10 Best Hostels To Stay In Langre Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Langre Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Langre Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Langre Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Langre Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Langre Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Langre Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Langre Cantabria:
Posada Playa de Langre
Each bright room at La Posada de Langre has colorful décor. There is free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and heating.Breakfast is served in the Langre’s café, which offers drinks and snacks throughout the day. A restaurant service is available during the summer months.Set on Santander Bay, the Langre offers easy access to the beaches at Laredo, Santoña, Cabarceno del Mar and Valles Pasiegos. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Bilbao is less than 56 mi away.
- Was a bonus having separate access to the accommodation. Spacious room and bathroom which both looked fresh and new. The proprietors were very friendly and helpful. Enjoyed the rural location and a very good breakfast.
- location close to the beach, very friendly staff, atmosphere, peaceful place
- A quiet, simple place walking distance from the beach. A country side overnight stay with a farm and a field of cows just outside the window. Langre beach a love place with room for all: families, surfers and naturists.
Very kindly staff
Walking distance (~300meters) from the beautiful Playa de Langres
- Located in a quiet little village. Walking distance to a very nice beach surrounded by high cliffs. Nice waves, nice rocks for climbing over with kids. Hotel staff is very friendly and hard working. Atmosphere is very relaxed. Relatively little tourism around, most tourists are Spanish.
The accommodations offers private rooms or dormitories.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will find a lounge area with flat-screen TV at the accommodations and a large communal dining area and a furnished terrace.Santander Airport is 5 mi from the property and airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Langre Beach is 2.4 mi away.
- Staff were really friendly and went out of their way to make us feel welcome! Location was great, really clean and good facilities. Would definitely recommend.
- Awesome homely feel, very welcoming family! Awesome value for money, lovely affordable home cooked food in a beautiful little beach town.
- Really lovely people. Helpful and friendly. Great location. A fantastic place to stay if you are into surfing. It would be great in the summer particularly. Breakfast was basic bit sufficient. Fresh, warm croissants. Wolf House is also home to a beautiful, elegant and friendly dog who was happy to let us stroke her ears.
- As others have said – this a surfers’ crash pad. It’s called ‘surf hostel’ so that’s clear. And that’s the vibe – laid back, easy going, generous to a fault. Lunch, supper available as well as breakfast – but let the staff know. They’ll provide lots if you ask.
The atmosphere is just amazing. Feels like home. The staff is super friendly and helpful, they offer healthy meals for a decent price.
I think any surfer would get in love with this place… I’ll be back there for sure.
The property can arrange surfing classes and rent surf boards to guests. The dinner menu includes such dishes as barbecues, paellas and pasta.Rooms offer a bunk bed in a mixed dormitory. The shared bathrooms include a bath or shower, and guests are provided with free towels and bed linen.At SURFtoLIVE House you will find a garden. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a vending machine.The hostel is a 20-minute drive from Santander Airport. Bilbao City is 55 mi away.
- Great vibe and atmosphere and everything there a surfer needs for a Surftrip. When the waves in Somo haven’t been great the owner stopped by in the morning with his Jeep and took us to other great surf spots. The couple who owns the place is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great front yard with everything you need from surfboard racks to showers and a hammock. Indo boards, basketball and even a Golfball and bat there for off days. Breakfast is fine if you like a sweet breakfast. If you want something else there is a supermarket 5min away. All in all we had an amazing time with great people, and amazing waves. Thanks especially to the owner for taking us on the surf trips.
- Really friendly staff. Good choice of surfboards to hire and use of the skateboards to go into town was really nice.
- The people that were there were amazing and the owners were so kind and helpful!!
- Breakfast was great. Plentiful. Staff were very accommoding. Especially when I had an issue with my mobile not charging, thanks Con. Great to have company after been on the Camino. Though I am not a surfer, the staff were relaxed.
- Great location, nice clean room, staff were very helpful!!!
With a shared bathroom, certain units at the hostel also have a balcony.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Camino de Santiago en Santander is a 10-minute walk from Hostel Santander. Santander Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- Bed was great bathroom was great breakfast was good staff were great
- Location, breakfast, safety, ammenities, staff, very pretty place (though the bathrooms could need a hand here and there).
Loved the terrace and sitting room
Staff were very friendly and helpful
Music was great
- Beautiful hostel, very clean, small and comfortable. Breakfast was good and there is always hot water and coffee available. Rooms are large and every bed has a locker. Just a bit expensive.
- It’s a really cozy relaxed place. Good location, super clean, helpful staff.
At the hostel, every room comes with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at La Cala also have a terrace. All guest rooms have a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 6 miles from La Cala.
No reviews yet.
Latas Surf House
This property offers different shared dormitories, all feature either a private or shared bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hostel also offers shared lounge and barbecue facilities in the garden. The games room has table tennis, darts and board games.The property offers activities such as surfing and windsurfing, and you can also get a discount on surfing lessons. In the shared garden and lounge different activities are held such as barbecues, parties or different meetings all day long.Pedreña Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Santander is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
No reviews yet.
El Sardinero Casino is a 16-minute walk from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The rooms in Alojamientos Cantíber are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Alojamientos Cantíber provides certain rooms that include a balcony, and all rooms include a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options. Other facilities at Alojamientos Cantiber include a shared kitchen area, including a desk, flat-screen TV, and seating area.El Sardinero Casino is 1.7 mi from Alojamientos Cantíber, while El Sardinero Beach is 1.7 mi from the property. Santander Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- The lady was very nice and helpful. Also the atmosphere was friendly and cosy. I like that the hostel is not big, just one room for eight people plus two private rooms. Thank you! Gracias!
- Very welcoming staff. The place was comfortable and beautifully decorated.
- Everything was Ok. Beatriz helps in a special way. It is a very special place.
Este hostal me encanto! La dueña es super simpática, y te ayuda en todo lo que necesitas, es sumamente limpio, hay un baño para hombres y mujeres, el desayuno está muy rico y muy completo. Las camas son ultra cómodas.
Yo viajo sola y había un comedor común donde podías compartir con los viajeros, la verdad es que esta muy lindo, volvería solo por el hostal jaja. (me quede dos noches)
Me parecio super limpio, y en buena ubicacion. La dueña es super amable para recibirte, indicarte que lugares visitar, y muy atenta en todo momento.
Es un lugar tranquilo que recomiendo!
Albergue De Meruelo
Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also feature free WiFi.Santander is 11 miles from Albergue De Meruelo. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
- Perfect location and all services for pilgrims. Quiet,comfortable bed. One of my best night’s sleep yet! Hosts are very friendly and helpful. You will be well taken care of here.
- Very beautiful house, wonderful surroundings, huge calm, peace, brilliant food, very nice staff, perfect visit, I’m very thankful to Albergue Meruelo for their great job and all the good emotions they transmit me.
- Friendly hosts. New and cosy place with washing machine and dryer. Beautifully situated in the countryside within decent distance from Laredo.
- bien situé sur le chemin mais rien comme commerces aux alentours et donc obligé de consommer sur place!
- La atención,simpatía y amabilidad de los dueños, simplemente geniales
Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Santander Port is 2,650 feet from Hostel Allegro , while Camino de Santiago en Santander is 0.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast made in morning very good too.Tv very good for watching world cup.
– Location is good. Some previous reviews have said it’s at the top of a huge hill, but as an overweight and out of shape 41 year old, I did not find the hill difficult in the least.
– The owner is very friendly and helpful.
– Outlets for each bed to charge devices.
– Spacious lockers.
– It’s a very clean hostel.
– Quiet. It’s easy to get some rest.
– The showers are actually pretty large for a hostel and the water pressure and temperature are excellent.
- Everything is in walking distance, and the staff was really nice!
- The einer is Really Kind and funny. The place is Clean! Loved it.
- Perfect stuff – host is very nice and helpful man 🙂
Top Hostels In Langre Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Langre Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Langre Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Langre Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!