10 Best Hostels To Stay In Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Lago De Guadalupe State Of Mexico:
Hostal El Campanario
Located 3.9 miles from Downtown Mexico City in Mexico City, Hostal El Campanario features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Zocalo Square is 4.1 miles from Hostal El Campanario, and United States Embassy is 5 miles from the property. Benito Juarez Airport is 5 miles away.
- Excellent stay at this hostal. I would highly recommend and visit again!!! Most friendliest, helpful owners I ever met. My sisters and I stayed at the hostal. The owner Gabriela and her husband helped us find our way to the Basilica of Guadalupe (10 mins walk) they even walked with us to the main road. That night it rained so hard, Gabriela called/text us if we needed a ride back to the hostal. Thank you!! Room was very clean, comfortable, WIFI worked, and beautiful modern bathroom.
- Very nice owner who even ordered an airport taxi without additional charge via Uber. We stayed in a small kind of apartments with a beautiful terrasse. Also breakfast was good. Will.come again.
- THE LADY THAT WORKS AT THE HOSTEL IS VERY ACCOMMODATING AND WORKS HARD TO ENSURE THAT ALL YOUR NEEDS ARE TAKEN CARE OF.
It was an cozy old house, so pretty.
Staff are helpful. Breakfasts change everyday.
I ate pancakes and mexican food.
It’s also located in safe area and the subway station is quite near too.
- Very friendly staff! Breakfast was always something different and quite enjoyable! Interesting area!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Índigo offers accommodations in Mexico City, just 2.5 miles from Museum of Modern Art.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 4.3 miles from Casa Indigo.
- Really nice owner, super clean, roof top where you could sit, beautiful rooms
- Súper friendly staff and a lovely room. The view on top was fab for an outside breakfast.
- Very nice and cosy guesthouse, big rooms, and very good location in a chill neighborhood!
- So pretty and unique. A real boutique hotel feel, with fresh flowers everywhere, cool design elements and immaculately clean.
- THE Hospitality and care from the owner than you so much for this.
Lety’s place offers accommodations in Mexico City.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Benito Juarez Airport is 7 miles away.
- Located in good and comfortable area, surrounded by many restaurants, the hostal has truly good security access, Lety (the owner) is very responsible and professional. The place has all you need for a pleasant stay.
- Very helpful staff; gave advice and answered questions very quickly. Very close to metro at Polanco. Functional and fine for a stop over with handy kitchen facilities and plenty of nice eateries nearby.
- Es hat mich an mein Leben in der WG erinnert, nette Wohnung mit 3 Zimmern in einer feinen Gegend. Ubahnstation gleich ums eck, daher auch sehr gute Anbindung. Tolle Lokale, gutes Essen und netter Gastgeber. Für diese Umgebung sicher eine der billigeren Unterkünfte.
- Buena zona, siempre en contacto con host, esta atenta pero te da tu espacio, tiempo y privacidad. Muy recomendable.
Mi estadía en Letys Place, estuvo perfecta buscaba un lugar cerca del auditorio nacional ya que fui a un concierto, y quedo perfecto me fui y me regrese caminando. tiene todo los servicios y el precio es accesible, la zona donde esta, esta perfecto, hay locales, restaurantes y plazas cercas.
La cama y la habitación muy cómoda, y ni se diga de la atención fue perfecta.
Hospedaje La Colonial
Hospedaje La Colonial offers accommodations in Mexico City.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Well situated and cheap, but still not worth to stay here for tourists. Safe but not for the western civilizaton.
- It is the best place for the money they charge. Cheap and a very good location
Schlüssel fürs 4-Bett-Zimmer
WiFi im Zimmer
- Гостиница для аскетически настроенных граждан, очень дёшево и в историческом центре города
- Super barato y muy bien localizado, a dos cuadras de metro guerrero!
Hostel Art Gallery
One of our best sellers in Mexico City! Hostel Art Gallery is located in the Reforma neighborhood in Mexico City, just half a mile from United States Embassy. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zocalo Square is 1.8 miles from Hostel Art Gallery , and Downtown Mexico City is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from Hostel Art Gallery.
- Excellent breakfast in the rate. The location makes for easy walks to the city park and local restaurants. Open terrace is a nice touch.
- Check-in process was easy. It was very clean. Liked the separate female dorm and washrooms and clean towel.
- Great location, great breakfast, great working staff
very central location, safe area,
a day staff member Cesar, very friendly and fair,
[but i had already paid through Gisela by that time].
The Hostel is well located and you can go to any important sides in Mexico City walking or get there very quickly.
In addition breakfast tastes good and people are very nice.
Located in Mexico City, 1.3 miles from Museum of Modern Art, Capsule Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
Hostel with privacy
Nice pizza place next door
Walk to Zócalo in around 30 minutes
- The ‘capsules’ make you feel like in your own room, lots of privacy. There was a woman doing a really good work at reception. Showers are not so bad. By the way, you get a bit dizzy walking around this hostel: the floors and the stairs are a bit crooked due to the earthquakes.
Good mattress, intimate, quite, safe.
Nice staff who can help with the informations, they were patience.
- I like the capsule idea. I had a lot of privacy. Is really easy to get in and out with the ir key system. The location is amazing, you can walk to many interesting spots and public transportation is just Steps away. The personal was very kind to help me with a lost garment.
- Clean and cheap. Staff is friendly. Location is easy to find and near a McDonald’s. The pizza place beside the hostel oozes tasty aroma
- Hostel with privacy
Hostal La Tercia
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal La Tercia offers accommodations in Mexico City.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from Hostal La Tercia.
- The terrace was a great place to hang out in the fresh air. The lockers were big and really convenient and I felt safe leaving my things there while I was out in the city. The location was perfect. I was also able to print my boarding pass at the front desk.
-The location – it’s close to the center (about 20-25 minute walking to Palacio de Bellas Artes depending on how fast you walk) and very close to metro station Insurgentes. There’s a lot of restaurants and bars so it’s quite full of people throughout the night as well and therefore feels safe to walk around.
-The facilities are really great (head a chance to compare with another hostel and this one was better by a long shot) they have shower cabins with a space to leave your clothes.
-The staff is really nice, especially Raimon was really lovely and helpful.
-Good wifi throughout the property.
-There’s quite a lof of social spaces on every floor.
- Great location, friendly staff and met lots of wonderful people from around the world during my stay.
- Very nice big bathrooms and good location in zona rosa
- Perfect location and very clean without a doubt. You can see people are working hard to keep the place clean.
The Foodie Hostel
The Foodie Hostel offers accommodations in Mexico City.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Me encantó el hostal, sin duda uno de los mejores de los que me he quedado.
Excelente ubicación, en la parte de arriba tienes varias opciones para comer y tomarte algo, además de que el servicio es super bueno y te reciben super bien!
Esta súper limpio y para turistas está perfecto porque todo te queda cerca.
- Personal super freundlich, Lage super, preis-Leistung unsxhlagbar
- El lugar muy original, limpio y la atención de todos los empleados impecable.
- Personnel très gentil, décoration et design du lieu superbe et emplacement parfait
- El personal siempre estuvo al pendiente de mi llegada, Paty, José y Elena fueron muy amables y estuvieron al pendiente de mis necesidades, sin duda volvería a hospedarme con ellos 😀 Además de que la ubicación es excelente, puedes llegar caminando a muchos sitios característicos de la cuidad.
- Me encantó el hostal, sin duda uno de los mejores de los que me he quedado.
Hostel St. Llorenc
Hostel St. Llorenc is located in Mexico City, just 1.2 miles from Museum of Modern Art. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Benito Juarez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Good place to stay to relax. The double bed room, in the dorm area was great value. Staff helped me out with washing clothes when nearby laundry’s charge around 150 pesos for 2-3kgs. I have since had the same amount done for 30 pesos.
- Location was nice and it’s very clean. Friendly staff.
- People working at St Llorenc are totally amazing! Especially Maria Fernanda made everything to let the guests feel home and even organized a posada for Christmas! 10/10
- Hot showers and large rooms. The location is nice in a safe neighbourhood with lots of restaurants.
The staff were super helpful and friendly, nice communal social space downstairs.
As a couple we booked a double bed in a dorm and ended up with a huge room to ourselves!
Just a 20 min walk from the door and you are in the central downtown square. We have never visited Mexico City before and had an absolutely great time, the food, markets, people and festivals were awesome!
Casa San Ildefonso
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa San Ildefonso offers accommodations in Mexico City.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Benito Juarez Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- it was just a nice, comfortable and friendly place to stay. We stayed 2 nights at the beginning of our trip , and 2 nights at the end… I preferred our first room, the second one was not as clean, there was a rug in the bedroom that we did not dare walk on , and I would have preferred no rug at all, beside that, I will definitely come back and recommend it. Gracias, Anne
- The house itself is great and it’s really in the middle of Centro Historico, for me it wasn’t the greatest to be here at night time, as I didn’t find many places to eat out or go for drinks, especially walking ….I guess it’s nicer and easier to be in Condesa or Roma for that, but it’s the old town and original…met nice people here and for the price it was quite fair. Recommend it.
- This was great value for money. The property was a 5 minute walk away from the central square (Zócalo) and many other attractions. The receptionist gave me a map with many food and sightseeing tips. The room was pretty basic, with 2 beds, a locker, a nightstand, and a chair. The locker was large enough that I could hang up my clothes inside if I wanted to.
- The place was super clean and the staff is extremely helpful and kind
- It felt like a private, welcoming oasis in the historical centre of Mexico City. Located on a pedestrian walkway it was quiet at night.
Top Hostels In Lago De Guadalupe State Of Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lago de Guadalupe State of Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!