10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Venteta Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
La Venteta Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Venteta Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Venteta Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Venteta Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Venteta Valencia Community:
Barrio Boutik Hostal
You can also find a variety of restaurants in Alicante’s old town.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Alicante.Barrio Boutik Hostal is located just 1,300 feet from Alicante’s marina and seafront promenade. Postiguet Beach is a 5-minute walk away, while Santa Bárbara Castle is next to the guest house.
The lady running the hostal is amazing, friendly and extremely helpful.
She even gave us the umbrella and towel for the beach and suncreams left over from other customers.
Wifi and air conditioning working very well. basic breakfast included
Just bring some earplugs with you if you get a room facing the street. We knew in advance and we slept incredibly well
- Handy location, friendly staff and overall good value for money if you’re just looking for a place to sleep and shower.
- Quirky I think that’s the right word the room was Plain and simple but beautifully designed
- Comfortable place in a unique style. Great location.
- Catherine, William, Pauline and Lila couldn’t be more helpful will definitely go back, one of the best places I’ve stayed, great service one of the best I’ve seen, well done guys
- The lady running the hostal is amazing, friendly and extremely helpful.
This property offers shared and private rooms, and each comes with a wardrobe. Guests have access to shared bathroom facilities.There is a shared kitchen available at the property, as well as barbecue facilities. Guests can enjoy an on site bar, garden with hammocks, and a shared lounge with a TV.You can find the tram stop Salesians, with conection to Alicante and Benidorm, just 150 feet from the property. Benidorm is 30 minutes’ drive from Hakuna Matata, while Alicante is 8.1 mi away. Alicante Airport is 20 minutes’ drive.
- The staff are so friendly and welcoming, like coming home to friends
- I enjoyed my swim in the pool. This is the only youth hostel I’ve found with a swimming pool!
- This hostel has such a social and relaxing feel to it that you’ll never want to leave. Directions to the hostel from Alicante were super easy to follow, the beach is a short walk away as is a Lidl supermarket and a number of restaurants. The kitchen is a good size and has two stove tops so many people can be cooking together. The room was big and the bed comfortable. Lockers are provided for all guests.
- The staff, accommodation and facilities are faultless
- Amazing kitchen, close to the beach, friendly staff
Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari is 1.9 miles from Pensión 24todo, while Town Hall Square is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
NWT Paradise Urban Hostel
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. NWT Paradise Urban Hostel features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. Hi-speed WiFi is available.You can find a grocery shop and restaurant within a 5-minute walk of the property. The nearest beach is a 15-minute walk from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel, Central Market is 2953 feet, while Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari is 0.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6.2 mi from NWT Paradise Urban Hostel.
I liked the quiet seclusion it had.Was about 10-15 minute walk to the city,so not far.
The manager Jorge was a little gem.So helpful and obliging-he gets 10 out of 10!!
- Great selection of restaurants and cafes for breakfast and dinner.
- very nice and clean . Very helpful and cheerful chap Thank you x
- The location was good. I had separate room with bath, it was comfortable and clean.
- The bed made a very pleasant sleep, the grounds are very relaxing with lots of space to enjoy the Spanish sunshine. The rooms are simple and comfortable, clean bedding, provisions left in the shower, we are frequent visitors to Alicante and we would definitely stay at the Paradise Urban Hostel again, a really special place!
- I liked the quiet seclusion it had.Was about 10-15 minute walk to the city,so not far.
San Vicente Rooms
At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at San Vicente Rooms also have a seating area. All units will provide guests with an oven.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari, Town Hall Square and Museum of Contemporary Art. Alicante Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Clean and comfortable rooms with bonus of lounge and large clean kitchen facilities with all appliances. Not only coffee and tea provided but condiments and even olive oil. Owner is very welcoming and helpful. WiFi. Great centre city location. Excellent value.
- The kindness and disability of Mrs. Donatella, whom I thank. The comfort of the room, located in the city center.
- Donetella fantastic hostess with a great apartment, couldn’t fault the hospitality of a lovely lady. Thank you
- Very easy ro find location with navigation. Super location. Very nice and friendly staff.
- The host was really nice. Overall, it’s a good stay.
X Hostel Alicante
Guests have access to shared bathrooms and bed linen is included. There is also a fully equipped shared kitchen for guest use. Free tea and coffee is offered in the mornings.You can meet other guests on the rooftop terrace, common room and games area, which has board games, table tennis and book swap. Staff also organize weekly pub crawls. There is no curfew at the hostel.Within 5 minutes’ walk of X Hostel you will find a supermarket, restaurants and bars. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the city center is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Alicante Beach is a 20-minute walk from the hostel. The airport bus stops 5 minutes’ walk away and takes around 20 minutes.
- The place is always crowded, full of people and action.
- Very clean, polite staff, comfy reception, perfect for young people, they organise events
- Great atmosphere, great staff, provided lots of entertainment and directions. The design of the hostel promoted the interaction of guests. Facilities were good.
- Friendly and helpful staff. They really make your stay happy.
- I liked absolutely everything in this place. I arrived quite late and very helpful staff told me everything about the place, showed me around. I liked the idea it was managed, the walls, the rooms, reception desk, the kitchen, reading corner, everything. If I am ever back in Alicante(which I think I will), I’m more than sure that it will be the place where I will stay. Not far from the center and others like station or bus station, very easy to get around. The day I left was very early, the staff booked me a taxi with no problem.
At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have air conditioning, and some units at Hostal Mayor have a balcony.Staff speak Arabic, French, English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk.Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is 0.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 6 miles from the property.
The hostel was in the heart of the activity both old and new. Lovely restaurants, art gallery, castle, cathedral.
Accommodatiion basic friendly staff .
- Friendly staff, very good location. Got absolutely new blankets.
- Localization is the only plus. Hostel is located in the city centre. Close to the sea and many restaurants around.
- The location is perfect. It’s in the heart of the city, close to restaurants, bars and the beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean with air-con. I only stayed one night, but if I go to Alicante again, I will come back here for sure.
The staff were very friendly and helpful! The room was exactly what we needed for a one night stay before our flight.
Also our flight was not until late on the day of check out, and they were more than happy to let us keep the room until 5pm so we could go out in Alicante and then return to shower etc before or flight – so much better than in a hotel where you would normally have to check out at 11am!
It’s a great central location and a short walk to the airport shuttle bus stop.
- The hostel was in the heart of the activity both old and new. Lovely restaurants, art gallery, castle, cathedral.
Each dormitory offers air conditioning and soundproofing. They all have individual reading lamps and lockers. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The ground floor has a kitchen and guests can make use of the microwave and fridge. There is also a patio and a common room with a bar, board games, cable TV, table football, instruments and books.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. Bulevar plaza is 1,650 feet from Hostel Olé, while Santa Barbara Castle is a 30-minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- “Can I extend my stay?” – the most used phrased during my 12 days at Hostel Olé. The staff are absolutely wonderful- ready to help you with advice, tips, or to help you socialize and meet other travelers. Jaime was an absolute CHARM to meet and he made my stay 10x better than I could have expected. The hostel is very “family like” and it’s really fun to get to meet the family that owns it. The common room has plenty of space to sit down, hang out, nap, watch the a game (I was there during the world cup!), or even for beer pong and jamming out with the many instruments available. The rooms were clean and simple, nothing special. Perfect for sleeping after a night of partying. The bathrooms were also kept clean frequently. The location is awesome, sup I never had a problem during my stay here and I WILL come back!
- The Hostel is easy to find. One is welcomed by a friendly receptionist. Mattress is comfortable, each bed has a lamp and a socket. Bathroom is clean. A big market and also a small supermarket nearby. The street with restaurants and clubs about 3 minutes away, the beach – about 12 minutes away.
- Everything was great at the hostel. The location was hand for us to go to the beach and take the metro to move around. The staffs were really friendly and helped us every time we needed. The room was great, quiet and locker was available(for free) . The bathroom always clean. I high recommend this place for everyone.
- The staff was very friendly! They gave great advice on what to to around Alicante. The facilities were clean and the breakfast was good.
- Cool relaxed environment. Owners very welcoming and kind. Clean, safe and fantastic location close to all amenities and town centre. Rooms spotless. Lockers provided for free. Really chilled out place.
Old Centre Inn Alicante
Rooms come with a shared bathroom, and certain units at the hostel have a balcony.Central Market is a 12-minute walk from Old Centre Inn Alicante, while Bulevar plaza is 0.6 miles away. Alicante Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Nothing at all. Just a cheap room. Just a good location.
- The staff was friendly when we arrive. And when we left.
- I didn’t expect the place to be so good! Clean, quiet, a nice kitchen with a lot of space, storage… pretty good! For the price, it’s amazing what you get, in my opinion- I’ve been traveling the last month all around the world and paid 3x as much for a tiny space, dirty kitchen and dirty bathroom, so this was heaven for me haha. But this one was pretty decent 🙂 And the location is the best and they are really nice.
- Great location in the old city by town hall, airport bus stop and beach. My room also had a balcony which really did make up for the bits i didn’t like. Was given a towel and locker which was a bonus.
- The location was good, staff very nice. Although stayed only one night.
Rooms are equipped with a TV. Guests have access to 2 shared bathrooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property. You will also find restaurants, cafés and bars within 5 minutes’ walk.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 20 minutes’ drive from Central Parke. IFA Convention Center can also be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- Everything was great. Adriano was funny and friendly! ? Kitchen had all the equipment. Very clean.
- Everything is clean. Good communication with the host. Possibility to leave your bike inside.
- The owner welcomed me warmly, show me around the neighbourhood and connected me with local people. Can’t imagine a better host! He was always around if I needed anything and always open for a chat. The appartement is super well located, many good bars around and the city can be explored easily by foot from this location. I can highly recommend this place for everybody! I had a great time!
Comfy Bed, Good Location, big bed
- Good location; very close to central market and airport bus stop. Loads of local cafes and only 10 mi s walk to beach. Owner is very friendly.
Top Hostels In La Venteta Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Venteta Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Venteta Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!