10 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Mesas Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Mesas Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Mesas Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Mesas Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Mesas Guanacaste. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Mesas Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Mesas Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Las Mesas Guanacaste:
Rupia Manzu is located in Santa Cruz, just 9 miles from Tamarindo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 14 miles from Rupia Manzu, and Playa Hermosa is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Casa Mymy is located in Paraíso in the region of Guanacaste, just 7 miles from Tamarindo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Conchal is 14 miles from Casa Mymy, and Playa Hermosa is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 8 miles from Casa Mymy.
- Really nice place to meet people, have nice dinners and close to the beach! Mymy is super friendly!
- the place is beautiful and has a very personal touch. perfect for people looking for a relaxed atmosphere away from the crowds. Mymy is an excellent host and even invited us to an excellent christmas dinner and a moroccan tagine.
- Set amidst nature, a large rustic grounds … hammock under the stars if you like. A Costa Rican experience away from the tourist traps. Mymy is an inspiration… she owns and runs the place with love after a corporate career. The lodge used to be a family home, and feels like one. The two dorm rooms are what used to be cosy bedrooms upstairs. Downstairs is the lounge and kitchen. The house is all wood, so has that charm. Playa Negra is a surfing beach. There’s no town, just a few homes, a store, and two fairly expensive restaurants (why?). There is one resort on the beach. I got there from Tamarindo on a $15 shuttle … took maybe 25 minutes on bumpy dirt road. You can take a public bus from Santa Cruz, 90 minutes, $2. Go if you’re a surfer, or just want some quiet Costa Rican time. Don’t go if you’re looking to party… it’s not even a one horse town.
- Casa Mymy is one of the best hostels I ever stayed in! The house is beautiful, beds are comfy, the kitchen is well-equipped (and so is the outdoor BBQ!) and the bathroom is always clean and tidy. The host Myriem is an amazing person, very welcoming, and made me feel at home for the week I was there. The beach is only a short walk away and the waves are pretty damn good too!
This hostel is amazing. Mymy is a friendly, gracious and helpful host. She makes amazing dinners and her place is beautiful.
There are many monkeys that are right outside the place, as well as birds and beautiful flowers, very cool to see.
The common area is warm and inviting, with big couches and hammocks.
It’s very serene, great place to relax.
The kitchen is fully stocked with
everything you’d need to cook.
One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in, highly recommend!
PURA VIDA Hostel Tamarindo
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located just a 5-minute walk from the ocean, this coastal hostel features free Wi-Fi and extensive shared areas, including kitchens and a lounge with hammocks, a pool table and games. Hotel Pura Vida Tamarindo is less than 1.2 miles from Las Baulas National Park.Each private room at this hostel features air conditioning, safes and a private bathroom. The dormitories feature lockers and fans.Guests will find a variety of dining options within a 5-minute walk, including many beach-side seafood restaurants, bars and restaurants.The property’s bilingual staff can help guests arrange outdoor activities like surf lessons, kayaking, sailing, catamaran cruises and shuttles.Liberia International Airport can be reached within a 1-hour drive.
- best hostel i ever stayed at! I always travel alone and never have i felt more loved and welcomed than at Pura Vida. It is perfect for everyone, single travelers, families, freinds etc. The hostel was clean, cosy, comfortable and just awesome through and through! and not to forget the greatest staff in the world and the most perfect surroundings. Thank you Thomas, Ana, Sandra and Darren, i miss you guys so much! <3
- Less than 5 min walk from the beach + very cool staff + takes credit card
- Super friendly and helpful staff, great vibes and very clean rooms and facilities. Rocking chairs and hammocks everywhere… Perfect for groups as well as lone travelers!
- Walkable to everything. Great staff. Respond to requests quickly. A/C. Live music night where everyone chilled in the hammocks and rocking chairs. Met a lot of people
- Old run down place for US$ 44 a night… Booked through Booking.com and they charged my credit card right away. The place had 2 well equipped kitchens, lots of day beds in common areas, 2 large nice common areas. Not too far from the town.
Coral Reef Surf Hostel and Camp
One of our best sellers in Tamarindo! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Coral Reef Surf Hostel and Camp offers accommodations in Tamarindo, just 7 miles from Playa Conchal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Coral Reef Surf Hostel and Camp, and Playa Grande is 1.7 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 29 miles away.
- Good location, lots of communal space to sit and eat outside your room, free coffee available, never had to wait for a toilet or shower as there were 4 of each
- You didn’t need a car everything was within walking distance lots of good places to hangout easy comfortable beds
- Everyone in Costa Rica is super friendly. Many thanks to our hosts who recommended us great spots.
- The beds were nice. And they had a lot of places to relax not just in your room.
I really enjoy the facilities on this hostel
I went to play volley during the weekend 🙂
The conditions were really good to stayed at the beach and to enjoy the hostel, cooking, etc!!!!
There is a nice spot in the public areas and people who attends are kindly
The best wishes to next visitor on this hostel a big hug to Sharon, Andreas, Don Daniel and the girls who always do the coffee in the early morning and clean the common areas
La Oveja Negra
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Tamarindo, 8 miles from Playa Conchal, La Oveja Negra features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from La Oveja Negra, and Playa Grande is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 29 miles from La Oveja Negra.
Loved the music and food in the restaurant!!! Cute girls everywhere!!!!!!
- This is the BEST PLACE IN TAMARINDO!!! The nightlife was fantastic everyday, I met so many beautiful people from all over the world. I took a 3 day surf camp with Carlos and I already know how to get up on the board! They arranged 2 shuttles for me that were on time and hassle free. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.
- The location was GREAT, the vibe was relaxed, the room was very large, clean and well decorated, and the staff was very nice.
- Nice bar with good breakfast. Helpful staff and nice environment. Live music at night.
- The staff, food, and pool are great! The rooms are somewhat what you pay for..
- Comfortable bed!
Sunset Hostel Tamarindo
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Sunset Hostel Tamarindo is located in Tamarindo, 7 miles from Playa Conchal and 22 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Playa Grande is 1.6 miles from Sunset Hostel Tamarindo, and Nosara is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tamarindo Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Amazing vibe. Feels like a family. The staff really takes care of you and makes you feel like home. Super close to the beach and all the bars. We had a blast. Thank you Sunset Hostel
- Great place and amazing staff. Literally 2 min.walk from the beach. All the rooms have AC and the sunset view from the balcony is absolutely AMAZING. Will come back for sure
- The hostel is straight over a supermarket which is convenient. You can use the kitchen to do your own cooking.
- Really good vibes in the Hostel! The Stuff and the owner are super helpful and friendly. I don’t know what happened in the past but now it seems they got more stuff to keep the place clean all the time and I really have no complains about that.. lovely experience, totally recommended! The location is amazing, give it a try!
- The staff was really kind and helpful. The location is great. That was all.
Tamarindo Hostel Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Tamarindo Hostel Resort is located in Tamarindo, 7 miles from Playa Conchal and 22 miles from Playa Hermosa.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Grande is 1.6 miles from Tamarindo Hostel Resort, and Nosara is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 29 miles from Tamarindo Hostel Resort.
- I was in the shared co-ed rooms and I had a great time! I felt like my belongings were totally safe in the lockers, and the room’s A/C was nice and cool to come back to after a long day in the sun. The hammock area was great and everything felt very open and clean. Definitely will go back!
- Very clean hostel. Helpful staf, Close to beach. A bit of a noisy place but it is in the center of the tourist town.
- This was my first hostel experience (also as a solo girl traveler) – chosen based on the online reviews, and it’s probably given me unreasonably high expectations for my subsequent travels. The facilities were spotlessly clean and the staff was incredibly friendly, welcoming, and detail-oriented – one of the wonderful receptionists at the front desk even remembered my name and followed up to make sure I’d found a locker for my stuff in the room. My Spanish is fairly poor, and even that was nary a hindrance to the experience. The group rooms are what you’d expect of a hostel in regards to layout and beds, but were also bright, clean, and with linens that are changed regularly. The hostel is right across the street from the beach, with hammocks on a lovely patio, and nestled in a busy corner of town with access to everything you might need – restaurants, grocery, internet café, and laundry all within a 5 minute walk or less. Could not have asked for better.
Close proximity to everything, beach, Market, restaurants, pubs, sodas, bank, etc. Bustling nightlife, especially on weekends. Friendly and helpful staff, and good vibes all around. We felt safe in and around Tamarindo Hostel Resort and around Tamarindo overall. Check out the night market just behind the hostel and Nogui ( by the beach for great seafood ).
We enjoyed the lobster omelette for breakfast immensely. NEXT UP Playa Grande.
- This place was really nice. Very quiet and chilled. There’s a nice terrace with hammocks and the dormitory room is very nice- air conditioned, clean and very spacious.
Pura Vida MINI Hostel – Tamarindo Costa Rica
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pura Vida MINI Hostel – Tamarindo Costa Rica offers accommodations in Tamarindo.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Playa Conchal is 8 miles from Pura Vida MINI Hostel – Tamarindo, and Playa Hermosa is 22 miles away. Liberia Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- guests were considerate, staff was friendly and helpful with tips for travelling to nearby towns / beaches. 11pm lights out was decently enforced
- location is very good (if you like it more quietly), room had ac (which we didn’t expect), kitchen had enough space for all the people, only 4 people shared a bathroom and they were quite clean, the tour we booked through the hostel was amazing
- Great location, good kitchen, and overall laid back hostel
- I loved everything about the the place. People were fantastic. Met a lot of new friends. I plan on returning in July 2018, love the place and hope to see Kevin and Sara. Glad I went there.
- Sarah and Josué are great! They made my stay unforgattable and you are very welcome from the first second. The best hostel I’ve stayed in so far since 5 month. You can meet a lot of new people and have fun at the bars which are just 5 or 10 minutes away. But it is also a hostel to relax. They have a Kicker-table, pooltable, tabletennis, hammocks and beanbags. The beautiful beach is just a 2 minute walk away. The rooms are clean and you have enough stuff in the kitchen to prepare your own meal. The beds in the dorm are comfortable. I really would come here again.
Tamarindo Eco-Camping Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Tamarindo Eco-Camping Hostel offers accommodations in Tamarindo, just 8 miles from Playa Conchal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Playa Hermosa is 22 miles from Tamarindo Eco-Camping Hostel, and Playa Grande is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- met many great people who we now consider our friends.
Room was clean, bed confy.
Chill atmosphere and calm.
Not too far from the center and beach.
Kitchen available for all.
- We stayed in a private room with private bathroom. It was super large, and the mattresses were super comfy. It’s a short walk into town, but not that close to the bustle of the main street, so it was very quiet and peaceful at night. Great sleep! Very chill vibe. The staff was accommodating and provided bath towels when we requested them.
- The beds were very comfortable, the showers and toilets were always clean. The staff is very friendly, enough place on the garden to chill.
- Amazing beds and staff was just soooo helpful and friendly.
One of our best sellers in Tamarindo! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Tamarindo Backpackers offers accommodations in Tamarindo. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 8 miles from Tamarindo Backpackers, and Playa Hermosa is 22 miles away. Tamarindo Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Nice location, no major complaints, fun place for young people, both bathrooms were downstairs
- Friendly staff, quiet location and great environment.
- Nice staff, less than 5 minutes from the beach, there is a swimming pool
- Backpackers has the best staff. As soon as you arrive you fee like a part of the family. Made life long friends here and plan to return again.
I had the best time in this hostel!
Great location, it’s super close to the beach, to the market and to the town itself. Rooms are big and it has really comfortable beds. The best of all is the people, full of good vibes and all pura vida! I highly recommend this place!
Top Hostels In Las Mesas Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Mesas Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Mesas Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Mesas Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!