10 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Peñitas Leon Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Peñitas Leon Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Peñitas Leon Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Peñitas Leon Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Peñitas Leon Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Peñitas Leon Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Peñitas Leon Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Las Peñitas Leon Region:
Mano a Mano Eco Hostal
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Mano a Mano Eco Hostal is located in Las Peñitas in the region of Leon Region. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.You will find a shared kitchen, gift shop, and shops at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available.
Very lovely hostel, right on the beach and very warm welcome from the owners and the volunteers. The lockers are big and the kitchen very well equipped.
The beds are comfortable and provided with mosquito nets. The atmosphere is great and l loved the fact that the whole place gets quiet at 10 PM. My only regret is that l could not stay longer, as l had already booked a place somewhere else!
- Laid back vibe … friendliness … all the smiles and just all around beautiful little place to unwind and enjoy all a beach can offer
– direct beach access
– comfortable beds, personal fan and mosquito net
– quiet nights
– free coffee and water
- Beautiful site, great and friendly staff, really enjoyed everything about this place. The fact that it was built by volunteers makes it all the better. I have been visiting Las Peñitas for many years and it is about time that we have a more eco-conscious type of place to stay. Thank you Kevin and team for providing a wonderful, relaxing and beautiful spot to be. Great surf instructors as well!
Most of the people of the staff were super chill and friendly.
The hostel itself is a pure paradise, right on the beach, room super clean and nice, just feel like sleeping in a cabana.
The bar is super nice for sunset and they have plenty of places to chill !
- Very lovely hostel, right on the beach and very warm welcome from the owners and the volunteers. The lockers are big and the kitchen very well equipped.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Caracolito offers pet-friendly accommodations in Las Peñitas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles.
- Our room was big (bigger than we needed), the place had a chill vibe, they have an outdoor ping pong table and “gym”, and awesome outdoor showers that I used even though we had our own private one. My favourite part was on our first night, where they transformed the outdoor space of Caracolito in to a venue for fantastic live music and wood fired pizzas, and everyone from town came out. It was a really special night and was great to be staying where all the action was.
- The place is beautiful and owners are very nice and helpfull
- The hostel looks really nice. It’s really close to the beach and restaurants. Staff is nice and breakfast is delicious. Outside showers are great!
- We changed room to the Combi (which is a VW campervan) and it was amazing!The place is beautoful -alot of people who walked by came into to see if rooms were available! Staff were all lovely and helpful. There’s also a mangk tree 🙂
good location, nice rooms, reception staff was very friendly & helpful
laid back & relaxed atmosphere
Simple Backpackers Hostel
Simple Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Las Peñitas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Las Vacaciones
One of our best sellers in León! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Las Vacaciones offers accommodations in León.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Nice terrace, you can book the Vulcan boarding trip in the hostel for a good price, the room was clean
- Staff is super friendly and helpful. Offer lot of tours and shuttleservice. Breakfast offer between pancakes or eggs.
- This place is great, Staff very helpfull. I would definitely come back.
This hostel is close to the Central Park and Cathedral (600-700 meters, less than half a mile). The staff is friendly and helpful. You can get excellent pancakes for your free breakfast, and order more pancakes for $1. You can refill your large (2 liter) water bottle with their filtered water for about $0.36, saving both your money and the environment (it seems to me there is no plastic bottle recycling in Nicaragua). There is a great rooftop patio with beautiful view of the stars at night.
And by the way, the most famous Nicaraguan poet Ruben Dario died in this house in 1916, so it is a national landmark!
- The staff were super friendly and helpful. Mariano in the restaurant next door really added to our experience.
Hostal Lazybones offers accommodations in León.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 52 miles away.
- breakfast was good, get the pancakes not the yogurt! Pool was a nice touch. The place was really really clean, cleanest hostel I’ve seen in Nicaragua.
- Perfect in all aspects. Jorge and Noella were so helpful, friendly staff, incredible place to stsy
- Very helpfull staff, hostel very clean, the most stable bunk beds ever, amazing swiming pool, free cafe with milk, 3 different WiFi routers, bright room, very safe and very good location
- The staff were super friendly and helpful, as well as being close to center and good restaurants.
- Fantastic colonial building, nice patio, much room with rocking chairs and hammocks to relax.
Surfing Turtle Leon
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Surfing Turtle Leon offers accommodations in León.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 52 miles from Surfing Turtle Leon.
- The staff specialy. Very helpfull and great company 🙂
- Its a nice and quiet hostel in the middle of the center
Amazing location, wonderful gardens where they grow their own food, and the turtle rescue is incredible to see.
BUT! They don’t focus on any of this, when you get there. They just focus on the bar and drinking games. SUCH a shame! It seems like they have forgotten their own purpose… so when you go, ask them about all these things and make sure to see other things than the bar!!
- Room was spacious, just Spend a night there, before heading to their beach lodge..
- Nice cheap place to stay, centrally located, close to bars, restaurants, tour operators etc. Staff were really friendly and also incredibly helpful. Anthony was fantastic and helped me write out a note in Spanish to take to hospital with me after I got volcanic rock in my eye volcano boarding.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Center offers accommodations in León.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- I booked a room with shared bathroom and quite suffered during the night due to heat. The walls were hot all night, from a hot day. So they moved me to a better room for the same price and I prolonged ma stay for one night and they kept the same price. Very nice people, the best location, great energy and very quiet. Thank you! Gracias! ?
- Very friendly staff. Easy entry and exit. Can use fridge and microwave.
Good price compared to the hostel… It’s very central (150m from the central church)
Staff is very welcoming
Possible to use the kitchen (if cleaned)
The shared shower is good but very basic
- Great value for money! Now hostal atmosphere but perfect for cheap room! Got upgraded with bathroom and TV for no extra cost! Very friendly local staff and owners.
- Great location and very good value in the budget category. Has cable TV with 5 English speaking channels and free coffee 24 hour security it’s safe well located and good value
Poco a Poco Hostel
One of our best sellers in León! Poco a Poco Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in León. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- I stayed in poco a poco on two separate occasions. The staff were phenomenal. Very helpful and friendly. Everything you’d expect from a hostel and more.
- Amazing activities organised most nights – cocktail & Salsa Thursdays was my favourite. Great staff, $1 breakfast, ping pong table, chilled vibe great location. Would definitely recommend.
Room is clean and towels smell fresh.
Rooms are not cleaned daily but if you request it, they will happily do it for you. We had a double room with private bathroom . It was huge and very comfortable.
Breakfast is simple but good. Pancakes with banana slices one day, eggs and toast the next. Good value for $1
Free coffee and tea all day long.
There is a fridge with beer, pop, and water. One dollar each item. Take it when ever you want and record it on the sheet. Then pay your tab off at the end of your stay. What a fabulous idea!
Common kitchen is huge and well equipped.
Staff is really helpful and friendly.
Location is great.
An excellent place to stay!
- Good location, lovely staff, very good place to relax in busy Léon. Owners are very nice and helpful. Organize daily social events which makes it easy to meet other people. They can also help you to book yours and shuttles
- Great kitchen with plenty of space to prepare and store the food we bought at Mercado Central. Nice extra wide hammock. 🙂
Hostal La Tortuga Booluda
One of our best sellers in León! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal La Tortuga Booluda offers accommodations in León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 52 miles away.
- A very central, nice and quiet place. The reservation staff is very helpful in anything and the moment you enter the hostel gives you some booklets with helpful information and a map. The rooms and shared places were very clean, the beds are really comfortable.
- Just an overall great place to hang out! The patio is great with hammock, relaxing chairs and a kitchen in the middle where you can make your own pancakes in the morning. The atmosphere is perfect and the people working there very friendly. It’s an easy walk to the Central Square of town. Highly recomended.
- Personnel was nice, room was clean, common spaces ok
- Great little hostel, located a little out of town so away from all the noise but only 15 mins walk to everything. Bed & pillow was really comfy! Had a great nights sleep, fans were provided to ensure comfort. Shower was good although it was cold (standard for Central America) Pancakes & coffee in the morning was excellent. Staff are friendly & helpful. Would def recommend.
- The rooms where amazing. The beds so comfortable. Best sleep in Leon. They have a kitchen that can be used by guests, a bar, and a Billard table. Very quiet atmosphere. Free filtered water and coffee all day long. Supermarket and laundry just around the corner.
Hostal Casa Ivana
Hostal Casa Ivana is located in the heart of León, where you will find plenty of shops and restaurants. The historic centre featuring the Cathedral of Leon is ony 1,150 feet away. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a patio. Extras include bed linen and a fan. All private rooms have hot water showers.At Hostal Casa Ivana you will find a 24-hour front desk, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport is 62.1 miles away.
- Super location close to restaurants, bars and the cathedral. My room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was lovely and friendly, Kris the manager (and my new friend) is terrific and happy to help with directions and advice. The hostel has been recently renovated, the kitchen is well equipped for cooking, the bathrooms are huge and there is hot water for your shower, a very nice bonus and rare in Leon. Guest safety and comfort is a priority; felt so co comfortable I booked 2 days and stayed for 6 🙂
- A very comfortable hostal located very convenient to the city center.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly and keen to learn what could be improved. Great location while not being affected by the local night life noise, and very clean.
- Staff was really nice and helpful. Atmosphere very relaxed, definitely not a party hostel but a great value for money. Room was not big but clean, and the shower was hot :)!
- The cleanliness was great and the staff was always available if you needed anything. Great location
Top Hostels In Las Peñitas Leon Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Peñitas Leon Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Peñitas Leon Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Peñitas Leon Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!