10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Secuita Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
La Secuita Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Secuita Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Secuita Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Secuita Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Secuita Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Secuita Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Secuita Catalonia:
Residencia Universitaria Tarragona Mediterrani
Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a basic kitchenette.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palacio de Congresos is 0.7 miles from Residencia U. Tarragona Mediterrani, while Provincial Traffic Headquarters is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Beautiful modern room with tiny kitchen, friendly staff, very near main bus station, which is where the airport bus from Barcelona arrives and leaves.
- Very modern rooms, I had impression I was the very first guests accommodated there. Basing on pictures from booking.com I was sure that all this graphics were tuned by computer software but in real looked exactly the same. Excellent location , very good access to shops, restaurants etc. There was no parking but it is pretty obvious it would extremely hard to get parking belonging to hotel in such location.
- The guy at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Large rooms, good wifi, very clean.
- We stayed in the Residence twice. We enjoyed it very much. The price was reasonable for the accommodation provided in the high season. It is brand new, clean. The location is good. It is a few steps away from El Corte Ingles so you can easily locate it at the map. It is about 25 – 30 min walk to the nearest beach, 25 min to the old town city center. There is a bus stop nearby that can take you anywhere you need in the city. Bus station is also 200 meters away. Staff were fantastic, very helpful and friendly.
- All new accommodation (I think we was the first people who slept in this room). Spacious, clean, 10-15 min of slow walk from center of Tarragona and the beach. It’s perfect place for short stay in the city
The dormitories include bunk beds and a cozy seating area by the window. The bathrooms are shared, and bed linen is provided. There is free WiFi in all areas.The property includes a shared lounge and a kitchen equipped with a hob, microwave, and fridge. Kitchenware is also provided.You will find a number of shops, bars, and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property. Tarragona Cathedral is 2,800 feet away.
- A decent enough, relatively small hostel; I’ve stayed there before. Convenient location in the centre of Tarragona close to all the main sights and within walking distance of the main railway station. Also close enough to the local bus stop for visiting nearby towns or going up the coast to the beaches (the beach in Tarragona itself is OK but there are much better ones just to the north). Facilities in the hostel are pretty basic but luckily when I visited it was not very busy so I had the small kitchen pretty much to myself. There is a nice outside patio area down a long spiral staircase.
- Good location love the outdoor space and communal area
- Excellent location, very close to the beach and the ruins.
- Excellent location, 5 minutes from the train station and a minute from the main street.
- The garden was so sunny and spacious. Lovely space to sit (and work!)
All rooms in this property feature a TV, heating, and seating area. The shared bathroom includes a shower. Some rooms also offer a private kitchenette. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen subject to availability and for an extra fee. The kitchen includes an oven, microwave, washing machine, and a dining table.You will also find vending machines for snacks and drinks at the property. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available at an extra cost.Tarragona Bus Station is just a 2-minute walk from Residencia Alclusell and 2,300 feet from Palacio de Congresos. Barcelona´s El Prat Airport is 45 mi away.
- Positioned close to Tarragona Bus station and 24 hour reception – the only advantage.
- Location is not bad – close to the old part of the city.
- Good hostel in a great location. Good quality at a reasonable price. Clean and tidy. Very nice and helpful staff. Flexible check-in hours, reception open 24 hours. Small balcony with beautiful flowers. The reception is located in the Hotel Cosmos 20m from the entrance to the Alclausell.
The male member of staff very friendly and helpful. Great location, and room was good value for
Money. Not necessarily the cleanest but it was okay for a couple of nights
- When we got to the hostel, we had booked a triple with a shared bathroom, but we were put into a triple with a private bathroom and private balcony! The staff was incredibly helpful and patient with our badly-spoken Spanish.
AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona
All 4 rooms at this hostel are air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. They all have single beds or bunks beds. The property offers shared bathroom facilities with shower.There is a shared, fully-equipped kitchen including a Nespesso Coffee Machine, and a spacious and bright living-dining room with a smart TV.Staff at reception can provide discounted rates for entries to Tarragona Cathedral, PortAventura Park, located 18 minutes’ drive from the Hostel, and others events.La Caixa Foundation is 650 feet from AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona, and you can walk to central Rambla Nova in 2 minutes. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 5.6 miles from AD Hostel Rooms Tarragona.
- Once in everything was fine apart from a leak in one of the bathrooms. Bed fine.
- It’s a pretty central location. Room was quite clean. Were allowed to check in early.
- The apartment was great and well situated. It was very modern and very clean. It felt a lot like a shared apartment with some rooms, a great living room and a nice kitchen. All in all a clean and pleasant place to stay.
- Perfect location, living room and kitchen were very big and modern. Also one of the two bathroom was good and modern.
- Everything was clean. And it was in a central location
Hostal Alhambra Tarragona
Each heated room comes with a TV and closet for storage. Some rooms include a balcony and private bathroom. All guests have access to shared bathroom facilities, and bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers a shared terrace with outdoor furniture, and there is a service of packed lunches. Bicycles are available to rent, and a shuttle to the airport is available for an extra charge.The nearest beach is less than a 10-minute drive from Hostal Alhambra Tarragona., and the city center is 1.7 mi away. PortAventura Water Park is 15 minutes away by car.
- It is cheap and you get everything what’s really needed, a little balcony, privet room, good showers, breakfast was good and location is super!
- Friendly family run bespoke premises. Very professional people who run this hotel who couldn’t do enough to help. Tv, hair dryer, fridge, towels, soap, toilet roll, free boarding pass printed. I would stop here again.
- It is perfect if you want a place just to sleep, it is very low cost / good quality / not fancy room
- people at desk excellent. had stayed night a few nights earlier but this room was nicer (although no own bathroom) and was cheaper.
- Location next to one of the greatest pizza restaurants we’ve ever been to. Also, it was close to public transport (Pl. Imperial Tarraco). Room had a balcony
AD Hostel Tarragona
The rooms are equipped with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. The hostel has certain rooms with city views, and rooms have a electric tea pot. Guest rooms come with a seating area.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give guidance on what to do in the area.La Caixa Foundation is a 3-minute walk from AD Hostel Tarragona. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from the accommodation.
- Perfect location, 10 mins away from train station, 1 min away from La Rambla and maybe 15 mins from the historical monuments and a great beach, couldn’t be better
- Que las instalaciones son relativamente nuevas y modernas. El personal muy amable.
- Increíble lugar y excelente el trato del personal. Sin dudas volveré!!!
- Excelente lugar hermoso sitio hermosas personas y muy buena atención no lo duden en reservar la van a pasar muy bien ..
- La ubicación es excelente. El trato del personal, de 10. La limpieza, también un plus.
70 plazas (habitaciones de 4, 5, 8 y 10 camas. Habitaciones de 4 y 5 camas con baño).Equipado para personas con movilidad reducida (consultar al albergue). Sala de estar polivalente con TV, biblioteca, sala de juegos, terraza y calefacción.Comedor, máquinas automáticas de bebidas calientes y frías, alquiler de toallas, WI-FI y información de excursiones.
- El personal, la ubicación y el entorno muy bien. El desayuno por 3,20 euros estaba muy bien, podías repetir de todo. La relación calidad precio estupenda. Sitio para aparcar muy cerca del alojamiento. Seguro que volveremos.
- El edificio está situado en la parte antigua del centro, en una zona tranquila, bonita y céntrica. Es un eficicio antiguo muy agradable. De los mejores albergues en los que he estado. La relación calidad-precio es excelente.
- Sobretodo el personal que trabaja allí, una atención muy buena , encantadoras
- La situació de l’alberg, la neteja, l’amabilitat de la recepcionista, la sala de jocs…
- La localización sin duda, lo mejor. La relación calidad/precio genial, considerando que el precio es muy bajo, claro!! La habitación era amplia, y las camas y almohadas bastante cómodas. Grandes ventanas con vista al centro histórico.
Albergue Pere el Gran
All the rooms at Albergue Pere el Gran come with heating, lockers and access to a shared bathroom. Some private rooms feature a private bathroom.The property offers a restaurant and laundry service. Guests can enjoy a garden with children’s playground, a shared lounge and a meeting room. Free parking is available.Set in a popular area for cycling, the property is also close to the Costa Dorada, 22 mi from various beaches, including Sant Salvador, Calafell and Cunit. Port Aventura Theme Park can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
Alle Zimmer mit Zugang zum Innenhof.
La habitación era correcta muy limpia y muy funcional. El cuarto de baño dentro de la habitación fue muy cómodo.
El desayuno fue muy correcto y muy bien preparado.
Y muy cerca de Santes Creus.
- Todo era genial: habitación grande e iluminada con una puerta al patio interior, lavabo grande, bueno y abundante desayuno, muy tranquilo, libros disponibles en sala grande, personal eficiente …
- El personal muy amable, la cama cómoda y en un entorno tranquilo. Me he sentido como en casa y seguro que repito pronto!
Lloc molt tranquil. Les habitacions són molt comfortables, amb
equipaments força nous I amb bon sistema de calefacció.
- Alle Zimmer mit Zugang zum Innenhof.
Alberg Santa Maria del Mar
Each simply decorated room comes with bunk beds and a private bathroom with a shower.Luggage storage and lockers are available at the property. The shared lounge area has vending machines for hot and cold drinks and snacks, as well as a microwave, and a TV and DVD player.Barcelona is 42.9 miles from Alberg Santa Maria del Mar, while the Roman city of Tarragona is 21.1 miles away. Free private parking is available. Sant Vicenç de Calders Train Station is 1,300 feet from the property.
- L´esmorzar tenia molta varietat, des de bolleria, bocates, sucs. També destacar la qualitat de l´esmorzar
- Coma Ruga est une destination de vacances familiales en bord de mer agréable. Idéal pour les plages
A fuire je déconseille odeur désagréable bruit chambre composée de lits et c est tout, sous vêtements tendus dans les escaliers,odeur de la chambre donné à vomir tellement c est trop enfermé, même 10e c est trop cher, je n ai pas pu dormir tellement c est sale.
En plus m ont fait payer 53e or que que j ai déjà payé sur booking , des escrocs, même booking aussi me semble booking tarde à payer les hôtels.
- El desayuno. Al ser un albergue nos esperábamos mucho menos.
- El ambiente es perfecto el albergue está en medio de un parque al lado de la playa.
Hostel can salvado
All rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. All guest rooms feature a closet.Salou is 5 miles from Hostel can salvado, while Tarragona is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- Ездили шестером. Останавливались на 1 день .Были приятно удивлены чистотой в номерах. Заказывали 3 номера. Хостел имеет удобное расположение. рядом много кафешек где можно выпить вкусный кофе с круассаном и свежевыжатый сок. Все удобно и прилично. Санкт Санкт Петербург Елена
- Внутри понравилось больше, чем на фотографиях. За такую цену все супер! Есть кондиционер! Отличное расположение рядом с вокзалом. Довольно уютно.
- Nada,bnosbhicueronespera la entra de la habitación hasta las 14,30 porqurnlanocupante no desalojan y aldiabsigioente mosndijerobq a la 11,30 habitación desalojada, peleamos y nos dejaron hasta las 13 , aún así a la 12,30 ya trato de entrar el limpiador , increíble, lo peor
- Lo único que me gusto fue que la cama era cómoda y que la habitación disponía de aire acondicionado
- Era una habitación muy completa y bastante espaciosa.
Top Hostels In La Secuita Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Secuita Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Secuita Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Secuita Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!