10 Best Hostels To Stay In Larraul Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Larraul Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Larraul Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larraul Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larraul Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Larraul Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Larraul Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Larraul Basque Country:
Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea
You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. San Sebastián is 9.9 mi from Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 mi away.
- Me encanto el trato y confianza de los dueños. El albergue es precioso y acogedor.El entorno natural es fantastico,con mucha paz y tranquilidad.
- El entorno, la hospitalidad de los dueños os merecéis un 10 por todo, la ubicación , la casa en si, la comodidad de las camas y la limpieza.Es genial para ir en familia! !
El entorno impresionante.
Los dueños nos trataron e hicieron sentir como estar entre amigos…como en casa
- La atención de los dueños es inmejorable. Te sientes como en tu casa. Para ir con niños es perfecto o en grupo con amigos. Lo recomendaría siempre.
- La casa muy bonita y acogedora, con muy buenas vistas. Los dueños muy amables hicieron que nuestra estancia fuera muy agradable.
Albergue Ambiental de Beizama
Simple rooms are equipped with bunk beds, and each one comes with a private bathroom with shower.Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared lounge. The property also offers activities for families, with a special program prepared for August.The hostel is 15 minutes’ drive from Azpeitia. Bilbao Airport is around an hour’s drive away. Free parking is available at the property.
- Location is very beautiful and quite, nature is all around. Clean bedroom.
- Very nice staff and welcome. Beizama is probably one of the most spectacular places I’ve seen in Europe. Incredible scenery.
- Alojamiento rural ideal para estar en la naturaleza. Muy bien equipado para ser un albergue. Ideal para ir con niños y para hacer excursiones por la zona a pie. O incluso también bien para visitar toda la zona de Donosti, está muy cerca de San Sebastián.
- Ens va agradar molt tot, que es un allotjament pensat per a famílies, la comoditat dels llits, els servicis que ofereix, la población on esta ubicat, la decoració, la cuina que està molt ben equipada… Com es recicla la brossa, l’horari de silenci,..
- El carácter familiar, la ubicación (permite desconectar perfectamente de la ciudad y a la vez posibilita hacer escapadas muy interesantes a la costa y a la montaña), los juegos y juguetes para niños, el ambiente acogedor y la cocina, amplia y bien equipada para preparar todo tipo de platos.
The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a shared bathroom with a hair dryer. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at Albergue Galerna can enjoy a buffet breakfast.San Sebastian is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Dévouement malgré l’obstacle de la langue
Personale molto disponibile e di aiuto.
Bagno in camera
Zona tranquilla, colazione basica ma inclusa nel prezzo, vicinanza a supermercato.
- L’accueil, l’ambiance et le café du p’tit déj
- Accueil très sympa. Café nespresso le matin. On a pu déjeuner à 6h30
- Bonne literie. C’est une auberge de jeunesse de 6 chambres. Hommes et femmes sont mélangés. Petit déjeuner très basique proportionnel au prix de la chambre et à l’ensemble du bâtiment.
- Dévouement malgré l’obstacle de la langue
Galerna Zarautz Hostel
The property includes lockers and a shared lounge with a fridge, including cold drinks. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Bed linen is included, and towels can be rented on site.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling. San Sebastian, with its lovely beaches and busy night-life, can be reached in 18 minutes by car.
- Good location only a couple of streets away from the beach & on the Camino
- It had shared single sex rooms with hot running water
- Location near public transport and grocery store was good.
- Bathrooms are OK, and it’s quite close to the beach (10 min walk,).
- I was there mid-week and the hostel was VERY quiet and clean, which was much appreciated.
Residencia Universitaria Manuel Agud Querol
Guests can make use of the Manuel Agud Querol’s TV room with DVD player and the fitness center. Vending machines are also available.There are also various study rooms, a self-service launderette and 24-hour front desk. WiFi is free in public areas.Some rooms at the Residencia Manuel Agud Querol feature kitchenettes and a small seating area. All rooms come with a work desk, heating and a private bathroom, and are outward-facing.The Residencia is surrounded by parks and green areas and is just yards from the Universidad de Guipuzcoa. The famous Concha Beach is a 5-minute bus journey from the property.This residence is open to the university community all year round. If you are not a member of the Educational or University Community, a membership card by any Hostel Association in the IYHF must be presented.
- Nothing if I had known it was full of thousands of noisy kids we never would have chosen it
Clean students residence in the Campus area, 15min away by car from the City Center and the Playa de Concha.
The room is big enough and has a little kitchenette, everything very clean and nice. Cosy and modern
- A bit military, but very functional and served a good purpose of accommodation, excellent value and very helpful staff
- Accommodation was ok…but I found it pricey for the simple room. It is of course University accommodation so you must keep this in mind. Also we travelled in August which makes prices higher. I would find 50 Eur to be a correct price for most of the off season and 80 Eur in high season
- Walking distance from the beach. If you are planning a longer stay then a few nights it was good to have the little kitchen with the refrigerator.
Facilities at Olarain include a fitness center, paddle tennis and multi-use sports courts. There is also a games room and a sauna. Private parking is available for a surcharge.The functional bedrooms all feature simple décor and have heating. Each has a work desk and free WiFi.Olarain has a large café-bar area, in the living room and in the library. There is also a computer room with free internet access.Olarain is set less than 1.2 mi from San Sebastian’s old town and the famous La Concha Bay. The number 5 and 25 busses to the city center stop 1,000 feet away.
- Lovely clean room.and close to some nice bars and restuarants
- The staff and facilities are great! Short walk (8 minutes) to the beach
- I liked that the staff were nice and the rooms were big, the hotel was surrounded by lots of trees and fresh air. I liked that they had a phone to call reception and the bathrooms were nice. I liked the parking.
- The ambience! It is an excellent option for being in San Sebastian!
- Nice facility with nicely furnished rooms at a reasonable price. Location was walkable to the beach.
At Koisi Hostel you can find both private and dormitory rooms. All dormitory rooms come with capsule bunk beds and nightlight. Some rooms come with private bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.You can enjoy the communal lounge, and the glass roof top terrace where the bar and restaurant are placed. The restaurant offers traditional pintxos, and a wide range of homemade meals, including several vegetarian options.Other facilities include touristic activities organization, a 24-hour front desk at the property where touristic advice is provided. Padlocks are available for sale at the reception.El Antiguo district offers shops and bars within a short walking distance. This area is popular for surfing, cultural activities and its gastronomy.La Concha beach is 0.6 mi away from Koisi Hostel, while El Peine del Viento is 0.9 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 11 mi from the property.
Antiguo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and walking.
- Good facilities. 1.5km from the Old Town but a nice walk to it along the beach. Bars and restaurants nearby with a great local community feel. Excellent WiFi and internet. We had a private room with ensuite which could have easily accommodated a family of four. Easy access to public transport, the buses were frequent and regular.
- Beautiful room. Very clean, modern. Great staff!!! I couldn’t be happier!!!
- Location, friendly and helpful staff, clean bathrooms and showers.
Super friendly staffs:) Although i checked in so late night, there were staff and he was nice.
And also most things are super good they cleaned it well and facilities are modern. I stayed very comfortable although i used 6 mixed dormitory room
-Cute lobby, modern
-Available little breakfast for 4€
-storage room for luggage
Albergue Juvenil Ondarreta
The hostel is 1.4 mi from Playa de la Concha, 1.5 mi from Victoria Eugenia Theater and 1.8 mi from Kursaal. Bilbao Airport is 45 mi away.
Antiguo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and walking.
I got the room better than booked.
Very good shared kitchen.
Close to the beach and supermarket.
- Bus 16 right outside the door got you to other side of San Sebastián easily. Great access to beach and walks and funicular. Excellent kitchen and dining facilities with large screen TV for those World Cup games. Very clean. The bunk rooms had plenty of storage and space for the 6 beds. Staff very helpful.
- Excellent location for a good price, lovely staff, well equipped kitchen
- Reception was really nice, great view and clean rooms!
- Cheap spot and located close to the beach. Good for the money.
- I got the room better than booked.
Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea
There is a shared lounge at the property.Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 mi from Albergue ABARAXKA Aterpetxea, while Zarautz is 11 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- Very simple hotel, good for one night. Good restaurant
- Location. views. Friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Dog was able to go for a run after dinner.
- Staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough especiall the lady that booked us in —- Information was given, places to visit and even the bus timetables—She also did the breakfasts —- she again was excellent and catered for our every need without us even asking.
- Hund war willkommen. Alles super sauber. Das Restaurant ist Top. Nettes Personal und ganz toller Ort fürs Frühstück.
- La gente y sus vistas inmejorables, la estancia estuvo acorde a lo que esperaba bien.
A Room In The City
A Room In The City offers both shared and private rooms, all with city views. Rooms have either single beds or bunk beds, and there is a sink in each one.The hostel has a fully equipped dining area with a microwave, toaster, kettle and kitchenware. There is also a social lounge with computers, board games and magazines, where you can meet other guests. A breakfast service is not offered.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and luggage storage is available.A Room In The City has access through 2 different streets.Victoria Eugenia Theater is 2,300 feet from the property and the nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.9 mi from A Room In The City.
- The bed was super comfy, I got lucky and had a normal bed (not bunk bed). The road was a bit noisey though and we were so hot we had the window open the whole time. no fans or ac. The bathroom is small but does the job. one at a time sort of thing. Its a big place but felt very empty.. there was hardly anyone in the canteen or the roof top.. it had a weird ambience so I booked to go to another hostel, but then found friends so I was sad to leave, also the bed was more comfy at room in a city so I was very sad to leave. There was some free coffee and cereal but the cereal ran out. I was happy to have at least a bit , if breakfast was included that would be amazing! and also more ambience in the social areas. but overall I am happy with the stay.
- bed was really comfy, smart design of the showers/bathroom/common areas
- How clean the hostel was, the social areas, the privacy of the bunks and the friendly staff.
- Room in the City is an excellent place to stay in San Sebastian. It is very close to the Cathedral and east walking distance to the old town. The facilities are very nice, there is a lovely garden, and it is very clean. They provide a clean towel, a bottle of water and slippers for each guest! The beds are curtained, and have an outlet for charging your phone, a little shelf and hooks for whatever you want to hang near you. The staff were incredibly accommodating and very courteous. I would definitely stay again!
- If you want a hostel to simply sleep comfortably, spend most of the time by yourself, and be in a good location then this is for you. The bathrooms are relatively clean, the hostel is SO quiet, and the facilities are basic but get the job done.
Top Hostels In Larraul Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Larraul Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Larraul Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Larraul Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!