10 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria:
Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa
All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a hot tub, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a dishwasher. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Mountain Hostel Finca La Isa.Playa del Ingles is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Maspalomas is 17 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 14 miles away.
- The location in the beautiful nature and a magnificent view. Very good service and a fantastic staff. Complete kitchen that I could use.
- This place is like a bit of paradise on earth. The views are stunning, it’s very relaxed, and an open air jacuzzi looking at the myriad of stars a wonderful way to finish the day.
- It was a perfect time spend in Tejeda. We recomended to everyone. Nature is soo nice and quite, and the wiew is breathtaking.. people who work there are amazing. Rooms are clean, water was hot and parking place is in front
- It was raining and we enjoyed short walks and reading in front of the fireplace. Peaceful place. Delicious vegetarian food and I guess the non-veg food was good too. Great basecamp for walking.
- Very nice property composed of 3 villas and a hostel, nestled in the valley midway between Cruz de Tejeda and picturesque Tejeda town (trail S85), offering great views to Roque Bentayga and Roque Nublo. You can relax in an open air jacuzzi after all day hiking and enjoy tasty dinner cooked by Tom. Overall great ambiance, helpful staff and friendly companions during my stay.
Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo
At the hostel, the rooms include a patio.Guests at Camino Art Hostel, San Mateo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vega de San Mateo, like hiking.Playa del Ingles is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Maspalomas is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The place is at absolutely amazing spot. The view from patio is great. You can reach easily hike destinations (bus, car), you can buy food in San Mateo market. The house is old and has “genius loci” – good atmosphere. Bea and Adam are very very kind and nice and superb hosts. Me and my partner we enjoy the stay very much. We booked the double nook and stay for 6 nights.
- Amazing place, beautiful view and the best garden around house. Really friendly and helpful staff.
- Great place, caves around property as a secret bonus, nice people around.
The view from the terrace is spectacular and the surrounding area is amazing for hiking.
It really feels like staying in someone’s home (which you do) and everyone was really nice.
Loved the cats and the dogs!
- Great people. Wonderful location. Awesome breakfast and dinner. Nice talk. Good sleep.
Puerta del Sol
At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a terrace with a mountain view. The shared bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Puerta del Sol rooms contain a seating area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Playa del Ingles is 20 miles from Puerta del Sol. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 18 miles from the hostel.
– Excellent upfront communication and very clear directions how to reach the cave.
– Very peaceful and special location with beautiful nature and impressive rocks all around
– It was a great experience to sleep in the cave, the facilities are simple but nice and clean. It is so quiet, I slept extremely well.
I could only stay for one night this time but hope to come back to this special place in the future. Thanks a lot!
- Awesome cave, great location, quiet, kitchen and mountain bike use for guests.
- Very nice experience spending a night in a cave house, this place is truly a gem, the best of my recent trip to Gran Canaria. Great views to Barranco and Risco Caido, good starting point for very nice walking trails (Artenara – Barranco Hondo circuit, Tamadaba, San Pedro – Agaete). Definitely worth to stay more than 1 night.
- Perfect location in the middle of nowhere 🙂 beautiful views, lovely cats living in cave. If you want to spend holiday in place like no other you have to choose Daniel’s cave
Puerta del Sol is a place with the soul. The cave is very comfortable and homely,located in an amazing spot.Daniel is a great host, very helpful and friendly.Pleasure to deal with.
The best place in Gran Canaria.
- – Excellent upfront communication and very clear directions how to reach the cave.
Del Pino Hostel
Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Del Pino Hostel features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 37 mi from Del Pino Hostel, while Gran Canaria Airport is 21 mi away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
La Fonda Hostel (Aeropuerto)
Each room is fitted with tiled flooring and a desk, and all have either a window or a balcony. There is a shared bathroom with shower or bath. Bed linen and towels are provided. Guests have access to a shared fridge.Free WiFi is available in public areas. A bar and a restaurant which serves traditional dishes is also located on site. Guests have use of the washing machines at an extra cost. You will also find shops and supermarkets within 5 minutes’ walk. Reception is open at night until 01:30. An airport shuttle service is available for an additional cost.Hostal la Fonda is very handily located. It is about 1.9 mi from Guayadeque Valley and 25 minutes’ drive from El Cabrón Marine Reserve, renowned for excellent scuba diving. Playa del Burrero Beach is a 10-minute drive away.
Some rooms have no window. Ours had one which was appreciated.
The bathroom is shared. No private bathroom.
- Nice clean room, good service and arrangements to go to the airports at 4 am
(Airpor)tbus stop near the apartment
shared refigerator in the hall,
Common roof terrace with some chairs
- Great shower, lovely decor. Nice old man showed us around but had very little english (a little spanish really helped).
- The bedroom in the hostel La Fonda was clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. The location of the hostel is good, 15 minut by bus from La Palma Airport.
- Some rooms have no window. Ours had one which was appreciated.
Canary Sun Hostel
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. Rooms have a shared bathroom. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing.Bufadero de la Garita Blowhole is 2.6 miles from Canary Sun Hostel. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The boss Rita is a very nice girl. She always smiles to you and gives you a good introduction of Telde. The room is clean and nice, you can cook in the kichen though I was busy with touring when I was there,no time for cook … LOL
- Nice outside area and the fact that my bed was changed.Some hotels don’t do this for a weeks stay.
- The property was about 10 minutes from the hotel and the taxi took me right to the building.
- The hammock & the swings in the back garden that was it.
- Stuff was very nice and friendly. I can totally recommend the hostel 🙂
Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly
A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hostel, including snorkeling and cycling.Playa del Ingles is 25 miles from Manipa Hostel Eco-Friendly, while Maspalomas is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 22 miles from the accommodation.
- Alex was a great-great member of staff, she was super helpful and friendly! Sheadd the whole experience ten times better! The hostel itself is a place of creativity, positive vibes and love. Bike renting, list of activities, boardgames, rooftop terrace and many more amenities! Definitely recommend it to nice, self aware, loving people!
- The personal, a French girl, super cool and sympathic!
It is a really cozy place, the roof top terrace is amazing, cozy living room and so incredibly friendly owner and volunteers which are making this place to your second (temporary) family and home! i only had 4 nights and in the end the time was running too fast.
Thank you very much for this unforgettable experience! 🙂
- The location is great and the sitting area And terras are cosy
- I only stayed here one night, but the staff were really friendly, the roof terrace was really nice, and the hostel itself was very cozy. I definitely could’ve stayed another few nights here if I had enough time!
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse
All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. Derecha del Roque Surfhouse provides certain units with sea views, and every room has a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for cycling and fishing, in addition, bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel.Playa del Ingles is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Gran Canaria
A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Calle Triana is 1.5 miles from the hostel, while Insular Materno-Infantil University Hospital is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Gran Canaria.
- Exceeded our expectations, very clean, confortable bed, all resently renovated. Very helpful owners nice local bars. Photos does not do it justice.
- Great stay, comfortable, clean and very welcoming.
Mili, pomocni wlasciciele/Nice and helpfull owners. Swietne sniadania/ tastfull breakfasts
wszystko nowe / everythink new . Mila atmosfera / nice atmosphere
- The owners were really helpful and friendly. The hostel was well decorated to a good standard and the facilites high quality.Comfortable and quite.
- Hostel is new, everything clean, facilities were amazing. Bedroom, bathroom and restrooms VERY clean. Kitchen and breakfast were really good too! The owner of the hostel is incredibly friendly and helpful with anything you need during your stay. This was the best hostel I’ve ever been.
The modern rooms feature brightly colored walls, parquet floors, and light shades made from used plastic bottles and cups. The bathrooms are shared, and water is heated using solar power. Bed linens and towels are provided.The property has 2 lounges where you can relax, as well as a computer area. Guests may use the equipped kitchen to cook their own meals. A selection of restaurants can be found within a 10-minute walk.Bettmar Hostel has services such as luggage storage, tourist information and laundry. A daily room cleaning service is included.The property is close to Las Palmas Bus Station, and Gran Canaria Airport is around a 20-minute drive away. Ferries to other islands leave from Las Palmas Port, a 10-minute drive from Ecohostel Bettmar.
- Excellent, all the staff awere nice and helpfull, super clean, and great location in the old city, I plan to return in november 2018.
- The ECO concept is great, very kind staff that speaks English, very clean.
- Very good location. All major bus stations are close by and you can reach pedestrian area with stores, cafes and restaurants in 10 minutes by walk. It was very easy getting to and from the airport. Facilities are clean and bad is comfy with all you need.
- Simple and easy going. Great place compare the price. Very nice staff.
- I really loved this hostel, clean, tidy and comfortable. It is located in the charming Barrio of Vegueta, close to Triana, to public transports and it is not diffult to park the car. Rooms are cozy, there are nice shared spaces. Breakfast is simple but good. The staff is absolutely kind.
Top Hostels In Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Lagunetas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!