10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ladner British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ladner British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ladner British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ladner British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ladner British Columbia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ladner British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ladner British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ladner British Columbia:
The Cambie Hostel Gastown
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Cambie Hostel Gastown offers accommodations in Vancouver, just 0.4 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.7 miles from The Cambie Hostel Gastown, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 0.4 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Gastown is a great choice for travelers interested in outdoor activities, parks and city walks.
- Too noisy impossible sleep there and fully of people under drugs effect
they were very helpful and friendly, they were always willing to help me in anything I requested, and in some how they managed to keep me alone (almost all my stayed) even tho I was in a share room which I really appreciate coz I was really tired and getting use to the different time zone and this is a young hostel full of party people (downstairs there´s a crowded pub)
- Good location, easy to get to,nice breakfast with $5 off voucher and friendly servers. Had a twin bunk room to myself
- The breakfast is ok. The bed is not comfortable enough.
- Great location and big property. I stayed out of season and ended up with a room all to myself which depending on if you like being social and meeting new room mates might not appeal. The hostel has an on site bar open to the public on the ground floor which is nice. Although you don’t get breakfast you do get a $5 off coupon for breakfast at the bar.
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Samesun Vancouver offers accommodations in Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pacific Center Mall Vancouver is 1,650 feet from Samesun Vancouver, and Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Staff local knowledge and helpfulness was fab! I liked the bedside facilities – charging point and light.
- Location… breakfast… the bathroom is awesome! Very clean!
- well decorated and furnished，good value for the price.
- Hostel is in a good downtown location. Nearby to restaurants and bars.
- Location is just excellent, the very heart of Vancouver downtown. Backpacker style makes easy to make friends and find companions for nearby adventures or further trip. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Cozy Stay Homestay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cozy Stay Homestay offers accommodations in Richmond, just 1.6 miles from Richmond Center.For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vancouver Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Nothing its dirty and gross absolutely horrible i didnt even finish my stay that i paid for
- Very helpful owners and good location close to the airport. The room was very nice and convenient.
The owner is Chinese and does not speak English very well.
Also you could not use credit cards to pay for the accomodations.
I also have questions as to whether he can legally operate.
Helpful friendly staff
Showed us our room which was nice
Double bed and wardrobe etc.
A couple of big shared bathrooms which were clean. Good for the price
- The man who met us at the door and showed us the room was friendly and polite.
Vancouver Backpacker House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vancouver Backpacker House offers accommodations in Burnaby, just 7 miles from Vancouver.Richmond is 8 miles from Vancouver Backpacker, and Langley is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 8 miles from Vancouver Backpacker House.
- People here stay for months together..So, they are typically very friendly. It is very close to Metrotown Skytrain..Lot of shopping places nearby.
- I have been to Burnaby before and in that neighborhood so finding parking and places to go was not that hard and it was nice to be in a place that was fairly close to everything whether we chose to walk or drive. The facility was clean and didn’t have any issues. Over all it was good.
An awesome house! A lot of nice people. Felt like a big family.
Staff was great! Very friendly and helpful.
Clean washrooms and kitchen.
I can highly recommend it!
The room was clean and also the shared bathroom was very clean! Was easy to get there from the Greyhound bus station (take just 1 train and then a short walk), good option if you need a place to sleep before going to the airpirt
you get 1 toilet paper roll for free
- Good contact with the owner and easy self check in, close to public transport to the city centre
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Welcome Home is located in Burnaby in the region of British Columbia, just 6 miles from Vancouver. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Richmond is 8 miles from Welcome Home, and Langley is 19 miles away. Vancouver Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
HI Vancouver Central
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Vancouver, 1,950 feet from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver, HI Vancouver Central features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.5 miles from HI Vancouver Central, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 0.7 miles from the property. Vancouver Airport is 6 miles away.
Perfect location to visit Vancouver.
Bathroom were single rooms instead than a big common space… it is way better. I find them always clean. Breakfast with bagels, jam, pb, cream cheese, coffee, juice, bread, muffins and fruit
- Nice location, room is ok. For this price it’s a nice deal, but don’t expect something exceptional.
- Easy access. In the heart of things. Staff cannot do enough for you. Staff are friendly knowledgeable and personable. We will be back
- We stuck on our balance and they hold my passport it was great until I sort out my bank and pay my balance which they did great help to me and my kids.
- everything you need. Perfect location. Breakfast is pretty great for the fact that it is for free. Definitely a good place to stay in Vancouver.
- Perfect location to visit Vancouver.
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In Vancouver’s entertainment district, this hotel features a restaurant and a bar. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms. The Yaletown-Roundhouse SkyTrain station is 7-minute walk away.A cable TV and a safe are featured in each room at the Hotel Ambassador. A fridge is also included. Shared bathroom facilities are provided.G Sports Bar and Grill features over 20 TV screens to watch live sports. Scarlet Supper Club serves European cuisine and features over 80 different types of vodka.A 24-hour front desk, a tour desk and on-site laundry facilities provide added convenience for guests. A non-smoking environment is provided.Granville Island is just over half a mile from the Ambassador Hotel Vancouver. Sunset Beach is a 15-minute walk away.
- Right in the middle of the night life central of Vancouver.
- Easy to find, great staff, I rarely book with shared bathroom , but they offered a room very close so it didn’t make any difference, and it was very clean. It is right next to Davie Street, that takes you direct to Stanley Park. Lots of shops and restaurants or coffee shops..
- It was clean and the staff were friendly…. close to restaurants.
- Weren’t told it had shared amenities while booking
- It is located directly in Granville Street next to many bars and restaurants. The Wifi also worked quite well in my room.
C&N Backpackers Hostel Vancouver
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. C&N Backpackers Hostel Vancouver is located in the Downtown Vancouver neighborhood in Vancouver, 0.9 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver and 2.3 miles from Vancouver Olympic Center.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Joe is lovely,friendly and helpful.He makes people happy.
The place is clean and the location is ok.
The price is very good for budget travels.
- Manager was very helpful with dining suggestions and loan of umbrella given the drizzle. Location was close to Pacific Central for an early bus trip n the morning. Room was warm, so was shower, though a bit dated.
- even though I booked a female Dom but when I got there joe gave me my own room because the other room was full ! so that was really nice!
- When I arrived the guy on the desk was nice and knew what to do. Recieved a room by myself for the first night and shared the second. Best value ever . Very clean with comfortable beds.
- Staff was good. Gave us good information before moving around in town.
- Joe is lovely,friendly and helpful.He makes people happy.
C&N Backpackers Central Station
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located one mile from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver in Vancouver, C&N Backpackers Central Station features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.2 miles from C N Backpackers Station, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 6 miles from C&N Backpackers Central Station.
- The hostel was OK just old and a steep staircase entry/exit. I am booked into C&N hostel (across the road from the Central Station) tonight 25th Feb and am sure I’ll be much happier.
- Very close to train station, walking distance to Chinatown & Rogers Arena.
- The stuff was very friendly and it is 2 minutes from the Pacific Central Station. It is also very calm and you can sleep well here.
- Clean and excellent value. Staff very friendly and great location. Basic room but clean and warm.
- Very old hostel, near bus station, kickthen almost not thing can use, I stay 4 nights, stuff was o.k. !
The Cambie Hostel Seymour
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This hostel near downtown Vancouver is just one mile from BC Place. It features an on-site restaurant and bar as well as dormitory-style rooms with free Wi-Fi.A work desk is furnished in each simple room at The Cambie Hostel Downtown. All guests have access to a shared bathroom. A common kitchen with dining area is available for use.Hostel Cambie is less than a 5 minute walk from Granville Skytrain. Vancouver Convention Center and Canada Place Vancouver are less than one mile away.
- location was great. Short walk from Canadian Line.
- The location is awesome, the price is also awesome, staff is great and very friendly. Taking everything into account, it is totally worthy to stay in it.
- extremely bad receptionist, bad attitude, no smile, no fresh clothes(bed cover) in bed, bad smell everywhere, no clean bathroom and room as well. It was awful. I will never book a room in this hostel.
- Closet for a room. Bed didnt seem clean, really indented basically sleeping in a bowl. Bar downstairs thin floor room shook with bass. If your going to get shitfaced and dont care where you sleep this is a good place. Otherwise try elsewhere.
- Good location, easy access from the airport and to downtown Vancouver. Room and bathroom were very clean, and the facilities were great!
Top Hostels In Ladner British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ladner British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ladner British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ladner British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!