10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Sorda Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
La Sorda Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Sorda Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Sorda Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Sorda Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Sorda Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Sorda Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Sorda Majorca:
Casa de la Vida
Each room at this charming country hotel offers a private balcony or terrace with views of the bay, and include simple yet unique Mediterranean-style décor. The private bathroom has a shower, and room extras include a wardrobe and mosquito net.Guests can enjoy the restaurant and bar, and there is a shared lounge. Massages are offered for a surcharge.Popular activities in the area include swimming, sailing and cycling. Casa de la Vida offers hiking activities and diving for an extra cost.The area includes many beautiful bays such as S’Almunia, Cala Santanyí, Cala Mondrago and Es Trenc. Mondragó Natural Park is a 25-minute drive away, and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 31 mi from the property.
- The bed was very uncomfortable, stuff not friendly, nothing around where you can eat , on this ,,hotel” the breakfast and dinnner just tortillas of eggs and 3 leefs of salad, for 2 eggs 25€ that’s tragically. I deeply not recommended.
- Balcony with sea view (far away), walking distance to sea
Proximity to the beach couldn’t have been better! The staff was friendly, and the view from our room was beautiful – we woke up to the sun rising over Cala Llombards each day, it was remarkable!
Tanja, Hannah and Magdalena were all exceptionally kind, thoughtful and helpful.
It’s not a deluxe hotel, but it’s a great value for the money, especially for a beach hotel. Our stay was wonderful. Thank you to the whole team!
- Nice Personel, short distance to Good beach, free parking private, breakfast
- Fantastic beach Cala Llombarda very close to the hotel. Private terrace.Very nice personnel.
Embat – alberg juvenil
You will find a cash machine at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. The hostel also offers bike hire. Palma de Mallorca is 18 miles from Embat Hostel, while El Arenal is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 13.7 miles from the property.
- Price of accomodation, small towel included, cleaning
Montuiri is beautiful cozy town and the hostel itself is good choice if you want to get away from the crowds and party
Not a typical hostel, dont expect to meet travellers, no communal space only empty restaurant/bar
For a few nights good choice if you want to explore the island.
- Very helpful staff, pleasant and peaceful surroundings
- The ho(s)tel is in beautiful Montuirï, a very old town which is mostly inhabitated by locals. there’s a supermarket right around the corner and the people were very nice, even if there were some language barriers from time to time
- THe hotel was spotless and every client respected the place and its staff by sticking to the house rules ie no drink etc
All rooms at Hostal Tierramar are individually furnished and come with single beds which can be joined together. Some rooms have a balcony and air conditioning.The property serves drinks and cocktails in the lobby area. You will find a range of bars and restaurants in a short walk. The staff of Hostal Tierramar can advise you on what to do in the island.Palma de Mallorca City Centre is 30 minutes by car. Regular city buses leave from a bus stop located just 550 feet away.
- Everything good, free stuff for the beach, good service, nothing to complain
- Very well located and well maintained hostal. Extra plus for very good breakfast!
- The staff was friendly, the room was clean (minus sandy floors), the breakfast buffet had a good variety, WiFi signal was great, and the price for our trip was a great deal!
- Really friendly staff, excellent location and good breakfasts.🙂
The location is wonderful and it is really clean and quiet.
The room was very airy.
The Breakfast was wonderful
At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, while some have pool views.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play pool at Hostal Orsi.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The location was very good too. Parking was available only in the street. A very good WiFi (1st floor).
Service is excellent. Shuttle from and to the airport was great, even though it was very early morning.
Nice pool. The hostal is in the middle of local neighborhood, which is nice. Some may take this as a disadvantage, since the rooster starts noiseing in the early hours and dogs sometimes bark. There is good local cafeteria, Corb Mari, on the same alley.
Note that there is no air con in the room. No problem with us though. The room and the entire hostal is pristine.
- Good location to the airport and autobahn, not far from the beach, free parking, friendly staff.
- Die Betten waren super bequem, dafür dass wir nur Etagenbetten hatten. Das Personal war mehr als freundlich und einfach super Gastgeber. Der nächste Trip ins Hostel Orsi ist sicher! 🙂
- Das Frühstück war gut, der Pool ausreichend groß, die Zimmer durchaus geräumig, das Bier war genüsslich und das Personal stets freundlich und gut gelaunt!
Elegance Playa Arenal II
At the hostel, rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Elegance Playa Arenal II.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- With Breakfast, Pool and friendly people…for this price really good☺
Good room for the money we paid.
Room was clean with fresh white towels, shampoo, and soup.
The breakfast is a typical Spanish one: toast bread, muffins, ham and cheese, jams and butter, milk and cereals, drinks (tea, coffee, juices). If you want something more nutritious, you’d better go to the big supermarket 5min from the hotel.
There is a hair-dryer (you can take it on the reception by putting in a deposit 10 euros).
We didn’t have problems with hot water.
The bus stop of the 23 bus is close and it goes to Palma (near 30-35min).
Location is fine (30-40 min to Palma) if you are a young person as there is a lot of youth around. The beach is lovely – blue water and sandy coast.
- La verdad es que quedó un poco lejos de la playa, la habitación era pequeña y sono con dos enchufes, el baño incómodo y un espejo muy pequeño. El armario tenia hormigas, el servicio de limpieza muy amable, y los trabajadores también
- Super Lage und sehr gemütlich eingerichtete Zimmer mit allem erdenklichen Komfort. Sehr schöner Sandstrand. Sehr aufgeräumt. Genießerfrühstück ist inklusive. Mein Haustier hat sich auch sehr wohl gefühlt. Klare Weiterempfehlung!
- Raňajky boli chutné, avšak veľmi malý výber a každý deň to isté. Vôbec sa neobmieňali a nikdy neboli v ponuke zelenina a ovocie. Aj keď izba neobsahovala klimatizáciu, dalo sa tam vydržať, lebo priame Slnko nám nesvietilo nikdy do izby. Navečer bolo ale treba vetrať, no v nočných hodinách už bol v okolí hotela dosť veľký hluk. Ale pri večernom vysedávaní a popíjaní pivka to nevadilo a aspoň sa bolo na čo pozerať.
Elegance Playa Arenal III
Basic rooms have a fan and private balcony. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A safe can be rented.There are many shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk. You will also find golf courses within 10 minutes’ drive.You can hire a bicycle at the Arenal Pins and explore the beachfront promenade, which is 3.1 mi long. Palma Airport is 5 minutes away by bus, and Palma city center is 10 minutes away. There are bus stops beside the property.
- All good for how much I payed The balance is fair . So everything is ok.
It was close to the airport.
- Great localization and conection with airport by bus or taxi (cost 15-17euro). From nearest bus stop you can easily go and explore other part od island, go to center by walk or to hiking a bit. A lot of shop and restaurant near. Room was clean everyday and what was important – they change tovel everyday. Bathroom small but enought, with small window. Good WiFi.
- Cheap get away, had the essentials and a balcony which was a bonus. Clean area although pool wasn’t big but was a good place to stay. Short walk to the marina and beach so good area
- It was near my friends hotel that was the only bonus for me
The property includes a bar and a restaurant. There is also a games room with billiards.The rooms come either with private or shared bathroom and some of them feature a balcony or a terrace. Fan and hairdryer can be obtained on request.There are a number of bus stop within 350 feet of the property. The city of Palma is 9.6 miles away and Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in 17 minutes by car.The property organises a variety of activities, such as boat trips, car hire and there is cliff jumping and other adventure activities in the area. Aqualand Water Park is a 35-minute walk from the hostel.
- Perfect place for one night stay near the airort, helpul staff.
- The staff was great especially Olly. He helped us get places and knew alot about mallorca. Its perfectly located.
the hostel had a great warm welcome the owners were very frirndly and most helpfull the room for 3e people was a nice size and.very cl
Awesome place to stay! Close to the action, but not on a main streat, so its quiet ar night.
Super friendly and helpul staff.
Close to bus station – easy acces to Palma or airport.
Best value for money in the whole island. Recommended for everyone.
- Behaviour of the person at reception very good – helped us with local guidance and booking taxi early morning.
Low Cost CH
Each simple room comes with a sink, hairdryer, desk and wardrobe. Towels and bed linen are provided and some double rooms have a terrace. There are 6 communal bathrooms.Guests can use the pool at Hotel Teide for free. They can also store their luggage there for free. Breakfast is also offered at an extra cost at Hotel Teide.At Low Cost CH you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and luggage storage. The hostel is a 10-minute walk from El Arenal Marina. Palma de Mallorca Airport is within a 10-minute drive. A bus to the airport and Palma stops just 150 feet from the property.
The staff was really friendly and helpful, i just needed a room for sleeping and all was clean and nice, the room was ok, simple, and there was 3 bathrooms to chare with others so no problem at all and clean💕
it was worth the money!!
– 24hrs reception and also in Slovak language during check-in
– close to the beach
– no problem with early check out (before 5am)
- Basic. Suited overnight stop as close to airport. Found a street park for rental car one block away.
- – Good location and walking distance from the beach.
- Very cheap place (double cheaper then next hotel in El Arenal in my period of travel) – for this price you will receive very clean room in building that is cleaned every day, friendly hotel service, 5 mins walks to the beach, free wifi and even access to swimming pool in hostal Teide. Bathrooms are also very clean. If you don’t plan to spend your holidays in hotel room but outside – it’s really a great place – mainly for young people
- The staff was really friendly and helpful, i just needed a room for sleeping and all was clean and nice, the room was ok, simple, and there was 3 bathrooms to chare with others so no problem at all and clean💕
Et Dömsche Das Hostal
All air-conditioned rooms include a 42″ flat-screen TV with satellite channels, including 13 German channels. They are equipped with a desk, wardrobe, and mini-fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower.You will find shops, bars, and restaurants within 150 feet from the property. The nearest bust stop, where you can take a bus to Palma de Mallorca in summer, is only 650 feet away.Son Gual Mallorca Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from the hostel and Palma de Mallorca Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- The Staff was super friendly from the beginning till the end. The TV in the room was very big.The location was extremely good, 15 mins by public bus from the airport, and very close to the action – but far enough from the noise,
- Nice and clean hostal. Friendly en helpful staff. The location is excellent near the beaches, bars and restaurants.
- Location is very good, Al Arenal is a best place to stay if u visiting Mellorca
- Die Unterkunft hat ein super Preis-Leistungsverhältnis. Die Lage ist ausgezeichnet.
Das Personal war super freundlich und alle Zeit für uns ansprechbar. Generell für jedermann zu empfehlen der einen Urlaub mit Freunden in Arenal machen möchte. Auch sehr zu empfehlen es gibt kaltes frisches Reissdorf 👌🏼
Das Frühstück war sehr bescheiden, aber vollkommen in Ordnung! Wir können wirklich alle nichts negatives behaupten. Es war ein gelungener Kurztrip. Und wir kommen auf jeden Fall wieder!
Hostal de la Caravel.la
Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Hostal de la Caravel.la has certain units that have a balcony, and each room includes a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All rooms feature a desk.Playa de Palma is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Cala Millor is 18 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 29 miles away.
- It was a nice little room with everything you need for a short stay. Fridge, toaster and kettle were fantastic. Perfect location
- Everything you need, nice balcony, very close to the beach=)
- We’ve got it much more than we expected. It was very clean, location it was perfect and the staff was lovely. Totally recommending!
Good hostal. Super nice staff.
The location is excellent! Hotel is really easy to find, just at the main street. Location is just a few minutes away from Cala Gran beach, Cala D’Or beach and the city center. The bar next door (Cafeteria Antares) has really good deals. Nearby the Caravela are numerous bars, restaurants and shops, but you would not know from the quiet room.
Room was very clean. Fresh sheets and towels. Staff was friendly and willing to help you – great value for money.
If what you want is a cheap, clean and safe place to stay, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
I will definitely come back!
Top Hostels In La Sorda Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Sorda Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Sorda Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Sorda Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!