10 Best Hostels To Stay In La Pedrera Rocha – Top Hotel Reviews
La Pedrera Rocha is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Pedrera Rocha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Pedrera Rocha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Pedrera Rocha. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Pedrera Rocha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Pedrera Rocha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In La Pedrera Rocha:
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, Point Hostel is located in La Pedrera, only 1,950 feet from the beach. Free WiFi access is available in common areas of this hostel.Featuring lovely views of the pool and garden, rooms at Point Hostel are fitted with shared bathrooms, fans and hardwood floors.Guests staying at Point Hostel can request assistance at the front desk or make use of the shared kitchen facilities. An outdoor barbecue area and a lively common lounge are also featured.The property offers free parking.
- Lugar ideal para ir con amigos, todas las noches hay música, y los chicos que trabajan ahí tienen muy buena onda. El patio con su pileta y hamacas paraguayas es hermoso!!!
- Buena onda los dueños, limpio. Bien equipado. Super macanudos.
- Hostel my divertido, para pasarla bien y disfrutar de la gran noche de la pedrera. Buena música y lindo clima. La pileta es genial.
- Muy buena ubicación, lindo hostel, con pileta, cómodo, las habitaciones están bién.
- Todo el personal se comportó siempre de la forma más amable y cálida posible. Se convirtieron en nuestra pequeña familia por unos días. Hicieron que nuestra experiencia supere expectativas. Tim es un 10!
El Estrecho Paradiso
El Estrecho Paradiso is located in La Pedrera, just 5 miles from La Paloma. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Cabo Polonio is 24 miles from El Estrecho Paradiso, and Aguas Dulces is 30 miles from the property.
- The place is really nice and relaxed. The rooms are in a sea container which is quite cool.
- Fabian and Lucia are both very kind and helpful people. Felt like I was staying with family and they were always very accommodating. Would recommend the place to anyone.
- its located in a quiet area… where-as most other hostels are around the mainstreet… where all the action is..until the morning…so it was good to be there and have a good rest…
- Las instalaciones excelentes y la disposición y amabilidad del personal a cargo. ?
- La amabilidad y bien trato y disposición de sus dueños. El ambiente en general, la onda del lugar
Casa de la Luna
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located outside La Pedrera, Casa de la Luna features a lovely garden with barbacue facilities. The property has free WiFi access and free parking. A daily breakfast is included.Rooms at Casa de la Luna have a colorful and cosy décor. They have heating, a fan and bed linens. some rooms have private bathroom facilities and sea views.Casa de la Luna also has a library and a shared lounge area with a cable TV, DVDs and board games. The property has shared kitchen facilities, individual lockers and a laundry. Bicycles are available to explore the area.This guesthouse is 1,650 feet from the beach, 0.6 miles from La Pedrera bus stop and 6.2 miles from La Paloma Bus Station. Guests can request free shuttle service from the bus stop to the property.
An interesting property, a self-build and in a very quiet location.
Staff were friendly and helpful and we liked the pets.
- The owner and staff were generally helpful and friendly. The hostel is in a peaceful location…15 minutes walk to the beach and 25 minutes to the village centre. So it’s a great place to relax and rewind. The hostel will arrange a free pick-up from the centre when you arrive. Good breakfast with freshly baked bread and fruit.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately her son who also works there, was the opposite.
- Very cosy, friendly place. Great and helpful owners, good breakfast. Nice view from the balcony to the sea, big green space around the property.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la diversidad de espacios que tenía el hostel y todos para libre uso: espacio para fogón, parrilla, salida a la playa y a un sendero natural único, una sala de estar con chimenea y sillones. Todo muy lindo y cuidado. El desayuno súper completo y casero. La playa de punta rubia es hermosa y más linda que llegando a la pedrera
- An interesting property, a self-build and in a very quiet location.
La Rubia Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. La Rubia Hostel is located in La Pedrera, 5 miles from La Paloma and 23 miles from Cabo Polonio. The hostel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Aguas Dulces is 29 miles from La Rubia Hostel, and Rocha is 14 miles from the property.
- Buenas áreas comunes, buen desayuno. La gente muy buena onda. Lindo de noche!
- es un precioso hostel, muy amigable, cálido, acogedor, relajado, divertido, todo madera, muchas velas, todo invita a disfrutar!!! la piscina muy buena, y las luces, que van cambiando de colores, le dan el toque mágico. La cocina siempre abierta y con todo para usar. Matías un capo, amoroso, rebuena onda, muy disponible siempre.
- Excelente! Lugar ideal para pasarla bien y conocer mucha gente.
- La comida preparada es muy buena. Los espacios comunes son grandes y la pileta está limpia. El baño estaba limpio y hay agua caliente.
- El lugar es amplio con munos espacios comunes comodos
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Piedra Alta is located in La Pedrera in the region of Rocha, just 5 miles from La Paloma. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabo Polonio is 23 miles from Piedra Alta, and Aguas Dulces is 29 miles from the property.
- Beds very confortable. Excellent place to go at the beach!
- it was simply awesome 🙂 the place is very nice, perfect place for a hostel and people so friendly and helpful. And a breakfast – coffee and bread with dulce de leche ?
- Very close to the beach. Beds were comfortable and linen was clean.
- Perfect location. Nice, simple breakfast with real coffee. Was there for Christmas and they made a nice dinner for everyone. Comfy beds with bug net
- Just a single block away from the beach and close to the busstation
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Hostel Arazá is located in La Paloma, just 28 miles from Cabo Polonio.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. La Pedrera is 5 miles from Hostel Araza, and Rocha is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Nacho runs this place like a family establishment and it was absolutely fantastic from start to finish! The lodging is in good condition, the atmosphere is fantastic and there are so many amazing things to do in La Paloma that you simply can’t go wrong. Loved our stay!
- The staff was very friendly, the dogs were lovely, many sitting places outside, different activities, the central location, private bathroom in all rooms.
- The staff and volunteers are wonderful and the atmosphere is great. Very friendly, safe, and family-like. The breakfast is very complete and in general very accommodating.
Nacho the owner is a great guy help you with everything you need and more.
Nic eclean rooms and warm water in showers.
Ask nacho about a trip to the lagoon!
- A really nice hostel, laidback and so friendly stuff. Many volunteers that works there but still, they are so friendly and welcoming to their guests. Would love to come back.
La Brújula Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, La Brújula Hostel is located in La Paloma in the region of Rocha. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Cabo Polonio is 29 miles from La Brújula Hostel, and La Pedrera is 6 miles from the property. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 53 miles away.
very nice hostel: fully equipped kitchen with everything you can imagine, very nice and helpful staff, very good vibe. The facilities were cleaned every day and there was a mosquito net at doors and windows in the 4 bedroom dorm, so I had not one single bite 🙂
WiFi was very fast in all places!
Super friendly staff, especially Patricia. Everyone made us feel super comfortable during our stay here. On our last day we were invited to come to the laguna with them for the sunset, and shared some mate.
Good breakfast with fresh fruits, yogurts as well the usual breads and jams.
Very cute and friendly dog and cats.
Great outside relaxing space with hammocks.
- The cool atmosphere. Nice staff. Close to beach. Free bike rental.
- The best hostel ever! The owner are so nice! Coolest place I ever been!
- Really lovely decorated place. You feel the owners really put their heart into it. It has a wonderful garden with a spacious outdoor kitchen. In the evening there’s a bar for alcoholic drinks.
- very nice hostel: fully equipped kitchen with everything you can imagine, very nice and helpful staff, very good vibe. The facilities were cleaned every day and there was a mosquito net at doors and windows in the 4 bedroom dorm, so I had not one single bite 🙂
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in La Paloma, 28 miles from Cabo Polonio, Hostel Ibirapita features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. La Pedrera is 5 miles from Hostel Ibirapita, and Rocha is 16 miles away. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 55 miles from the property.
Excelent place to stay, the place is clean and confortable. The staff are great.
The relation quality-price is excelent.
I recomend it for stay in La Paloma.
- Muy buena ubicación. Personal muy agradable y atento. Lindo patio central. La habitación privada estaba muy bien.
- La habitación tenía de todo y el desayuno también. La dueña muy simpática
- La habitación tenia un buen tamaño pero no contaba con percheros ni armarios para la ropa. Cuando fuimos nosotros había varios grupos de jóvenes, quizás dependa la época hay que estar atentos si van en familia o pareja. El desayuno variado pero no es gran cosa. Quizás los precios sean un poco elevado.
Venezolano de la recepción, genio!!!!!
Presión de agua, excelente.
- Excelent place to stay, the place is clean and confortable. The staff are great.
La Posta de la Laguna
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, La Posta de la Laguna is located in La Paloma in the region of Rocha, just 27 miles from Cabo Polonio. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. La Pedrera is 3 miles from La Posta de la Laguna, and Rocha is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport, 55 miles from La Posta de la Laguna.
- Nos gustó mucho el jardín, el espacio verde, la amable atención de todo el personal, personas muy agradables y muy serviciales! y el pan casero de semillas…
- UN lugar ideal para disfrutar de la naturaleza, gran espacio para que los niños jueguen
- Tranquilidad. Seguridad y mucho verde y buena atención
- Muy tranquilo, el personal muy amable, la habitación impecable y el desayuno riquísimo
- O lugar onde está o hostel é muito bonito, calmo e tranquilo.
Balconada Beach Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Balconada Beach Hostel is located in La Paloma in the region of Rocha, just 28 miles from Cabo Polonio. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. La Pedrera is 5 miles from Balconada Beach Hostel, and Rocha is 16 miles from the property. Capitán de Corbeta Carlos A. Curbelo International Airport is 55 miles away.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was a decent size for a private room in a hostel. Breakfast was great and so was our dinner at the restaurant. Great location near the beach also. Everything was tidy and would stay again.
- Nice welcoming you. Good place to go at the beach! And great atmosphere.
– Very friendly staff at check in. She asked how my trip was, where I was coming from, and answered all my questions.
– Nice living area upstairs with a few couches and a nice patio, as well as outlets and good wifi.
– Amazing location. 50 meters from the beach at most.
– Bathrooms / showers were large.
The Location is perfect, in front of the beach, and near everything.
It has a strong Wi-Fi Connection, never experienced an issue.
The Staff is amazing, Serena and Stefania were really helpful and polite, i would come back for sure. Thanks for everything!
The location, near to the beach
The staff was friendly
Top Hostels In La Pedrera Rocha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Pedrera Rocha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Pedrera Rocha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Pedrera Rocha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!