10 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Fuentes Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Fuentes Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Fuentes Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Fuentes Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Fuentes Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Las Fuentes Tenerife:
Hostel House4you, Adeje
Some rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven.The hostel has a playground. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostel House4you, Adeje.Tenerife Sur Airport is 12 miles away.
- Couldn’t fault it. Really clean toilets and good shower, fresh towels and bedding provided and kitchen with full facilities. Friendly staff and really cosy and comforting stay.
- Very nice gorgeous hostel!!!Cleaning and great service with breakfast included every day,very comfortable location.Thank you to Linda and Artur for great service providing!!! I for sure will be back in such nice hostel!!!Long time didn’t meet such a clean and pleasant hostel.
The neighbour was quiet
There was a working kitchen and fridge available, as well as a laundry
Super freundliches Personal, Sauberkeit auf höchsten Level und viele ausergewönliche Leute erwarten euch dort.
Alle Geschäfte des täglichen Bedarfs in der Nähe und für die Gegend eine wirklich kostengünstige Alternative zu der Konkurenz.
Lange Rede kurzer Sinn einfach Ausgezeichnet!!!!!
- Nulla, orribile colazione inesitente, staff alcolizzato dorme nelle camera dei clienti
Twinfin Surf Camp
Dormitory rooms have bunk beds and access to shared bathroom facilities.The garden includes a min-skateboard ramp and barbecue facilities, as well as a terrace with outdoor furniture and hammocks. Cycling, hiking and diving are popular in the surrounding countryside. Car rental and bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 17 mi from Twinfin Surf Camp.
- Nothing othe than email correspondence. Believe it to be a scam
- The staff and the vibe of the place makes all worth. I made a surf and yoga package with them that allowed me to have great experiences, and after 5 days I was already surfing and doing a proper yoga. The home made meals, normally healthy, are super super nice also. The activities provided are really good.
- Fantastic place in Nature with nice Volonteers Guests and Host far away from the hussl and bussl from Las Americas . A lot of activitys are offert witch enhance also the opening of the mind heart and conciosness such as surfing hiking yoga massage bonfire…..and by the way it creates a Feeling of Comunity or Family .
- Beautiful area, great atmosphere at the camp, great volunteers, had a really nice stay and got to know lots of cool people
Awesome staff that really go out of their way to make a holiday fun.
Dorms are good and the trips organized was a lot of fun. Thanks!
La Tortuga Hostel
Rooms at La Tortuga Hostel are individually decorated. Some of them include a private bathroom with a bath.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at the property. A shared kitchen and barbecue facilities are also at their disposal.Bike and scooter rental is possible at La Tortuga Hostel. Activities in the area include diving, snorkeling and canoeing.
- Great, comfortable Hostel with extremely friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere . Above standard included free breakfast in the morning. BBQ on Wednesday is great for coming together and socializing with other guests. Very good free parking spots.
- Love this place…always stay there. Such a great atmosphere. Beds are great.
- Interesting place with patio for young people frome over the world. Good atmosfere and friendly personal.
- Very nice staff. Supermarket, beach, bars and clubs are very close to the hostel. Perfect place!
- I stayed just one night, but it was really more than I expected! The mattress was very comfortable and the breakfast (which is included) was the best breakfast I ever had in the hostel: pancakes, eggs, toast, cereals, ham, cheese, oranges… The staff is super friendly and always ready to help. I highly recommend this hostel
Hostel Shuler Pool Ocean View
The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet, while some rooms come with a terrace. The units have a shared bathroom with a shower.You can play table tennis and darts at Hostel Shuler Pool Ocean View, and bike hire and car hire are available.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Gran Sur Shopping Center, Plaza del Duque Shopping Center and San Eugenio Shopping Center. Tenerife Sur Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
- The owners are so welcoming and makes you feel very comfortable. The whole atmosphere is fantastic and the hostel represents unreal value for money with excellent facilities present.
- Very friendly people and staff. The beds in the tents were very comfortable. A lot of stuff to play with like tabletennis, swimmingpool, darts, TV and the beach is reachable by walking…i would go again to this place.
I like customers service, really nice people.
Very good location. Shops and restorans and bus station are very close. They have training equipment i liked so much. Good internet. Big tv for football and MMA. Ping pong table and swimming pool, sauna. Free Washing mashins. I really like this Hostel.
- The place was great, cant complain about anything- bueno casi nada – una chica que se quedo y trabajaba en el sur y era de Puerto De La Cruz y no era muy amable, all other guests and staff were fantastic.
- Comfortable in the tent. Place is clean and well-kept. Supermarket nearby. Good value for money.
Endless Summer House
Each room has a wardrobe and fan. There are shared bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, as well as a shared lounge.Endless Summer House offers barbecue facilities and a communal area with a kitchen, fridge, microwave and kettle. Packed lunches are available on request. Bike hire can be organized for you.Tenerife South Airport is 11 mi from the hostel and Costa Adeje Beach is 0.9 mi away. Siam Park and Siam Shopping Center are both a 5-minute walk from the property.
1. Interesting design of the hostel itself and a patio;
2. Helpful and pleasant staff;
3. Ideal cleanliness;
4. comfortable matress;
5. convenient organizers on the beds;
6. capacious lockers;
7. Closes handle and a shelves shoes;
8. well-equipped kitchen (fridge, kettle, lots of plates and dishes);
9. Bus station in a walking distance;
Everything was just so cool!!!
- ESH feels like home away from home, really helpful and friendly team! Waited for me for late check out
- This hotel is probably the best one ive stayed at…really nice atmosphere and all the other staff are really helpfull and cool…Ricard and the italian guy are borned to run an hostel… dont change…. The terrasse and the view were a + thank you again
- I stay here second time, because I really like this pretty hostel! It’s located close to Costa Adeje station, very comfortable. It’s extremely good internet here, great kitchen and shower, nice terrace-garden, and everything is sparkling clean. Also I very like this idea do not bring alcohol from outside. So at nights there was nice and quiet)
- Great people there ! Good place to stay, even for one night !
- 1. Interesting design of the hostel itself and a patio;
Hostel La Playa
Some rooms include views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and snorkeling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire and car hire.Playa de las Americas is 1.8 mi from Hostel La Playa, while Puerto de la Cruz is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- From start to finish my stay in Hostel La Playa was superb. Owner Diego was very attentive and made contact before arriving which was a great idea. ( nice personal touch ) Also organised travel to airport cheaper than the normal taxi rate. Met two other travellers who are regulars that keep coming back to stay in hostel. They took me on a tour of the island & showed me places I didn’t know exsist. I spent 2 nights on my own and felt very safe. I recommend anyone from Lone Travellers to small hen/stag parties to stay here. I’m already planning my next stay.
A comfortable bed in perfect location at no price.
Perfect place when you need just a bed in center of the center
- Nothing special about the breakfast. Nothing special would like eggs or fruit. No cooking facility which was a great disappointment.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The location was perfect, really close to the beach and all you need. The rooms was clean. I could not have asked for more so im really happy with my stay here.
- A hostel is a hostel but this was a really homely place. Shared a bunk bed in a 4 person room. Mattress was comfortable. It is really small but the place is spotlessly clean and cleaned every day. There was a pool but it’s so close to the beach I didn’t use it. Outdoor communal area and indoor communal area. Can use laptop and printer there, do washing for a small fee. Breakfast provided. Right next to the beach and restaurants. Would stay here again.
Club Activo Hostel
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including windsurfing and diving.Playa de las Americas is 7 miles from the hostel. Tenerife Sur Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Both private rooms and dormitories come with bunk beds and a fan. There is either a private bathroom or access to shared bathroom facilities.You can find a range of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hostel. Tenerife South Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property and Siam Park is 3.1 mi away.
- The Hostel could use directions on how to find the place, maybe from a prominent place like the harbour area ie where people catch the ferry. The check in is not in the same place as the hostel, once again directions are needed. It took me what seemed a lifetime to find the place and only by luck from meeting a fellow guest did i find out where you check in. The bathroom in the mixed room dorm was appalling. This is a shame since the hostel itself is great. It has kitchen facilities, a communal area and is in a great location. Would i stay again? yes, provided they paid a little more attention to the cleanliness of the hostel.
- Despite the welcoming being not really “standard”, the treatment was fine.
- Very clean and close to bus station, beach, restaurants and shops. Located in a central and busy tourist area but hostel is quiet inside if u like sleeping in the daytime or nighttime. Staff very friendly and easygoing
- Location excellent! Great proximity to the port. Own fridge and kettle a bonus. Better than I though it would be.
- The location was excellent, only a fifteen minute walk from the harbour. Big, quiet room, nice bathroom with a bathtub.
Dive resort Ocean Dreams
The simply decorated dormitories include bunk beds and a balcony with sea views. There are shared bathroom facilities. The hostel also offers a shared lounge space for guests.You can find shops, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Dove resort Ocean Dreams. Tenerife Sur Airport is 11 mi from the property, while ferries to the neighboring islands of La Palma and La Gomera leave from Los Cristianos Port.
- Fantastic location, nice and clean and staff pleasant. It is what it is a cheap and cheerful place to stay for the night.
- I was living alone almost all the time, cause it was not the season, and I really liked that! All the time there was staff who speaks English or Russian(surprisingly) so it was easy to communicate. Guys were very friendly and we spent some time together. Also, there was just excellent sundeck were I spent most of the evenings. And the location is just great, cause it’s just 3 minutes to the beach and there is everything you need very close to the hostel.
- Really old and not so clean hostel, but have genius loci on nice place. If you looking for night life, will be good for you. But if you looking for quite place for have rest time – i cannot recoment this hostel…
- Good choice for a cheaper room in Los Cristianos before getting the ferry over to La Gomera (which is what we did). Good location right on the promenade.
The best place on the Island.
Nice Staff until you want to come back ?
At the hostel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Guests at Granadilla Hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Granadilla de Abona, like hiking.Playa de las Americas is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from Granadilla Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Las Fuentes Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Fuentes Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Fuentes Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!