10 Best Hostels To Stay In Las Compuertas Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Compuertas Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Las Compuertas Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Compuertas Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Compuertas Mendoza Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Las Compuertas Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Las Compuertas Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Las Compuertas Mendoza Province:
Lemon Tree Hostel
Lemon Tree Hostel offers accommodations in Vistalba. The hostel has an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Mendoza is 10 miles from Lemon Tree, and Potrerillos is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 15 miles from Lemon Tree Hostel.
- Staying at Lemon Tree was my favorite part of my 3 weeks in Argentina. Matias (the owner) is the best–super helpful and really fun to be around. And Im still amazed that he painted every inch of the place with murals; its really incredible. You won’t regret staying here. I wanted to stay longer!
The owner has put a lot of effort to make this hostel very special. Every spot in the hostel is decorated by genius artwork.
The location is great, surrounded by many vineyards. You can rent mountainbikes to visit them.
Afterwards you can buy a cold beer at the hostel and chill in the garden (with pool!) where they sometimes organize a nice bbq.
- Very good ambience, superfriendly stuff, unique decoration, comfortable and cozy
Very well run but also friendly
Funky young feel but also fine relaxed for older ones
Plenty to do but no pressure
Best place in Mendoza province
Spectacular views and atmosphere
- Feels like a new hostel, on a really big property and has a pool. Had a BBQ with the guests on Sunday afternoon (had to pay ARS150 each) which was nice. Good location if you want to go out to the disco clubs.
Casinha do Sol Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casinha do Sol Hostel offers accommodation in Villa Hipódromo.Rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a bath.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Guests can unwind in the shared TV lounge.Mendoza is 1.9 miles from Casinha do Sol Hostel, while Potrerillos is 19.9 miles away. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6.8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Intiaconcagua Hostel is located in Ciudad Lujan de Cuyo, just 11 miles from Mendoza. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potrerillos is 19 miles from Intiaconcagua Hostel, and Chacras de Coria is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Todo muy ordenado, el trato de la gente del lugar, muy cerca de todo
- Estuve muy bien! El dueño, Santiago, super amable. El hostel es comodo, tiene lo necesario. Esta a media cuadra de la plaza de Lujan. Muy recomendable.
- Lugar tranquilo e independiente, muy buen trato de quien me recibió y muy atento
- Las camas cómodas, los baños bien, la cocina equipada, la decoración muy amena, las mascotas muy simpáticas
- Inigualable lugar en cuanto a tranquilidad y calidad humana, seguridad, y confianza. Totalmente recomendable.
Hostel de Los Artistas
Located 0.8 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum in Mendoza, Hostel de Los Artistas features free WiFi access and private parking.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Nice family run hostel with dito atmosphere.
- Great, family run hostel that exceeded my initial expectation! I was only passing through, but that evening I had the pleasure of sitting down to an Assado (Argentinian barbecue) with all the family, their friends and hostel guests. We stayed up until the early hours of the morning chatting, playing music and drinking pisco. It was an evening to remember and a local experience I will cherish forever. Although the accommodation is quite basic, the welcoming from the hosts far outweighed any reservations I first had. I would definitely return if I were visiting Mendoza again.
- I really enjoyed my stay here. I stayed three nights and felt totally at home. The owner and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and the facilities are very clean and comfortable. The hostel is spacious and there is an outdoor area to relax in as well. I definitely recommend staying here.
- A really lovely hostel with nice outdoor chilling space, comfortable bed, clean everywhere. The staff were so lovely, they lent me the bus card so i didn’t have to buy one and were great in helping me when i missed my onward bus journey. They also did a great Alsado!!!!!
- Overall ok. Nice kitchen. Everything clean. Good atmosphere.
- Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Longboard House offers accommodations in Mendoza.The rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.4 miles from Longboard House, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.6 miles from the property. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles away.
- Good location next to the main bars and restaurants. Very close to the park. Christian was very helpful (despite the language barrier)!
- The person who works there is very nice and helpful.
- Very Nice location in a Nice city. Awesome host, Christian. Salude to him
- Big rooms, hostel very closed to all the night life (bars and restaurants). Cristian was very friendly, helpful and available for anything. You have the feeling to be at home!
- The guy that works in the hostel is super nice and happy to help. The atmosphere in the hostel was very good. The room is very big.
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Casa Olascoaga is located in Mendoza, 1.4 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum and 2.4 miles from Dona Paula Winery.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6 miles from Casa Olascoaga.
Good location close to bus station and other amenities.
Home made bread for breakfast.
- Location is good, close enough the center. Easy to sleep in very dark and quiet room. It was cheap.
- The staff helped us get taxis whenever we needed them (as the hostel isn’t that central, but it’s ok – about a 20 min walk to the centre). Patio at the back of the room shared with other rooms. Big kitchen. Was a cheap room
- The hostel is really well located, close to all the bars and nice parks, but far enough from the business for a quiet night sleep. The common areas are quite spacious and there is a nice garden to eat or just have a drink and chat. Kitchen is clean and nicely equipped. Rooms are spacious with lots of light. The staff is friendly and create a really chill vibe at the place.
- Friendly staff. After our bus to chile was reschedule for the next morning, we had no choice but to return to the hostal. The place was booked full, but Fernando opened up an employee room for us to crash in at no cost. We were allowed access to the showers and kitchen as well. It’s hospitality like that I appreciate. Thanks again Fernando.
- Good location close to bus station and other amenities.
La Pascana offers accommodations in Mendoza.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.4 miles from La Pascana, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.7 miles from the property. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Mendoza Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and ski storage, Hostel Mendoza Inn is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. Pasado Cuyano Museum is 1.4 miles from Hostel Mendoza Inn, and Dona Paula Winery is 2.7 miles away. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Only garden is nice, besides that it’s a disaster…
* Alexis (staff) super helpful and nice
* the patio and the pool
* good WiFi
* tons of free food
* great location
- Location is great. It is the best spot in town. Common areas are also ok. Staff is young and nice
- We met loads of great people who all agreed Mendoza inn was dirty and dilapidated. The one dirty toilet shower room to 3 dorms and our dorm had no actual AC/fan.
The staff is wonderful. Everyone I spoke with spoke English, but were patient, to let me practice Spanish.
The garden/ BBQ/ pool area are very nice, and the common area is very comfortable.
The kitchen is well stocked with utensils, pots, pans, etc.
In the rooms there are cupboards to lock your belongings, and fans (very necessary in January).
Hostel Internacional Mendoza
Located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, 0.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Internacional Mendoza features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was nice what that saves the average of the hostel
- Great value. Superior to what we expected before coming. We got a private bathroom and private patio alocated yo our room. Gaston was also an amazing person working there. If you need anything go look for him.
- Had a private patio which was great, and the staff were excellent, especially gaston who went out of his way to make us feel welcome
- The staff were really very friendly and went out of their way to help us. Great service!
- The hostel lends itself well to making friends ,but beer /wine prices are slightly dear.
Break Point Hostel
The outdoor swimming pool, free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi are just some of the highlights at Break Point Hostel in Mendoza. Independencia Square is only 950 feet away and San Martin Park is a quarter mile from the hostel.The rooms are colorful and uplifting, with fun designs on the walls. They have either a shared or private bathroom, fan and heating. One dormitory has a balcony and view of the grounds. Linen and lockers are provided in each.Guests can enjoy the BBQ facilities, game room and bike rental at Break Point Hostel. There is a bar and 24-hour front desk assistance. The property features a garden and an on site tour desk, where tours can be reserved.Mendoza bus station is one mile from Break Point Hostel and Governor Francisco Gabrielli International Airport is 6 miles away. Penitentes ski resort can be reached in 2 hours by car.
Right next to the bars
Very helpful stuff
Good breakfast with fruits, pastry and coffee
- Very nice place, with great, helpful stuff. Beautiful garden with swimming pool and many places to sit and rest. Spacious room, with big balcony and garden view. It was perfect place to stay in Mendoza, I felt there like home 🙂
- Hostel located on busy street where all the fancy restaurants and bars are. Hostel was ok, we liked the garden with pool. Kitchen alright (sometimes seemed like owner use it as office).
- The hostel was in a really good area, in the middle of all the bars and restaurants, but was not noisy at night. The pool area out the back was also really nice! Even though the staff did not speak English, they still tried to help as much as possible!
- Amazing location great price and really cool hostal with helpful staff
- Right next to the bars
Top Hostels In Las Compuertas Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Las Compuertas Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Las Compuertas Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Las Compuertas Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!