamplona with transport by bus at 1.50 euro and taxis at 10 euro, which I would advice on first visit, because it can take some finding. Other than that room was clean and staff pleasant the bar and restaurant basic but cheap, no problem recommending has a down to earth motel, with decent prices
- All very new/clean and fresh. The shower was excellent.
good food to be had in the restaurant. 10 euros menu. rooms very comfy.
hotel receptionist was helpful.
The simple rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and heating, and some have a private bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The large 3-bedroom apartments have a lounge with sofa and TV, and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen has a gas hob, microwave and washing machine.The University Hospital is just 150 feet away. Free parking can be found nearby. The property offers easy access to the A-15 main road.
- Access to city by public transportation, clean place
- The hotel staff were really friendly and helpful, they did an awesome job accomodating to our needs despite the language barrier.
- Price, good facilities, quiet and away from the craziness, good wifi
- Very clean and nice beding & towels. wé shared the bath room wìth three òther ròoms.
- Everything! Clean, comfortable, stylish, everything you need, good location (especially for the camino) because it’s a quick walk into downtown but much quieter than town in the evenings, plus local shops and restaurants are good. And the lady who gave us our key was super friendly and helpful.
At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet.Plaza del Castillo is 1.1 miles from Pension Payvi, while Pamplona Town Hall is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 2.5 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean and spacious room. Thanks to double windows no noise of the traffic. Good connection to city center by bus.
- Host was very flexible and waited until late to meet us on arrival.
- Pleasant stay and staff helpful once we found her!
- Price was reasonable and the hostel was well located.
- Great location on a quick bus route or walk to the city centre, with bars and food in the immediate area so you don’t have to go into the centre unless you want to. Lovely room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Big windows with great views over the city to the mountains.
The hostel has dormitory rooms with bunk beds. Some rooms have sofas, some offer a terrace. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The property has bicycles for rent and laundry service can be organized upon request. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk of the hostel.Pamplona Bus Station is 1,300 feet away and the Train Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot.
- We had everything we could need & a great breakfast.
- The single room for two was just perfect, beautiful big windows, plenty of room.
- Good location, shared bathroom was okay but not great.
- I have stayed in hundreds of hostels and Albergues over the years and this was by far for the size of the hostel the best example I’ve experienced of a pocket sized hostel 32 beds about 90% accupancy for location as good as any I’ve seen it is a lesson in well thought out design it’s bright,rooms and fittings were first class the layout was phenomenal nothing was more than say 7 metres from anything else ,smart clever thoughtful staff .without a doubt the best I’ve stayed in and considering how so many hostels are dark holes with bureaucratic management this is a breath of fresh air congratulations
- Everything. Very clean. Great modern large room. Very comfortable.
Top Hostels In Legarda Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Legarda Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Legarda Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Legarda Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!