10 Best Hostels To Stay In Laukiz Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Laukiz Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Laukiz Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laukiz Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laukiz Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Laukiz Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Laukiz Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Laukiz Basque Country:
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
Most of the rooms located in this refurbished factory are equipped with a private bathroom and a personal locker. Every bunk bed comes with a night light, a shelf and USB connector. Bed linen is provided.You can find 2 wheel-chair adapted shared bathrooms in this property.This premium hostel feature a shared interior courtyard with a vertical garden and a shared lounge area with TV. Guests will have access to a shared kitchenette area with a fridge, dining area and microwave.The stylish on-site bar and restaurant offers characteristic local dishes and Pintxos.Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk at the property, and a laundry room available at an extra charge.Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located within walking distance from several restaurants, shops and bar areas.Bilbao Old Town is 0.8 mi from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, while the Funikular is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- it is located in just next to Guggenheim, and staff are so kind for everyone. Most of all, facilities of the hostel was perfect and you could use refrigerator and microwave as well. i recommend this hostel for everyone!
- The beds were really comfortable, and the toilet in the room was clean.
- Staff really helpful and friendly. Bathroom always empty and accessible. Great location. Even though I was sharing a room with lots of people it felt private and spacious.
- Really friendly staff – girl with purple hair was lovely and really helpful
- Place was clean and it was very easy to get there by bus from airport.
Mañarikua Hostelling International
Heated rooms feature tiled floors and have a desk and wardrobe. All have shared bathroom facilities.There is a games room with table tennis and billiards. You will also find vending machines for drinks and snacks. Discounts are available at local football pitches. Within 1,650 feet of the residence is a sports center with indoor pools, golf school and paddle tennis courts.
- Well located for the airport. Free wifi worked well.
- It is very near the Bilbao airport. The price is suitable. The front desk is very patient.
Price is low and location is good.
For a dinner or drink you can go to the hotel next door.
- Private room for low price, simple breakfast provided in the morning, staff very obliging to late arrival and ordered a taxi for the morning.
Ich suchte eine günstige Übernachtungsmöglichkeit, das wurde erfüllt.
Eine witzige, Familien- und Jugendfreunliche Unterkunft in cooler Lokation.
Unten, im Hotel, gab es auch eine Bar, wo man gut und günstig essen und trinken konnte.
Moana Surf Hostel
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the guest house features a rustic décor with exposed wood beams and exposed walls. Rooms at Moana Surf come with wooden bunk beds made from skateboards, a safe and a private or shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Basque dishes and a furnished sun terrace is available with barbecue facilities. There is also a living room with sofas and chimney where you can relax.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter and sports such as skateboarding. The beach next to the property is also popular for water sports such as sailing and surfing. Bilbao Airport is 20 minutes’ drive from Moana Surf Hostel.
- The place looks fabulous, has a nice small indoor pool, summer terrace, clean and comfortable rooms and everything. Plus the location is perfect for visiting Bilbao, since you can go by car to the Metro station (3 minutes by car or 30min walk) and park there all day for free. The younger lady who is in charge of the accommodation was very nice and helpful.
- Lovely hostel with fantastic staff! Welcoming and helpful from the moment you arrive. Nice rooms and bathrooms and good communal areas to eat and socialize. The dinner we had made for us at the hostel was delicious but most importantly we felt part of the family!
Hostel close to surf spots.
Excellent place to stay, the lady that runs the place will cook you up a storm! Everyone is very friendly and accommodating.
Very affordable BnB and just 6€ extra you will get a delicious dinner too.
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay!
- Everything good. Just a little noisy. A very beautiful place.
Albergue de Gorliz
At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. The rooms have a shared bathroom, and certain units at Albergue de Gorliz have a balcony.Bilbao is 10 miles from the accommodation. Bilbao Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Barrika Surf Camp
The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower.The hostel has a terrace. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Bilbao is 10 miles from Barrika Surf Camp, while Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great surf hostel and location in the middle of the nature with some shared space for networking but also enough space to enjoy some solo time. Good breakfast and meals! And really clean!surf classes were good and with professional and nice teachers!
- Owners are very well prepared to receive guests as well as to ensure surfing lessons are of great quality. Also they were very kind to provide transfer to the airport at no cost! I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and look forward to come again.
Un lugar muy recomendable !!
Gente muy amable ,muy surfer !
Hay que probar
- Ambiente accogliente, familiare e disponibile. Ottima posizione per visitare Bilbao, godere anche del paesaggio e del mare.
- Très bon accueil du propriétaire et en langue basque !
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
Rooms at Moon Hostel Bio feature vibrant décor and individual lockers. Private rooms have a private bathroom, while dormitories have bunk beds and a shared private bathroom.The property has a lounge area for guests to relax in. You can make use of maps, lockers and bicycle storage at reception, and staff can also arrange bicycle rental.Various bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found on Lehendakari Aguirre Street, 100 feet away.Taxis and buses to various locations in the city stop 150 feet from the property and Deusto University is 1,300 feet away. The Fine Art Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away.Moon Hostel Bio is 1.9 mi from the historic center and Bilbao Cathedral. Bilbao Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
Cozy and relux.
Nice location cafe and sightseeing.
Near the Guggenheim musium.
- Clean and quiet. Near the centre of town. Just beside albuergo for those on camino
In private rooms there is private barhroom
There is an avaiable kitchen with facilities
- Simple but it did the job. Location is good for Guggenheim museum
- hostel/hotel was clean and bathroom cleaned daily. location was fine although not very central was very close to metro / buses and staff when there were friendly and helpful. shops / bars nearby
- Cozy and relux.
Botxo Gallery – Youth Hostel Bilbao
Botxo Gallery – Youth Hostel Bilbao has bold red, black and white décor with stylish murals. It offers spacious, air-conditioned dormitory rooms. Towels and bed linen can be rented from the reception.The hostel has a communal kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and fridge. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars within a 10-minute walk.The Botxo Gallery is just 500 feet from Deusto University. The nearby tram station provides easy access to the historic city center.
- The staff was really friendly and the location was perfect. Very central with the Guggenheim museum on the other side of the hostel.
- Beds are comfortable, the kitchen is nice and clean, also the breakfast was good. Bathrooms were clean and big enough for all guests.
- Location is amazing, across Gugenheim museum, eating breakfast with this view is priceless. Also breakfast is decent, and stuff was really nice and polite.
- The hostel has an amazing location, right opposite to the spectacular Guggenheim. Staff was friendly.
- The location has a wonderful view of the Guggenheim museum. Nice to have the free tea and coffee.
At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao Exhibition Center is 0.7 mi from Bcool Bilbao, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 0.8 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- Comfy bed, curtain on bed, personal shelf and outlet
- This was the nicest hostel I have stayed in. The beds were all private with there own light and curtain and our bathroom was spotless. The bar was great and drinks were cheap and our check in and check out experience was great!
I liked the cleanliness of the rooms, staff were very friendly on arrival even though I had a very late arrival.
Facilities are modern and clean.
- the beds had privacy since each bed had a curtain. each bed had a big drawer to store your stuff.
In general it is good. Staff are very helpful.
The free walking tour is exceptionally great. The tour guide introduced the city from various perspectives and i enjoyed it so much.
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Including bunk beds, all rooms have individual reading lights and lockers. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented for an additional charge.Other shared facitlies available at Quartier Bilbao Hostel include a rooftop terrace, a TV lounge with vending machines, and a kitchenette where the self-service continental breakfast is available.Set in a pedestrian street, this hostal is just 150 feet from the Ribera Market. Plaza Nueva is 400 feet from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, while El Arenal Park is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Good clean beds and delicious breakfast with nice coffee and fruits, very hospitable welcoming staff. Located very well – Ribeira tram station, near there are lot of bars, restaurants, easy to reach the airport.
- Perfect location in Casco Viejo, with friendly staff ready to assist at any time. Nice chill vibes in the common room as well
- Elise was a wonderful ambassador for the hostel She was so welcoming and so helpful
- Great location, friendly staff, plentiful free breakfast – good size communal area
- Amazing atmosphere and very professional, helpful and friendly staff. I’ve stayed several times already, including the double room, which has a great terrace facing the colorful houses of Casco Viejo. The best ho(s)tel in Bilbao. Thank you!
Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao
Guests at the Pil Pil have free access to the shared kitchen, and there is free tea and coffee all day. There is also a TV lounge with board games, as well as a shared patio.You can use the hostel’s printer for free if you need to print out a boarding pass. There is also luggage storage and bike parking on site.Free maps and city guides are available at the front desk. Pil Pil Hostel is a 15-minute walk from the Guggenheim Museum, and Eskalduna Convention Centre is 8 minutes away.The hostel is next to San Mamés Metro Station and Sabino Arana Tram Stop. It is a 4-minute walk from the airport bus stop and San Mamés Train Station.
- Great clean hostal in the centre of Bilbao. Good breakfast.
- The staff were very helpful and the facility is lovely. No washer or dryer but there was a clothes rack outside so I could try to dry my clothes. The dorm room I stayed in is right next to a common room where the TV was on late at a high volume, but the staff turned it off when I approached them and requested that they turn down the volume.
- Comfortable bed, great location close to the airport bus stop, nice breakfast and friendly atmosphere.
Amazing staff! One of the best dormitory hostels I have been.
Really clean and private bathroom.
- Staff were friendly and it was so easy being nearby the bus station, metro stop, and tram stop. There were an adequate number of bathrooms.
Top Hostels In Laukiz Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Laukiz Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Laukiz Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Laukiz Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!