10 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Galletas Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Galletas Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Galletas Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Galletas Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Galletas Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Galletas Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Galletas Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Las Galletas Tenerife:
Hostel Los Duendes del Sur
At the hostel, every room includes a patio. Hostel Los Duendes del Sur provides certain units with garden views, and all rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. All rooms include a closet.Playa de las Americas is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere was great,created by the lay out with the central courtyard being the hub for socialising. Staff were relaxed and friendly.
- Spacious common area inside and out. Great facilities for cooking and a fridge for storing food.
- every room is painted very nice, it’s as in a story
- Really cozy place. Great atmosphere. Nice kitchen to cook your own food. Everything was clean and tidy. Quiet after 23. Good value for money.
- Good access to public transport links, good place for solo travelers
Albergue Rural La Cañada
Each simply decorated room has bunk beds and access to a shared bathroom showers. Bed linen and towels are provided.Car hire and bike rental can be organized at the property, and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is within a 10-minute drive of the property, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is a 45-minute drive away.
- Having my own room for the price of hostel was nice.
- Breakfast included, peace and quiet at night away from traffic and tourist area. Nice evening walks around banana plantation in the evening. Your own transport is strongly advised here and all tourist attractions on the island are reachable in a days drive .
- The language barrier was overcome inventively by Fernando. This was a peaceful place
- Fernando is fantastic – everyone staying is friendly and the property is unique in that it is nestled between cactus/succulent farms. Lovely place to wake up, have friendly chats, and enjoy a relaxing breakfast.
- Small room would suit students on a budget,cheap and clean
Art Villa Nautilus
There is a kitchen, a guest lounge and a terrace available for all guests to share.Breakfast is available daily, and includes buffet and vegan options.This hostel offers a sun terrace. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.The accommodations provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying. When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Playa de las Americas is 5.6 mi from Hostel Art Villa Nautilus, while Puerto Colon is 6.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8.1 mi from the hostel.
- Perfectly clean, has everything you need for a comfortable stay, amazing staff.
- The thematic marine design and atmosphere of lounge area are very good. Kitchen facilities are good. Nice for groups of friends.
- It is situated in a very peaceful area and very close (5 min walk) to Las Galletas, a small city by the sea. I recommend if you get in the city to go eat the best cakes ever at Lilie’s garden, a unique place with great decor 🙂
- Very clean, organised and quiet hostel. Tony was great in actioning any requests.
- This place is special, no doubt. It’s clean, it’s quiet (thank god) and the people living here are actually following the rules. The rooms are naturally cold (I used an extra blanket), which is nice. It’s so quiet that even in the bathroom you are afraid to fart too loud. Sure, this might not be for everyone. Party people, stay away. People that can’t follow rules, find another place. Helpful and friendly staff aswell.
Riva Guest House Los Abrigos
At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower.Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from Riva Guest House Los Abrigos. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Simple, small and clean room. Near to the airport if you take a taxi (around 15min (15 euros)). Good for people who have early morning or late night flight. If you prefer public transport to the airport then it’s not so comfortable. Need to change 2 buses.
- It was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks for your hospitality! I hope come back soon.
- I have spent one night in this hostel and I did not have any kind of problem. I was surprised by what they offered me. I did not expect it. Thank you!
The hostel has been very good. I did not expect for the price of the room that was so clean, cozy and nice owners.
The food of the restaurant was very cheap and delicious, personally i liked.
I recommend this hostel.
- Privacy,no visitors at all,I been there in right time😀
Los Abrigos Hostel
At the hostel, the rooms come with a closet.Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from Los Abrigos Hostel, while Puerto de la Cruz is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Los Amigos Hostel Tenerife
Los Amigos Hostel Tenerife offers comfortable dormitories with bunk beds and individual lockers and private bedrooms. Bathrooms are shared, sheets are included and laundry facilities are available.The hostel offers a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare meals and a comfortable lounge area. You can hire bikes, surfboards and snorkeling gear, as well as get tourist and sports information at the 24-hour reception or relax on the terrace.Los Amigos offers free parking and is within 3.7 mi of 2 golf courses. Buses to Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, El Medano and Granadilla stop 650 feet away.
- The place is just top! It is a perfect hostel, full of design, art and adventure spirit. The place looks very cosy and clean, the staff is really friendly. Just 5 minutes walk from the beautiful beach Playa de la Tejita, 10 min by car from the airport and it has everything a backpacker needs. Definitely worth its’ price!
- Friendly staff. It was possible to eat in the hostel for a good price. The staff offered transfers to the airport. The beach was nearby.
The Los Amigos is a great vplace to chill out. Outside sitting I. Sitting outside on one of the many comfortable couches und you can relax and feeling home surrounded by a beautiful garden. The staff is very helpful and were very forthcoming and caring with some change I asked for. The facutvhas a nice and warm atmosphere and is nice decorated. Erveryi is clean and there is a well equipped and also clean kitchen. You even can order a fresh meal if you like. I stayed in a 4 need room dorm. The room was nice and had a locker. My matrass was a bit to soft, but the rest was ok. Only the guy snoring like hell above me cost me my sleep, even with my earplugs in.. But this it not the responsibility of the hostel. It’s more lacking resoect of the other guest. I would assume that people who know they are snoring would book themselves a single room in order not to disturb others 😀
However I recommend the Los Amigos Hostel and say thank you to the staff gmfor having me.
- Great people there (staff and guests), very helpful ! A nice swimming pool to relax just before taking your flight back !
- Amazingly friendly and accommodating for personal needs. Absolutely tried their best to be flexible for us and help in any way they could to make our stay easier and more pleasant. The hostel itself is lovely and has a very relaxed vibe – staff definitely made this stay a 10/10 with their welcoming and friendly attitudes! A great location for both socialising and keeping to yourself if you so please.
Both private rooms and dormitories come with bunk beds and a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.You can find a range of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hostel. Tenerife South Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property and Siam Park is 3.1 mi away.
- The Hostel could use directions on how to find the place, maybe from a prominent place like the harbour area ie where people catch the ferry. The check in is not in the same place as the hostel, once again directions are needed. It took me what seemed a lifetime to find the place and only by luck from meeting a fellow guest did i find out where you check in. The bathroom in the mixed room dorm was appalling. This is a shame since the hostel itself is great. It has kitchen facilities, a communal area and is in a great location. Would i stay again? yes, provided they paid a little more attention to the cleanliness of the hostel.
- Despite the welcoming being not really “standard”, the treatment was fine.
- Very clean and close to bus station, beach, restaurants and shops. Located in a central and busy tourist area but hostel is quiet inside if u like sleeping in the daytime or nighttime. Staff very friendly and easygoing
- Location excellent! Great proximity to the port. Own fridge and kettle a bonus. Better than I though it would be.
- The location was excellent, only a fifteen minute walk from the harbour. Big, quiet room, nice bathroom with a bathtub.
Dive resort Ocean Dreams
The simply decorated dormitories include bunk beds and a balcony with sea views. There are shared bathroom facilities. The hostel also offers a shared lounge space for guests.You can find shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Dove resort Ocean Dreams. Tenerife Sur Airport is 11 mi from the property, while ferries to the neighboring islands of La Palma and La Gomera leave from Los Cristianos Port.
- Fantastic location, nice and clean and staff pleasant. It is what it is a cheap and cheerful place to stay for the night.
- I was living alone almost all the time, cause it was not the season, and I really liked that! All the time there was staff who speaks English or Russian(surprisingly) so it was easy to communicate. Guys were very friendly and we spent some time together. Also, there was just excellent sundeck were I spent most of the evenings. And the location is just great, cause it’s just 3 minutes to the beach and there is everything you need very close to the hostel.
- Really old and not so clean hostel, but have genius loci on nice place. If you looking for night life, will be good for you. But if you looking for quite place for have rest time – i cannot recoment this hostel…
- Good choice for a cheaper room in Los Cristianos before getting the ferry over to La Gomera (which is what we did). Good location right on the promenade.
The best place on the Island.
Nice Staff until you want to come back 👌
Eco HOSTEL Tenerife
At the hostel, all rooms come with a closet. Selected rooms come with a kitchen with an oven.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Playa de las Americas is 9 miles from Eco HOSTEL Tenerife, while Puerto de la Cruz is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 1.9 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice, unique and very warm relationfenest. Found sharp piece of wire in tent which punched our sleeping pad
- The owners are extremely nice. They showed us around their grounds and explained a lot of things about organic farming.
- The sound and feel to it. Never been to a finca before.
- Breakfast was great. Thisi is not super comfortable high quality accomodation but the qualities are somewhere else. This place has its unforgottable atmosphere… I am really happy that i stayed there and had this experience.
- Close to the airport. Very nice owner. She was very helpful and gave us a ride back the Airport.
Endless Summer House
Each room has a wardrobe and fan. There are shared bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, as well as a shared lounge.Endless Summer House offers barbecue facilities and a communal area with a kitchen, fridge, microwave and kettle. Packed lunches are available on request. Bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 11 mi from the hostel and Costa Adeje Beach is 0.9 mi away. Siam Park and Siam Shopping Center are both a 5-minute walk from the property.
1. Interesting design of the hostel itself and a patio;
2. Helpful and pleasant staff;
3. Ideal cleanliness;
4. comfortable matress;
5. convenient organizers on the beds;
6. capacious lockers;
7. Closes handle and a shelves shoes;
8. well-equipped kitchen (fridge, kettle, lots of plates and dishes);
9. Bus station in a walking distance;
Everything was just so cool!!!
- ESH feels like home away from home, really helpful and friendly team! Waited for me for late check out
- This hotel is probably the best one ive stayed at…really nice atmosphere and all the other staff are really helpfull and cool…Ricard and the italian guy are borned to run an hostel… dont change…. The terrasse and the view were a + thank you again
- I stay here second time, because I really like this pretty hostel! It’s located close to Costa Adeje station, very comfortable. It’s extremely good internet here, great kitchen and shower, nice terrace-garden, and everything is sparkling clean. Also I very like this idea do not bring alcohol from outside. So at nights there was nice and quiet)
- Great people there ! Good place to stay, even for one night !
- 1. Interesting design of the hostel itself and a patio;
Top Hostels In Las Galletas Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Galletas Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Galletas Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Galletas Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!