10 Best Hostels To Stay In Larraga Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Larraga Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Larraga Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larraga Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larraga Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Larraga Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Larraga Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Larraga Navarre:
At the hostel, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Albergue Jakue will be able to enjoy activities in and around Puente la Reina, like hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from Albergue Jakue.
- Very chilled vibe and perfect location just as you are finishing the Camino for the day 🙂
- We liked the location , very good value for money , it is situated next to a hotel which one can use also so this adds to the property
- Small room with 3 beds, private bath, excellent set up with bar and outside relaxing area.
- Lovely bar area, nice atmosphere, great value express breakfast.
- The bar area and the meals were in the adjacent Resteraunt.
Albergue Mendizabal features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Olite is 16 mi from Albergue Mendizabal, while Estella is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 8.7 mi from the property.
- It was convenient to the Camino and was inexpensive.
- Lovely home, friendly atmosphere, home cooked dinner and warm as toast,
The owner was really helpfull in everything. Asked us if we wanted dinner for an extra $. He cooked it himself. It was great. The soup hit the spot for the cold weather thatwas coming. The rest of the meal was great too.
The whole house was very clean.
- Friendly welcome, in a pretty village which is in a beautiful location.
- An albergue for pilgrims,on the Camino, but we had a 2-bed room. Laid-back atmosphere and owner, nothing ever locked. Comfortable, with sun-terrace. Breakfast ok. Shared facilities, ok. Could eat at the nearby co-op bar/cafe, tho mainly pintxos. Nice small village of Muruzabal, near Obanos, 4 km Puente la Reina, all visitable. Must-see tiny church at Eunate 1.5km.
All rooms at Bei.tu Hostal Rural feature a rustic décor with parquet floors and exposed stone walls. Each includes a private bathroom with shower.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at Bei.tu restaurant, and à la carte Navarran cuisine. Packed lunches and special menus are also available on request.Staff can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including horse riding or bird watching. The guest house is part of the local government’s Bird Club, as well as Navarra’s Ruta del Vino Wine Route.Laguna de Pitillas is about 10 minutes’ drive away and Pamplona can be reached in about 30 minutes by car.There is free private parking and free Wi-Fi is available throughout.
- great atmosphere, in an old monastery. Situated in a lovely old village, only 3 km from Olite. Very good breakfast.
- Air conditioning, breakfast was plentiful with Iberian ham, toast, bread, butter, jams, fresh fruit, cereals, four different kinds of milk etc. etc. Conveniently situated (if you have a car) for Olite and Petilla (pools in both places). Little to do in Biere but it does have a restaurant and two bars. The shop opens mornings only. Very clean rooms, white sheets & towels, comfortable beds, fascinating, peaceful building, two lounges – both equipped with TV. Very peaceful and I’d stay here again. The pool in Petilla is the agricultural looking building on the left as you enter Petilla – there are NO signposts! There’s a barbecue area just across the road from the main entrance so you could buy some nosh from Olite and have a barby if the mood takes you.
Lugar tranquilo y silencioso para descansar, ubicado en la carretera dirección Olite (3km.)
El personal es fantástico, te informan de donde ir, que hacer, te atienden en el desayuno buffet
Nuestra experiencia fue estupenda, sin duda lo recomiendo a la gente que visite la “Tierra Media” de Navarra
El desayuno, genial, repostería y Confitería casera y buenísima, concretamente las magdalenas de chocolate con nueces, estaban espectaculares y las mermeladas una exquisitez.
La temperatura de la habitación, estupenda. Cama cómoda.
Me encantó la tranquilidad del lugar.
Y que decir de la generosidad de los dueños. Mil gracias.
Sin duda, volveremos.
Endroit trés peu touristique authentique. Bâtiment avec beaucoup de charme dans un petit village typique.
Personnel trés serviable et aimable. Petit dejeuner et diner copieux.
Chambre 5 places qui permet de rester en famille.
Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 25 miles from Agora Hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Really the cleanest place I’ve ever seen!! Very nice staff.
- Amazing place to stay on our Camino stop. Spotlessly clean, modern facilities. Loved the cubicles with privacy curtain, light, and power outlet. Staff were courteous. Great location!
- The staff could not be more helpful and they go out of their way to ensure you have a good experience. The facilities are excellent eg good kitchen, super showers, beds.
- Agora was sparkling clean. Brand new interior. Ultra modern everything. Beautifully organized with adjacent lockers. This was a five star hostel.
- Nice location and spotless. The owner was kind, helpful and service oriented.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Albergue Santiago Apostol has a playground.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 16 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Fantastic swimming pool, shower and clothed washing facilities
- Option of private rooms off dormitory, clean and spacious bathrooms and facilities to wash clothes and boots and hang out items
- Very spacious fespite the numbers of people. Dinner had 4 options per course and wad very tasty. Lots of fresh air.
- It was great to meet other pilgrims from around the world. Wonderful to have supper there. The walk up the hill would have been rough after dinner (and drinks) in town! S
- This place is functional and clean. But if you are walking it’s through Puente de Reina and up a hill. Not what you need at the end of a hard d day’s walk.
Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 13 miles from Albergue Puente. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Enjoyed a cerveza from the drink machine on the patio.
- Perfect place to begin hiking the Camino. Very friendly staff and wonderful location.
- The location was perfect, the property was clean and the terrace was amazing!
- Clean, comfortable, washing & drying facilities for clothes, lovely garden, nice breakfast
Susanna at the front desk was amazingly helpful. My friends had a problem with their baggage transfer and she called the company and the previous hostel to sort it out. When no solution was found she got her husband to drive back to Pamplona and retrieve the bags for us.
The owners are a credit to the Camino.
The rooms include a TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Albergue-Hostel Atseden features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pamplona is 12 mi from Albergue-Hostel Atseden, while Olite is 16 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 9.9 mi away.
- I was walking the Camino and the albergue was right on the path. The facilities were exceptionally clean and modern. The hosts were very hospitable and friendly.
- Very nice welcoming. Secure stay because of lockers: one big and one small for every bed.
- All was wonderful!One of the best albergue on the Camino!Very lovely personal.Thanks a lot!
- This Albergue was immaculate. Each person had their own drawer beneath their bed with nightlight and outlet. The shared bunk had curtains for privacy. The walled lawn area was much enjoyed.
Super modern and helpful owner. Facilities are well thought out. You can lock your stuff in a locker and a drawer under your bunk. Washing machine and a large washing sink available.
She leaves a breakfast for you for the morning.
La Bodega Del Camino
Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Lorca, like hiking.Logroño is 29 miles from La Bodega Del Camino, while Pamplona is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal
At the hostel, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Pamplona is 11 miles from Hostel El Jardin de Muruzabal. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostería de Curtidores
The rooms come with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Hostería de Curtidores provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and all rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostería de Curtidores, including cycling and hiking.Logroño is 25 miles from Hostería de Curtidores, while Pamplona is 22 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 21 miles away.
First albergue in town. I remember that day being quite a long walk so it was nice seeing the place so close to the entrance of the town.
The place is well run, very clean and got everything is needed.
Both the gate and the room has codes for access and I found that quite secure. Right outside albergue you’ll see a free flowing water fountain, its very nice to run your feet under cold water to ease the tiredness.
I would definitely stay there again if i pass by this town!
- Good view of river as well as rain, we can hear the natural rhythm of running river and falling rain. A new hostel constructed on the base of an old building.
- Great location near the river and on the road to the historical places. Very welcoming and friendly staff. Lovely room: nice to hear the sound of the river. Simple breakfast but very tasty: good fruit choice.
- The position on the River. I side the hostel was very very nice
- An excellent Hosteria, friendly staff, comfortable and exceptional clean and airy place and room. Stunning building with lots of interesting things to see. Bedroom views were unique with a river, dam & wildlife. Breakfast was excellent and a very relaxed atmosphere. Great location, safe and very central to the town centre.
- First albergue in town. I remember that day being quite a long walk so it was nice seeing the place so close to the entrance of the town.
Top Hostels In Larraga Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Larraga Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Larraga Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Larraga Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!