10 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Herrerías Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Herrerías Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Las Herrerías Castile And Leon:
El Rincon Del Apostol
Some rooms come with a terrace or balcony and free WiFi is available throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge with flat-screen TV.The hostel also offers free use of bicycles. Ponferrada is 19 mi from El Rincon Del Apostol, while Manzaneda is 29 mi from the property.
- Very friendly and trustworthy hosts, shared bathroom very clean
- We was walking on The Camino. Fantastic hotel. Excellent dinner and breakfast. And the owner was very kindly. Super great.
- There is nothing that could have made our stay at El Rincon del Apostol better. Both, the staff and facility were exceptional.
- We had this Albergue all to ourselves. She made us a gourmet meal just for the two of us. It was excellent
- Absolutely beautiful! Great host, amazing dinner and breakfast. Would have loved to stay there for a week but was walking Camino de Santiago. Hidden treasure!!!
Albergue A Reboleira
Both private rooms and shared dormitories are available, all with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The shared lounge includes sofas, a TV and a selection of books. Shared laundry facilities can also be found at the property.Os Ancares Nature Reserve is around 6.2 mi away, and you can also go hiking in the Sierra de O Caurel Mountains, 3.1 mi from the guest house.
- The pilgrim dinner was fantastic. It was great value, held in a unique building, provided an opportunity to sit and meet other people and the cook and staff were super friendly and nice. Great memory
- I love everything on that place! Angela and the staff are SUPER nice and very welcoming!!! The installations are “cabin look” and comfortable. The pilgrim dinner is fantastic and one meets cool people!! After dinner Angela played salsa music and some us danced to the rhythm of the music!!! I highly recommended it!!!!
- the attention and kindness of staff and location of property.
- The evening dinner with all of the other pilgrims was a highlight for us on the Camino! Plenty to eat and one of the best meals we had. Enjoyed socializing with the other guests.
- Comfortable room with nice bath. Great shower! This was my second time here and they are consistently good. Both room and communal meal were a great value.
Linar Do Rei
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Linar Do Rei provides some rooms with mountain views, and each room is equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Ponferrada is 27 miles from Linar Do Rei, while Manzaneda is 28 miles from the property.
Quite. Beautiful view from my room.
Use if kitchen very good
- The receptionist helped with laundry. Great to have a washing machine and clothes line. Receptionist was also gracious about picking up the room key in the next town. I should not have forgotten to turn it in!
- My sister and I stayed here while walking the Camino. Although located in a tiny town (i.e. two albuergues and a grocery store) it’s right on the trail of the Camino, so perfect for other pilgrims. The bathrooms are a little bit small, but everything else was very comfortable and clean.
- staff was very helpful, I arrived after the check in time and someone was able to come check me in
- Beautiful location. Clean and cozy. Friendly, efficient and accommodating staff.
- Quite. Beautiful view from my room.
Albergue Camino y Leyenda
At Albergue Camino y Leyenda you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a vending machine.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- My sister and I stayed here before we started our walk for the Camino. We had a wonderful stay. The beds were comfortable, billows and towels were provided, and my sister said the shower was even nicer than the Airbnb we stayed at earlier. Overall, we really enjoyed it, and would stay again.
- I had such a great stay at the albergue, it was a pleasant surprise to have these single beds on the upper floor – and such a nice break from the dorm beds. The bathrooms were really lovely and everything was super clean and well-set-up. I also loved the common area on the first floor, it was a library type of room with books and couches, really comfortable and a great idea. The pilgrim dinner was really delicious as well, fairly standard but still really great. This was the perfect place to stay before we headed on to O’Cebreiro and I really appreciated this wonderful albergue! Would definitely stay here again. Located directly on the Camino as well!
- Lovely sitting room and sunny veranda to watch people/peregrinos walk by. Quiet, good food and helpful staff
- Gorgeous, clean, a beautiful terrace with chairs that catch the sun, a well equipped kitchen, lounge & bookshelves, even shampoo and gel in the showers. Only 5 beds in the ‘dorm’ – felt luxurious and by far nicest albergue on the camino. Did not eat the food hear so cannot comment on that but have already recommended to friends and will continue to. Loved my stay!
- The most friendly staff. You feel very welcome there. The bathroom is nice and very clean and they have a nice balcony.
Albergue Casa del Pescador
Some rooms feature views of the mountain or lake. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. Albergue Casa del Pescador features free WiFi . Other facilities at this property include an outdoor pool, an ecological garden and a sun terrace.You will find a cash machine at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking.Villafranca del Bierzo is 8.7 mi from Albergue Casa del Pescador, while Sarria is 26 mi from the property.
- Amazing healthy food, comfortable bed, great hosts, perfect Camino stop. Lovely location with fish pond and quiet at night.
- Great organic food, right from the garden. Different and nice.
- Everything about this place. We arrived walking as part of the Camino and this place was exactly what we needed. Extremely friendly, nice, clean and great food. Highly recommended.
- A very nice couple runs this place. It is very relaxing and very clean. If you like, you can get a home-cooked meal that is very good value.
– very friendly staff
– very nice place to stay when you are walking the camino
Albergue Das Animas
Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ambasmestas, like hiking.Ponferrada is 19 miles from Albergue Das Animas, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- Ulli and Sabine were excellent hosts and looked after me with great kindness as I had been ill the day before.
- It was lovely place after being sick. The hosts were amazing! Nice clean place!
- The hosts were a very nice couple who speak German, English and Spanish. They served us a tasty dinner. We had a full room to ourselves (2 adults and a child) with our own bathroom. It was clean, comfortable, and affordable.
- The owners of this albergue are kind, and considerate. We felt very comfortable, and the meal they prepared was one of the best Pilgrim meals we have experienced. This was a wonderful albergue for our family.
The dorm offers a lot of space, comfortable beds and two very clean bathrooms. But most of the time I spent with the really friendly hospitalieros in the common space, because you feel so welcomed and a little bit like home.
After a good night of sleep, Ambasmestas is a optimal place to start the tour passing through the O Cebreiro.
Albergue el Castillo
Albergue el Castillo features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ponferrada is 12 mi from El Castillo, while Manzaneda is 30 mi away.
- Great location with a super sunny back garden to relax or meet other travelers in. Laundry facilities and washing line a great addition and nice hot shower (though the space was quite small). Didn’t have breakfast but it looked good – would stay again!
I could enjoy the view of the big castle from the garden.
Their bed was not covered with plastic so it was very comfortable!!!
Also they provide us bath towel and blanket, so I didn’t need to pull out my towel and sleeping bag.
- A great place run by a great couple. So nice and clean. The host is amazing.
Provided CLEAN bed linen, towels and shampoo/body wash … almost unheard of by an albergue on the Camino!
- This is a hostel and my ratings are based on this. As comfortable as you could hope for in this type of accommodation with all the facilities you’d expect (plus towels!!!). Lovely garden. Clean and bright. Friendly staff.
El rincón de Pin
A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Ponferrada is 21 miles from El rincón de Pin, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
- Der Vermieter war beim Einchecken sehr bemüht auch das Abendessen war in Ordnung
- Sehr hilfsbereit sauber und ordentlich. Abendessen war gut zubereitet.
- Det var perfekt läge för Camino. Rummet var städat och sängen var lagom mjuk. Personalen var mycket hjälpsam. Middagen var mycket god.
- Der Wirt hat sich sehr um uns gekümmert, hat uns die Wäsche gemacht für 6 Euro.
- Die Versorgung durch den Wirt war außerordentlich gut. Auf persönliche Bedürfnisse wurde individuell und fürsorglich reagiert. Sehr zu empfehlen.
Albergue El Paso
Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Rooms include a shared bathroom. Albergue El Paso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Cacabelos is 14 mi from Albergue El Paso, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 mi from the property.
- Lovely welcome by the owner who gave us a room for 6 for our group of 4. The air-conditioning was very welcome after hot walking conditions on the Camino. We were able to relax in the garden with a beer while our laundry was done for us for a small charge. Later we had an excellent dinner at a nearby hostel booked for us by the proprietor, it was one of the best meals we had during our 8 day trip.
- Really nice albergue. The hostess is great providing what was probably the warmest welcome we experienced on the Camino. Facilities are first rate. No communal meal, but the kitchen is well equipped and the Rochas restaurant down the road has a pilgrim menu that was very good.
- Maria and all the staff were so welcoming and warm, as soon as we got there they asked us to join them in the terrace for a drink and we stayed chatting to them for hours, we felt like we were at home! Really lovely, clean and quiet hostel too with comfy beds! Lockers with plugs and centrally located.
- Great location. The hosts were very helpful with us on booking a taxi and managing our travel. Very beautiful setting. Super clean!
Maria was born to run a hostel!
She is a sweet, caring and cheerful lady with a big heart and together with the very new, well equipped and absolutely spotless hostel it’s a wonderful experience and I would stay there again anytime!
Albergue do Brasil
With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Ponferrada is 19 miles from Albergue do Brasil, while Manzaneda is 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Las Herrerías Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Herrerías Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!