10 Best Hostels To Stay In Larrabetzu Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Larrabetzu Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Larrabetzu Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Larrabetzu Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Larrabetzu Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Larrabetzu Basque Country:
Mañarikua Hostelling International
Heated rooms feature tiled floors and have a desk and wardrobe. All have shared bathroom facilities.There is a games room with table tennis and billiards. You will also find vending machines for drinks and snacks. Discounts are available at local football pitches. Within 1,650 feet of the residence is a sports center with indoor pools, golf school and paddle tennis courts.
- Well located for the airport. Free wifi worked well.
- It is very near the Bilbao airport. The price is suitable. The front desk is very patient.
Price is low and location is good.
For a dinner or drink you can go to the hotel next door.
- Private room for low price, simple breakfast provided in the morning, staff very obliging to late arrival and ordered a taxi for the morning.
Ich suchte eine günstige Übernachtungsmöglichkeit, das wurde erfüllt.
Eine witzige, Familien- und Jugendfreunliche Unterkunft in cooler Lokation.
Unten, im Hotel, gab es auch eine Bar, wo man gut und günstig essen und trinken konnte.
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
Rooms at Moon Hostel Bio feature vibrant décor and individual lockers. Private rooms have a private bathroom, while dormitories have bunk beds and a shared private bathroom.The property has a lounge area for guests to relax in. You can make use of maps, lockers and bicycle storage at reception, and staff can also arrange bicycle rental.Various bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found on Lehendakari Aguirre Street, 100 feet away.Taxis and buses to various locations in the city stop 150 feet from the property and Deusto University is 1,300 feet away. The Fine Art Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away.Moon Hostel Bio is 1.9 mi from the historic center and Bilbao Cathedral. Bilbao Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
Cozy and relux.
Nice location cafe and sightseeing.
Near the Guggenheim musium.
- Clean and quiet. Near the centre of town. Just beside albuergo for those on camino
In private rooms there is private barhroom
There is an avaiable kitchen with facilities
- Simple but it did the job. Location is good for Guggenheim museum
- hostel/hotel was clean and bathroom cleaned daily. location was fine although not very central was very close to metro / buses and staff when there were friendly and helpful. shops / bars nearby
- Cozy and relux.
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Including bunk beds, all rooms have individual reading lights and lockers. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented for an additional charge.Other shared facitlies available at Quartier Bilbao Hostel include a rooftop terrace, a TV lounge with vending machines, and a kitchenette where the self-service continental breakfast is available.Set in a pedestrian street, this hostal is just 150 feet from the Ribera Market. Plaza Nueva is 400 feet from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, while El Arenal Park is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Elise was a wonderful ambassador for the hostel She was so welcoming and so helpful
- Great location, friendly staff, plentiful free breakfast – good size communal area
- Amazing atmosphere and very professional, helpful and friendly staff. I’ve stayed several times already, including the double room, which has a great terrace facing the colorful houses of Casco Viejo. The best ho(s)tel in Bilbao. Thank you!
- Nice location in old town. Friendly staff, good breakfast. Rooms are basic but clean.
- Very clean and comfy rooms. Very modern with large bathrooms. Staff very helpful and attentive.
Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika
At the hostel, rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao is 10 miles from Albergue Peregrinos Eskerika, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 31 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 8 miles away.
- The property is gorgeous and feels like you’re in the country. The resident dog, Lolita, is a gem. I liked the outdoor kitchen and seating and the ability to buy the items I wanted to cook. Decent prices.
- Super clean. Spotless. €6 for a bottle of surprisingly tasty wine. Bedroom with shower was modern. Water was hot. Towel provided by alburgue host. Funky outdoor kitchen for pilgrims use.
- The Albergue is situated in the hills away from the congestion of cities; it was a haven of serenity after walking for hours on the Camino. It surpassed my expectations.
- L’ostello ha una bella atmosfera, immerso nella natura e nel cammino di Santiago de Compostela. I letti sono comodi.
- La persona que estaba en recepción era agradable y los baños estaban limpios
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, and shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be rented.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There is 24-hour free tea and coffee and computers with free internet connection.The staff at the hostel can organize guided tours and activities for groups. The center is a 5-minute metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is a 15-minute walk from Atxuri Train Station and a 10-minute walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- The staff was exceptional during the prior and on site communication, they helped us a lot, always pro actional
- The room was great, plenty of space for all of us. The charger area with each bed was a brilliant idea. The location was good for driving in and also transport links with the nearby subway station.
- Very big new hostel out of Bilbao centre. Friendly staff, clean, good wifi, good breakfast. Located five minutes walk from a metro station, supermarket, about 20 minutes walk to the centre along the river. Generally, this hostel was fine but unfortunately the room I was in had bed bugs. Once I informed the staff member, she changed my room immediately, and allowed me a free wash and dry of my clothing. She was very nice, but I didn’t get the impression that the complaint was going to be followed up on.
- clean and modern . Probably works well when You just want a bed. I rented a double room and it was not good . Felt more like modern, effiecient prison then hotel .
- Very friendly staff and convenient location,as comfortable room
All Iron Hostel
The property offers dormitory rooms with a coffee machine. Lockers with individual sockets inside are available. This property is adapted for guests with disabilities.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is 1.3 mi from All Iron Hostel, while Plaza Nueva is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Very welcoming accommodation within walking distance to some great food options and a reasonable walk to the main downtown area. Clean and conducive to meeting other travelers.
- It was my second time staying at All Iron, and it was amazing! My favorite hostel ever.
- The place was super clean, staffs were nice and the view was incredible.
- I actually like the location of the hostel because it is situated next to a super green park. Room was with an amazing view. Spacious common area with lots of games.
- Everything else! Snoring people should have separate room though 😉
At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao Exhibition Center is 0.7 mi from Bcool Bilbao, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 0.8 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 mi away.
In general it is good. Staff are very helpful.
The free walking tour is exceptionally great. The tour guide introduced the city from various perspectives and i enjoyed it so much.
- The hostel itself is quite nice and the people working there are really friendly and helpful.
- Location close to the city centre, breakfast included and nice private room
The hostel is really well decorated and there are little touches like jugs of lemon water in the corridors which we really appreciated.
We stayed in a private double room and it was basic but clean. The bathroom was massive and the shower was great! The terrace is so lovely – great to sit out on in the morning or evening with a beer.
The staff were really friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for us. In the neighborhood San Francisco and right next to Bilbao la Vieja and the Casco Viejo. Everything we wanted to see on our trip was within a short walking distance.
The area around the hostel is packed with nice cafes, bars and restaurants. There are also supermarkets and fresh fruit/veg shops across the street too.
- The staff was very proactive in communicating with me via email regarding my late arrival and bunk bed request. The room and bathroom were very clean, and the beds were comfortable.
- In general it is good. Staff are very helpful.
Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
– The location is superb.
– The staff are friendly and helpful.
– Having a full kitchen for cooking is nice.
– The common area is quite comfortable and a great place to socialize, or, in my case, watch the World Cup with others.
– The luggage storage and being allowed to hang out in the common were a big help on the day of my departure, as it was raining quite heavily.
- Great location and atmosphere. Super comfortable and excellent breakfast provided
People were lovely
Great social areas
Free food and drink
- The staff is really friendly and helpful. Free breakfast. Located in a vibrant area.
- 2 good areas for seating and meeting people, breakfast is ok considering it´s free and it has some variety.
- – The location is superb.
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
Most of the rooms located in this refurbished factory are equipped with a private bathroom and a personal locker. Every bunk bed comes with a night light, a shelf and USB connector. Bed linen is provided.You can find 2 wheel-chair adapted shared bathrooms in this property.This premium hostel feature a shared interior courtyard with a vertical garden and a shared lounge area with TV. Guests will have access to a shared kitchenette area with a fridge, dining area and microwave.The stylish on-site bar and restaurant offers characteristic local dishes and Pintxos.Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk at the property, and a laundry room available at an extra charge.Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located within walking distance from several restaurants, shops and bar areas.Bilbao Old Town is 0.8 mi from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, while the Funikular is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- The beds were really comfortable, and the toilet in the room was clean.
- Staff really helpful and friendly. Bathroom always empty and accessible. Great location. Even though I was sharing a room with lots of people it felt private and spacious.
- Really friendly staff – girl with purple hair was lovely and really helpful
- Place was clean and it was very easy to get there by bus from airport.
- Confortable beds, usb plug at bed, kitchen, laundry room
Bilbao Central Hostel
The hostel has a free Internet computer area and a shared lounge with sofas and TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. A coin-operated washing machine and dryer are also available.A breakfast is served every morning at Bilbao Central Hostel. You can also prepare your own meals using the modern kitchen equipped with fridge and microwave.The guesthouse is a 15-minute walk from Guggenheim Museum and just a 10-minute walk from Museum of Artistic Reproductions. Bilbao Central Hostel is well connected with public transportation; both Abando and Moyua Metro Stations are a 5-minute walk from the property.
- The hostel has a very good central location with a walking distance to most of the sights, supermarkets, and transportation. The hostel itself was very clean, colorful and organized. The room was cozy and the common space was very nice. Breakfast was included as well. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
- The staffs were very kind and tried to communicate with us even though they were not good at English.
- I stayed in a 6-bed-room. The Bed is confortable and clean. The location is quite close 10 minutes less to each Points (Central bus station, Gugenheim Bilbao Museum, Airport Bus Station, Train Station). Enough and clean Showers and Toilet. Each bed has ist own socket and locker without key.
- Very simple, easygoing hostel in the city center. Twenty minute walk from termibus, around ten from Casco Antiguo. Great wifi, clean amenities and friendly staff. If you’re spending a few nights in Bilbao, you can’t ask for a better location for the money.
- Helpful staff. Breakfast is included (nothing fancy but enough to get you started for the day). I notice that the bathrooms are always clean. It’s also walking distance to places of interest.
Top Hostels In Larrabetzu Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Larrabetzu Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Larrabetzu Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!