10 Best Hostels To Stay In Larrauri Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Larrauri Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Larrauri Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larrauri Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larrauri Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Larrauri Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Larrauri Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Larrauri Basque Country:
Moana Surf Hostel
Surrounded by beautiful gardens, the guest house features a rustic décor with exposed wood beams and exposed walls. Rooms at Moana Surf come with wooden bunk beds made from skateboards, a safe and a private or shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are also provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Basque dishes and a furnished sun terrace is available with barbecue facilities. There is also a living room with sofas and chimney where you can relax.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter and sports such as skateboarding. The beach next to the property is also popular for water sports such as sailing and surfing. Bilbao Airport is 20 minutes’ drive from Moana Surf Hostel.
- The place looks fabulous, has a nice small indoor pool, summer terrace, clean and comfortable rooms and everything. Plus the location is perfect for visiting Bilbao, since you can go by car to the Metro station (3 minutes by car or 30min walk) and park there all day for free. The younger lady who is in charge of the accommodation was very nice and helpful.
- Lovely hostel with fantastic staff! Welcoming and helpful from the moment you arrive. Nice rooms and bathrooms and good communal areas to eat and socialize. The dinner we had made for us at the hostel was delicious but most importantly we felt part of the family!
Hostel close to surf spots.
Excellent place to stay, the lady that runs the place will cook you up a storm! Everyone is very friendly and accommodating.
Very affordable BnB and just 6€ extra you will get a delicious dinner too.
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay!
- Everything good. Just a little noisy. A very beautiful place.
Mañarikua Hostelling International
Heated rooms feature tiled floors and have a desk and wardrobe. All have shared bathroom facilities.There is a games room with table tennis and billiards. You will also find vending machines for drinks and snacks. Discounts are available at local football pitches. Within 1,650 feet of the residence is a sports center with indoor pools, golf school and paddle tennis courts.
- Well located for the airport. Free wifi worked well.
- It is very near the Bilbao airport. The price is suitable. The front desk is very patient.
Price is low and location is good.
For a dinner or drink you can go to the hotel next door.
- Private room for low price, simple breakfast provided in the morning, staff very obliging to late arrival and ordered a taxi for the morning.
Ich suchte eine günstige Übernachtungsmöglichkeit, das wurde erfüllt.
Eine witzige, Familien- und Jugendfreunliche Unterkunft in cooler Lokation.
Unten, im Hotel, gab es auch eine Bar, wo man gut und günstig essen und trinken konnte.
Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika
At the hostel, rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao is 10 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 8 miles away.
- The property is gorgeous and feels like you’re in the country. The resident dog, Lolita, is a gem. I liked the outdoor kitchen and seating and the ability to buy the items I wanted to cook. Decent prices.
- Super clean. Spotless. €6 for a bottle of surprisingly tasty wine. Bedroom with shower was modern. Water was hot. Towel provided by alburgue host. Funky outdoor kitchen for pilgrims use.
- The Albergue is situated in the hills away from the congestion of cities; it was a haven of serenity after walking for hours on the Camino. It surpassed my expectations.
- L’ostello ha una bella atmosfera, immerso nella natura e nel cammino di Santiago de Compostela. I letti sono comodi.
- La persona que estaba en recepción era agradable y los baños estaban limpios
Mundaka Hostel & Sports Cafe
The hostel offers shared dormitories and private rooms with air conditioning and lockers. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower.There are various restaurants serving characteristic Basque cuisine within a 5-minute walk of the properties. Upon request the hostel can organized various activities, such as windsurfing.Mundaka Train Station is 650 feet from the property and Bilbao Airport is 12 mi away.
- Great place for the value the staff was very helpful and good food. Awesome place to stay!!!
- Location perfect. Parking was tricky but manageable (not sure the same would be true in the summer). Facilities/bathroom were all mostly clean, as were sheets etc. The waves were firing so I can’t be too fussy (5 mins walk from the port)! Spacious lockers with key provided by the bed.
- The hostel could not be closer to the main peak at Mundaka
- Understand, this is an albergue, not a hotel. The facility is large and modern. Mundaka is small so it is well located. The restaurant is pretty good for the price and serves large parties easily. But the fare is simple and pretty ‘fast food.’
- All the staffs are amazing there,we had really good time,spending the night talk with them,they told us the surfing story of mundaka,and a lot of more.Mundaka is the most beautiful town I have ever been.first we stayed 3 nights there,after one week we back again.pretty sure 2017 we will back to this little paradise soon 🙂
Barrika Surf Camp
The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower.The hostel has a terrace. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Bilbao is 10 miles from Barrika Surf Camp, while Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great surf hostel and location in the middle of the nature with some shared space for networking but also enough space to enjoy some solo time. Good breakfast and meals! And really clean!surf classes were good and with professional and nice teachers!
- Owners are very well prepared to receive guests as well as to ensure surfing lessons are of great quality. Also they were very kind to provide transfer to the airport at no cost! I would definitely recommend this place to my friends and look forward to come again.
- Très bon accueil du propriétaire et en langue basque !
- Superbe séjour ! Un endroit de paradis en très bonne compagnie ! Logement dans le dôme impeccable ! Nourriture excellente ! Nous reviendrons !
- Un sitio muy chulo. Un entorno precioso con gente majísima. Gracias!
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
Rooms at Moon Hostel Bio feature vibrant décor and individual lockers. Private rooms have a private bathroom, while dormitories have bunk beds and a shared private bathroom.The property has a lounge area for guests to relax in. You can make use of maps, lockers and bicycle storage at reception, and staff can also arrange bicycle rental.Various bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found on Lehendakari Aguirre Street, 100 feet away.Taxis and buses to various locations in the city stop 150 feet from the property and Deusto University is 1,300 feet away. The Fine Art Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away.Moon Hostel Bio is 1.9 mi from the historic center and Bilbao Cathedral. Bilbao Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
Cozy and relux.
Nice location cafe and sightseeing.
Near the Guggenheim musium.
- Clean and quiet. Near the centre of town. Just beside albuergo for those on camino
In private rooms there is private barhroom
There is an avaiable kitchen with facilities
- Simple but it did the job. Location is good for Guggenheim museum
- hostel/hotel was clean and bathroom cleaned daily. location was fine although not very central was very close to metro / buses and staff when there were friendly and helpful. shops / bars nearby
- Cozy and relux.
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
Most of the rooms located in this refurbished factory are equipped with a private bathroom and a personal locker. Every bunk bed comes with a night light, a shelf and USB connector. Bed linen is provided.You can find 2 wheel-chair adapted shared bathrooms in this property.This premium hostel feature a shared interior courtyard with a vertical garden and a shared lounge area with TV. Guests will have access to a shared kitchenette area with a fridge, dining area and microwave.The stylish on-site bar and restaurant offers characteristic local dishes and Pintxos.Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk at the property, and a laundry room available at an extra charge.Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located within walking distance from several restaurants, shops and bar areas.Bilbao Old Town is 0.8 mi from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, while the Funikular is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- The beds were really comfortable, and the toilet in the room was clean.
- Staff really helpful and friendly. Bathroom always empty and accessible. Great location. Even though I was sharing a room with lots of people it felt private and spacious.
- Really friendly staff – girl with purple hair was lovely and really helpful
- Place was clean and it was very easy to get there by bus from airport.
- Confortable beds, usb plug at bed, kitchen, laundry room
Botxo Gallery – Youth Hostel Bilbao
Botxo Gallery – Youth Hostel Bilbao has bold red, black and white décor with stylish murals. It offers spacious, air-conditioned dormitory rooms. Towels and bed linen can be rented from the reception.The hostel has a communal kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and fridge. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars within a 10-minute walk.The Botxo Gallery is just 500 feet from Deusto University. The nearby tram station provides easy access to the historic city center.
- Beds are comfortable, the kitchen is nice and clean, also the breakfast was good. Bathrooms were clean and big enough for all guests.
- Location is amazing, across Gugenheim museum, eating breakfast with this view is priceless. Also breakfast is decent, and stuff was really nice and polite.
- The hostel has an amazing location, right opposite to the spectacular Guggenheim. Staff was friendly.
- The location has a wonderful view of the Guggenheim museum. Nice to have the free tea and coffee.
- It has a nice view of the Guggenheim and it’s only a short walk to the town centre. Wifi was fine.
Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
– The location is superb.
– The staff are friendly and helpful.
– Having a full kitchen for cooking is nice.
– The common area is quite comfortable and a great place to socialize, or, in my case, watch the World Cup with others.
– The luggage storage and being allowed to hang out in the common were a big help on the day of my departure, as it was raining quite heavily.
- Great location and atmosphere. Super comfortable and excellent breakfast provided
People were lovely
Great social areas
Free food and drink
- The staff is really friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. Located in a vibrant area.
- 2 good areas for seating and meeting people, breakfast is ok considering it´s free and it has some variety.
- – The location is superb.
All Iron Hostel
The property offers dormitory rooms with a coffee machine. Lockers with individual sockets inside are available. This property is adapted for guests with disabilities.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is 1.3 mi from All Iron Hostel, while Plaza Nueva is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Very welcoming accommodation within walking distance to some great food options and a reasonable walk to the main downtown area. Clean and conducive to meeting other travelers.
- It was my second time staying at All Iron, and it was amazing! My favorite hostel ever.
- The place was super clean, staffs were nice and the view was incredible.
- I actually like the location of the hostel because it is situated next to a super green park. Room was with an amazing view. Spacious common area with lots of games.
- Everything else! Snoring people should have separate room though 😉
Top Hostels In Larrauri Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Larrauri Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Larrauri Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Larrauri Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!