10 Best Hostels To Stay In Laiño Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Laiño Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Laiño Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laiño Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laiño Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Laiño Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Laiño Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Laiño Galicia:
Albergue Pensión Flavia
This guest house has bunk beds in dormitories and private rooms, all including a closet, bed linen and towels. Private rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Dormitory rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can make use of a shared fridge, freezer, microwave and oven.You can find several restaurants and shops within 1,950 feet of Albergue Pension Flavia. The property is located next to the Portuguese Route of the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, and the city of Santiago is 16 mi away.
- It’s the first one you arrive to when walking El Camino de Santiago. It has a hair dryer.
- Value for money, lovely kitchen, good washing machine
- It’s just a short walk to the centre of Padrón.
- Kitchen, washing machine (even a dryer). Nice small rooms, two shared bathrooms for a floor. Everything was clean.
- The staff were friendly. It was right on the Camino Way with lots of restaurants close by. And it was spotlessly clean.
Albergue O Pedrón
All rooms at Albergue O Pedrón come with a seating area. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms come with a mountain view. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 12 miles from Albergue O Pedrón. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- This is a new purpose built albergue. It is wonderful! One night there was just the 3 of us there in this huge facility! Superbly set up. The ‘pods’ you sleep in offer heaps of privacy!
- New hostel on the Camino to Santiago. Very clean, some privacy provided even in dormitorios by the set up of bunks, reading light and socket over bed. Kitchen well equipped. Nice communal area with sofas and TV. A bit outside town itself, but quiet, and restaurant close by
- Very clean and new Albergue with excellent facilities. Towels provided.
- The place was really new, they are open like since one month, nice design everywhere, everything is clean. Beds are comfortable. And strangely there were only me and another guest in the whole albergue the night I was staying there on my way to Santiago.
- The unique style of rooms. It’s spacious and comfortable and a really nice place to meet other travellers. Facilities are great and the location isn’t too far from the centre
Albergue Camiño Do Sar
At Albergue Camiño Do Sar, every room comes with a closet. Albergue Camiño Do Sar provides certain units that have a patio, and every room has a coffee machine. At Albergue Camiño Do Sar each room includes a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 12 miles from Albergue Camiño Do Sar. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- We’d actually booked somewhere else that closed down and couldn’t be happier that we ended up here! The welcome we received was so friendly and the place is spotless. We were walking the Camino Portuguese and this is right on the path (and just a short walk into the centre of Padron). The showers are the best too! Breakfast was included in the morning. All in all couldn’t recommend it more.
- Great location on portuguese camino. Exceptional albergue with friendly and very helpful staff
- The family who run the hostel have a complete focus on their guests. Their attention to detail and personal touches were the best I have found ever in a hostel. Thank you so much for the gluten free breakfast that went beyond and reasonable expectations. The website should also really promote the stone salt foot bath provided…what a treat!
A good stop on the Camino. Lovely New hostel with good facilities and very clean and comfortable.
Staff friendly and helpful.
Air conditioner in bedroom.
- Maria ist the best. So friendly and helpful. One of the best Auberge I ever been.
A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Albergue Rossol features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free indoor bycicle parking.Pontevedra is 21 mi from Albergue Rossol, while Sanxenxo is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- A nice hostel in the centre of Padron, clean and comfortable. I appreciated the lockers and also the curtains, plug and light at each bed. Recommend.
- Courtains were great for privacy, everything was very clean. The bar is open until late and then early in the morning
- It is right on the camino route. It is nice to have a curtain on the bunk beds for privacy and it is lovely to sleep in proper sheets
- It exceeded my expectation, because the reviews are not that good. When I got there i’ve found out that the property is really well located, the gentleman at “reception” is super friendly, the towels and bed sheets are included and the bunked bed really comfortable, which allowed a really night pf sleep!
- Location was great. Opposite the church in Padron with many cafes etc nearby. Liked the cabin style bunks with curtains
A flat-screen TV, as well as 2 computers are featured. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a private locker with key in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen with 2 microwaves, ceramic hob, toaster, refrigerator, dishwasher and gift shop at the property. Complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil and vinegar are offered.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer and bike storage.Santiago de Compostela is 11 mi from Albergue Corredoiras, while Pontevedra is 21 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- Absolutely excellent stay as always. Stayed before and will stay again. Great peaceful location right on the Camino de Santiago. Great welcome from host and first class facilities. Very comfy and private dorm beds.
- Very clean and well-organized. Laundry Service was the best!
- The most automated albergue I have stayed on this trip and very organized.
- Everything in particular Antonio, what a hardworking guy doing everything for pilgrims and with such a pleasant manner.
- Very helpful owner who had clothes cleaned & dry within a couple of hours of arriving. Very clean & the bunks were cosy and comfortable. The kitchen had everything you needed. Perfect place to rest your weary feet after a day on the Camino
Cruces de Iria
All guest rooms come with an oven, microwave, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Selected rooms also offer a kitchenette with a toaster. At the hostel, each room comes with a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Cruces de Iria.Santiago de Compostela is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 miles from Cruces de Iria.
- the staff was very friendly, the room was very clean.
-fully equipped kitchen
-just on the Camino Portugues
-Eroski market is 400m from the Albergue
-very nice and helpful hospitaleiro, told us the story about Padron and Cruces de Iria etc.
-very clean albergue
– modern interior
- We had a wonderful stay in this hostel. Hector, the host, was very friendly and helpful. He sat down with us and discussed the history of the area and of Padron with us, which was really interesting. The rooms were lovely and clean, with fresh sheets and a towel. There was also nice showers, a well stocked kitchen and lockers. The hostel was located about 1km outside of Padron on the Santiago side, beside a historic church. The location was perfect the next morning as we had 1 less km to walk to Santiago. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it.
- In historic Iria Flavia 1/2 mile north of central Padron, renovated albergue (2 bunk rooms 10 + 6) beside the Camino path. Enjoyed the white cotton sheets/towel/blanket provided & owner’s daily talk on local history.
- Pleasant stuff, good location, goog restaurant only few steps, beautiful interier, a lot of toilet paper, towels… Great kitchen with tea and Coffee for everyone. Automats with food and drinks. I really recomend.
Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Crucesinn Albergue have a terrace. All guest rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 14 miles from the property.
– very clean
– nice garden and views
– a bar with good beer and wine
– small pool with clean water
– located just next to Camino Route
- Nice all-inclusive albergue about ten miles from Santiago de Compostela. Friendly staff. Low price. Towels/sheets are available for 3 euros more. Food and drinks and laundry available on site. No nearby services.
- New albergue, very nice and clean place just between Padron and albergue in Teo. 17km from Santiago de Compostela
- Helpful and kind people, very nice meal and live music in the evening! Wonderful place.
- This is my absolutely favorite Albergue. Staff was absolutely outstanding. They do not speak much english, but the host use google translate to please me which was absolutely outstanding. They offer food, wine, coffee ,what ever you need. There is not much services in the village, but you can find everything at Albergue. Shower was brilliant, bed was comfortable and they provide towels for you.
- – very clean
La Calabaza del Peregrino
Santiago de Compostela is 6 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from La Calabaza del Peregrino.
- Quaint little albergue literally on the Camino. We got in early and watched all the pilgrims go by. Great food and wonderful outside garden/tables out the back and a big clothesline. It’s only 13 km from Santiago so most pilgrims keep going. We loved having a short walk into Santiago so were in early for getting our compestela and going to mass.
- Good location, great food and nice staff. Cleand room and bathroom.
- Good place to stay on the camino, though it wasn’t any better than a normal albergue. So the price was a bit too high.
- Good location along the Camino route, great stop if you want to break up your walk into Santiago.
Nice albergue with everything you would expect on the Camino…. bunk beds, average bathrooms (but clean), a place to wash and hang your clothes. No kitchen.
The restaurant is a little overpriced but it is to be expected as there is nothing else around. Still, the food was good.
Wi-Fi was great.
At the hostel, all rooms have a closet and a TV. Certain rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. The rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Albergue Agarimo, while Vigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue O Cruceiro
At the hostel, rooms have a closet. All rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer.Santiago de Compostela is 20 miles from Albergue O Cruceiro, while Vigo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Good-sized 4 bed dormitory with good personal storage and excellent ensuite bathroom. Smart decor and light. Pleasant communal rooms opposite our dorm. Supermarket opposite. Short walk into attractive town centre.
- It was value for money, and very handy for the camino. Supermarket just across the street
- Good option to stay on Camino. It is on the Way, the supermarket is across the street, and beds are fine.
Small room with bathroom for 4 people, opposite the supermarket,
small living room with tables and microwave. Washing machine and dryer machine here.
Perfect location on Camino Portuguese.
It is my second stay here. Well recommended.
- good price and value for money, very organised. i was doing the camino de santiago and thus i shared the room with 3 other people doing the same. everything went well. it has a small fridge in the common living room and washing maschines in the terrace . overview really confortable stay!
Top Hostels In Laiño Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Laiño Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Laiño Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Laiño Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!