10 Best Hostels To Stay In Larrasoaña Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Larrasoaña Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Larrasoaña Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larrasoaña Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larrasoaña Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Larrasoaña Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Larrasoaña Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Larrasoaña Navarre:
Albergue San Nicolas
Each room has a shared bathroom.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the hostel, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 8 miles from Albergue San Nicolas, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
- The dinner at this property was lovely, great not to have to go in search of a restaurant after a long days walk on the camino. The beds were comfortable and the mattress and pillow had a plastic covering. There was an outside area to take a rest. The bathroom and the accommodation was exceptionally clean.
- It was an excellent property if walking the Camino we stay here after a days walking in torrential rain and the owners had everything available to get dry and all our gear dry from the day .plenty of heat on also which was very welcome
- Spotlessly clean dorm rooms and shower area were directly across from the room. Friendly and helpful staff. The meal in the evening was home cooked and so tasty. It was superb.
- Very clean with a full kitchen but you might want to stalk up on food in Zubiri as the little store across the street is not always open. A nice little cafe at the other end of town where you can get the pilgrim’s menu or really good pizza (big enough to share between two) and the server was nice enough to wrap up my leftovers for me.
- Fantastic bathroom and a superbly designed shower – heaven after a long day on the Camino.
Suseia – The pilgrim’s home
With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also provide guests with free WiFi.Guests at Suseia – The pilgrim’s home can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A variety of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and hiking.A business center and vending machines with drinks are available on site at the accommodation.Pamplona is 11 miles from Suseia – The pilgrim’s home. Pamplona Airport is 14 miles away.
- The place is a clean modern facility. The food was outstanding perhaps the best on the Camino!!!!! Staff could not be better if they tried, welcoming, friendly, helpful. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Very quaint, great location, plenty of food for breakfast, and even a backyard with seating and a place to hang wet clothes.
- It was so comfy, clean, good value for money, Alex was so nice, the dinner was amazing, the beds had a private curtain, lamp, shelf and plug socket which is very special when you are travelling the Camino. It is right beside a leisure centre with gym and outdoor pool to cool and stretch the legs and it has a nice chill out area in the garden. The breakfast buffet had everything and we loved our stay. Thank you Alex 😊
- The staff were fantastic. They provided a friendly service, even hanging out my washing.
- Comfortable bed, power socket at every bunk, amazing four-course dinner (with homemade chocolates!!), beautiful outdoor space; kind staff. You have to stay here!
Albergue Segunda Etapa
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Pamplona is 11 miles from the hostel, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 21 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Clean, confortable, great location, wonderful staff.
- The lady did washing for us which was much appreciated. The room was comfy, clean and in a good location (despite having trouble finding it as no sign). Breakfast was included in the price and was available from 6.30, toast, croissants, yoghurt and drinks.
- It’s was difficult to sleep with othes.. but all good in the end
- Perfect for 1 night on the Camino. Very nice stuff. Breakfast also to go 😊
- Nice bedroom and bathroom (we were in 4 bed dorm), plenty room and good security. Washing done for 5E. Breakfast was nice. Owner was a delight
Hostal Rural Haizea
The restaurant at Rural Haizea serves innovative and traditional cuisine. Sandwiches, snacks, tapas and drinks are available from the cafeteria.This charming guest house is on the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. The Roncesvalles Monastery is 3.1 mi away and you can drive to the beautiful Irati Forest in around 15 minutes.
- A great place to stay when on the Camino. Such lovely staff and great food. There are laundry services, a wonderful common area and some available single rooms, highly recommend.
- We had just finished a demanding part of the Camino and found the hotel relaxing. We particularly enjoyed eating in the bar which was obviously a local meeting place.
- Very nice, very clean, good sofa / common area, gigantic bocadillas.
- The room was very spacious and nice. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was large and very nice. The only problem was that there was no mirror in the bathroom, but how vain do you need to be?
- Great staff. The pilgrims meal was excellent! Also, after a long day of walking an elevator upstairs to the rooms was much appreciated luxury!
These private rooms have views of the garden or city and feature a shared bathroom and have access to a shared lounge.The property shares facilities with another hostel next door such as the reception, a shared kitchen and a shared living room.University of Navarra is 1.4 mi from Plaza Catedral, while Museum of the University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.7 mi from Plaza Catedral.
- Perfect location, very comfortable room and bed. Not on the Camino, but resting was perfect
- Everything else. All the owners and staff are amazing. Clean and great facilities. Brilliant location. We will see go back if we return to Pamplona.
- Great location… you can get to everywhere you want from here by walking… we had a room for 3 with a restroom nearby just for us… the bed was comfy and the room not cold or hot… shower had very hot water and there was not a lot of noise…
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino. The view of the cathedral from our window was great. The staff did our laundry whilst we went sightseeing which may sound like a given but on the Camino this is a winner! Breakfast is self service, but taken whenever you wish if you want an early start on the Camino next day. Lounge area for relaxing too. Also has great showers which are another important concern on the Camino! Would thoroughly recommend to pilgrims!!!
- Stopped here on the Camino. Friendly staff, very clean and well run accommodation. Old building recently well refurbished to very high standard inside: excellent fire safety, sprinklers in rooms etc. Lots of space, good toilet/shower to beds ratio. Good communal area. Good mix of pelegrinos and ‘ordinary’ hostellers. Great location in the old town right next to the Cathedral. Good value, breakfast included in our (room) price and can be taken at any time however early.
The hostel has dormitory rooms with bunk beds. Some rooms have sofas, some offer a terrace. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The property has bicycles for rent and laundry service can be organized upon request. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk of the hostel.Pamplona Bus Station is 1,300 feet away and the Train Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot.
- Good location, shared bathroom was okay but not great.
- I have stayed in hundreds of hostels and Albergues over the years and this was by far for the size of the hostel the best example I’ve experienced of a pocket sized hostel 32 beds about 90% accupancy for location as good as any I’ve seen it is a lesson in well thought out design it’s bright,rooms and fittings were first class the layout was phenomenal nothing was more than say 7 metres from anything else ,smart clever thoughtful staff .without a doubt the best I’ve stayed in and considering how so many hostels are dark holes with bureaucratic management this is a breath of fresh air congratulations
- Everything. Very clean. Great modern large room. Very comfortable.
- Friendly helpful staff, good location, kitchen facilities
- Great location. Clean, comfortable room. Warm and helpful hostess who even dried our clothes for us free of charge. Good breakfast included! We will look forward to returning here.
Albergue de Villava
The accommodations has a shared lounge with TV, a shared kitchen and a terrace. There is also a bar and an onsite restaurant that offers snacks, sandwiches and burgers, as well as a daily set menu.Dormitories have heating, a shared bathroom with shower and views of the river. Guests will find personal lockers and plugs next to each bunk bed. Bed linen and towels are available for a surcharge.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The town’s public swimming pools are 150 feet away from Albergue de Villava.Pamplona Airport is 5.6 mi away.
-clean and spacious
-had access to washer/dryer
-on the Camino path
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
Un albergue muy bien equipado, fundamental cada cama con su enchufe, luz individual y taquilla con llave incluida en el precio.
El lugar es encantador y tiene al lado un restaurante para todo lo que puedas necesitar.
- La cama muy cómoda, el trato muy bueno y el lugar muy bonito
- -clean and spacious
All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Albergue Ezpeleku has certain units that have mountain views, and all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. At the accommodation each room has a closet and a shared bathroom.Pamplona is 9 miles from Albergue Ezpeleku, while Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 22 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The property offers beds in shared dormitories and private rooms with a double bed. Each room has access to a shared bathroom with a shower.The hostel has a shared kitchen with a fridge, electric kettle, stove, microwave, oven and coffee machine. It also offers a laundry service.Pamplona Train Station is around 2.2 mi from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5.5 mi away.
- The space is bright and cheery and the bed was very comfortable. It’s a little far from the main part of Pamplona but the walk over is quite nice.
- nice albergue to stay for a team of 3 making the El Camino aiming the production of a TV documentary and a book
- It was a small room with a double bed, just basic, but good and enough for me for 1 night. The bathroom was outside just next to it and downstairs the kitchen with tea for self service. Breakfast was also available there in the morning, not a lot, but enough. The location is good, just a short walk to the oldtown.
- Great place, getting there is not difficult, just keep in mind the address and the name of the main road where it is located, 15 minutes walk from the bus station. The hostel is cozy and clean, great staff.
- Good breakfast, comfortable bed, shared kitchen, free coffee and tea all the time, nice common area, strategic location
The simple rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and heating, and some have a private bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The large 3-bedroom apartments have a lounge with sofa and TV, and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen has a gas hob, microwave and washing machine.The University Hospital is just 150 feet away. Free parking can be found nearby. The property offers easy access to the A-15 main road.
- The hotel staff were really friendly and helpful, they did an awesome job accomodating to our needs despite the language barrier.
- Price, good facilities, quiet and away from the craziness, good wifi
- Very clean and nice beding & towels. wé shared the bath room wìth three òther ròoms.
- Everything! Clean, comfortable, stylish, everything you need, good location (especially for the camino) because it’s a quick walk into downtown but much quieter than town in the evenings, plus local shops and restaurants are good. And the lady who gave us our key was super friendly and helpful.
- The room was clean and comfortable , the shared bathroom was also clean, a cosy little area with 4 rooms and a bathroom.
Top Hostels In Larrasoaña Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Larrasoaña Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Larrasoaña Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Larrasoaña Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!