10 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria:
Albergue Gran Canaria
A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Calle Triana is 1.5 miles from the hostel, while Insular Materno-Infantil University Hospital is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- Exceeded our expectations, very clean, confortable bed, all resently renovated. Very helpful owners nice local bars. Photos does not do it justice.
- Great stay, comfortable, clean and very welcoming.
Mili, pomocni wlasciciele/Nice and helpfull owners. Swietne sniadania/ tastfull breakfasts
wszystko nowe / everythink new . Mila atmosfera / nice atmosphere
- The owners were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was well decorated to a good standard and the facilites high quality.Comfortable and quite.
- Hostel is new, everything clean, facilities were amazing. Bedroom, bathroom and restrooms VERY clean. Kitchen and breakfast were really good too! The owner of the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you need during your stay. This was the best hostel I’ve ever been.
The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- Excellent, all the staff awere nice and helpfull, super clean, and great location in the old city, I plan to return in november 2018.
- The ECO concept is great, very kind staff that speaks English, very clean.
- Very good location. All major bus stations are close by and you can reach pedestrian area with stores, cafes and restaurants in 10 minutes by walk. It was very easy getting to and from the airport. Facilities are clean and bad is comfy with all you need.
- Simple and easy going. Great place compare the price. Very nice staff.
- I really loved this hostel, clean, tidy and comfortable. It is located in the charming Barrio of Vegueta, close to Triana, to public transports and it is not diffult to park the car. Rooms are cozy, there are nice shared spaces. Breakfast is simple but good. The staff is absolutely kind.
Some rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave and a toaster. Guest rooms feature a shared bathroom.You can play ping pong at the hostel.Las Palmas de Gran canaria University is a 7-minute walk from Columbus Hostels, while Insular Materno-Infantil University Hospital is 1.2 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 11 miles away.
- Hostel with lots of potencial, nice common areas and kitchen, rooms were OK, nice staff! Terrace at the top is amazing.
- It could be a cool place if the staff would be a little friendlier.
- Great value for money close to everything can come and go as you please
- Great location with super friendly staff. Great new terrace
– Rooftop terrace is great, perfect for a breakfast in the sun or a beer with others in the evening
– Easy to get talking with other guests in the common room/kitchen
– Perfect location in Vegueta, surrounded by beautiful buildings, museums, a cathedral, plenty of places to eat and close to bus stops.
– Friendly staff that were easy to talk to and very accommodating
– Our bed was very comfortable in the private room, which was also a good size, had a great view to the moon at night and high ceiling.
Despite some small issues, we would be happy to come back:)
Parque Romano is 1.2 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- I liked the friendliness of the staff and the size of the bed, close to nice places like Vegeta where there‘s Tapas Night every thursday and Triana where you also could go shopping and see nice old buildings. The hostel managers and volunteers are very nice and they always try to inform you of the many events and parties going on around the island
- It´s a nice hostel with character. Location is excellent, close to main bus station. Staff is very friendly.
- I really enjoyed the friendly staff. Very helpful. Moreover, they were cleaning very often.
Friendly people, all days with activity to do, particular building with a terrace on top, lot of space.
Kitchen and rooms with new forniture. Good position near the bus station, shops and the historical centre.
- I really enjoyed my stay at this new, wonderful hostel. Lovely atmosphere, big beds!!!, lot of space in the rooms! and good prices. You can find everything around the hostel by a little walk. Also staffs are always happy to help you. Really enjoyed my stay, even if it was short. I heartly recommend and looking forward to visit it again!
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bike hire and car hire are available at this hostel and the area is popular for golfing.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and fishing. Parque de Santa Catalina is 1.8 mi from Elmundostel, while Kasbah Shopping Center is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 12 mi from Elmundostel.
- Free 24 hours chek-in is perfect!!! Not far from San Telme bus station.The best choice for late arriving flights – my plain was late, i hardly managed to take last bus from airport but happyly checked-in.
– in good mood
– airport access is fairly good
– can enjoy alternative atmoshpere
– not expensive
- A great team! My stay was really enjoyable thanks to them. Smiles everywhere you should definitely go there!
- Hostel was super clean. All the staff was very friendly and available. Facilities had all you needed. Great environment between guests.
- People of the house are really kind and warm people, and other travellers I met were as well! 🙂 We made supper together and everybody brought something in. It was really pleasure to meet these guys and I am hoping to visit Elmundostel again soon. 🙂
Avocado Surf Hostel
At the hostel, rooms come with a terrace. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some rooms contain a balcony. All rooms include a seating area.Avocado Surf Hostel has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including windsurfing and fishing.A business center is at guests’ disposal at the accommodation. Staff at the 24-hour front desk speak English, Spanish and German.Parque Romano is 1.1 miles from Avocado Surf Hostel, while Centro Comercial El Muelle is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 14 miles from the hostel.
The location, environment and especially the firendly staff and vibe you get while staying here. I was on a 2 day business trip, so really wanted to disconnect from the usual B&B or std 4-5* hotel, so it has been the perfect independent & local run place to disconnect.
I took a break tonsurf right after work and only 20 meters from the beach and later Alejandro was so helpful with many tips about where to eat at real local restaurants.
I definitely will stop by nextbtime I visit the island.
- LOVEDDD the hostel and could not recommend it more- we were three of us staying in a four-bed dorm and the beds were super comfy, the toilets and showers were so clean and most of all, Alejandro is the BEST!
- Very nice hostel, modern and clean. Its in front of the beach with beachview, perfect to go surfing. Lots of space, big terrace and living room, nice kitchen and bathrooms. Everything brand new. Lots of space in the rooms aswell. The owner is a young surfer, who takes lots of care that guests have a nice stay. I will come back for sure. Thank you.
- Alejandro is a great guy , really polite , happy and made my stay amazing , great place , great location , by far the best host
I’ve been there for five days,t he hostel is clean and just beautiful. You feel the passion the owners put into redecoration. Every room is very well decorated with lots of tiny details. The terrace is the perfect place to relax, to enjoy the sun with a great view of the beach, nothing better than enjoying a nice cold beer after a day of surfing.
The owner is open minded, warm hearted and always around to recommend special places in Gran Canaria.
The hostel is very clean and comfortable, just opposite to the beach with lots of local bars and restaurants within walking distance.
I will definitely come back as soon as possible!
- The location, environment and especially the firendly staff and vibe you get while staying here. I was on a 2 day business trip, so really wanted to disconnect from the usual B&B or std 4-5* hotel, so it has been the perfect independent & local run place to disconnect.
Pura Vida Las Palmas
All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, some accommodations at Pura Vida Las Palmas also feature a patio. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Parque Romano is 1.1 miles from the accommodation, while Centro Comercial El Muelle is 1.2 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles from the property.
– staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
– rooms, bedroom and beds are nice and clean
– wonderful beach and places to eat
– many local bus stops in the neighborhood
– two thumbs up value for price
- Uh…not very much to be honest. A rush-decided trip thus has to book a room one or two days before, do not have much choice with limited budget.
- overall it was very good and i would like to stay again.
- Curtains around beds are great idea, friendly and hardworking people, clean and generally smiling place.
- Great hostel, Staff are super friendly. The hostel is set up for surfers and close to the beach which is sweet!
- – staff has excellent attitude with very good English laguage ability
Little Surf House
Each room in this property has single beds or bunk beds, a wardrobe, and tiled floors. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a fully-equipped kitchen available for guests, and the communal lounge includes a flat-screen TV and sofas. A shuttle to the airport can be arranged for an extra charge, and a storage for surfboards is provided.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Little Surf House.
- Low cost basic accommodation; the room was very clean, the bathroom is along the hall. There is a small kitchen and a communal lounge room. The owners live upstairs and you get keys to let yourself in as you need. The owners were very friendly and helpful. It is a short walk from the beach, with plenty of places to hire surf gear. Lots of places to eat nearby and shops etc. I had a really good stay and would recommend it 🙂
- Very clean, small and quiet, very near to the beach. Nice that they have an all female 4 bed dorm.
- Rossa the host gave a very personal touch. She explained all the things to do in the area. She also gave some nice recommendations
– The single room is very comfortable and well furnished (even if it has not an exterior window). Felt very good there!;
-The owner (Rosa) is very cheerful and helpful person if you have questions on things to see;
– Close by an amazing seaside walkway.
- I really loved my stay at Little surf house because Rosa the owner of the place was really nice and helpful with everything
Rooms have a wardrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private bathroom equipped with shower.A shared kitchen and a terrace with outdoor furniture is available for the guests.Falow Hostel is a 10-minute walk from bars, restaurants and discos, while Las Palmas Marina is 1.2 mi away.
- Just a simple room to stay for a fair price. Good if you don’t want to spend too much money, but still would like to have a single room. The room bathroom was very basic with a provisional shower (no curtain, no basin), kinda old, but everything worked fine.
- The place is very calm & the beach is at hand.
- Room was clean, but small. They changed our towels every second day and bed sheeting twice in one week. Owner doesn’t speak english but he is very friendly and really helping.
- The hotel offers all basics, it’s quite simple but good value for the price. The host was very friendly and helpful.
- Leaving the place was dirty the room was like a cell the shower didn’t work the staff were rude said if I don’t like funky off..I stayed the night and left.
All rooms at HiTide House come with a laptop safe; and some have a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkeling. The HiTide House is 2,300 feet from Parque de Santa Catalina, 0.7 mi from Kasbah and 0.7 mi from Centro Comercial El Muelle.
- I liked the staff and how nice they are and how much they care about your stay. Anton, one of the workers during my stay, was always fun to be around and ready to help with anything you need. Deftly the best place to stay in Las Palmas.
- Very nice Hostel, awesome rooftop terrace and great staff!
My week at HiTide House was wonderful! The staff was extremely nice and helpful – any question or problem? They knew the answer. And the activities offered by the team were all great: hiking, salsa class or Mojito night, you could always spend a fun time together if you wanted. And still: the hostel was no loud party place. Everyone was extremely considerate.
The hostel itself has everything that you need, including a well-equipped kitchen and a rooftop terrace with the BEST view. The location is also perfect: next to the beach, close to Santa Catalina bus station, good restaurants and cafes nearby and the spots for yoga and surfing were not too far either. Also, I was surprised by how clean a hostel can be.
So without exceptions, I would totally recommend you to stay at this place if you are thinking about staying in Las Palmas.
- The staff was awesome! Super friendly and nice people, they want to make sure you’re ok there. Also flexible around check in and check out. Place was really clean although I haven’t seen the cleaning staff:D enough bathrooms so you don’t have to wait in queue. You can use kitchen for cooking and meet nice people in the common area. The staff also organizes parties or just get together events practically every day. Very positive vibe overall:)
- Good vibes and perfect location. Clean, comfortable and the rooftop was perfect.
Top Hostels In Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Rehoyas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!