10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Victoria Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
La Victoria Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Victoria Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Victoria Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Victoria Magdalena. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Victoria Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Victoria Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Victoria Magdalena:
Hostal Casas Colibri
One of our best sellers in Minca! Located in Minca in the region of Magdalena, 10 miles from Santa Marta, Hostal Casas Colibri features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Taganga is 10 miles from Hostal Casas Colibri, and Taganga is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 8 miles from Hostal Casas Colibri.
- The staff is very friendly. The rooms originally build. Away from the centre, but not too far.
- Very welcoming atmosphere, immediately felt like part of the family! In addition, the hosts were very helpful with tips for activities in the area and for personal chatting.
- Nice scenery and hammock area when it wasn’t being used by the staff.
- The family was very sweet and it felt like we were almost guests in a home as their living space was incorporated into the hostel. The little girl who lived there was especially cute and her mother helped her with homework in the sitting area. The bed in the private room was extremely comfortable and the decorations were detailed and homey. It was just the right distance from the center of the town while feeling like it was in the jungle. Strongly recommend.
- The common area was nice and relaxing and the outdoor kitchen had potential (lovely view). Easy walk into town and up to Casa Lomo.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Casas Viejas is located in Minca in the region of Magdalena, just 12 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Taganga is 12 miles from Casas Viejas, and Taganga is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- One of the best hostels I have stayed in so far, with spaceous rooms. The view is amazing (especially from the toilet!) and they offer fun activities. The staff is very friendly and there is a very pleasant vibe at the hostel.
My favorite hostel in Colombia. Views are out of this world and you can easily spend the whole day just enjoying the stillness.
The guesthouse has its own chef. Had the best food there!
- Although its a bit hard to get to, the location is incredible with gorgeous views of the mountains and the perfect sunset spot. The activities, meals, accommodations, common areas all flow together well. Plan on wanting to extend your trip once you arrive!
- I absolutely loved this place! The 8 dorm is the best as it is open which was a great experience! People are very nice, everything was clean, food is delicious! Very beautyful and relaxed place a great atmosphere! Will definitely come back!!
- Amazing view, great atmosphere, really good food with large portions. The hostel organized outings like hikes and yoga to join, which was very convienent. It is in the middle of nature with amazing views all around. Really a great place to relax.
Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero is located in the El Rodadero neighborhood in Santa Marta, just 5 miles from Taganga. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 6 miles from Calle 11 Hostel Rodadero.
- The friendly staff and owner that are working to make this hostel even a better place.
- Close to the beach, nice pool and very friendly staff! Enough to do in this area!
- The pool, the staff, the location just 10min walk from the beach, the wifi is really really good
Pool was clean, relaxing and refreshing.
Kitchen is well equipped to cook your own meal.
Many common areas to relax.
- Charming hostel in a convenient location, close to Arrecife mall, shops, restaurants, beach, Berlinas bus terminal. Quiet, private room, bright with plenty of natural light, comfortable bed, great air conditioning came with large, spacious private bathroom with lots of closet space and drawers. The hostel has a large well equipped shared kitchen, pleasant common areas and last but not the least nice and helpful staff.
Masaya Hostel Santa Marta
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.2 miles from Taganga, Masaya Santa Marta features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- House was beautiful and the terrace had a pretty good atmosphere. Met some pretty cool people in there.
- We stayed here twice in double rooms. The rooms are comfortable and spacious with a very large bed. The staff is very friendly, the design is nice, and the pools are great. Breakfast (eggs, toast, cereals, fruit) is good as well.
- Very nice hostel, great roof top terrace with pool, dorms also great
- Great location, staff, activities, food and cleanliness!
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The whole house is nicely kept with good taste.
Hostal Casa Parga
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hostal Casa Parga is located in El Zaino in the region of Magdalena, just 19 miles from Santa Marta. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Taganga is 17 miles from Hostal Casa Parga, and Taganga is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 23 miles from Hostal Casa Parga.
Really friendly. Nice place and friendly people working there.
Also did provide useful information about tayrona parque.
Owners are SUPER nice! We got a lift to Palomino, and lot of help and information with planning our Tayrona trip.
Breakfast was nice.
- The owner is so friendly, wants to help you with everything. Also he speaks very good English. The breakfast is just egg with bread and coffee, but thats more than enough when you pay not so much for a bed in the dorm.
- This is one of our favourite hostels in South America. It has a welcoming, friendly, homey vibe. There’s a few outdoor/indoor chill out areas that are really nice and comfortable. The location is great, close to Tayrona and on the river. The kitchen is big and well-equipped. Dorm is spacious with comfy beds and a balcony. Overall we really loved this place and wish we could have stayed longer.
I loved Casa Parga! The owners and Luz are super kind and nice people! It is such a nice place to relax in a hammock and read a book. Dorm was very comfortable and clean. The Hostel was the perfect place to meet other travelers!
Nice and well equipped kitchen to cook. Highly recommended
- Really friendly. Nice place and friendly people working there.
La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique
La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique offers pet-friendly accommodations in Santa Marta.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Taganga is 2.1 miles from La Bella Samaria Hostel Boutique, and Taganga is 1.6 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Beautiful reception area and friendly “workaway” staff.
- nice terrace and helpful and nice volunteers working at the hostel
- The room was super stylish, with live flowers, really nice. I was able to store my big back pack while going for 4 days Ciudad Perdida trek. The roof terrace bar and (small) pool/bathtube was unbeliavable.
- Very cool vibe, awesome rooftop area, nice decoration and amazibg staff.
- I absolutely loved my stay here! The rooftop terrace pool, kitchen and social area is so beautiful and a beer and pizza here every night with other guests was perfect! I also had breakfast on the terrace for a small fee more which was so nice. Staff were so nice and helpful, they often helped when they had finished their shift! The dogs are gorgeous and never in your way. The owners are so lovely and know everything about santa marta and the surrounds! The dorm was great i met so many cool people and everything is always clean. I stayed so much longer than planned as the location was perfect for day trips to Tayrona, ciudad perdida, taganga etc. They even held my bag free of charge for me! Cannot recommend enough! Gracias, i cannot wait to return!
Portal Atlante is located in Santa Marta, just 11 miles from El Rodadero Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a tour desk at the property.Playa Blanca is 11 miles from Portal Atlante, and Tayrona Park is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Just 20 minutes away ( by bus ) from the main entrance of the Tayrona National Park. Vegetarian menu, which is appreciated when you have traveled for a while in Colombia. Jorge and Paola are both great cooks and easygoing. Jorge gave us some very helpful tips to reach our next destination. The place in itself is very beautiful, with a stream nearby. Great music choices, at least to our taste.
- Amazing location!!! Staff are incredible. Jorge and Paula go above and beyond to make sure you are well cared for. These amazing beings are what the world needs more of.
- Very clean and quiet gem in nature and despite easy to reach by bus from Santa Marta and to Tayrona entrance. Lovely people and delicious vegetarian/ vegan food. The sheets are very nice too, very comfy bed. Totally recommend
- Wonderful location, knowledgable and very nice staff! Very confortable rooms.
- The place was very cute, right by a lovely little creek and falls, and just a 15 minute bus ride away from the Parque Tayrona. Buses pass right outside the hostel every 20 minutes or so from early morning until 6pm. The place feels a bit old and rustic, and from the rooms, at night, you can hear the trucks and cars on the highway outside – which sort of breaks with the “lost in the forest” feel of the place. The vegetarian food was good. I still recommend for a practical location near the park, some peace in nature, and as a good way to disconnect. Hosts were really lovely, and very helpful when I got sick. You must know – there is no internet from this location.
Playa del Ritmo Beach Hostel & Bar
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Playa del Ritmo Beach Hostel & Bar is located in the Pozo Colorado neighborhood in Santa Marta, just 7 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for fishing and canoeing. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
Pozo Colorado is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, relaxation and beaches.
- It was a great experience, beach and food were excellent.
- The staff at the reception were always friendly and helpful. The beach was quite empty and it is one of the few beaches were you can swim.
- It’s located directly at the beach with own access. The beach is not overrun by tourists and sellers (if any) are not aggressive. All staff speaks English and is very friendly and helpful. The bar (serving only vegetarian food) has a good selection of dishes (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and drinks at low prices. This is my first hostel where there is absolutely nothing negative to say about. I would recommend it to everyone who wants it a bit more quiet, relaxed and beautiful.
- Nice location directly on one of the nicest beaches in santa Marta. Although it doesn’t compare to other Carribean beaches. The food is vegetarian/vegan which is heaven if you are a vegetarian
- The proximity to ocean, we had a room facing the ocean, and great food at the hostel bar. You could spend a couple days there without needing to leave if you were looking to rest.
Coco Bahia Hostal
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 3.1 miles from El Rodadero Beach, Coco Bahia Hostal features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Playa Blanca is 2.5 miles from Coco Bahia Hostal, and Tayrona Park is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The staff were really friendly and accommodating. In particular Andrea was awesome! Very easy going staff and very helpful
- Nice pool, decent kitchen, good chill out area with hammocks, excellent staff (Arturo & Andrea – I think)
- Very clean, staff were helpful and the small pool was really appreciated.
- Pretty good location. Just a few corners off parque de los novios. Nice hammocks outside. Only ventilator which was really nice
- Nice owners that were very helpful with getting me into the appropriate room since I didn’t like the first one. Very helpful in understanding the area also. Good location and felt safe at night there.
Finca Carpe Diem
Featuring free WiFi, Finca Carpe Diem offers accommodations in Minca. Santa Marta is 11 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Bed linen are provided.Finca Carpe Diem also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a sun terrace and a restaurant on site. The property also has packed lunches.Taganga is 11 miles from Finca Carpe Diem. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Finca Carpe Diem.
- The most relaxing place you will ever stay. Met some amazing people and had the best time – don’t want to leave! The views are incredible.
- Nice calm atmosphere, clean place, good place to relax.
- Swimming pool with view. Food is average (someone told us about a better restaurant nearby). Visit of a cacao fabrik close is nice.
- Nice location with clean pool, hammocks and the cabanas were very nice. The area around the hostel is lush. A visit to the cacao farm is recommended.
- Amazing views, sound of the river nearby, delicious food, helpful and friendly staff. Everything is clean and tidy, nice atmosphere and many options for tours in the surrounding area. Would come back anytime!
Top Hostels In La Victoria Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Victoria Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Victoria Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Victoria Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!